Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

I don't know if you got an answer to this, so I thought I'd post:

I'm using version 353a with DA and Defeat on a new game.  The MCM menu showed up and other mods recognized that SD+ was installed, but no "Sanguine is watching"  (after saving and reloading the new game).  I re-installed FNIS SexyMove (w/the esp not activated) reloaded the save and all was good "Sanguine was watching".

3MB log file directs me to think you didn't install your mods properly. You see all that shit at the top of the mod, the things that starts with _sd? Yeah, that means SD+ hasn't installed properly.

So your issue is simply the process you went through to install your mods. SkyrimLL posted a good method sometimes ago, I'll try to write it back from memory:

1. install regular mods + sexlab

2. run the game, create your character wait for everything to initialize

3. save and exit

4. install sexlab related mods

5. run the game, load your save, wait for every mod to initialize

6. save and exit

7. run the game, load your save, wait a bit for everything to finish.

8. you're good to go.

If your log file become excitingly large (>=1MB) during that process, you did something wrong.

I've got one other issue;

I have maria eden installed and it seems like SD+ is blocking that mod's dialogue choices for requesting NPCs become followers or masters from showing when you initiate conversation.

I don't suppose there's any way around this?

I don't have Maria Eden installed and I don't plan to use it anytime soon, so that will be difficult to troubleshoot.

Maybe someone using both will have some ideas?

I have maria eden installed and it seems like SD+ is blocking that mod's dialogue choices for requesting NPCs become followers or masters from showing when you initiate conversation.

I don't have Maria Eden installed and I don't plan to use it anytime soon, so that will be difficult to troubleshoot.

Are you certain one mod is blocking another?

If you're not using EZ2C or Better Dialogue Controls, there's a vanilla engine bug that prevents dialogue from showing up. For example, a lot of people have problems with Sexlab Dialogues and the Animal Mansion running together, but most of those issues are due to the bug.

Install one of those two mods (or both), or if you don't want to do that, try using the arrow keys instead of the mouse. Hopefully that will take care of the problem.

If you're not using EZ2C or Better Dialogue Controls, there's a vanilla engine bug that prevents dialogue from showing up. For example, a lot of people have problems with Sexlab Dialogues and the Animal Mansion running together, but most of those issues are due to the bug.

Install one of those two mods (or both), or if you don't want to do that, try using the arrow keys instead of the mouse. Hopefully that will take care of the problem.

I did some quick testing and here's what I discovered;

If you have both maria eden installed and SD+, the dialogue options for ME show up until after the 1st SD+ enslavement event.

Then if you get free (by safeword or gameplay), after that the ME dialogue options for the enchanting follower quest no longer show up (that's the initial "may I ask you something?" dialogue form Maria Eden that opens a dialogue tree of ME options for enslavement or followers).

This happens whether or not you have SL dialogues on, or EZ2C or better dialogue controls. 

If you'd like, I could investigate this further but I'm still a bit new with creationkit so would need some pointers on how to go about it. 

I am having an interesting problem which I believe is related to SD somehow and I'm posting here in case anyone has had a similar problem and resolved it.

My character was enslaved by a bandit at one of the forts (The one Taleous(SP) sends you to clear out at the beginning of joining the legion that's Southwest of Solitude). The master went for a walk outside and due to the cold my character stayed near the fore in the fort courtyard for warmth. The collar began choking her and the colors were going dark so I began to move towards where my master was. Before the choking affect disappeared (I was still a ways away) my master was killed by some passing Thalmore. 

My character looted the key and freed herself after the Thalmore passed however the colors on the screen have never returned to normal. They stay at the darker colors that occur during the choking activity. I've tried everything I can think of but cannot reset the colors.

Has anyone else had this? Or have any suggestions?

Thanks

I did some quick testing and here's what I discovered;

If you have both maria eden installed and SD+, the dialogue options for ME show up until after the 1st SD+ enslavement event.

Then if you get free (by safeword or gameplay), after that the ME dialogue options for the enchanting follower quest no longer show up (that's the initial "may I ask you something?" dialogue form Maria Eden that opens a dialogue tree of ME options for enslavement or followers).

This happens whether or not you have SL dialogues on, or EZ2C or better dialogue controls. 

If you'd like, I could investigate this further but I'm still a bit new with creationkit so would need some pointers on how to go about it. 

I've been having the same issue. It seems to be an issue with slave factions not being removed after SD+ enslavement. The workaround is to use player.addfac <slave faction id> -1 in console to remove the player from the zbf slave factions (do "help slave" to get the faction id's, but they should end in something like 96ae and 96b0; they're zbfSlaveFaction and zbfSlaveState, I think). This will return the "May I ask you something?" dialogue option from ME to your dialogue menu, and ME slavery and prostitution should then continue to work normally.

However, I'm not sure what other game effects it has, specifically on SD+. Manually removing the slave factions may interfere with the SD questline. Also, after I upgraded DDx, DDa, and DDi with the latest updates, I lost the ME action menu at one point until I reloaded an earlier save -- I have no idea what's going on there, but as long as everything works, I'm going to chalk it up to the finickiness of ME and its dislike of DDi.

Hope this helps.

EDIT: I should add that I haven't tried the workaround with SD+ 3.5.3, but it works fine with 3.5.2.

Thanks for the detective work.. that was enough to tell me where to look and fix it (I didn't properly release the player from Zaz Anim Pack slave control factions, which Maria Eden is also using).

I won't have time do another release since I am leaving early in the morning for a week away but the issue should be already fixed for the next version.

3MB log file directs me to think you didn't install your mods properly. You see all that shit at the top of the mod, the things that starts with _sd? Yeah, that means SD+ hasn't installed properly.

So your issue is simply the process you went through to install your mods. SkyrimLL posted a good method sometimes ago, I'll try to write it back from memory:

3. save and exit

6. save and exit

8. you're good to go.

If your log file become excitingly large (>=1MB) during that process, you did something wrong.

Ah yes I did not follow that, I simply installed everything in one go. I will try what you said, thank you.

Edit: Is there anyway to get it to work with my current savefile? Won't there be script issues if I remove the mods then load? 

Thanks for the detective work.. that was enough to tell me where to look and fix it (I didn't properly release the player from Zaz Anim Pack slave control factions, which Maria Eden is also using).

I won't have time do another release since I am leaving early in the morning for a week away but the issue should be already fixed for the next version.

That's great news, glad to be of help. Does that mean that the addfac -1 fix won't break SD+ functionality? I was afraid it might, what with the tracking of cooldown, NPC dialogue options (Coveted, etc.) and the Sanguine's Realm questline, and as I said I haven't tested it thoroughly enough to find out for myself, other than that I still get the "Please?" options when talking to NPC's even after manually removing the slave factions. 

Maybe its been mentioned before but.

When you go into the dream realm you get equipped with spectral devices.

And after the timer expires the devices dont get removed(like they did in earlier versions)

So only way to remove them is to console alot of Sanguine keys and use those keys to remove them.

Is it a bug or is there suppose to be another way to remove them?

Thanks.

Maybe its been mentioned before but.

When you go into the dream realm you get equipped with spectral devices.

And after the timer expires the devices dont get removed(like they did in earlier versions)

So only way to remove them is to console alot of Sanguine keys and use those keys to remove them.

Is it a bug or is there suppose to be another way to remove them?

Thanks.

That they are staying after a while is normal.

I have a bug to fix to allow blacksmiths to remove some of them.

Ask sanguine himself to remove them. The more you visit him, the more he will be willing to remove them for you.

That's great news, glad to be of help. Does that mean that the addfac -1 fix won't break SD+ functionality? I was afraid it might, what with the tracking of cooldown, NPC dialogue options (Coveted, etc.) and the Sanguine's Realm questline, and as I said I haven't tested it thoroughly enough to find out for myself, other than that I still get the "Please?" options when talking to NPC's even after manually removing the slave factions. 

I'd like to know if it's safe to use this method too. 

Since Maria Eden doesn't use the normal follower system, I think the only real issues that could come up (beyond the usual DDi related conflict with nudity checks) is over worn collars if you're both enslaved to a master with SD+ and also a master with Maria Eden. 

Like, I THINK your Maria Eden follower won't be enslaved like a normal follower is enslaved when your character is enslaved. You'd just end up with two masters (probably not a good idea since events will eventually conflict, but not automatically game breaking).

I think as long as you're wearing a collar in the collar slot Maria Eden won't initiate a punishment sequence. But I'm not clear on how SD+ handles collars, since while testing SD+, it seemed at times my character was enslaved and collared but didn't have an actual, physical collar equipped. 

So the only issue there would be if SD+ won't allow the character to wear a collar that MP recognizes as a collar. 

Otherwise Maria Eden worked perfectly fine for me while SD+ was installed. It wasn't until this issue with slave factions came up that I had a problem, so I can't think of any other issues that might come up. 

I can't check for sure since I am away and without Skyrim but you can try looking at the menu for Zan anim pack and for Maria Eden and see if they have manual options to be released from enslavement (or a master reset option). Start with the menu from ZAP.

Fiddling with factions won't help much in this case. SD does release the faction properly. What I missed is that I have to release a quest alias from zap as well.

Since Maria Eden doesn't use the normal follower system, I think the only real issues that could come up (beyond the usual DDi related conflict with nudity checks) is over worn collars if you're both enslaved to a master with SD+ and also a master with Maria Eden. 

Like, I THINK your Maria Eden follower won't be enslaved like a normal follower is enslaved when your character is enslaved. You'd just end up with two masters (probably not a good idea since events will eventually conflict, but not automatically game breaking).

I think as long as you're wearing a collar in the collar slot Maria Eden won't initiate a punishment sequence. But I'm not clear on how SD+ handles collars, since while testing SD+, it seemed at times my character was enslaved and collared but didn't have an actual, physical collar equipped. 

So the only issue there would be if SD+ won't allow the character to wear a collar that MP recognizes as a collar. 

Otherwise Maria Eden worked perfectly fine for me while SD+ was installed. It wasn't until this issue with slave factions came up that I had a problem, so I can't think of any other issues that might come up. 

ME player slavery will not work if the pc isn't wearing the ME slave collar while enslaved. It'll work, but if you talk to your owner, s/he will ask why you're not wearing the collar, refuse to talk to you until you put it back on, and lose attitude points toward you. 

This has only been an issue for me when DD or an associated mod decides it really needs an unrelated NPC to slap a collar on my character. Then I have to go through the console as often as not to get the right collar back on.

The whole ME/DDi thing is... well, tedious is about as generous as I can get. I hope whatever issues Zaira has with it can be overcome eventually. If not, I'll probably end up doing what everybody else does and run separate MO profiles for SD+ and ME. But I can't really complain, it's my own fault. Good grief, my LO is held together with duct tape and spit. I'm always a little amazed the game launches at all.

3. save and exit

6. save and exit

8. you're good to go.

Ah yes I did not follow that, I simply installed everything in one go. I will try what you said, thank you.

Edit: Is there anyway to get it to work with my current savefile? Won't there be script issues if I remove the mods then load? 

I wouldn't risk it. When I said "not properly installed", it means that files are probably missing (this is why those errors exists). As such, the mod can't work and if it does initialize, it did it in a dirty way. I personally use wrye bash to save the state of my mods (enabled/disabled), so it is easy to start a new game.

I need to stress a point. When I wrote "you did something wrong", I was referring to the process you used to unpack the mod and put it in the data folder. Most of us use a mod manager, like NMM or Mod Organizer, that do that job pretty cleanly. Sometimes they can fail though, so be sure that the proper files are present.

ME player slavery will not work if the pc isn't wearing the ME slave collar while enslaved. It'll work, but if you talk to your owner, s/he will ask why you're not wearing the collar, refuse to talk to you until you put it back on, and lose attitude points toward you. 

This has only been an issue for me when DD or an associated mod decides it really needs an unrelated NPC to slap a collar on my character. Then I have to go through the console as often as not to get the right collar back on.

The whole ME/DDi thing is... well, tedious is about as generous as I can get. I hope whatever issues Zaira has with it can be overcome eventually. If not, I'll probably end up doing what everybody else does and run separate MO profiles for SD+ and ME. But I can't really complain, it's my own fault. Good grief, my LO is held together with duct tape and spit. I'm always a little amazed the game launches at all.

The only issue I seem to have with DDi & Maria Eden is with the load function with clothes and the "forbid clothes" punishment. Yeah, it's tedious but I've managed to work around it.  I learned that you never use DDi items in clothing sets and always make sure your character isn't wearing any when you load an outfit from Maria Eden, and I just never let that punishment activate. 

I'd swear that the owner recognized collars that weren't from the ME mod (as in, the "why aren't you wearing your collar?" dialogue wasn't initiated while wearing a different collar), I thought Maria Eden just checked the slot .

I know Skyrimll said changing factions in console won't fix the solution, but could you tell me how you get a list of faction you're in? I tried using the console command "Help Slave" but it seems to just give me a list of all known slaves, not the factions themselves. I figure it will be handy to know how to do that someday. 

3. save and exit

6. save and exit

8. you're good to go.

I wouldn't risk it. When I said "not properly installed", it means that files are probably missing (this is why those errors exists). As such, the mod can't work and if it does initialize, it did it in a dirty way. I personally use wrye bash to save the state of my mods (enabled/disabled), so it is easy to start a new game.

I need to stress a point. When I wrote "you did something wrong", I was referring to the process you used to unpack the mod and put it in the data folder. Most of us use a mod manager, like NMM or Mod Organizer, that do that job pretty cleanly. Sometimes they can fail though, so be sure that the proper files are present.

Well, Originally I was using NMM but since the problems I've been migrating to Mod Organizer. Still trying to have it not CTD on loadind/starting new save lol. 

It does seem to run smoother and the log files are small, but since I added the rest of the mods I'm having other issues >_>

Seems like the priority order is still a pretty new thing to me. Watched the videos, everything seems perfect, but the game won't load OR start new

Because it's no longer related to SD+ anymore, here's my thread that I started to get some help: HyperLink

Tried everything - If you or anyone can take a look that would be awesome, thanks!

The only issue I seem to have with DDi & Maria Eden is with the load function with clothes and the "forbid clothes" punishment. Yeah, it's tedious but I've managed to work around it.  I learned that you never use DDi items in clothing sets and always make sure your character isn't wearing any when you load an outfit from Maria Eden, and I just never let that punishment activate. 

I'd swear that the owner recognized collars that weren't from the ME mod (as in, the "why aren't you wearing your collar?" dialogue wasn't initiated while wearing a different collar), I thought Maria Eden just checked the slot .

I know Skyrimll said changing factions in console won't fix the solution, but could you tell me how you get a list of faction you're in? I tried using the console command "Help Slave" but it seems to just give me a list of all known slaves, not the factions themselves. I figure it will be handy to know how to do that someday. 

Hmmm, maybe instead of "help slave" it should be "help zbf" and look for the FACT prefix on the left of the given list. You'll have to Page Up quite a bit to get to them.

IDK if removing the factions manually really fixes anything, but it does give my ME dialogue options back, and I can get enslaved that way again.

And for me, it HAS to be the Slave Collar that ME gives you when you submit to the NPC.

EDIT: The factions in question are the first and third in the list. (Your first two digits will be different, of course.)

post-922221-0-80748100-1479698928_thumb.jpg

Is the slavetatseventbridge not compatible with 353a I keep getting Json error when getting enslaved and tats are getting applied?

Also for some reason when after I kill the owner and open their inventory all they have on them is rough robes and the master key but nothing from my inventory before I got enslaved.

Anyone having these problems or did I break something?

Is the slavetatseventbridge not compatible with 353a I keep getting Json error when getting enslaved and tats are getting applied?

Also for some reason when after I kill the owner and open their inventory all they have on them is rough robes and the master key but nothing from my inventory before I got enslaved.

For the slavetats issue, use the version I have in the downloads part of SD.

For your inventory, Sanguine took them. You can get them next time you visit him.

For the slavetats issue, use the version I have in the downloads part of SD.

For your inventory, Sanguine took them. You can get them next time you visit him.

Thanks! I should have asked earlier, would have saved so much time.