2pacs skimpy armor replacer WIP

How exactly are Americans stupid? Because they care about usage rights?

How is that a bad thing? No really I would like to know.

He/she is confusing it as Copyright... though that is pretty... um... not smart... yeah' date=' let's go with that.

[/quote']

Even though its not required I just prefer to get permission

He/she is confusing it as Copyright... though that is pretty... um... not smart... yeah' date=' let's go with that.

[/quote']

No , you stupid twit, was copyright ever mentioned in my post? Usage rights were, and that is what we modders use in our permissions sections in our read me's. But I fear you do not mod, and never have? Am I correct? So you the retard would not know at all now would you?

Go back under your rock. It's a wonder how you function day to day if you fail to read things properly.

ill have to Admit that all these retextures or new stand alones would be awesome to see in game but i would love to see more creative skyrim style mods instead of just new reskins of Oblivian.... dont get me wrong, I still love and play Oblivian, buts lets move forward with this new engine Skyrim has im sure modders are going to have a field day creating shit. lol

Why not allow the use of a good thing by many people ?

My goodness' date=' here we are again with a lad who leaps be for he looks. Out of respect, modders will go by the posted user permissions, and ask to see if they do indeed have permission to use the others material and hard work, to alter it, so and and so forth... That should not have to be explained. I say "Rosetta" it will teach you how to understand the language properly and then maybe you can read what we are speaking of and understand what 2pac was talking of, be for jumping ahead and insulting people by point of race and country.[/color']

And that last bit, yes it would be extraordinary to have mods posted at other sites and mass distributed. Thing is though every time something great is put up at nexus the modder who created it is banned or ridiculed, and it is usually by the same damn Mod there and it is always overlooked. 2pac has a reason to not like it there, so do many others. There is a heard mentality over there that 2pac, and many of us refuse to be a part of. But that is just my point of view.

I myself don't understand the hostility to the "dumb Americans" that are just wanting to do things the right way and follow the original authors wishes down to the letter. That is doing what is right, and in turn should be getting praise, not bullshit remarks by little douche bags. Yes, sure I was over at nexus for a long time, then the idiotic things started happening to other modders, then they started happening to me, only instead of me being banned, I left on my own and removed all my work from there. But back to the thing I am bitching about, what good is it to give the OP shit when he is A:making an awesome piece of work. B:continually improving the mod. And C:making open attempts to contact these authors for permission? I am going to stop there be for I go too far.:@

Ok I have also contacted the shiaya author by a pm on your behalf. To be honest I don’t think I will get a reply from the Russian author' date=' but we will see. For shiaya if I don’t receive a reply in 2 weeks you can use it anyway :)

[/quote']

Thank you, if I dont get a reply im going to assume they don't care and use them, did anyone contact korana?

Copy paste from http://anvilbay.ru/files/lady-bat/ answer to my request

oxtyt:

I'm sorry, but to show something we do not plan to reprint and adapt our mods for Skyrim. We also do not plan to issue permits for their adaptation to other modmeykerov. For the most part they are all exclusive modes for the site anvilbay.ru

Well they dont want you to share them :(

Let’s hope that I get a more positive answer for Shiaya outfit.

Copy paste from http://anvilbay.ru/files/lady-bat/ answer to my request

oxtyt:

I'm sorry' date=' but to show something we do not plan to reprint and adapt our mods for Skyrim. We also do not plan to issue permits for their adaptation to other modmeykerov. For the most part they are all exclusive modes for the site anvilbay.ru

Well they dont want you to share them :(

[/quote']

Too bad, im making them for myself. I want to share them with you guys. Modding permission is bullshit. We shouldn't have to get permission to use things we upload to to public sites. im going to use them anyway. ALL MODS SHOULD BE COMPLETELY FREE FOR ANYONE TO USE. If they didn't want it to be used, they shouldn't have made it a public download. I let people do whatever they want with my work. Im not going to wait for this permission bullshit. Im going to give proper credits and they can deal with it.