2pacs skimpy armor replacer WIP

For replacement of the clothes maybe you could use the guard outfits since they all use the same model but different textures. Since your own version of the deadric armour also looks very nice. Also I think nightingale armour would looks awesome if you change it with this Diano Armor 2 UltraLite Dcup for HGEC

Link: http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=19329

Here is another oblivion armour I just found today here is the link: http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=24807 this could be nice sexy light armour or some clothes.

Then again this are all just suggestions in the end of the day it is your mod your effort and your decision which is significant. All I can say is that I can’t wait.

So, what are the chances you'd be willing to share some of those armors with someone else to let them help test them out for you while you develop, Pac? :P

Seriously, if I can get my hands on some of those now I'd be forever grateful. Hehe. Actually, I wouldn't mind joining the team and helping design some as soon as I can get NifScope and Blender working right with the new .nif formats. I made a few for Oblivion that people seemed to like a lot, though they were mostly shared privately except the special Orcish armor meshes I made and posted here.

Either way, if you'd be willing to let me sample the new armors as you make them and playtest them to report any possible issues or give suggestions, I'd be more than happy to do so for you.

If not I'll just wait patiently like everyone else. :P

Keep up the good work sir! Looking forward to the final release of this mod.

So' date=' what are the chances you'd be willing to share some of those armors with someone else to let them help test them out for you while you develop, Pac? :P

Seriously, if I can get my hands on some of those now I'd be forever grateful. Hehe. Actually, I wouldn't mind joining the team and helping design some as soon as I can get NifScope and Blender working right with the new .nif formats. I made a few for Oblivion that people seemed to like a lot, though they were mostly shared privately except the special Orcish armor meshes I made and posted here.

Either way, if you'd be willing to let me sample the new armors as you make them and playtest them to report any possible issues or give suggestions, I'd be more than happy to do so for you.

[/quote']

i dont really need a playtester haha, i test them all myself and im aware of most, if any bugs. however once im done with the armor folder (almost done) i may release what i have and then start on the clothing folder next. i might do this, i dont know yet lol. i know you are just anxious to get your hands on the armor!

So' date=' what are the chances you'd be willing to share some of those armors with someone else to let them help test them out for you while you develop, Pac? :P

[/quote']

i dont really need a playtester haha, i test them all myself and im aware of most, if any bugs. however once im done with the armor folder (almost done) i may release what i have and then start on the clothing folder next. i might do this, i dont know yet lol. i know you are just anxious to get your hands on the armor!

Now your just teasing us! The idea definetly gets my vote tho!:heart:

2pac, just wanted to commend you on your work and say that I think the screenshots so far look amazing. Really looking forward to your replacer pack, and personally I would rather you take your time to produce something of quality that meets your own expectations, rather than rushing something out that will likely have a few detractors and demoralize you.

Anyways, I want to ask if there are any boot/glove mesh replacers for dragonscale armor out there. I downloaded a mesh replacer, and the boot and glove clips out as long as I don't equip the exact mesh for that dragonscale armor, rendering any other variant I want to use useless.

I'm really sorry for not grokking through the forum enough, but I'm at my wits end trying to figure out which mod has a full mesh replacer, including gloves and helmet and boots that won't clip out.

Thanks alot in advance to anyone who can point me in the right direction.

Thank you very very much for the steel plate replacer. :D

I know I have made requests before nevertheless hearing that you’re starting clothes next I couldn’t help but show few of these amours.

First is the one I think would be an awesome necromancer’s armour

Link: http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=29934 (HGEC - BBB - Lady Death Variations)

Second and third would be an awesome monk or mage type of armour (temple of dibella in markarth)(warlock robes)

Link: http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=32855 (Priestess Of Dibella for HGEC)

Link: http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=21001 (HGEC_Pain_Bringer_no_Latex_BBB)

Can’t wait for the final replacer, finally my lady won’t have to walk nude, (not that it bothers me)