Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

I've notice some interesting bugs when SD+ tries to interact with Devious Devices, and Deviously Helpless.

1) If I have a Devious Devices collar on, and get Enslaved, I get endless "Housekeeping" messages trying to put my slave collar on over and over again. It doesn't break anything that I can see, but does get a bit monotonous. :)

2) If you have Deviously Helpless and you're enslaved with Devious Devices on, SD+ seems to want to compete with DH to see which mod gets to cause your captors to ravish you the most. It made for some wonky results, including preventing me from speaking to my owner for a while. Fortunately, DH is easy to disable temporarily (just a check-box in the MCM). 

3) I've been enslaved multiple times now and I've never been able to get back any of my gear. In old SD+ you could get it back if you took out your master. Now, it all mysteriously vanishes. I'm given to believe that Death Alternative starts a "get your stuff back" quest, but I've never seen it. Also, your documentation mentions that Sanguine keeps some of your stuff in the Dreamworld, but I haven't been able to go back there short of trying to commit suicide (which is pretty hard with Death Alternatives / Enslavement :) Am I just missing something painfully obvious?

I'm gonna upload a vid to youtube to showcase my mod settings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meRoSflGVcg&feature=youtu.be

EDIT: So, as far as I can see there's nothing wrong with my game..

Look, I'm gonna have to be frank here, Skyrimll. A lot of people are having problems with this mod, not just a select handful, a considerable amount. This suggest that it's..well, not really ready to be released, not yet anyway. You're a good modder, hell, you're an excellent modder considering the resources you've used to create this but it's filled with massive bugs that results in CTD and other hilarious glitches, one being that when a player is being raped the NPC's involved stand up and the player walks up into the sky on a slope. Stairway to heaven. Lol. Sorry if I seem rude, this is just my honest opinion.

Thanks for the video - that helps figuring out your settings.

One thing I noticed is the Faction events in Defeat.

They are set to 100% chance of happening.

Set them to 0% and disable each event to be safe.

These events are basically an attempt at doing what DA is also doing - a chance of something happening after defeat.

In my tests, I found I got frequently stuck in one of these events instead of being enslaved.

I would recommend you go over the settings in Defeat and only keep what is absolutely necessary for you and disable the rest to prevent complications.

I understand the frustration but if I had to wait for this mod to be ready, you would still be playing the original version from Sept 2013.

And if every modder in LL had to do the same, you wouldn't have much to play with at all :)

The reality of it is that there is no way I would have the time or resources to test this mod in every possible situations. We (modders) are relying on bug reports from everybody to test the mod in real conditions next to other mods so we have to decide when a mod is stable enough to be released into the wild and see what happens next. There is just no other way.

Tried this..doesn't seem to work. Ugh. Thanks for the suggestion though.

EDIT: It works..it just seems that you need to sleep first and then SD will properly work..

Is it odd that I've got "Enslavement via Combat" reading 5%, yet when I click on it, it reads "3%"? Then when I click "Default" it changes to "1.0X Health" ?

I'm messing with it because while I'm having a good time, I cannot seem to get enslaved by anyone. Lots of raping and kicking out of dungeons, and rescued by adventurers and the occasional bandit, but no enslavement. 

The mod is activated. I've visited SD's realm. I've shut down all other combat results except for SD and SD Spriggan. No ragdoll settings either. I've read the manual too, and have my settings set as recommended. 

GREAT mod, I'm loving the fact that everything has a sexual context, and I know it can get better and better. 

Is it odd that I've got "Enslavement via Combat" reading 5%, yet when I click on it, it reads "3%"? Then when I click "Default" it changes to "1.0X Health" ?

I'm messing with it because while I'm having a good time, I cannot seem to get enslaved by anyone. Lots of raping and kicking out of dungeons, and rescued by adventurers and the occasional bandit, but no enslavement. 

The mod is activated. I've visited SD's realm. I've shut down all other combat results except for SD and SD Spriggan. No ragdoll settings either. I've read the manual too, and have my settings set as recommended. 

GREAT mod, I'm loving the fact that everything has a sexual context, and I know it can get better and better. 

The 3% is the old max value for an option that use to be there in 1.16, i had this when i tried to update a save from 1.16 to 2.

Gave up in the end and started a new game so you might wanna do that

I've notice some interesting bugs when SD+ tries to interact with Devious Devices, and Deviously Helpless.

1) If I have a Devious Devices collar on, and get Enslaved, I get endless "Housekeeping" messages trying to put my slave collar on over and over again. It doesn't break anything that I can see, but does get a bit monotonous. :)

2) If you have Deviously Helpless and you're enslaved with Devious Devices on, SD+ seems to want to compete with DH to see which mod gets to cause your captors to ravish you the most. It made for some wonky results, including preventing me from speaking to my owner for a while. Fortunately, DH is easy to disable temporarily (just a check-box in the MCM). 

3) I've been enslaved multiple times now and I've never been able to get back any of my gear. In old SD+ you could get it back if you took out your master. Now, it all mysteriously vanishes. I'm given to believe that Death Alternative starts a "get your stuff back" quest, but I've never seen it. Also, your documentation mentions that Sanguine keeps some of your stuff in the Dreamworld, but I haven't been able to go back there short of trying to commit suicide (which is pretty hard with Death Alternatives / Enslavement :) Am I just missing something painfully obvious?

1.) Are you using the compatibility patch (In the DD Integration download)? I have not experienced this problem while using it.

2. )Yeah, I just disable DH too

3.) First dreamworld visit occurs on sleep. Random ones will occur during subsequent sleep. Those random visits are you chance to get your stuff back. As far as I can tell, you're helpless until then.

The 3% is the old max value for an option that use to be there in 1.16, i had this when i tried to update a save from 1.16 to 2.

Somehow MCM does not refresh properly with the new settings when you upgrade and I don't know how to force it to refresh for now.

After a couple of evenings of fiddling with some very basic issues, I can say I've narrowed down my personal issue to the interaction between Defeat and DA. Specifically, following the instructions laid out in the .PDF I can not get a "Defeat" scenario to trigger. In fact, so long as I am running Defeat I can not get a SD event to trigger either. My character will immediately fall down and I get the message about how I am unable to continue to fight, then I die and my previous save is reloaded.

However, if I disable Defeat entirely and enable Submit, I can trigger the SD events. So something in Defeat is preventing me from going into the Bleed Out state. As per previous suggestions in this thread, I've disabled all of Defeat's events to prevent any conflict. I've also upped Defeats Threshold to trigger at 50% of Health, but nothing happens.

The only thing that is sticking in my head is if the interaction has something to do with SkyRe or maybe Locational Damage. I'm wondering if delayed damage or slow ticking damage that is present in these mods is somehow killing my character before they get into the Bleed Out state (but only with Defeat).

I'm using SD with SkyRe. I had no problem triggering SD events, but have not seen a Defeat event since. I have an explanation for that, however, but it's speculative: Keep in mind the recalculated damage through SkyRe. What I believe is happening at least in my case is that since the character is a mage and thus doesn't have the strongest armor AND HP, she runs through health very quickly when actually taking damage. As such, I believe that the health bar never comes to settle in the margin left for Defeat and goes straight through to triggering DA. I am not sure if that is the case, but it's a possibility. If so, I would expect more Defeat events as the health increases over more level-ups.

1.) Are you using the compatibility patch (In the DD Integration download)? I have not experienced this problem while using it.

2. )Yeah, I just disable DH too

3.) First dreamworld visit occurs on sleep. Random ones will occur during subsequent sleep. Those random visits are you chance to get your stuff back. As far as I can tell, you're helpless until then.

1) Yeah, I should have specified that I am using the old DD compatibility patch downloaded from the DD Integration page. I still got the collar spam.

Also, I should have mentioned another issue, namely anytime a sex scene initiates my camera is locked. I can move it up or down, or zoom in, but I can't rotate it. This is fairly easily rectified by toggling free-camera mode using the SexLab toggle button, but I figured I'd mention it. Lest anyone ask, this isn't only during ZaZ punishment scenes, it's any sex scene. 

I'm using SD with SkyRe. I had no problem triggering SD events, but have not seen a Defeat event since. I have an explanation for that, however, but it's speculative: Keep in mind the recalculated damage through SkyRe. What I believe is happening at least in my case is that since the character is a mage and thus doesn't have the strongest armor AND HP, she runs through health very quickly when actually taking damage. As such, I believe that the health bar never comes to settle in the margin left for Defeat and goes straight through to triggering DA. I am not sure if that is the case, but it's a possibility. If so, I would expect more Defeat events as the health increases over more level-ups.

That makes sense. I essentially fired up a new character and rolled into the nearest bandit camp, so I was Level 1 with only Clothes as armor. It might be that the "deaths" are occurring because deaths are occurring too fast (not something Defeat had issues with prior, but might now).

I really like this mod and it has been working fine for me.

One small point, I went to Redwater den started a fight and got enslaved without a problem. Once enslaved I worked hard to earn the money to pay off my master, however  I seemed always be in the aggressors role when working for money, but hey rationalised that as just their kinks. ;)

I also like to play with Radiant Prostitution and it gave me an idea, could one of the scenarios for DAYMYL / SD result in being sold to an innkeeper, where you would have to work off your debt working in the inn dancing or whoring? In this case rather than your master following you set it that if you leave and escape you have a bounty put on your head. Also when you have completed your prison time you are returned to your owner.

You could set up something similar for working on a farm, or if rescued by an adventurer etc.

I hope it could be a simple slavery mod to help test out further more complicated slavery ideas.

I use mod organiser and as such it is very easy to create different profiles of mods for testing different combinations, if their is any way I could help testing I would be honoured.

Many thanks for all your hard work.

Today I've found this.

Got a message in saying "There is no escape from this dungeon". Or "place", don't remember the exact wording.

Then I got stuck in eternal bleedout.

Status cleaning via DA menu doesn't solve. And neither does SD+ "submitting" key (i've got a pop op with some options like "pray the gods"). But neither seems to reset the my status.

the only option I've got is then to revert to a previously saved game.

Any help?

Today I've found this.

Got a message in saying "There is no escape from this dungeon". Or "place", don't remember the exact wording.

Status cleaning via DA menu doesn't solve. And neither does SD+ "submitting" key (i've got a pop op with some options like "pray the gods"). But neither seems to reset the my status.

Any help?

I don't know about DA but I can't remember seeing this message in SD.

There have been occasions in my testing where I end up really stuck in place, in bleedout or ragdoll, with no way to reset. I usually have to reload at that point. Hopefully we will find a way to fix that eventually.

I really like this mod and it has been working fine for me.

One small point, I went to Redwater den started a fight and got enslaved without a problem. Once enslaved I worked hard to earn the money to pay off my master, however  I seemed always be in the aggressors role when working for money, but hey rationalised that as just their kinks. ;)

I also like to play with Radiant Prostitution and it gave me an idea, could one of the scenarios for DAYMYL / SD result in being sold to an innkeeper, where you would have to work off your debt working in the inn dancing or whoring? In this case rather than your master following you set it that if you leave and escape you have a bounty put on your head. Also when you have completed your prison time you are returned to your owner.

You could set up something similar for working on a farm, or if rescued by an adventurer etc.

I hope it could be a simple slavery mod to help test out further more complicated slavery ideas.

I use mod organiser and as such it is very easy to create different profiles of mods for testing different combinations, if their is any way I could help testing I would be honoured.

Many thanks for all your hard work.

That's coming.

The next phase of development is about reworking the dynamics between master and slave, and set up a system that will allow location based enslavement, with less restrictions and a goal to achieve ( bring x items, be it gold, firewood, minerals or freshly smithed swords).

By the way, you better get used to the idea - the next release will require Devious Devices Assets :)

Since I am rewriting most of the way the master will interact with you, it was a good occasion to tap into the awesome potential of Devices.

Some of the planned features:

- converting Zaz items (irons especially) into Devious Devices

- lock or unlock devices when needed

- easier removal of some devices after escape

I will also take this occasion to review other requirements and re-evaluate them. 

In particular, I am thinking of removing the checbox for UNP vs CBBE, and moving everything about custom bodies into a single folder to allow for other races or designs (say, if you wanted to replace the armor of the Spriggan by something else).

By the way, you better get used to the idea - the next release will require Devious Devices Assets :)

Since I am rewriting most of the way the master will interact with you, it was a good occasion to tap into the awesome potential of Devices.

Some of the planned features:

- converting Zaz items (irons especially) into Devious Devices

- lock or unlock devices when needed

- easier removal of some devices after escape

I will also take this occasion to review other requirements and re-evaluate them. 

In particular, I am thinking of removing the checbox for UNP vs CBBE, and moving everything about custom bodies into a single folder to allow for other races or designs (say, if you wanted to replace the armor of the Spriggan by something else).

You'll need Integration for that :P

Page 173 (at the bottom) of this tread has a method for cleaning save games if you want it.  Got the new version of SD+ to show up properly. 

Used it myself, worked fine on my save games.

I scanned few a number of pages but I could not find anything that would help me. I changed to version 2.01 and everything is working except I cant get the spriggan quest to start they either just kill me or i get tossed away but death alternative come up saying i have some life left. Now when I hit the k key to submit it comes up with a menu with 3 choices and all 3 just refill my health and nothing else happens.

Any suggestions? I have SD set to 100% enslavement. and default setting for DA except I have it set to bleedout only.

Today I've found this.

Any help?

This is actually from DA. The reason is that you were defeated in a "story" location in which case DA doesn't trigger OnDefeat event and kill the player as it normally would have died (you still get the bleedout buffer though). However, the KillEssential didn't kill your PC in this case (it seems it can happen if the player ends up with both essential and protected flag) and the script ended up in a dead state. I fixed it in the next update v4.05 that will be coming shortly. Right now, you should go back to an earlier save if you ever see: "You can't escape death in this location".

Page 173 (at the bottom) of this tread has a method for cleaning save games if you want it.  Got the new version of SD+ to show up properly. 

Used it myself, worked fine on my save games.

Thanks Tontoman. I've already started a new game. It worked. 

Just out of curiosity, is there some compelling reason why SD doesn't self-start until level 14? 

Historical reason - the original mod was set to self start after the 'Night to remember' quest, which happens only at level 14.

Would it be possible to make is so that if you don't move while your owner is off fighting, then they won't come back and punish you? I was trying to be a good slave but when the above scenario happens I was getting loads of demerits. Could you add a position check or something of that nature? Of course, this only becomes necessary if using mods like populated roads. Every few minutes my owner and his toadies would go fight a wandering mercenary then come back and beat me even though I had done nothing wrong.

Just out of curiosity, is there some compelling reason why SD doesn't self-start until level 14? 

Historical reason - the original mod was set to self start after the 'Night to remember' quest, which happens only at level 14.

And I still have that totally vanilla save I ran up to level 14 last summer, just so I could jump right into SD 'legitimately' :)

Ok tried but cannot find it in this topic (people you really write to much). I was enslaved by DA while I was level 1 and after escape moved do Sanguine World while SD wasn't installed(in MCM). Is this bug or it's working as intended?