2pacs skimpy armor replacer WIP

stupid photobucket -.-

LOL... happens to everyone eventually, man. Can't wait to see em though. Be nice to finally roll up a mage worth looking at :P

Wonder if I could make a request though.....

I have a wicked female Ancient Nord armor, retextured by myself, that fits the Athena body "okay", but doesn't look quite right, because it was made for Caliente's mod. If I send you the files, could you adjust the mesh to fit the TnT bodies?

I'll send the texture as well, because I think you'll like the changes I made to it (look closely at the chainmail portions) LOL

post a screenshot of it' date=' but if im going to resize something, it will be for my bb variant, not any others.

[/quote']

Actually, now that you mention it, I think that's actually the body I'm currently using. All of the armors you released just before Christmas work perfectly. So either the Athena body is morphing to your armors, or I may have switched when you released the armors, and just forgot. I'll double check to be sure, but I'm pretty sure I switched.

Anyway, I'll get a set onto the character I'm currently playing for some close-up shots. Got nothing to upload atm that shows any real detail. I more or less just washed out the color (giving it a more "ancient" look, and did a bit of creative eraser work on the chainmail bits LOL

I'll try to get the screens uploaded sometime tomorrow.

And again, thanks for all you do. This game is gonna last me a hella-long time :)

post a screenshot of it' date=' but if im going to resize something, it will be for my bb variant, not any others.

[/quote']

Actually, now that you mention it, I think that's actually the body I'm currently using. All of the armors you released just before Christmas work perfectly. So either the Athena body is morphing to your armors, or I may have switched when you released the armors, and just forgot. I'll double check to be sure, but I'm pretty sure I switched.

Anyway, I'll get a set onto the character I'm currently playing for some close-up shots. Got nothing to upload atm that shows any real detail. I more or less just washed out the color (giving it a more "ancient" look, and did a bit of creative eraser work on the chainmail bits LOL

I'll try to get the screens uploaded sometime tomorrow.

And again, thanks for all you do. This game is gonna last me a hella-long time :)

ok, and thanks :)

Awesome work 2pac! I'm going to enjoy playing this game. I'm glad I haven't done so yet. :D

im glad! and i havent played it at all yet either...lol thanks

2pac and thor nice work thumbs up' date=' i know modders that keep updating havent got time to play it, seeing u did a nice job here its time for u guys to enjoy the game you modding. :)

Thanks

[/quote']i appreciate it :D

OMFG its like a full conversion of the Goddess Store from Oblivion @_@. Holy crap 2pac you work at godlike speeds!~ Don't work to hard' date=' geez. Making me sweat just seeing how much you cranked out lol. Nice though bro, keep it up ;p

[/quote']

haha thanks guys

Ridiculously awesome progress so far 2pac4eva7. I'm curious though...I seen an armor set that I had seen created for Victoria 4 for Daz Studio. Did you have to re-rig that armor set or were you able to just import it into blender as an Obj then parent it to the Skyrim skeleton?

I have a SHIT ton of badass armor for Daz Studio. Maybe I should start looking into porting them.

Ridiculously awesome progress so far 2pac4eva7. I'm curious though...I seen an armor set that I had seen created for Victoria 4 for Daz Studio. Did you have to re-rig that armor set or were you able to just import it into blender as an Obj then parent it to the Skyrim skeleton?

I have a SHIT ton of badass armor for Daz Studio. Maybe I should start looking into porting them.

which armor are you talking about?

Not really understanding why you didn't go with CBBE v2 or CHBSHC bodies. :/ But they do look pretty amazing.

because i like mine better, i designed it, and ours actually came out before calientes.

i dont like the look of cbbe. i designed my body to look exactly the way i wanted it to

This guy here. I know this guy, who happens to be amazing.

The only "complaint/critique" I could think of is to say I'm not sure how I feel about a port of the oblivion armors as much as I'd rather have the current armors done this way. When you have the time, do you think you will do that? I might be able to help with this if you needed it.

This guy here. I know this guy' date=' who happens to be amazing.

The only "complaint/critique" I could think of is to say I'm not sure how I feel about a port of the oblivion armors as much as I'd rather have the current armors done this way. When you have the time, do you think you will do that? I might be able to help with this if you needed it.

[/quote']

The ones I replaced with oblivion armors were ususally because the vanilla meshes were ugly and I didn't feel like working with them. Im happy with everything so far though and I probably my wont be making vanilla based ones for those. Sorry :/

Not really understanding why you didn't go with CBBE v2 or CHBSHC bodies. :/ But they do look pretty amazing.

because i like mine better' date=' i designed it, and ours actually came out before calientes.

i dont like the look of cbbe. i designed my body to look exactly the way i wanted it to

[/quote']

That's too bad. We are all entitled to our own opinions. And I suppose selfish reasons. Wasn't trying to insult. I understand pride in ones work. But I too am entitled to my opinion as well as sharing that opinion. I prefer CBBE v2 WAY more than this one... but even more so the possibilities of having the jiggly bits that Cherry is aiming to achieve with her bodies.

Maybe the pictures don't do the pictures of the bodies don't do enough justice.. and perhaps better animated. I do love the clothing options you have made, and think they are absolutely amazing.

My biggest pet peve with CAL's body is the lack of calves, there you have the chunky chicken leg upper and the toothpick lower portion. On 2pac/Thor bodies there is mass and definition in the proportions on all the limbs, and not just in the "tits and ass". It would be silly to assume that 2pac/Thor are stopping here and not updating with bigger and better things down the road, this is just the beginning. I also think it is silly to even compare CAL's to this one in many respects. Just my opinion though.I had to get that calve thing out there it has bugged me for a while now.

because i like mine better' date=' i designed it, and ours actually came out before calientes.

[/quote']

That's too bad. We are all entitled to our own opinions. And I suppose selfish reasons. Wasn't trying to insult. I understand pride in ones work. But I too am entitled to my opinion as well as sharing that opinion. I prefer CBBE v2 WAY more than this one... but even more so the possibilities of having the jiggly bits that Cherry is aiming to achieve with her bodies.

Maybe the pictures don't do the pictures of the bodies don't do enough justice.. and perhaps better animated. I do love the clothing options you have made, and think they are absolutely amazing.

ya, its just a matter of personal preference to body shape.