Starbound!

For a game still in the earliest (maybe second earliest) stages of Beta, I'm surprised that this got any adult modding attention at all.

My hope is that once the game gets closer to a stable, finished, finalized place we'll see more folks begin to show appreciation for all the potential this game has.

Hello, long time lurker.

Since I'm (trying) to make Starbound content, would this place be fine with a, well, bisexual mod for Starbound? I'm about as enthusiastic with big, exposed/skimpy boobs as I am with manbutt and manbits. Well, it's more like I like the more androgynous kind of sexy, but you get the idea.

Hello, long time lurker.

Since I'm (trying) to make Starbound content, would this place be fine with a, well, bisexual mod for Starbound? I'm about as enthusiastic with big, exposed/skimpy boobs as I am with manbutt and manbits. Well, it's more like I like the more androgynous kind of sexy, but you get the idea.

Hey there, Lurker! Welcome to the light side of the dark side of the gaming universe!

As our local Skeleton War Wizard, allow me to say 'Enflaming Sphere' very loudly, with an elaborate hand gesture impossible for a creature with no muscles or tendons, and promptly burn you to a crisp.

Now, with that out of the way, on to your question. If you MAKE it, invariably you will find there is an audience for it here. Somewhere. They may be lurking, as you were, without saying a word... but rest assured. Everyone looking for a little 'hump-time' in their video games ends up finding this place eventually. So have at it, newfound scuttler-in-the-light!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not quite yet. Myself and two others who will remain Mystery Coder and Mystery Animator have started looking through the files of both BwC and Starbound, and we plan to not only revive this mod if the author doesn't object to us taking over, but we've also decided to amp it up a notch. We've recently figured out how to make custom genders and separate sprites for pregnancy, and are planning on several things such as a Animation system that doesn't require you to use up Tech Slots, a method of interacting with NPCs, and maaaaaybe even some monster shennanigans. :3

Not quite yet. Myself and two others who will remain Mystery Coder and Mystery Animator have started looking through the files of both BwC and Starbound, and we plan to not only revive this mod if the author doesn't object to us taking over, but we've also decided to amp it up a notch. We've recently figured out how to make custom genders and separate sprites for pregnancy, and are planning on several things such as a Animation system that doesn't require you to use up Tech Slots, a method of interacting with NPCs, and maaaaaybe even some monster shennanigans. :3

monster shennanigans? yes please

Honestly if you will include pregnancy in this mod im going to buy this game lol

• 1 month later...

Are you just posting your updates here or is there a better place to keep track of this project?

• 1 month later...

Are you just posting your updates here or is there a better place to keep track of this project?

Sorry for the late reply, been working on improving both my coding and art abilities so that I may help out more than just getting any news out and providing inspiration and ideas, and I'm not the best at multitasking that with communication. We aren't planning on putting out any releases untill we have something solid to give, sorry! I will say this though, the Java that was used to create the animations is looking at being totally scrapped for a more direct method as well as the Tech system that was used for "equipping" the animations, which has been our coder's main focus when he has free time to work on it. Our artist has already completed most if not all of the vanilla species' animations for the original male and female sets, as well as adding herm variants!

Hello RDG, I have big questions for your mod your team is making,

#1 are you planning to have hyper pregnancy in the mod

#2 How good are the animations

#3 Is there any support for modded races for starbound

and #4 will there be a chance for growing bigger assets like "boobs and ass" for women, and "bigger dick and balls" for men

Hello RDG, I have big questions for your mod your team is making,

#1 are you planning to have hyper pregnancy in the mod

#2 How good are the animations

#3 Is there any support for modded races for starbound

and #4 will there be a chance for growing bigger assets like "boobs and ass" for women, and "bigger dick and balls" for men

#1 We talked about including pregnancy and procreation, I don't know if we'll be doing "hyper" pregnancy.

#2 I would have to check in with the artist about releasing a gif, I am personally not that good at rating things.

#3 I would hope so, I primairly play a Kazdra! This one mainly depends on whether or not we have permission from the makers of said modded race to use their content in a mod. I mean, we could just do it anyway, but I think that's not the best idea unless we want our project taken down upon release. (Though I've made a naughty edit of the Kazdra sprite for personal use, and one that could be better of the Bunnykin for a close friend's personal use.)

post-314302-0-55907700-1420376183_thumb.png

post-314302-0-29729700-1420376220_thumb.png

#4 It's certainly possible, but I don't know if we're going to do it.

• 1 month later...

I'm very familiar with starbound, I'm a decent coder and half-decent artist, and I have a lot of free time.

I've released a few popular mods under another name. Need any help? I'm honestly not a fan of pregnancy, but anything to get Starbound worthy of loverslab.

I'm very familiar with starbound, I'm a decent coder and half-decent artist, and I have a lot of free time.

I've released a few popular mods under another name. Need any help? I'm honestly not a fan of pregnancy, but anything to get Starbound worthy of loverslab.

We don't need pregnancy any adult mod will do as we have no mods at all atm.

Nude textures in game sex animations nude creatures you name it.

Are there any adult-oriented starbound multiplayer servers?

None that I know of - however.. I happen to own a multiplayer server. I have zero qualms with X-rated material appearing on it. Currently, it operates with only three race ones. One of which is the "Vulpes" add-on, which if any of you are familiar with, is anatomically correct. But other than a view and a giggle-worthy jumping animation for males, it doesn't do anything different.

I've been trying to get a few specific species of things drawn and coded for race for the server, but the only pixel artist I know has no interest. I did find a coder, though.

Regardless, I'm not adverse to adult content. As it stands, the few people who play on it are all adults. We're all part of the furry fandom, so adult content isn't exactly unfamiliar to us. (You should see some of the signs/arts we've pixeled in!)

None that I know of - however.. I happen to own a multiplayer server. I have zero qualms with X-rated material appearing on it. Currently, it operates with only three race ones. One of which is the "Vulpes" add-on, which if any of you are familiar with, is anatomically correct. But other than a view and a giggle-worthy jumping animation for males, it doesn't do anything different.

I've been trying to get a few specific species of things drawn and coded for race for the server, but the only pixel artist I know has no interest. I did find a coder, though.

Regardless, I'm not adverse to adult content. As it stands, the few people who play on it are all adults. We're all part of the furry fandom, so adult content isn't exactly unfamiliar to us. (You should see some of the signs/arts we've pixeled in!)

Speaking of signs, take a look at this:

http://www.nexusmods.com/starbound/mods/579/?

Speaking of signs, take a look at this:

[ can't post links yet ]

Yes, I use that. :D Although it's very difficult to fit the best quality images down into a 64-width frame. A shame, really. Lots of them get cropped. But we keep the best parts. :3

• 2 weeks later...

I actually have been adding various themed buildings to the spawn planet. Recently finished with an arcade/rave/bar entertainment building. Having discovered admin commands, I can spawn NPCs in - including custom ones. Was debating building up a strip club of some sort as another themed building. Not sure how to go about designing that one though.

Ah yeah, I watch the artist on tumblr :) Pretty good work, he does.

As of right now, there are no adult mods; devs of that are most likely to wait until later Beta stages or at least until after the final wipe. But I totally agree. The RP-friendliness, the racial diversity, and the ease of modding so far holds some pretty good promise for 'em in the forseeable future.

actually, a while back ''birds with cocks'' came out, only worked with the avians and was buggy at best.

:/

*also part of the furry fandom :D*

*not an adult but i dont have any friends within 5 years of my age group and quite frankly im glad about that... most >18 year olds act like young children anyway.... >.> (i only fit in with 80's and early 90's kids........... *heavy sigh* ) *

is there much work to go with installing vulpes? because if i need to install another mod in order for it to work i'll just wait for the upcoming day when i mod my game halfway to hell once my new PC is built. (i'll give specs to whomever asks, its rather unique, seeing how ghetto it is x'D LOL) 

i'd love to play on your server. :D:P PM server address or however that all works, (im quite unfamiliar with multiplayer on starbound, so far from my experience other than other players existing its exactly like single player)