Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

Are there any plans to add Rieklings as masters with the awesome new recent addition is available ones? 

Not anytime soon I am afraid.

Someone did express interest in possibly making an addon for additional races but that work hasn't started yet I don't think.

The possibility to add races is there.... I just don't have time to create an addon to add support right now.

Are there any plans to add Rieklings as masters with the awesome new recent addition is available ones? 

Someone did express interest in possibly making an addon for additional races but that work hasn't started yet I don't think.

The possibility to add races is there.... I just don't have time to create an addon to add support right now.

Ah shame! Thanks for taking the time to reply though! 

Ah shame! Thanks for taking the time to reply though! 

Try this. If I understand how to do it correctly, this should allow Rieklings to become creature masters.

[file removed - see the post a few down for v1]

I might end up updating this, adding other races as the situation warrants. Right now I can't see any other races that really should become master races except Rieklings, though.

Nice!

I will be happy to help if this doesn't work.

I can't test it right now because I am still testing fixes for SD+ with a level 1 character far from Solstheim. Just let me know if you need help with these scripts.

Seems to be working okay. I've tested with the SD+ "surrender" option, haven't tested it through defeat or other means.

Version 1 update now includes Rieklings, Lurkers, Snow Elves, and Gargoyles. Also includes an MCM for those who feel their mod menu list is not cluttered enough, and a handy test cell for testing the new races (coc to sd_addon_test, the barrel next to you contains keys for the doors).

The MCM currently has no options you can set, just a list of added races. This may change in the future.

Requires Dawnguard and Dragonborn. Technically does not require SD+, but why would you bother having this without SD+?  :P

SD Addon - Races - version 1.7z

I dunno... should I keep cluttering up the SD+ thread, or make a new mod page for this?

Hey

It's been almost a year, I decided to grabbed the cheapest modern laptop I could afford just to install Skyrim because I've heard Bethesda was going to force update Skyrim on PC which may or may not break all the mods. I guess you can't remember me (just saying it here so you wouldn't mistook me for a troll like that one time).

So um... lots of fixes here which is nice for me, I'm thankful you spend all those time to fix the issues.

You were misinformed about this.

Skyrim Special Edition will be it's own separate game gotten for free if you have all of the DLC. Normal skyrim will still be in your steam library and usable. You didn't need to buy an entire new computer.

I see... Cool. I've been busy working & trying to stay alive in another country to check the news. Now I wouldn't have to worry when I got home in a few months.

And oh, I didn't buy a new computer for Skyrim, Almost a year ago I posted here to tell Skyrimll that I have to be away & I will not have a computer with me. I didn't know about the update being optional at the time, I only heard the news so I bought this laptop.This laptop is pretty shit, it has a stupidly small amount of memory & Windows 10 took half of it & Skyrim with all the mods took the other half...

Thanks for telling me, now I wouldn't have to worry about fixing anything on my pc after I fly back home.

Nice!

I will be happy to help if this doesn't work.

I can't test it right now because I am still testing fixes for SD+ with a level 1 character far from Solstheim. Just let me know if you need help with these scripts.

Seems to be working okay. I've tested with the SD+ "surrender" option, haven't tested it through defeat or other means.

Version 1 update now includes Rieklings, Lurkers, Snow Elves, and Gargoyles. Also includes an MCM for those who feel their mod menu list is not cluttered enough, and a handy test cell for testing the new races (coc to sd_addon_test, the barrel next to you contains keys for the doors).

The MCM currently has no options you can set, just a list of added races. This may change in the future.

Requires Dawnguard and Dragonborn. Technically does not require SD+, but why would you bother having this without SD+?  :P

attachicon.gifSD Addon - Races - version 1.7z

I dunno... should I keep cluttering up the SD+ thread, or make a new mod page for this?

Both of you are legends! I really like how on this modding site people come together to help make a mod better or share their resources with no intention other then to be helpful and grow better mods / make new ones. That's such a rare thing these days for any game. Bravo chaps!

P.S does the add on install with MO?

Yes. Why wouldn't it? I tested it, just to be sure.

MO can install what ever NMM does. It's just that some tools require special attention and MO does not recognizer pure BodySlide data as game data - though it loads and uses them properly.

Yes. Why wouldn't it? I tested it, just to be sure.

MO can install what ever NMM does. It's just that some tools require special attention and MO does not recognizer pure BodySlide data as game data - though it loads and uses them properly.

Some time when people add some stuff to an already existing mod they require to be manually installed because they didn't set up the fomod or whatever! 

I've never actually used the SD surrender option, does it work the same way as the Defeat one or just goes right into slavery? 

The surrender key works differently that defeat.

Once you select to Surrender, you are placed in a high priority enslavement loop. This means you will be enslaved by anyone who walk in your crossair or hit you .. whichever comes first.

Use with caution.. it is easy to get enslaved by an ally if you use it in the heat of battle :)

The option is useful if you want to be enslaved to someone specific even if the 'I need a strong hand ' option is not available.

Some time when people add some stuff to an already existing mod they require to be manually installed because they didn't set up the fomod or whatever!

In those cases you can just move the mod folders below the mod it is editing. MO and Skyrim will use which ever resource file was loaded last.

I don't know any other mod than DynDOLOD that actually requires moving files manually from folder to folder, outside MO. I could set that up differently as well, but I am using more profiles than one, so that would be risky.

Some mod authors tell to merge files manually, but I rarely do and just position resources correctly in MO left panel. Keeping up with updates is (for me) easier than way. Other players may consider it easier to merge files and thus and keep the left panel as short as possible. I just want to know exactly what I have installed to game, just by looking at the left panel in MO.

In those cases you can just move the mod folders below the mod it is editing. MO and Skyrim will use which ever resource file was loaded last.

I don't know any other mod than DynDOLOD that actually requires moving files manually from folder to folder, outside MO. I could set that up differently as well, but I am using more profiles than one, so that would be risky.

Some mod authors tell to merge files manually, but I rarely do and just position resources correctly in MO left panel. Keeping up with updates is (for me) easier than way. Other players may consider it easier to merge files and thus and keep the left panel as short as possible. I just want to know exactly what I have installed to game, just by looking at the left panel in MO.

Oh! Very informative and good to know, thank you.

hey. i'm not sure if my problem is persistant with this mod, or DDi. but, when enslaved and equipped with devious devices, my characters hands and feet meshes go invisible. i'm using DDa/i/x(in that order) with their respective UNP meshes and UUNP sliders. and, at other times (particularly the market via simple slavery) my PC has the binds, no invisible mesh, but regular animations (no arms/wrist bound) play.

aside that minor problem, this is quite an awesome mod, and highly recommended.

Both of you are legends! 

Hey! I'm not that old!  :D

Use with caution.. it is easy to get enslaved by an ally if you use it in the heat of battle :)

The loop often has a slight delay depending on what other things are going on (how big the battle is, what script-heavy mods are running, etc). It's possible to surrender and then have to wait two or three seconds for it to kick in - don't get discouraged! You'll be submitting to a master soon!

If you wanted to test these race addons, the sd_addon_test cell has one of each, each one in a small locked room, so you shouldn't have to worry about surrendering to someone you didn't intend.

I tried to set up a fomod once, and it worked very poorly. Must have completely misunderstood the directions. I sort of gave up after that - it didn't seem that important, because the mods I make (like this one) aren't that complex in their folder structure, and I believe that pretty much any mod manager deals with them just fine.

I tried to set up a fomod once, and it worked very poorly. Must have completely misunderstood the directions. I sort of gave up after that - it didn't seem that important, because the mods I make (like this one) aren't that complex in their folder structure, and I believe that pretty much any mod manager deals with them just fine.

I just noticed that my response may have been slightly misleading. If there are multiply options that would actually require FOMOD, then that may indeed require installing it manually.

For several cases, MO "Manual" option allows you to bypass that, if options are categorized under clear folders. More complex mods would require FOMOD or "physical" manual work.

I say would, because so far I have not met a mod with multiply options (like CBBE) that would not have FOMOD installer. Well, at least not since early 2014.

If you ever do encounter one, then you can still install it with MO. Just create a mod folder under ...Mod Organizer\mods. Then cut and paste options there with their category folders. You do not need Data folder at all. MO treats it's mods folder as a Data folder. Mod folder will appear in MO left panel, like any mod you have installed there. Just set it active and you are good to go.

Edit: *Ups* Quoted Content Consumer as well. Sorry.

Okay, I'll throw my two cent in.

Running FNIS 6.3, FNIS Creatures 6.1, FNIS Sexy Move, SD+ v352

SD Initializes in a new game, the game will run for a little while.... then whenever a save is loaded, whenever I change location (even just crossing a cell border in the main Skyrim overworld, I crash out.

To answer previously fielded questions to similar problems. Using Mod Organizer, brand new install so no old files it could be picking up on. Using latest versions of all dependencies, and the crashes go away when SD+ is uninstalled. Have not been enslaved yet, don't even believe the mod is fully active as I can't get far enough to trigger "A Night to Remember", assuming thats still the pre-requisite to slavery becoming a possibiity.

The important part of Papyrus is contained here...

[09/07/2016 - 10:13:59AM] Error: Cannot call WornHasKeyword() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[_SD_controller (3A000D64)]._sdqs_fcts_outfit.isArmbinderEquipped() - "_sdqs_fcts_outfit.psc" Line ?
	[_SD_controller (3A000D64)]._sdqs_fcts_constraints.UpdateStanceOverrides() - "_sdqs_fcts_constraints.psc" Line ?
	[alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (3A000D64)]._sdras_player.OnLocationChange() - "_SDRAS_player.psc" Line ?
[09/07/2016 - 10:13:59AM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp137"
stack:
	[_SD_controller (3A000D64)]._sdqs_fcts_outfit.isArmbinderEquipped() - "_sdqs_fcts_outfit.psc" Line ?
	[_SD_controller (3A000D64)]._sdqs_fcts_constraints.UpdateStanceOverrides() - "_sdqs_fcts_constraints.psc" Line ?
	[alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (3A000D64)]._sdras_player.OnLocationChange() - "_SDRAS_player.psc" Line ?
[09/07/2016 - 10:13:59AM] Error: Cannot call WornHasKeyword() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[_SD_controller (3A000D64)]._sdqs_fcts_outfit.isYokeEquipped() - "_sdqs_fcts_outfit.psc" Line ?
[09/07/2016 - 10:13:59AM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp141"
stack:
	[_SD_controller (3A000D64)]._sdqs_fcts_outfit.isYokeEquipped() - "_sdqs_fcts_outfit.psc" Line ?
[09/07/2016 - 10:13:59AM] Error: Cannot call GetBaseObject() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	<unknown self>.fnis_aa.SetAnimGroup() - "FNIS_aa.psc" Line ?
	[_SD_controller (3A000D64)]._sdqs_fcts_constraints.ResetStanceOverrides() - "_sdqs_fcts_constraints.psc" Line ?
[09/07/2016 - 10:13:59AM] Error: Cannot call GetName() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[_SD_controller (3A000D64)]._sdqs_fcts_constraints.ResetStanceOverrides() - "_sdqs_fcts_constraints.psc" Line ?
[09/07/2016 - 10:13:59AM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp7"
stack:
[09/07/2016 - 10:13:59AM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup BAD PARAMETER(S) mod: sanguinesDebauchery Actor:  group: _mtidle base: 0 number: 0
[09/07/2016 - 10:13:59AM] [Zad]: RepopulateNpcs()
[09/07/2016 - 10:13:59AM] @@ TOOLS :ReleaseSpectators
[09/07/2016 - 10:13:59AM] Error: Cannot call GetBaseObject() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[09/07/2016 - 10:13:59AM] Error: Cannot call GetName() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[09/07/2016 - 10:13:59AM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp7"
stack:
[09/07/2016 - 10:13:59AM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup BAD PARAMETER(S) mod: sanguinesDebauchery Actor:  group: _mt base: 0 number: 0
stack:
stack:
stack:
[09/07/2016 - 10:13:59AM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup BAD PARAMETER(S) mod: sanguinesDebauchery Actor:  group: _mtx base: 0 number: 0
stack:
stack:
stack:
[09/07/2016 - 10:13:59AM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup BAD PARAMETER(S) mod: sanguinesDebauchery Actor:  group: _sneakidle base: 0 number: 0
stack:
stack:
stack:
[09/07/2016 - 10:13:59AM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup BAD PARAMETER(S) mod: sanguinesDebauchery Actor:  group: _sneakmt base: 0 number: 0
[09/07/2016 - 10:13:59AM] Error: Cannot call GetLeveledActorBase() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[09/07/2016 - 10:13:59AM] Error: Cannot call GetSex() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[09/07/2016 - 10:13:59AM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp48"
stack:

EDIT :: Testing something that came to mind... was compiling my animations and believed myself to be under FNIS' limit, without taking into account creature animations. Testing FNIS 6.3 XXL Will update when done.

EDIT 2 :: Nope, same crash within the first few moments of play... same error from SD regarding getting variables such as WornHasKeyword() on a none object over and over.

EDIT 3 :: Found I had NSAP in my load order still, despite using SLAL. Removed it... also used CCAS to begin the game already enslaved... One of those two things stopped the error spam from SD... atleast it seems to have for now... I'm going to go with NSAP in my load order being the cause, though thats just my assumption.

I'm getting these same crashes, CTD when I load a different cell. It's made the game unplayable for me. I have tried debugging it on my own, but I could be wrong for all I know, I'm not an experienced coder.

So this is what I think is happening, (yes, I know the Papyrus log doesn't mean I can find the problem, but I figure a cleaner log is better in every case)

FNIS_aa.psc is trying to change whether the player should be in 3rd person or not but the actor in the function SetAnimGroup is None, or not set. That function is being called by _sdqs_fcts_constraints.psc functions ResetStanceOverrides() which is called by UpdateStanceOverrides() as well. So the problem is just in ResetStanceOverrides(), the other simply calls it as well. This error is connected to the sneak idle. _sdqs_fcts_constraints.psc is called from within _SDRAS_player.psc 

I'm confusing myself

_SDRAS_player.psc has a variable kPlayer which I cannot find defined in the _SD_controller quest in TES5Edit. Could this be the source of my errors? The script was never told what kPlayer is. Unless I just can't find it. Unfortunately I have never been able to get the Creation Kit working, so I can't check the quest there. I used to have it work for about 5 minutes at a time before it crashed, but no longer. I remember it had something about autofilling properties?...?

Actually, I'm pretty sure I'm wrong, the log file is clear that it knows the alias _SDRA_player in the quest  _SD_controller is problematic and is connected to the script _sdras_player.psc so somehow they are connected, but I can't see how.

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to play Fallout 4 or New Vegas till this is fixed.

I've ran into a problem: whenever I enter the menu for DAYMOYL MCM menu, click on the on bleedout events, there doesn't seem to be the SD enslavement option. However, in the onDeath menu, i can see the SD dreamworld option. I tried registering the DAYMOYL quests, but that SD Enslavement option doesn't appear. It seems that reseting DAYMOYL quests and even starting a new game doesn't fix the SD Enslavement from appearing in DAYMOYL's MCM.

Does anyone have any ideas what might cause this and how to fix it?

post-66954-0-29930200-1475844671_thumb.jpg

post-66954-0-24097400-1475844682_thumb.jpg

Papyrus.0.log

load order.txt

How do i get enslaved by sanguine?

A few ways:

- you can wear a collar and ask him 'I need a strong hand...'

- you can use the surrender key and look at him

- if you have a mod like Lovers Victim and wait until Sanguine gets aroused enough around you to start a brawl and beat you. If your health drops low enough, you should be enslaved.

I have checked the code, and fix the issue of exposure cooldown.

attachicon.gifSDPlus352 patch.7z

By the way, if you defiance >0, whatever you set in MCM, it will be reduced each day.

Can you please send me a description of what you changed or even better, do a pull request directly in github with the code change if you know how?

That would be better to having random patches like these across the forum thread. Thanks :)