Picture Book "THE STORY TELLER" Post A Pic Tell a Story in TESV

great one, but damn, to much pr0n in it to create a comic of it. such a shame :D.

part 2 are very good in story telling through pictures.

however; i'm requesting your permission to create comic of it. :P

thx for sharing.

great one, but damn, to much pr0n in it to create a comic of it. such a shame :D.

part 2 are very good in story telling through pictures.

however; i'm requesting your permission to create comic of it. :P

thx for sharing.

Please free to use my image.

I figure I'll go ahead and post the other three parts. Why not? Hope you guys like it!

Part 1:

I have a pretty low-end laptop, so my Skyrim isn't amazing. And I'm new to screenshots in general. But I hope you guys enjoy!

I did this all at once but I thought I'd split it into four parts, each one longer then the last. (And more sexual)

My next story will probably be a bit more descriptive, but this is a warm-up.

(If you have any questions about mods PM me, the main one here is Luxury Suite, and Seare is a Ninghelm.)

Seare - My girls, my home. (Part 1)

cpzqof.png

hsivus.png

Killing the enemies that stood in my way, I ran from the cave. I had to do something about those forsworn. They were to close to my home for me to feel safe. Who knows what those people would do? Luckily I took care off all of them, they may have some friends, but nothing much I'm sure.

mwodvp.png

I made my way through the outskirts of Whiterun, sprinting across the land, returning home.

swixxm.png
Ah, here I was, it had been a long day full of fighting and adventure. Time to settle down and see how my girls are.

qlmznp.png
"Home sweet home!"

I yelled. Everyone greeted me, girls and guys. They seemed happy to see me.

aeumxa.png
I took a look in the pool:

"WYLA! Clean this thing already! No one is going to want to bathe in that.

"Sorry, Seare!"

She was always lazy with that.

kbuswt.png
"Heeeello there, Danariel!"  said.

"Will you get off of my bar, for the last time?!"

She loved me, whether she wanted to admit it or not.

"Alright, take it easy." I smirked.

She couldn't help but smile back.

srsthj.png
I owned this huge place, where the women would walk around naked half the time. It truly was a utopia! (Danariel wasn't to keen to join in, heh.)

okkais.png
Making my way upstairs, I finally sat down. It had been a long day, all I wanted was a meal and some sleep. Glad I had taken care of those Forsworn, they'd been bothering me for days.

ptcxbm.png
I finally drifted off to sweet sleep. A long, but good day.

Seare - Attacked (Part 2)

yzvrgl.png

uxghaj.png
While I was in my slumber, Forsworn attacked my home! My girls had some training in battle, but they were on a level above us.

udcsfl.png

Even Farquar, my most trusted guard was taken down with a forsworn girls magic.

lnnsuh.png

Estria's spells did some damage, but in the end she was killed by them.

htfuwf.png
Things seemed bad, but we had taken down a few Forsworn, it wasn't over yet.

uqxcpp.png
Jared took out one brute with a few swings of his greatsword.

gdvsxm.png
Danariel took out another, her skills with a bow surpass anyone I've ever seen.

ntcvgf.png
...but in the end she too was overpowered by a Forsworn archer.

vicykp.png
Three men survived the attack, if you can even consider then men, more like savages.
I hated Forsworn more then anything in the world. They rape and kill just for the pleasure of it.

hzlfta.png
These men, they did awful things to my girls, and boys. All while I was asleep upstairs.

Seare - Where to run? (Part 3)

dihseg.png

ecyzno.png

I woke up from my nap, yawning. But feeling well rested.

swbwzm.png

I looked and saw the terror that had occured, all while I was right up here sound asleep.

ajomkq.png

MY people, being tortured, treated like animals by these sadists who were probably turned on by it.

qbqgqr.pngMy favorite, Danariel, had been strung up by chains with weights on her feet. She'd been whipped countless times. "You shouldn't have shot my brother, slut!" A blonde haired man shouted, the sick fuck had a hard-on.

bqbgge.png

"I wonder if there are anymore upstairs?" The black-haired one said. He and his darker-skinned friend started walking up here.

oeueev.png
"Don't worry, I'll take real good care of these bitches." he replied. "Especially this one." He looked at Danariel who was crying.

vyvgen.png
Fuck! The creeps were up here. "Looks like we missed a bitch!" the darker one said. His friend said: "I'm fucking her first!!"

aoybmj.png

Shit shit shit, where could I go? Down? Could I beat that man?

I glanced down, and saw that he was raping Wila, oh god. She was squirming as he fucked her hard, but she was in a pillory, trapped.

iznqos.png
I figured since he was occupied, I had a chance. But they were quick, stripping off their rags, and running after me, hard as rocks.

gwsteo.png
I got on the rail, and slid to the left. I had to take a chance. But before I could...

xgokpk.png
The bastard picked me up. Fucking hell. What did they have in store for me?

Seare - Savage Slut (Part 4)

caprgy.png

codhre.png

They stripped me and threw me down on the wood floor, ow.. "Good try, you fucking slut." BH said. "Yeah, but alas here you are with us. Now we have to teach you a lesson. Be a good  girl, and suck on my cock."

qijmgd.png

I looked at it, and disgusted by myself I thought about how it was the nicest dick I'd even seen, it was huge.

nbzeda.png
I licked his balls, knowing they would slit my throat and make me regardless.

lwpiey.png

I could not let myself get into it, these are heartless killers. Fuck them!

suzgqi.png
Before I could think anymore, he grabbed my head, and started moving it back and forth on his long cock. And his buddy was looking at my sexy tits.

mibffp.png

He started fucking my mouth, and all I could do was squirm, like a slut..-no, no, fuck these bastards!!

grxmzg.png

He released me, and I fell to the ground. The darker forsworn came up to me, his friend backing up. His cock was fatter, but looked just as good if not better. What would he do to me?

tqnmfo.png
He flipped me over, rubbing his dick against my tight wet pussy. Was he going to fuc-FUCK!

dqmyrk.png
He shoved his dick into my ass. It wrapped around him tight. And he held my arms back, I was his little bitch.

ojpybl.png
No, no, no. I have to find a way out of-OHH! He went deeper, and I could feel my pussy dripping, wanting to be fucked, but they wouldn't.

fnixbt.png
After he filled my ass with cum, he rubbed his balls on my face, and slapped me with his big cock. I loved this, fuck everyone, I love being their slut.

drqoti.png
They threw me between them and I must've had bruises all over by now.

qloprm.png
I stood up, barely. And started crying, trying to get them harder, acting like I hated it.

ooqwaq.png

It worked, they were getting harder. They had to fuck me now.

orvytx.png
But finally I laid down and started fingering myself. I couldn't take it anymore...

xlmtzy.png

The black one said: "Yeah bitch, you fucking love it don't you?"

"Yes, god yes master!" I screamed without thinking.

aodutd.png

I spread my pussy wide for them to defile with their cocks.

END.

(Yeah I know, changing dick sizes, but whatever)
Do more forsworn come and fuck the girls downstairs?
Does Seare get what she wants?
Does she ever remember her girls?

You guys decide. If there is enough interest I might make another. This took forever though.

Mods I used include...

Luxury Suite
Black Wisteria Armor
Mithrodin Sword

Danariel Stormborn Follower

Puppet Master
Kamille Shy Follower (Kamille's Skirt is what Seare is sleeping in)
Sevenbase Bombshell Body
Ninghelm race
Sexlab, SOS, and xaz restraints obviously

...and plenty more, message me for something specific.

Rising-Wind

Chapter III: Murder on the Vocal Chords

2014_04_24_00015_Copy.jpg

In which hypothermia, mountain-climbing and inadvertent toplessness ensues!

2014_04_25_00003.jpg

“Alright, Horse. Enough lollygagging, we’ve gotta get up that mountain. Okay, that way! Up the mountain!”

The horse didn’t budge.

“Up, I say!”

The horse turned its head and glared at her.

“The hell you looking at?”

The horse snorted.

“…Er, excuse me. Oblivion, I mean.”

The horse sneezed.

“Look, I’m sorry if you’ve got a cold, but we need to get up that mountain. Are you ready?”

The horse gave no reaction.

“Good! Now get moving!”

Ten minutes later…

2014_04_25_00012.jpg

“Stop complaining, Horse! It’s not like you had any better ideas!”

The horse struggled along up the cliff face in silence.

“I know you can’t talk, but I can hear you thinking at me.”

The horse made no remark.

“And I’m not sure I like your tone.”

Another moment passed in silence.

“…Uh, you don’t think… you don’t think there might have been an actual path up this mountain, huh? You think it might’ve been worth our while to search for one, do you?”

The horse sneezed.

“I sure hope we don’t freeze to death out here. I can’t see an inch through this snow, and I’m starting to feel a little faint…”

2014_04_25_00011.jpg

The frigid cold bit into Fjora’s skin, and her vision flickered. She leaned forward onto the horse’s neck, and everything went black.

2014_04_25_00019.jpg

“OUCH!” grunted Fjora as she rolled out of the stone bed and onto the floor. “Where am I?”

“Awake at last?” came a voice from nearby.

In the dim candlelight, Fjora saw the kindly features of an elderly robed man.

“Who are you?”

2014_04_25_00039.jpg

“I am Master Arngeir,” said the old man. “I speak for the Greybeards. Welcome to High Hrothgar, Dragonborn.”

“Dragonborn? I think you’re confusing me with someone else, I’m not-”

Fjora’s words were cut off by a deafening growl from her stomach.

“How long as I out?”

2014_04_25_00020.jpg

“Almost a day. We found your horse waiting at the gates of the monastery, with your unconscious body on its back. You had almost frozen to death, but the creature seemed determined to get you to safety. You’re lucky to have such a loyal steed.”

2014_04_25_00041.jpg

Wow… I didn’t think that taciturn horse would do that for me, Fjora thought.

“I can’t remember how long it’s been since I’ve eaten,” she admitted.

“Follow me,” said Arngeir, “and I’ll get you some food. Once you’ve got your strength back, then we can discuss your training.”

“My training? What are-”

Another growl from Fjora’s stomach echoed throughout the chamber.

“Never mind. You said something about food, right?”

2014_04_25_00023.jpg

“Here you are,” said Arngeir, presenting a platter with grilled leeks, baked potatoes, a honey nut treat and a thick leg of goat roast. “Help yourself.”

Fjora dove at the feast and began to tear into the leg of goat roast.

“Ohh… ooohhhhhh…” moaned Fjora, tears of ecstasy streaming down her cheeks. “It’s so delicious! I think I just came…”

2014_04_25_00025.jpg

If Arngeir was flustered or embarrassed, he didn’t show it. The old man sat down across the table from her, and let her eat in silence for a few moments. Then he spoke.

“Now then, Dragonborn, when you are finished, I would like a demonstration of your Voice.”

2014_04_25_00026.jpg

“My voice?”

“When you slew the dragon, it should have released your latent power of the Thu’um.”

“What’s a ‘thoomb’? Is that like some kind of sex position? And also, I never slew any dragons. I’m telling you, you’ve got the wrong girl.”

“Do you mean to say that you are not the Dragonborn?”

“I’m not saying it wouldn’t be sweet if I was, but… no. No, I’m not.”

“And you have not come here in answer to our summons?”

“No. Where would I have gotten your summons? You don’t look like the type to do much letter-writing.”

“Did you not hear our shout of ‘Dovahkiin’?”

In her surprise, Fjora nearly dropped the leg of goat roast. “That was you?”

“Certainly.”

“W… wow. Those are really some pipes you’ve got there. Must be murder on the vocal chords.”

2014_04_25_00028.jpg

Arngeir chuckled. “I apologize for jumping to conclusions, young one. It’s just that we’ve been awaiting the arrival of the Dragonborn, and I assumed you must be she.”

“So there really is such a thing as a Dragonborn? My mama used to tell me stories about the Dragonborn of legend, but I thought it was all just made up.”

“We at High Hrothgar see much of the doings of Tamriel. There is no doubt that the dragons have returned, and that one of them has been slain. This can only mean that the heir of Akatosh has been born to the world of mortals, as well.”

“Yeah. I saw the skeleton of a dragon outside Whiterun.”

“But you don’t know who killed it?”

“Nope. No eyewitnesses survived, either.”

Arngeir sighed and stroked his beard. “Well, no matter. I’m sure the Dragonborn will come to us eventually. In the meantime, you had better hurry back down the mountain before you start worrying anyone. Have you any family?”

“No I don’t,” sighed Fjora. “All I have is this leg of goat roast.”

2014_04_25_00022.jpg

Arngeir chuckled. “And your horse, don’t forget.”

Fjora crossed her legs and looked up at the ceiling. “I haven’t spoken to my parents in three years. They might be on the opposite side of the continent, for all I know. Maybe I should try writing them someday…”

Arngeir smiled. “Come along, young one. It sounds like you have much to do. It’s time to get you home safely.”

At the gates of the monastery, Arngeir pointed ahead. “Just follow the path down and around the mountain, and you’ll avoid the worst of the weather conditions. You’ll soon reach the village of Ivarstead, at the foot of the mountain. I trust you can find your way home from here?”

2014_04_25_00029.jpg

Fjora smiled, and pecked him on the cheek. “Thank you, Master Arngeir. I can find my way back. Your hospitality saved my life; I’ll never forget it.”

Arngeir bowed slightly. “Wind guide you, young one.”

2014_04_25_00030.jpg

Fjora walked up to her horse, who stood pawing at the snow with his iron-shod hoof.

“Hey, you big handsome brute.” She gently stroked his muzzle. “Thanks for keeping me safe.”

2014_04_25_00033.jpg

The horse snorted.

Fjora shivered. “Y’know, I’m feeling a little chillier than usual. Is it just me, or…”

She looked down at herself.

2014_04_25_00037.jpg

“WHERE IN OBLIVION IS MY CLOAK?”

2014_04_25_00038.jpg

To be continued...

Notes

Heh, I knew that HD Food and Ingredients Retexture mod would come in handy someday! :D

Happy Dark Souls II day! It may distract me from Skyrim for awhile, meaning it may be awhile 'til the next chapter, so I wanted to end this one on a note of mild finality. Don't worry though, this is far from the finale. I've got a big plan for the next couple chapters, if I can get... ahem, well, you'll see. ;)

Oh, and bonus points to anyone who spots the reference to the Nostalgia Chick's review of Showgirls I threw in this chapter. :)

Nooo...I want to see what happens next...guess we'll have to wait now  :s

WARNIN': Sexy stuff.

Just did this in the post your thingiemcwingie thread and I'd like to share cuz I am shameless and stuff. Yay. Anyway  :lol: 

New Storeh - I cant think of a name/Drugs r bad kids

Whiterun...

'That's a hard choice, man.. uhh.. I guess Ysolda. She's got dat naivety that's kinda cute, so..'

'Good call. However, I am personally in the Saffir camp. Just somethin' about her.'

'Really? Y'know I could see why, but... dat Ysolda'

'Nahh man, too easy.'

'Hmmm... kay. Uhhh, Jenessa or Uthgerd..?'

rossgal1.jpg

'Oh man.. tough. Okay, I think... nah... hmm, yeah, Uthgerd.'

'Y'know, I feel the same.'

'See, she's much less likely to actually murder you. I prefer mah balls where they are, get me?'

'Yeah, I getchu.. what about... Irileth or Lydia, from the Jarl's house?'

rossgal2.jpg

'Oh, shit... well dayum, that's gonna need a good think. Well, Irileth seems to be more.. domineering, but she knows what she want's, right? I prefer a person to be their own person, if you know what I mean. Lydia tho.. I hear she'll do anything. You remember that time in Seyda Neen, right? Everything went everywhere...'

'Damn, good times... '

They stand pondering this amazingly difficult decision for some time.

rossgal3.jpg

About an hour passes.

'Man, why did you choose Whiterun of all places? Our demographic barely even registers here.'

'Cuz.'

'Cuz what?'

'Because then we can confirm where the niche isn't.'

'That seems... flimsy.'

'Look, we just need like, 4 or 5 people. I'd ask the Companions but they got all 'justice' and 'criminal' on my ass. Same with the local guard.'

'Well at this rate, we'll have to brew more cuz our shit's gonna spoil'

'Trust me on this man..'

rossgal4.jpg

'Course I do, I just think Skyrim is the boonies. Errybody avoids us and we can't get any business, even though we provide exactly what these people need.'

'I hear ya, we just gotta hold out until someone comes along. We know there are many uh, non-natives living in Whiterun, so we just need those few who need our stuff.'

rossgal5.jpg

Around an hour passes...

'Yo, man, my legs hurt.'

'Shut up, man.. oh wait. Who's that woman over there?'

As our friends gaze onward, she seemed noticeably disgruntled. A guard tailed her, giving her a friendly telling off for being a nuisance.

'And if I catch you round the mens barracks again, we really will arrest you.'

'Fucking hell, I'm just paying my dues to the crown. You can't arrest me for having needs. Basic, sexy needs..'

'Ey, enough out of ya, Rosso! We have the law to uphold, we can't afford to have our guards having an orgy every day! Now move along.'

'Fine, fine.. '

rossgal6.jpg

'I think we've found our first volunteer, man, check it out'

'Huh? Oh right.. Yeah she checks out, right age, right bodyshape, obviously uses a weapon in her line of work.'

'She looks like a ho, man..'

'That she does, but lets take it as we go.'

They slowly approach the sultry lady with a relaxed demeanour, trying to keep it smooth. One of them gestures her over.

'Excuse me, Ma'am. Me and my associate are travelling merchants with a very specific range of products. You look like a most able-bodied sort, and we're looking for volunteers for a testing of one of our new brews.'

rossgal7.jpg

'Storm in a shitbottle, who are these clowns..' Rosso thought to herself. She strode over in her usual confident manner, on the verge of punching something.

'So hungry. Could do with a cake right now. Why Is it always the worst possible time to want cake? I hate you, brains'

rossgal8.jpg

'Uh, ma'am?'

'Yeah, yeah, what is it?'

'Well first, let me introduce.. us. Uh. I'm Kashim, and this my business partner Galen. We sell boutique performance potions to those who need the best for what they do.'

Kashim nudges galen in the side, giving him his cue to talk.

'Oh, uh, yeah. We're based in Hammerfell but we provide for Morrowind, Cyrodill, Blackmarsh.. and basically, as new ingredients come our way, we make more and more product. However, we're not assholes.. so, we need a testing group to try out the stuff in case anything weird happens.'

rossgal10.jpg

Kashim mumbles to Galen.

'Well said, man.'

'Thanks, man.'

'So you guys are selling.. performance potions? How come I've never heard of you before?'

Kashim hastily answers.

'Well, this is our first time in Skyrim actually.. and Whiterun, obviously. We've approached a good few people here and they gave us a cold shoulder.'

'Yeah, it is a bit.. Nord around here sometimes. I can't even find a good tailor's around here, its all armour shops and bars! Not even a good brothel around here..'

rossgal9.jpg

'Uh, yes, well now you see our problem. Also, we often have troubles with the guard because they think we're selling raw moonsugar.'

'We are.'

'But only on Morndas. As such, we need results soon or we dont get to make our super awesome new cool mega potion of buffness.'

rossgal10.jpg

'Well.. I had planned to go back to the guard barracks again, I've almost got a residency there now. But, I could always do with an edge out in the field.'

She turns to Galen.

'Okay, I'll do it. Where do you want to fu- I mean, where do you want to do it?'

rossgal11.jpg

Both men wooped in celebration.

'Yus! We got a deal.'

'Goddamn, finally! You wont believe how long we've been waiting for a volunteer!'

'Oh about where to meet.. we asked a local and they said we could use the space outside of her house. Apparently the guards haven't gone round there in ages so we shouldn't be harassed.'

rossgal12.jpg

'Kay, fine, but what time? I need to plan out where I'm going plan an assassination of a bandit.'

'Oh... wa? Uh'

Kashim shakes his head.

'Uh, around four in the afternoon? We also have clients to deal with in between then but four is good.'

'Right... I just want to say, what you two are doing is shady as shit.. I also think you're both ass clowns.. but I'm on board.'

rossgal13.jpg

'Thankyou Ma'am! Oh, uh before you leave, whats your name?'

'Rosso.'

'Oh, that's a... surprisingly pretty name.'

'Fuck you.'

'Okay, we'll see you tomorrow! Lets not disturb her any more, come Galen'

Rosso turns and heads to the Bannered Mare, a lazy stride in her step.

'Well, she seemed nice.'

'Dude, she's a killer! She kills people!'

'Yeah, with dat ass, she could 'kill' me any day.'

'That was pretty lame.'

rossgal14.jpg

'I heard that, you dicks! I am this close to stabbing you both in the face!'

rossgal15.jpg

The next day...

The two men waited impatiently for their volunteer to show up. She was already 20 minutes late, which irked Kashim to no end.

'Fuckin' Rosso, man.. she said she'd be here.'

'I'm sure she's coming. In the mean time.. did you ever read that book series I showed you a while ago? The wife wanted to uh.. '

'Yeah, I tell you what man, I'm not into 'nordic erotica'.'

rossgal16.jpg

'But come on, man.. 'Lusty Argonian Maid' is a best seller these days. SOOO saucy.'

'Galen, I have to tell you something. I think your wife is a negative influence on your behaviour and you should stop seeing her.'

'Well, she's not really my wife per se.. we 'married' on a drunken whim. Shit was hilarious. Eh, but we get along alright so we live together.'

'I know, I met her.. I'm glad she has no say in our business.'

'Me too, man. She doesn't even lift.'

rossgal17.jpg

They spend the next few minutes bantering about absolutely nothing. Eventually, they spy Rosso approaching them from Warmaidens. They brush themselves down and adjust their armour.

'Oh here she is. You have the bottle ready?'

'Yeah, yeah, in my pouch.'

rossgal18.jpg

Rosso had her mind set ablaze with random thoughts.

'Maybe use more oil.. more grip, more tension. Work on shaft hardness. Goddamnit, why is bow maintenance so finicky.'

rossgal19.jpg

'Sup, plebians.'

Kashim started off. 'Afternoon! Hope you've had a good day.'

'Riveting, I brought in two heads for the Jarl today, they were wanted torturing and murdering children in a creepy necromancy ritual.' Rosso said bluntly.

'That's... nice. Anyway, before we start, I just want to explain whats gonna happen. You'll take some of our new formula, and tell us how you feel, whether anything bad is happening and if you feel any stronger, faster, energetic and so on.' Kashim recited.

'Kay.'

rossgal20.jpg

Galen stepped in.

'Now we don't expect anything to go wrong, we tried it ourselves but there's a bias. We haven't tried it with a female participant, only ourselves, we concluded that it wouldn't work out.'

'Gay.'

'..Yeah, thanks for that, man. Anyway, in case you have an allergic reaction, we're on guard.'

'Yes, and we'll also be asking questions through various stages of the trial.'

rossgal21.jpg

'Fair, I guess. If I like it and things go well, can I get like.. a free batch or something?'

'We can certainly do something like that, yes.'

'Awesome. Gimme gimme gimme.'

She holds her hand out with glee.

rossgal20.jpg

Galen hands her a small clear bottle with a silvery pink fluid inside it. It was strangely hot to the touch, and it felt comfortable in her hand. Brushing this feeling aside, she takes a generous swig from the bottle and hands it back to Galen.

'Tastes... familiar.'

'We used some common herbs along with some rare ones as well.'

'Kinda.. salty. Smells.. frothy.'

'Hrmm.. okay.'

'Yeah its li-

Rosso stops mid sentence. Her vision blurs and her head very quickly fills with strange heavy sensations. The area around her seems to bend and shift, various colours appearing from nowhere out of the corners of her vision.

'Uh... guys... uh...'

rossgal22.jpg

She turned to where Kashim was standing but he had been replaced by.. something big and yellow.

'Well hai there little fella, its KROTCHY! I hope you haven't been touching yourself at night, you'll catch the rockjoint!'

rossgal24.jpg

She quickly moves her gaze to Galen...

However, the world around her had slowed down. Things felt hard to move yet strangely.. floaty, as if moving through custard.

Her senses were being overloaded with information, particularly the ever changing field of colour that surrounds her.

'Galen.. I... uh...'

rossgal23.jpg

'GAZE UPON ME AND YOU GAZE UPON YOUR END, MORTAL'

rossgal25.jpg

'Uuuuuuuuuuuuh, Kashim... ka...'

She again looks towards Kashim's position, hoping that he was still there..

but...

rossgal22.jpg

'Tis..

But...

A...

SCRATCH!...

SCRATCH!....

Fleshwound!....'

rossgal26.jpg

Suddenly, her balance faltered. Her legs gave way without reasoning and she slumped to what she thought could possibly be the floor. Her eyes see everything in a strangely evocative and arousing shade of pink and red.

'Guys... guys... why am I so... guys...'

rossgal27.jpg

'Mmmm... these clothes... feel so tight on me...'

She tries unclothing herself on the floor without much concern for anyone watching her. The strings on her clothes proved fiddly and hard to manage with her stiff fingers. As she finished, she lay spread eagled on her back in front of Kashim and Galen.

'Dude, what in the shit is going on with her? You did give her the right stuff, right??'

'Yeah, I'm fuckin sure man! Pink bottle, like you said!'

'Wait.. she said, salty taste. That's not what the new stuff tastes like! Did you give her the khajiit sex drive stuff?? You know what that does to non-khajiit!'

'Fuck.. I messed up...'

rossgal28.jpg

'Aw.. guys.. everything feels... amaaazing.. this grass feels so good.. '

Rosso rolls onto her front, forgetting she was actually with anyone else.

'My hands... my hands are melting... huuuh... feels nice...'

rossgal29.jpg

'Man, what the fuck do we do, man?! This is so wierd!'

'Ababburbadurble, hold it together.. we just have to stay with her until it wears off. It'll be fine, we tried it ourselves, remember?'

'Yeah but that was the light stuff, she had like half the bottle!'

'Dayum...'

During this exposition, Rosso had groggily worked her way over to Kashim's waist, her vision fixated on his crotch.

'Oh, my Jarl... is your wife away, we need... need some.. alone time..'

'Wat.'

'Mmmmm... I dream about us daily, I can't stop thinking... thinking...'

Kashim anxiously whispered to Galen.

'Man, what do I do??'

'Remember what you said, we gotta let it happen. We don't to risk her getting hurt and shit.'

'Fine..'

Kashim unbuckles the straps on his armour...

rossgal30.jpg

Rosso giggled with a near-psychotic glee, slowly clapping her hands together.

'Yes, my jarl..! Let me... take care of you...'

Kashim winced as she continued her crazy living dream, her hands very slowly grappling onto his junk with suspiciously warm hands. He grunted uncomfortably as she wrapped her lips around his flaccid, timid member. He keeps his hands in the air, not knowing what to do with them. His 'carer' made mumbled groans of happiness as she sucked at him.

rossgal31.jpg

'Dayum, dude. She's really going at you' Galen chuckled in the background.

'Man, this isn't the time *ungg* or the place for commentary.. just.. keep a look out, hm?'

'Fine, man...'

Galen wandered off from the site, still chuckling to himself. Rosso had finally coaxed Kashim's soldier out from its shell, placing a hungry kiss onto its tip.

'Muah....I wanna use my... my... thingimies..' She groggily exclaimed, rubbing her exposed chest around his slicked up rod.

rossgal32.jpg

Kashim splutters awkwardly. 'Uh, hm, your Jarl has.. a, uh, command! You must, uh.. lay on the floor'

'Anything, my love... I cant wait..'

She slumped on her back, tugging at him to follow her down. He positioned himself on top so she could only tend to his fully extended meatstick. On impulse, he slides it smoothly between her wetted cleavage, soft moans eminating from her awaiting mouth.

'Fuuu... these drugsssss... '

rossgal33.jpg

'Is she still doing that 'oh my jarl' thing? She must be so out of it, man, shits hilarious.'

*nnff* 'Yeah.. where've you been? You should keep guard.'

Galen shuffled forward, having also removed his gear.

'Well, I'll be honest. Its been weeks since I've been home and by the divines, I need some action.'

Kashim turned to look at Galen, a puzzled look on his face.

'Damn... sweet dick, bro.'

'Thanks, bro.'

rossgal34.jpg

Kashim stood up, leading Rosso by the hand. He winked to Galen, who promptly lay on the floor with his proud erection in the air. Rosso mumbled incoherently to herself while fondling her boobs with her free hand.

Kashim awkwardly whispers to her. 'Rosso, this is.. a friend, and he needs your, uh.. help'

'Mmmm... you're so devious, my lord.. oh but he... he's really big..'

'Don't worry, I'll be right with you, okay?'

He helps her sit onto Galens belly while she leaned forward, getting to know his body. She squeaked as she felt two monster cocks pressing onto both her entrances.

'Ahh my jarl, please.. be gentle with me..'

Kashim mouths to Galen 'just ignore it'.

rossgal38.jpg

She moaned girlishly with a hint of discomfort as both men drove themselves into her.

'Oh gods..! Unnngg, I can-... cant feel...'

In tandem, they ploughed their way into her insides without hesitation, her sluggish body being incredibly easy to ply and manipulate.

rossgal39.jpg

They kept their pace consistent and smooth, making sure not to treat Rosso to roughly.. in her drug-addled state, she couldn't even think properly, her mind being lost to the sensations invading her body. The feeling of these two beasts ravaging her was primal and animalistic, a feeling, which deep down inside, she enjoyed to the fullest.

rossgal40.jpg

Half an hour later....

rossgal41.jpg

rossgal42.jpg

'Dayum, I cant believe we just... exploded on her. That's never happened before.'

'Feels good, man. I think we gotta use that khajiit stuff a lot more.' 

'Yeah.. fuck, I feel guilty tho.'

'...A bit, yeah...'

'Is she alright?'

Rosso had once again, sluggishly fallen onto the floor, although she'd started becoming quieter and less coherent. 

'Nnooo... not the sweetroll.. anything but the sweetroll... not the arrows... not the knees... pliss no...'

rossgal43.jpg

She rolled over to her back, her eyes glazing over as the effects slowly wore off. She meekly calls out to her two studs, her limbs moving on their own accord.

'Ka-kashim... ga... Gayman...'

Kashim stood over her. 'Yes, Rosso...'

'Whadi.. what did you give me...'

'Well, 'Gayman' here fucked up and gave you the wrong thing... so basically, you've been in a sex-crazed delirium for the last hour. We... uh, tried to make it pleasurable.'

'Okay... I'mana.. fall asleep now...'

rossgal44.jpg

Galen turns to Kashim. 

'So... '

'So Galen, what did we learn from our trial run?'

'That you are awfully awkward with public sex.'

'...yes, essentially nothing, thats what I was about to say as well' Kashim said sarcastically.

'What do we do with Rosso tho..? We owe her something.'

'I think she got what she wanted...'

rossgal45.jpg

DA END

Guest _kuraiko

Not really a story... more like a collection of images with Lian doing subtitles lol. Enjoy!

Geirmunds Hall - Creeping Shadow

On her way to Riften mercenary, wannabe-wizard, envoy of Mara and not-yet-dragonborn Lian spent the night in Ivarstead. She had heard rumors of a crypt on a small island east of town and decides to investigate the next day. Not knowing that somebody was following her the whole time...

Part1

2rf9737.jpg

"*Yawn* Time to hit the road again and take a look at that tomb the innkeeper mentioned."

2ailn9y.jpg

"Seems like it's gonna be a sunny day, huh..."

2e3yejr.jpg

"Only one way to find out what's inside..."

2v2xibk.jpg

"Big holes are no challenge for an apprentice wizard!"

14cqo9t.jpg

Neither were the draugr...

3r4f6.jpg

345dc7q.jpg

"Hmm, I think that should do the trick..."

Part2

2enc2mo.jpg

2liiurk.jpg

A few draugr, traps and puzzles later Lian entered the main chamber.

2h49gk9.jpg

"I don't have a good feeling about this..."

2cr4j76.jpg

2crt79g.jpg

"That took longer than it should have... oh, what's this... wait..."

8zmqlt.jpg

"What's... what's going on... what's that sound... I feel... I feel so..."

2vtpq3a.jpg

"Ughh, my head... I can't..."

2v3jvh5.jpg

"Well, well, well... my dear lady. After all these years it seems we meet again..."

Not really a story... more like a collection of images with Lian doing subtitles lol. Enjoy!

On her way to Riften mercenary, wannabe-wizard, envoy of Mara and not-yet-dragonborn Lian spent the night in Ivarstead. She had heard rumors of a crypt on a small island east of town and decides to investigate the next day. Not knowing that somebody was following her the whole time...

Part1

2rf9737.jpg

"*Yawn* Time to hit the road again and take a look at that tomb the innkeeper mentioned."

2ailn9y.jpg

2e3yejr.jpg

2v2xibk.jpg

14cqo9t.jpg

3r4f6.jpg

345dc7q.jpg

Part2

2enc2mo.jpg

2liiurk.jpg

2h49gk9.jpg

2cr4j76.jpg

2crt79g.jpg

8zmqlt.jpg

2vtpq3a.jpg

2v3jvh5.jpg

"Well, well, well... my dear lady. After all these years it seems we meet again..."

great screenshots. did i have your permission for a comic of that and the following...? :heart:

Just Posted this in The Counterpart thread :P

Lots of great pics here lately, thought i would share my PC's backstory. It's A LOT of BIG images and is planned to be in two parts. The first part is finished and the second one gets finished inj a couple days hopefully... Enjoy  :P

Some reading music  :P

13746758824_dac2e085ca_o.jpg

The next night after Hadvar and Idun came to Riverwood they started drinking and telling stories.

Hadvar: "I'm telling you, that bear almost took my life. It was bigger than a house"

Idun: "I don't believe you, you're making that up, haha"

Hadvar: By the way, you never told me how you got on that cart to Helgen?

TESV_2014_04_27_21_15_14_72.png

Idun: "It's not that interesting, it's more of a long tragic story"

TESV_2014_04_27_21_18_51_89.png

Hadvar: "Is that so, we got all night. Hehe"

TESV_2014_04_27_21_16_28_24.png

Idun: "Ok, but it's no turning back. Now you got to listen to the whole thing, hehe"

TESV_2014_04_27_21_20_51_82.png

Idun: I used to live in Darkwater Crossing with my mother and sister, my father left us when i was a little girl. Never got to know him properly.

TESV_2014_04_27_10_27_13_56.png

Idun: I was a good worker there since i got of age, helping with chores, feeding the animals, watching my sister, taking care of the crops...

TESV_2014_04_27_10_10_29_10.pngTESV_2014_04_27_10_16_09_23.png

Idun: ...But never mining, that was too much for me.

TESV_2014_04_27_10_19_42_26.png

Idun: One day our dear friend Derkeetus disappeared when he was going to discover what was on the top of the falls near the campsite.

TESV_2014_04_27_10_39_16_71.png

Idun: "Where do you think he is, do you think he's ever coming back?"

TESV_2014_04_27_10_41_48_50.png

Hrefna: "Off course i think he's coming back, he ALLWAYS do. But it's sad that we aren't allowed to swim in theriver without him here."

TESV_2014_04_27_15_51_10_62.png

Idun: The next morning i got worried and said goodbye to Hrefna, grabbed a pickaxe and headed towards the waterfalls to look for Derkeetus.

TESV_2014_04_27_15_58_18_68.png

Idun: I walked over the bridge and towards the mountain surrounding the waterfalls. I looked up and thought: "Damnit, glad my mother isn't seeing me doing this"

TESV_2014_04_27_15_55_51_01.png

Idun: It took at least a solid 30 minutes to climb the almost vertical mountainside, but i got it eventually. Then i saw a weird door, unlike all doors i've seen before, big and shiny.

TESV_2014_04_27_16_02_55_43.pngTESV_2014_04_27_16_03_37_54.png

Idun: I went into the the doors and anded up in a gross smelly cave. It was dark in there, but luckily it was a unlit torch on the wall.

TESV_2014_04_27_16_05_49_39.png

Idun: I saw somthing just floating around in the water when i went deeper into the cave. It was a cool looking bow, I haven't seen anything like it since. It was kinda horned and shelly all over and it had a wery dark colour, dark grey or something. I then went longer into the cave and discovered a creature i haven't seen before, it didnt looked like it knew precisely where i was, because lack of sight or something.

TESV_2014_04_27_16_18_43_06.png

Idun: I got shocked and it didn't take long before it noticed me because of my torch, so it came running towards me and i was so frightened I dropped the torch and ran for the exit as fast as i could.

Hadvar: "Great ending to a first adventure i suppose, at least you didn't die, hehe"

TESV_2014_04_27_16_19_29_15.png

Idun: I got out of there without a single scratch, and i immediately started crying because if Derkeetus was in there I feared he didn't survive long, I feared the worst. (also forgot to remove HUD from this one)

TESV_2014_04_27_16_24_24_73.png

Idun: I wasn't paying attention right then, but thats where an local bandit leader had spotted me in his daily hunting trip. And was sneaking up behind me.

Bandit Leader (Thinking): "Fresh meat for the boys tonight, hehe"

TESV_2014_04_27_20_59_18_77.png

Bandit Leader: Aaaargghhghhh!!!!

Idun: Oh F***!!!

TESV_2014_04_27_20_23_21_41.png

Idun: Holy Hell, that hurt...

TESV_2014_04_27_20_59_57_17.png

Idun: Happily he did just knock me out and not kill me, but i was then held prissoner at the Valtheim Towers which was where this bandit group was stationaried.

TESV_2014_04_27_20_33_21_77.png

Idun: I woke up and was naked on top of a sleeping roll, and lost my new bow and pickaxe.

TESV_2014_04_27_20_31_30_08.png

Idun: I was held captured in the towers for a couple of years, being raped over and over again. It was horrible.

TESV_2014_04_27_20_36_09_98.pngTESV_2014_04_27_20_40_13_86.pngTESV_2014_04_27_20_43_40_27.pngTESV_2014_04_27_20_50_10_37.png

Hope you like it  :P

Guest _kuraiko

Part1

2rf9737.jpg

2ailn9y.jpg

2e3yejr.jpg

2v2xibk.jpg

14cqo9t.jpg

3r4f6.jpg

345dc7q.jpg

Part2

2enc2mo.jpg

2liiurk.jpg

2h49gk9.jpg

2cr4j76.jpg

2crt79g.jpg

8zmqlt.jpg

2vtpq3a.jpg

2v3jvh5.jpg

great screenshots. did i have your permission for a comic of that and the following...? :heart:

Well as long as you provide me with a link to your finished work and give me some credit feel free to use them for your comic.

The Chronicle of Lily Aldmeri

Act 1 Chapter 1

act1-chapter-1-title.png

Enter the Dragonborn

act1-pic-1.png

Guard: "Councillor, the Dragonborn was just spotted entering the embassy. She is at the gate, the doorwoman is holding her up." 

act1-pic-2.png

Lily: "Excellent! Let her in and move the troops into their special positions. I have a feeling she will go the direct route and I don't want any deaths."

Meanwhile...

act1-pic-3.png

Iona: "You have my invitation, why do I need wait in the cold?"

A signal is given outside the Dragonborn's sight.

Doorwoman: "My apologies, you can go inside. You obviously are invited, I'm not going to make you freeze over an obvious mix up."

act1-pic-4.png

The Dragonborn enters the embassy and immediately notices her contact.

Iona: "I was told you can get me deeper inside"

Malborn: "Shhhh keep your voice down and follow me."

act1-pic-5.png

The Dragonborn follows the wood elf through the kitchens into a shared supply closet.

Malborn: "Your smuggled equipment is in the chest. The door over there leads deeper inside. If you get caught, you never met me!"

act1-pic-6.png

The door closes as Malborn leaves. Iona lets down her hair and then strips out of her party outfit.

act1-pic-7.png

Iona thinks to herself, this warpaint should be intimidating enough.

act1-pic-8.png

The Dragonorn then dons her armor and equips her weapons, and then heads to the back of the embassy.

act1-pic-9.png

Iona sneaks in and spots a patrolling guard, she moves into position.

act1-pic-10.png

Moments later the guards head is liberated from his body!

act1-pic-11.png

Iona exits the backdoor and views the actual residence of the embassidor.

Iona: "I bet the girl is in there!"

Moments later guards appear but are surprisingly easy to kill, so the Dragonborrn enters the residence.

act1-pic-12.png

Lily: "About time you arrived, I have been waiting for you Dragonborn."

Iona: "Sorry little girl, but I was told you have the evidence I need. So, killing you isn't personal."

The Dragonborn then lunges towards Lily...

act1-pic-13.png

Expecting this, Lily is ready and counterattacks. 

act1-pic-14.png

The lightening locks up the Dragonborn's muscles and she collapses and is barely remaining conscious..

Lily: "And you call me a child? Sigh, I know why you are here, you could have just ASKED to see if the Aldmeri Dominion we involved in the awakening of the dragons. Quite the opposite, we need you to remove them since they threaten us all."

With that said the Dragonborn falls unconscious.

To be continued...

Act 1 Chapter 2

act1-chapter-2-title.png

Ready to Talk?

act2-pic-1.png

*SPLASH*

Lily: "Wake up"

Iona: "What, where am I, why am I naked?"

Lily: "Because I need you to realize that I have total control over you, but unlike the empire, I am not going to degrade you like Tiber Septum did to me. All I ask is you hear me out and you will be released, as a sign of good faith I will even unshackle you. Do you agree to my terms?"

act2-pic-2.png

Iona: "This is a trick, but not like I have a choice. Fine I will listen to what you have to say, but I want my clothes."

Lily: "You run around half naked, and are embarrassed being nude, I don't understand you Nords. Ireth bring something to cover our guest up."

act2-pic-3.png
Ireth: "I couldn't find any clothes that would fit her so I brought a towel, my Lady"

Lily: "Is that acceptable Dragonborn?"

Iona: In a sarcastic tone, "I guess."

Lily: "Lets talk in a place more comfortable. Ireth, go run ahead and set up the bath for us.""

act2-pic-4.png

Iona: "Why are being so nice to me?"

Lily: "Because you are my guest, you know so little of the Thalmor and that ignorance is causing the conflict between us."

Iona: "Banning the worship of Talos is causing the conflict, so I don't see what there is to talk about."

Lily: "We will see. The bath is this way."

With that said, they exit the building...

act2-pic-5.png

Iona: "How long was I out? Where are the bodies and blood from the dead?"

Lily: She smiles. "There were no dead, you only attacked conjured summons with the illusion of our troops. I pulled our troops out of the way so you wouldn't kill anyone."

act2-pic-6.png

Iona: "WHAT???? That is impossible!"

act2-pic-7.png

Lily: "Did you notice how easy it was to defeat them? Think about it... Most Thalmor troops in Skyrim are Altmer, since Khajiit and Bosmer can't handle the cold as easily. The average age of an Altmer soldier is 100 years old, so that experience means they shouldn't be pushovers.The signs were there if you paid enough attention."

Iona: "No one is that strong, that is impossible! I knew you were a liar!"

Lily: "Sigh, the bath is this way.

act2-pic-8.png

Lily: "I know I look young, but you shouldn't underestimate me, I am probably the oldest person you have ever met."

Ireth: "Let me help you get out of that robe my Lady."

act2-pic-9.png

Lily: "Thank you dear. Ohhh, this is one of my personal bodyguards, Shavir"

Shavir: "Pleasure to meet the infamous Dragonborn."

Iona: "Hello"

act2-pic-10.png                 

Lily: "She is embarrassed of getting naked in front of others, so you better leave Shavir. Can you send me something to drink? I'm thirsty."

act2-pic-11.png

Shavir: "Sure you want me to go? I have something salty for you to drink!"

Lily: "I have cravings for something sweeter than you Shavir."

Shavir:  "I had to try!"

With that said Shavir leaves with the handmaiden Ireth.

act2-pic-12.png

Iona: "Ok, we are finally here and lone, what do you want to talk about?"

Lily: "First, do you mind washing that paint off your face? Am I talking to a person or a barbarian?"

Iona: She shakes her head and responds "The facepaint bother you knife ears? Maybe if you gained some weight it you might not be so intimidated by it. Fine, if it means I can leave faster.."

act2-pic-13.png

Lily: "Historically the three member races of the Aldmeri Dominion hasn't been aggressive. Well there was the Hammerfall incident but that was about stopping piracy and not geo-politics. The empire are the invaders, they invaded Valenwood, the Summerset Isles, and Elsweyr. You might not understand as much because Tiber Setpum treated his homeland different than the rest of us, It received relative independence, but elsewhere it was much different."

Iona: "Why are you telling me this?"

Lily: "Because we are the good guys believe it or not. We may seem stuck up, but I need you to realize that we were easily winning the Great War. The whole point of that war was to teach the empire a lesson. We don't want to become the empire, we are better than that! We just want to make sure we are left alone, and that the empire pays for its sins."

act2-pic-14.png

Iona: "Yet you force the empire to ban the worship of Talos!"

Lily: "That worship is a sin of the empire. Tiber Septum isn't a god, but even if he was, he isn't worth honoring. The man was a butcher and a rapist. I should know we have complicated past..."

Iona: "You knew Talo? Liar."

Moments later a Bosimer girl with refreshments enters.

act2-pic-15.png

Serving Girl: "Would you like refreshments Dragonborn?"

Iona: "My name is Iona, and no."

Lily: "Sit down darling, I'm thirsty."

act2-pic-16a.png

Iona: "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

To be continued...

Act 1 Chapter 3

act1-chapter-3-title.png

Dinner Time

act3-pic-0.png

Iona: "STOP! You monster!"

act3-pic-1.png

Iona: "FUS!"

act3-pic-2.png

Serving Girl: "AHHHH"

*Thud*

act3-pic-3.png

Lily: "Darling, are you ok?"

*Silence*

act3-pic-4.png

In rage, Lily transforms.

act3-pic-5.png

Lily: "HOW DARE YOU!"

Iona: "Ohhhhh shit."

Lily: "I don't need you Nord! I could drain you now and become the Dragonborn myself. I try not to use brute force but maybe I should!"

act3-pic-6.png

Iona: With a frightened look, "I surrender."

Lily: "This is exactly what's wrong with you short lived species, you are all hypocrites.You claim to be protectors but always hurt the ones you claim to protect. Reminds me of that bastard Tiber Septum!"

The serving girl awakens and tries to hold back tears.

act3-pic-7.png

Serving Girl: "I'm ok, my Lady. Come and have a drink, she didn't mean to hurt me."

Lily then reverts her form.

act3-pic-8.png

Lily: "You are lucky Dragonborn that she forgives you." Lily then turns to the serving girl, "Sadly, she has soured your aura darling. We will try again another day when you feel better. Now come give me a hug."

act3-pic-9.png

Lily: "You can go, but can you get Shavir?" Lily then turns her attention to the Dragonborn, "and you, don't spoil this meal for me!"

act3-pic-10.png

Shavir: "You called?"

Lily: "Get over here and lets sweeten you up!"

Shavir smiles.

act3-pic-11.png

Lily: "Ohh that tickles!"

act3-pic-12.png

Shavir:  *Grunts* and says "Have I ever told you I love my job?"

act3-pic-13.png

Lily: "Every time I feed on you! By Dibella, you know how to push my buttons!"

act3-pic-14.png

Shavir: "Ohhhh, I'm cumming! UUULLLGGGHHH" He pants a moment and says "phew that was good, lets see how I turned out.."

act3-pic-15.png

Lily: "UUUUuuuMMMmmmmm, you are delicious right now!"

act3-pic-16.png

Lily: "See Dragonborn, Shavir is fine. I have self control."

Shavir: "I'm more than fine, actually hoping she gets hungry again in an hour, just saying."

To be continued...

Act 1 Chapter 4

act1-chapter-4-title.png

Trust But Verified

act4-pic-1.png

Iona: "You going to wipe your mouth monster? It's uncivilized!"

Lily: Wipes her mouth and cracks a smile, then says "There is a little spunk, I knew I liked you!"

act4-pic-2.png

Iona: "Just say what you are going to say so I can leave."

Lily: "Technically I said you had to listen to me, which is an active process. Hearing is passive, there is a difference. Anyways I want to talk to you about your mission. I know who sent you to kill me, the Blades sent you to assassinate me."

Iona: "Well that isn't true, I came to get evidence! They told me that, a young women was actually a councilwoman for the Thalmor and she had the documents on her."

act4-pic-3.png

Lily: "First off, I am a member of the ruling council of the Aldmeri Dominion, and not the Thalmor itself. The Thalmor run the government with permission of the Aldmeri Dominion. Hmm how to put it simply, I am one of a few that can vote to change who runs the Alamari Dominion. Not that we need changing, my sister Queen Ayrenn Arana Aldmeri is doing a good job running things."

Lily: "Second, I heard what you said, that you were told to kill me. Lets be honest, the blades sent you here to kill me. Interestingly enough they didn't tell you I was a vampire. I find that odd to be honest."

act4-pic-4.png
Iona: "So they had me come here to kill you, so what? You're a monster."

Lily: "What to know why they sent you? It is because they are trying to cover up a crime. I am a vampire because of the actions of Tiber Septum and his bodyguards, also known as the Blades. I swore to destroy the Blades and I am almost done with my job."

Iona: "That was a long time ago, Delphine never hurt you!"

act4-pic-5.png

Lily: "Don't tell me it was a long time ago, I remember it as if it was yesterday! Every blade member has been given warning to abandon the organization or accept the punishment of its members. Many did and lived, but those who didn't leave HAVE to be punished for what the organization did to me and my people."

Iona: "Whatever."

Lily: "I have only be honest with you unlike the Blades. I think you have potential to make the world a better place, but you need to stop being a child and open your eyes and investigate things yourself."

Iona: "All I see is a monster who drinks the blood of children! I don't need to hear anymore."

Lily: "Sigh"

act4-pic-6.png

Lily: "Shavir, can you have someone get the correspondence between the Queen and I? That must be the evidence the Dragonborn is looking for."

Iona: "My name is Iona!"

Shavir: "Of course."

Lily: "Yet you refuse to call me by my name, monster seems to be your favorite pejorative. Once again you are being a hypocrite!"

act4-pic-7.png

After a few minutes the Handmaiden appears.

Ireth: "I have the documents as requested."

Lily: "Give them to the Dragonborn please."

act4-pic-8.png

Iona takes and reads the documents. They are reports to the queen about the dragons appearance and that Lily is investigating who is releasing them.

Iona: "This doesn't mean anything, this could be fake! If Daphnie says you were involved with the dragons then you are!"

Lily: "So you aren't going to even listen to what I have to say? I guess that means I have to show you what I am saying is the truth..."

act4-pic-9.png

Iona: "I thought you said I was going to be let go?"

Lily: "You are, after you learn the truth! It is time for a history lesson about Tiber Septum and the Blades. My apologies but this is going to be unpleasant."

act4-pic-10.png

Iona: "What are you doing? Stop!"

Lily: "There is a way to let you view my memories..."

Lily then casts Soul Trap on the Dragonborn.

act4-pic-11.png

Lily: "I have to extract your soul and force it into my body, you then can view my memories. This way you know they are the truth, and not altered. Ohhh don't worry, you will only be dead until I return your soul to your body!"

Iona: "No, no, no, AHHHHHHHhhhhhh"

act4-pic-12-copy.png

Lily: "WOW, so this is the power of the Dragonborn, I could get used to this! Well lets get started before its to late to send you back to your body! Hmmm, lets start with the conquest of the Summerset Isles by that bastard Tiber Septum!"

Act 1 Chapter 5

act5-title.png

History Lesson - Part 1

Warning this chapter and the next, contains dark themes...

act5-pic-1.png

Iona (Incorporeal): "You BEAST! Let me... Woah, this is weird!"

Lily (incorporeal): "Welcome to my memories, This is..."

Iona (incorporeal): "The sacking of Summerset, and that is Numidium! Wait how did I know that?"

Lily (incorporeal): "We are sharing memories now. I'm sorry, but this seemed the only way. I wish I didn't have to share this but you need to understand.
"

act5-pic-2.png

Lily (incorporeal): "Once Numidium destroyed everything..."

Iona (incorporeal): "Tiber Septum separated the genders."

act5-pic-3.png

Iona (incorporeal): "Then had his troops rape our people. Wait, your people... This is confusing!"

Lily (incorporeal): "You ready? This isn't going to be a pleasant to experience."

act5-pic-4.png

Queen: "What are you doing? I signed your treaty, we are now part of your empire."

Tiber Septum: "But I haven't signed the treaty yet. Until then you are just an enemy. Maybe if you surrendered years ago before you lost me thousands of troops then I wouldn't want to make you suffer!"

act5-pic-5.png

Tiber Septum: "I want you to watch as Numidium destroys your city and my troops rape and pillage the city."

Lily: "You can't do this! It's not right!"

Tiber Septum: "What isn't right is that my cock isn't in you yet!"

act5-pic-6.png

Queen: "LEAVE my sister alone! She is getting married at the wars end."

Tiber Septum: "And if she isn't a virgin, then she can't get married according to your traditions, Ohhhh I know, that's what makes this so sweet! I am ruining a generation of Altmer."

act5-pic-7.png

Lily: "Please, Sir, you won the war, don't you want our cooperation since we are assimilating into the Empire?"

Tiber Septum: "As long as I have Numidium, I don't need cooperation!"

act5-pic-8.png

*RIP* *TEAR*

Lily: "Nooo, get off me! Someone help me, please. Divines help, ANYONE!"

*****FLASH******

act5-pic-9.png

Lily: "ULG what happened? Where am I?"

Unknown: "Welcome to my domain child, I saved you as you requested."

act5-pic-10.png

Lily: "Thank you Sir, where are we?"

Unknown: "This is Oblivion, but it is time I claim my prize!"

act5-pic-11.png

Lily: "NO NO NO you are Molag Bal!!!!"

Molag Bal: "Yes I am, I have been watching you for a while child. You have a destiny and now I am going to corrupt it, assuming you survive."

act5-pic-12.png

Molag Bal: "Ohh I do love virgins, their tears are so delicious!"

act5-pic-13.png

Lily: "STOP, your killing me!"

act5-pic-14.png

Molag Bal: "Sooo, you are still breathing. That makes things more interesting." He says with a smile.

To be continued...

Act 1 Chapter 6

act6-title.png

History Lesson - Part 2

Contains VERY dark themes...

act6-pic-1.png

Iona (Incorporeal): "Please, no more... It hurts!"

Lily (incorporeal): "I wish it was over Iona, but being a vampire heightens your senses... Pain is more painful, pleasure is more euphoric... It only gets worse from here."

Molag Bal: "Do you feel different yet?"

Lily: "You monster, what did you do to me? I'm soooo hungry!"

Molag Bal: "You will find out child, time to send you on your way."

*****FLASH******

act6-pic-2.png

Tiber Septum: "This bitch isn't a virgin! At least she is tight like one!"

Lily: "No, no, no this can't be real."

act6-pic-3.png

Tiber Septum: "Fuck, this whore is good, but I didn't get what I wanted!"

Tiber septum then tosses Lily aside as if a piece of trash.

act6-pic-4.png

Iona (Incorporeal): "PLEASE, stop this! I don't want to feel anymore!" 

act6-pic-5.png

Tiber Septum: "Send this whore away, and send me a different sister who is a virgin for sure!"

act6-pic-6.png

Queen Aldmeri: "You can't be serious, she is only a child!"

act6-pic-7.png

Tiber Septum: "Now we are talking! Why is she not naked yet?"

Next thing Lily remembers is a member of the Blades raping her in a cell.

act6-pic-8.png

Guard 1: "Dude, we have a good one here. I'm going to tell everyone to try her! Seriously it's like she has a magic cunt that tightens after being fucked, but watch the teeth, she has some sharp ones!"

Guard 2 "Sounds good, light some torches on your way out."

act6-pic-9.png

The day continued and more and more of the Emperor's personal guard came and used her.

act6-pic-10.png

Even women joined in and tried to stretch Lily out.

act6-pic-11.png

Day turned to night but the Blades kept cumming.

act6-pic-12.png

Last but not least the fat and elderly captain of the Blades.

Captain: "I can't believe you are still this tight, all my troops told me you had a magic pussy and I can't believe they were right!"

act6-pic-13.png

Captain: "By the Divines, YES!"

He leaves a deposit of sperm in Lily, rolls over, and starts snoring minutes later.

act6-pic-14.png

After an hour, Lily gains the strength to get up. She had to get something to eat, but wasn't sure what she was craving at the time.

act6-pic-15.png

Instinct took over.

act6-pic-16.png

Lily then bite into the captain and start drinking him dry.

Iona (Incorporeal): "By the Divines! That feels amazing."

Lily (incorporeal): "And this is some terrible tasting blood, Shavir after sex tastes DIVINE!. I told you everything is enhanced!"

act6-pic-17.png

Lily instinctively transforms, being strengthened by the blood.

Iona (Incorporeal): "I feel like I could do anything. I bet I could tear down Numidium..."

Lily (incorporeal): "That is just being drunk on power! Don't get me wrong I thought the same thing and even tried, but I wasn't strong enough, at the time... Well think that is enough for now, time to return you to your body Iona."

To be continued...

Act 1 Chapter 7

act7-title.png

A Promise Kept

act7--pic-1.png

Lily caresses Iona's face and her soul is ejected.

Lily: "Shit, she didn't wake up. Shavir, bring her to a cart. I will take her home personally."

Shavir: "Right away Councillor."

act7--pic-2.png

Shavir: "Councillor, where am I to sit?"

Lily: "It's night, I will be fine. Rush ahead to Windhelm and prepare some accommodations."

A few hours later, Iona arrives at Windhelm and the city guards take her home.

act7--pic-3.png

Ulfric: "About time you woke Baby. You were gone for a week and I need release."

Iona: "Uhhh"

act7--pic-4.png

Iona: "Wait, what? No. It feels like someone else is here. Plus. I just almost died, I am not in the mood!"

act7--pic-5.png

Ulfric: "I need to get back to the war. Just shut up and I will make it quick if your going to be a bitch about it."

act7--pic-6.png

Ulfric: "That's a girl, just take it like the slut you are."

act7--pic-7.png

Iona: "You can be such a bastard, you know that?"

Ulfric: "Don't have time to fight, have a war to plan!"

With that said Ulfric leaves.

act7--pic-8.png

Lily: "So that is Ulfric, you should beat his ass."

act7--pic-9.png

Iona: "WHAT IS GOING ON? How did I know you were near? By the Divines, I'm a vampire!!! You bit me... That's how I can sense you. No, No, No, this can't be happening."

act7--pic-10.png

Lily: "Relax, come sit down and lets talk. You are not a vampire. I can control who I infect. Think about it, if every person a vampire fed upon becomes a vampire, then their would be a vampire epidemic."

act7--pic-11.png

Iona: "But I can sense you!"

Lily: "You aren't sensing me, you are sensing yourself. I hold a fragment of your soul inside me. Now let me say, at anytime you want me to return it to you I will. All it requires is a touch between us, but I hope you don't. The benefit, is that you will share my experiences as it is held within me."

Iona: "How does that benefit me?"

Lily: "Well you will know where I am at all times. You can also learn to communicate with me through our souls. You can tell I am not lying can't you?"

act7--pic-12.png

Iona: "It's like we were sharing memories from before but simpler. This feels very weird! I just noticed something, it feels like someone else is in here..."

Lily: "You sense that do you? I have a fragment of someone, but that is a tale for another day. You better suit up!"

act7--pic-13.png

Lily: "I have a lead for you. One of the two remaining members of the Blades is an expert on many things, including Dragons. I give you a warning, he may be old, but knowledge is power and he is VERY dangerous. I have some scouts who trapped Esbern in Riften, at the Ratway. I was going to send a full detachment to clear the place out and take him alive, but I leave that option to you."

Iona: "What about your vengeance? I can feel it, and somewhat understand it..."

act7--pic-14.png

Iona starts dressing in her armor.

Lily: "I am a patient women. I can track him down again, but we have to stop this dragon menace! If that means putting my vendetta on hold, so be it."

Iona: "I don't mind using your help, but don't expect that me to be subservient to you."

act7--pic-15.png

Lily: "As I said, anytime you want to end relations let me know. Ohh, and when you get to Riften and see agents of Thalmor, tell them that they are to follow your orders, under my name. Lily Aldmeri. Good luck Dragonborn!"

act7--pic-16.png

Iona then dons her warpaint.

act7--pic-17.png

Iona: "Well a hero's job is never done, I'm to go talk to a dragon expert. I'll be back in a week or so."

Ulfric: "But you just got here baby. How about another fuck before you go?"

Iona: "Should have at least gotten me off upstairs, hope you enjoy your blue balls."

act7--pic-18.png

Iona: "Come on, lets hurry before it gets dark Moon Dancer."

act7--pic-19.png

***SMASH***

Iona: "Ohhhh SHIT!!! where did you come from?"

act7--pic-20.png

Riften Guard start firing arrows, and Iona assaults the beasts head with her mighty axes!

act7--pic-21.png

Upon defeating the beast, Iona jumped on Moon Dancer and felt the dragons soul enter her body.

act7--pic-22.png

Iona: "Good job men! Look at those bones, we did that!"

Riften Guard: "OHHH YEAH! I kicked a dragon, err we....  I'm soooo going to get laid tonight!"

Iona hit the entrance to Riften as day turned to night.

act7--pic-23.png

Riften Guard: "Halt, I haven't seen you before. To enter you have to pay a door tax!"

Iona: "Did you see that Dragon ten minutes ago? I killed it. If I can kill a Dragon then think what I can do to you?"

Other Guard: "She isn't joking... Let me get that door for you Dragonslayer!"

act7--pic-24.png

Iona: "So this is Riften. Time to find this Ratway."

act7--pic-25.png

Walking around town, Iona doesn't see any signs so she walks up to two ladies of the night.

Whore: "You look lonely, need some companionship?"

Iona: "I was just looking for a place called, the Ratway? Rattaway? Something like that" With that said Iona opens up a pouch and hands over some coins to the two ladies.

Prostitute: "Thank you, It's actually the door right over here. But some knife ears are blockading the entrance deeper in. They killed a few members of the thieves guild too. I was so happy to see those thieves bleed, I fucked the male elf to show my appreciation."

Iona: "Umm ok? Thanks for your help."

act7--pic-26.png

Male Thalmor Soldier: "Halt! This area has a heretic inside, no one may enter until the heretic is captured! Come closer and it will mean your death!"

Iona: "You should learn to be polite! You might have to work for me!"

Female Thalmor Soldier: "Like that would ever happen."

To be continued...

Act 1 Chapter 8

act8-title.png

Blades Reunited!

act8-pic-1.png

Iona: "Well guess again. By the order of Lily Aldmeri I order you two return to base. I will be going after the Esbern alone."

Male Thalmor Soldier: "This can't be, Councillor Aldmeri would never work with a Nord! What is the password?"

Iona: "Password? Sigh, give me a minute."

Iona: "Hmmm, Hello? You there? Am I talking to myself right?"

Lily: "How can I help Iona?"

Iona: "He is asking for a Password."

Lily: "There is no password, tell Lashul to follow orders or he will."

Iona: "Thanks."

act8-pic-2.png

Iona: "There is no password, Lashul. You should follow orders."

Female Thalmor Soldier: "Of course, we will leave as commanded!"

They seem to believe you, kneel and leave.

As they leave, Iona steps into the undercity.

act8-pic-3.png

Iona: "Like that will intimidate me!"

act8-pic-4.png

After an hour of searching, Iona found an underground tavern.

Walking in, one man couldn't stop staring at her tits.

act8-pic-5.png

Iona: "Hello, my eyes are up here!"

Stranger: "Let me buy you a drink, come sit!"

Iona: She sits down and starts a coversation. "So, know of a man named Esbern?"

Stranger: "That creepy old fuck? Please tell me he isn't your mate"

Iona: "No, ummmm I have a sealed letter that I am can give him. Sooner I drop off the letter, sooner I can relax and party!"

Stranger: "If that is the case, he is in the lower levels, let me describe it in detail so you don't get lost!"

act8-pic-6.png

Iona follows the directs into the lower levels and finds different doors leading into homes.

Iona: She picks a door at random and walks in, "Hello?"

The man charges you!

act8-pic-7.png

***POW***

Iona's armored fist crushes the mans face and he drops dead instantly.

Iona: "By the Divines, what an idiot."

act8-pic-8.png

The next door is heavily reinforced, Iona knocks and doors pep hole is opened up.

Old Man: "Why are you bothering me? We are all going to DIE!"

Iona: "By chance, are you Esbern?"

Esbern: "Noooo, the agents of death have found me! GET AWAY!"

Iona: "Actually, I am the Dragonborn. I came to talk to you about the dragons..."

Esbern: "Why didn't you say so? Come in, come in."

act8-pic-9.png

Iona: "I'm hoping you know why the dragons have returned and how to stop them!"

Esbern: "Ohhh that is easy, Alduin is bringing on the end times. He is like the King of dragons."

Iona: "So, all I have to do is kill him, and that will end this mess? Lets get going, lets join up with Delphine, she is also a member of the Blades."

Esbern: "Delphine is alive? What are we doing here, lets go!"

act8-pic-10.png

Iona: "I guess you know Delphine then."

Esbern: "Yeah, we were fuck buddies back in the day!"

Iona gags.

act8-pic-11.png

Iona: "Smells so much better out here!"

Esbern: "Everything looks better out here!"

Iona: "Ummm ok, lets get something to eat, I'm starving! It's on me Esbern."

act8-pic-12.png

Iona: "So, when is the last time you seen Delphine?"

Esbern: "Think its been 15 years or so, I hope she is still hot!"

act8-pic-13.png

Iona: "Well lets hit the road, I'm going to tie Moon Dancer to the cart and take a nap."

Esbern: "You can sleep over here."

Iona: "Yeah... think I will nap right here!"

act8-pic-14.png

After a long journey the two make it to Riverwood.

act8-pic-15.png

Delphine: "IONA, you're alive! I thought you died! Did you kill, err get the information we needed?"

act8-pic-16.png

Iona: Not sure how to respond, "Yeah... I didn't find the target you talked about, BUT I did find some intelligence on the dragons. The Aldemri Dominion is looking to solve the dragon menace too, so they didn't start it.  Luckily I didn't have to kill that girl as we planned. They also led me to Esbern."

act8-pic-17.png

Esbern: "Hey beautiful!"

Delphine: "Hey there Esbern, umm how are you doing? Actually lets go downstairs to talk away from prying eyes."

act8-pic-18.png

They then head in the back room.

act8-pic-19.png

Then down the secret passage way.

act8-pic-20.png

Esbern: "Well from what I know, there is an ancient blades fortress for Skyrim. It is supposed to have the prophecy of the World Eater's downfall! That should direct us on how destiny wants us to defeat this disaster!"

Delphine: "So where is this place?"

Esbern: "I was hoping you knew, Delphine. You learned many secrets sleeping around."

Delphine: "Really? That was three decades ago! Get over it."

act8-pic-22.png

Iona: "Funny enough, I think I saw a file about an old fort at the embassy! Give me a moment to try to recall my memories."

Iona: "Lily, you know of an old Blades fortress in Skyrim? Apparently we need to go there to stop the dragons."

Lily: "Of course I do, who do you think killed all of the people in it?"

act8-pic-23.png

Lily: "From the sky it looks like this. I will travel there so you can sense where it is exactly when you get in the area,"

Iona: "It's in the mountains west of here! I will know it when I see!"

To be continued...

Act 1 Chapter 9

act9-title.png

A Tragic Meeting!

act9-pic-1.png

Iona: "This is the spot, but..."

act9-pic-2.png

Iona: "but be careful of Forsworn!"

act9-pic-3.png

Forsworn: "Die invaders!"

Iona: "Sigh"

act9-pic-4.png

Iona: "Ok, I don't know how to get past this..."

Esbern: "Let me see, I don't know either but these are only three sided. Three times three times three is only twenty seven."

Iona: "How did no one before us not just randomly find it? That isn't that good of a lock..."

***Rumble***

Iona: "Well guess that was the combination!"

act9-pic-5.png

Iona: "This looks menacing!"

Esbern: "Well it is designed to open to the Dragonborn, spill your blood on the seal here."

Iona cuts herself  but the door doesn't budge.

Esbern: "Give it a moment."

act9-pic-6.png

Esbern: "See that did it!"

Lily: "Just so you know, it didn't. I pulled the switch on the other side of the door."

act9-pic-7.png

Delphine: "So this is the wall with the prophecy!"

Esbern: "Here in the middle, it is implying a shout is used..."

Delphine: "So I guess we have to meet up with the Greybeards."

Iona: "Never went to see them when they called. They expect me to come just because they call? Screw that."

act9-pic-8.png

Esbern: "Well I saw some beds upstairs, I am going to get some sleep it's late."

Delphine: "Me too."

Iona: "I feel like relaxing a bit before I crash. See you both tomorrow."

Delphine and Esbern walk upstairs and disappear into the darkness.

Iona: "This is so stupid, I could have done all this without these two... Screw it, I'm just going to go get some sleep."

act9-pic-9.png

Delphine: "The shirt stays on! You know how old I am and what gravity does? I have to keep that prick of yours hard."

Iona walks in shocked and speechless.

Esbern looks up and notices Iona.

Delphine: "Finally the little guy is at full attention."

Esbern: "He is not LITTLE!"

Iona then silently slips out.

act9-pic-10.png

Iona: "What the hell is wrong with me! That was disgusting but I feel on fire."

Iona: "Lily, I think something is wrong with me."

Lily: "No... No... Not now... Shut up!"

Iona: "What the hell was that about? She is outside, l should take a peak."

act9-pic-11.png

Lily: "Don't you dare stop Shavir!"

Iona hides in the shadows and watches.

Lily: "You know Dragonborn, we both see well in the dark. Are you going to join us or just creep us out?"

act9-pic-12.png

Iona: "This feels so good, I can feel your pleasure mixed in with mine!"

act9-pic-13.png

Iona just goes with the flow.

act9-pic-14.png

Shavir: "Not sure how much longer I can last... AHHHHHHH, that felt good!"

Lily: "Dinner time!"

***Bite***

act9-pic-15.png

Lily: "Looks like we wore her out."

Shavir: "I thought the man was supposed to be the one to fall asleep after sex."

Lily: "Well, I guess not everyone is a stereotype!"

act9-pic-16.png

Hours later, after dawn has struck.

Delphine: "IONA! Who are these people?"

Iona: "Uhhhh, what?"

act9-pic-17.png

Iona: "OHHH SHIT, DON'T KILL THEM"

Lily: "You said we needed them, I am not a child. I can control myself."

Lily: "We are friends of Iona, she got us last night, which is why she was so tired."

Delphine: "You seem familiar, do I know you? Are you agents of Thalmor?"

Esbern: "Don't be silly, the Khajiit is with her. The Khajiit hate the Thalmor!"

Shivir: "We do? Ohhh, we do!"

act9-pic-18.png

Delphine: "Not only that you are outside in the sun..."

Lily: "What was that?"

Delphine: "Nothing."

act9-pic-19.png

Delphine: "Still, I don't trust them..."

Iona: "But I do!"

act9-pic-20.png

Delphine: "We only have 3 horse and it is a long ways to the Greybeards, they will only slow us down!"

Lily: "That's fine. We don't want to get in the way of saving the world!"

Delphine: "See she even agrees! Lets go!"

act9-pic-21.png

Day turned to night in the long journey but the destination was in sight for Iona!

screenshot866.png

Arngeir:: "Who are you? You shouldn't be here, this place is dangerous."

Iona: "Well I am the Dragonborn, you did summon me like a few months ago..."

Arngeir: "Wait, you are a Dragonborn? We have ANOTHER one? Our leader HAS to hear about this... Wulfgar, lead the new Dragonborn up to see our leader."

act9-pic-23.png

Iona: "Ohhh shit, he is a Dragon!"

Paarthurnax: "So we have another Dragonborn, My name is Paarthurnax. It is a pleasure to meet you and your friends."

Iona: "My name is Iona, I have come to learn about a shout to defeat Alduin!"

act9-pic-23a.jpg

Arngeir: "Sif, I have news! There is another Dragonborn. She is talking to Paarthurnax now."

Sif: "Ooh! Does she have bigger boobs than me?"

act9-pic-24.png

Esbern: " According to my texts, Paarthurnax killed many Blades in the Dragon War. He is a monster, this might be the only opportunity to make him pay for his crimes!"

act9-pic-25.png

Esbern: "I have a poison that will turn a dragons magic against it! Give me a moment."

Delphine: "Hurry before they notice we slipped away!"

act9-pic-26.png

Delphine: "THAT IS FOR THE BLADES YOU MURDERED!"

act9-pic-27.png

Esbern: "I'm getting out of here!"

act9-pic-28.png

***Thunk***

act9-pic-30.png

Paarthurnax: "What is going on? It burns!"

act9-pic-31.png

The Dragon tries to flee.

Iona: "What they HELL did you do Delphine?"

act9-pic-32.png

Paarthurnax: He drops out of the sky, unable to keep flight."Why would you do this? I have been hel..."

act9-pic-33.png

Iona: "Paarthurnax, NOOOOOOOO!"

To be continued in the Act 1 Finale...

Act 1 Chapter 10

act10-title.jpg

Alduin's End!

act10-pic-1.jpg
Iona:  "She said I shouldn't trust you!!!"

Delphine: "She?"

act10-pic-2.jpg

Sif: "Who lit a fire under his arse...?"

Sif enters and see's the arguing

act10-pic-3.jpg
Iona:  "Why did you kill him?"

Delphine: "I killed him because he has to pay for killing us blades in the Dragon war!"

Sif: "Are you for real, Delphine? You put everything at risk to get revenge for something that happened thousands of years ago? Ysmir's beard! Look... Let's just all take a step back, take a breath and start thinking of a way to fix this mess."

Iona: "Screw that."

act10-pic-4.jpg

***CRACK***

Iona's armored fist slams into Delphine's face and crushes her skull.

Iona: "Sorry, but she has had that coming for some time now."

act10-pic-5.jpg
Sif: "Huh. Well. Fair enough, I guess. I'm Sif, by the way. You know, Dovahkiin? Ysmir, Dragon of the North and all that? Well, one of them, at least. And without the beard. I'm assuming you're the other one?"

Iona: "I'm Iona, pleasure to meet you. I'm guessing you don't have a shout to kill Alduin?"

Sif: "Uhh, not exactly, no. But it's on my to-do list, right after learning the sex orgy shout that turns everyone into...uh... Yes, yes. I know. Priorities, right? Well, we were working on something that might do the trick, actually, but we haven't finished it. I mean, I could try it, but it has the rather nasty side-effect of me exploding from absorbing all the power in Alduin's soul and, just between you and me, while I'm all for making sacrifices for the greater good and whatnot, I'd really very much like to not explode..."

Iona: "Well I am sure two Dragonborns can think of something!"

act10-pic-6.jpg
Sif: "That's it! I bet two Dragonborns could take Alduin inside without exploding! Heh. That sounds dirty..."

act10-pic-7.jpg
Lily:  "Hope you can fly."

Esbern: "AHhHahHhhhhhh"

***THUD***

act10-pic-8.jpg

Lily: "Hmmmm, what is this? A freshly made poison. This is probably what killed that Dragon Iona was talking to."

act10-pic-9.jpg
Sif: "Let's get someplace warmer to plan our next step. I'm freezing my tits off!"

act10-pic-10.jpg

Sif and Iona then head to Whiterun.

1.jpg
Fjora: "Hi Sif! Looks like you’ve made some friends since we saw each other last."

Sif: "Fjora, Iona. Iona, Fjora. Iona's like me. And no, I'm not talking sexual stuff. I'm talking Dragonborny stuff."

Fjora: “Oh gods… now there are two of you?”

Iona: "I have someone to introduce, this is Lily and Shavir."

act10-pic-12.jpg
Lily: "Pleasure to meet you all."

Fjora: "What's with the prissy elf?"

Lily: "Altmer"

Fjora: "Uh… huh."

Lily: "I'm an Altmer, I don't go around calling you troll do I?"

Sif: "Well, to be fair, I do call her my beautiful dairy cow from time to time."

Fjora: “Okay, I see how this friendship is gonna work...”

3.jpg

Lily: "Well, I found a newly made poison on Esbern's body. I figured it was the poison that killed Parrthelax. It seems to be decaying fast so we need to use it within a few days, sooner the better."

Iona: "So if we hit Alduin with this, think he will meet the same end?"

Sif: "I doubt it. From what poor old Paarthurnax was able to tell me before he was murdered, Alduin's a tough old blighter. Even by dragon standards. He's older, stronger and just an all-round bad-ass. Something like this probably won't kill him, but it might weaken him, stop him from flying maybe."

Iona: "Well Daphnie hit him with an arrow, so I assume it has to penetrate his scales. Looks like we only have enough poison to coat one arrow though. Can anyone here shoot a strafing target and not miss?"

Lily: "I'll take that as a no. Anyone know of an Archer that could make that shot?"

act10-pic-14.jpg
Sif: "Well I heard about one... The guys in the Companions were raving about this girl. They kept saying how much they enjoyed seeing her "quiver" so she must be something special with a bow. Didn't sound like they were actually talking about archery a lot of the time but... Anyway, her name is Mai, but I'll be buggered if I know where she is."

Lily: "I have heard of her as well. I will get her, I have great tracking skills, especially at night."

Iona: "So how are we going to draw him out?"

Lily: "I suggest attacking his pride, he doesn't fear us so he might come if we insult him."

7.jpg
Fjora: "So where should we make our stand?"

Lily: "We?"

2.jpg
Fjora:  "Just because I am not a Dragonborn, doesn't mean I am going to miss this fun!"

Sif: "She's just jealous that you have bigger boobs than her! Last I heard, Alduin was spotted near a dragon mound in the Reach."

Lily: " I will go find this Mai and bring here there. Shavir, stay with Iona, but carry my equipment."

Shavir: "Of course."

Iona: "See you there."

act10-pic-17.jpg
Lily waits for nightfall and then then transforms and starts her hunt.

Eventually Lily finds Mai on a road to Falkreath, so she lands and reverts her form.

act10-pic-18.jpg
Lily: "Hello Mai"

Mai: "Hi there. You startled me! It's nice to mee-----What the....?! You're completely naked! Are you crazy?!"

act10-pic-19.jpg
Lily: "Are you seriously asking me that?

Mai: "Um....do I know you?"

Lily: "No, but I know you. I've got a small job that requires someone who can use a bow."

act10-pic-20.jpg
Lily: "Some friends and I have a slight dragon problem, and we need someone who can hit a difficult target."

Mai: "I'm your girl! I can hit a mammoth's butt from quite a distance - sometimes even on purpose! By the way....what's a dragon?"

act10-pic-21.jpg
Lily: "A dragon is......well...it's a bit like a bird. Only larger. Don't worry too much about it. All you need to do is hit a single arrow on an aerial target without a chance of missing..."

Mai: "Ok, I'm in! It's not like all of Skyrim depends on me making the shot, right!"

Lily: "Eh......of course not. Now follow me, we need to hurry before the sun gets up."

act10-pic-22.jpg
Lily: "Shavir, my clothes please. Thank you"

Sif: "Finally! Someone with smaller breasts than me! Altmer are kind of hot, don't you think? Youthful looks hiding a mass of experience. The things she could do to me..."

Lily quickly gets into her clothes.

Iona: "So this is the legendary Mai, Welcome to the team! I assume Lily told you about the arrow?"

Mai: "Yeah, All I have to do is not miss!"

9.jpg
Fjora: "Some things never change, she still walks around like that."

act10-pic-23.jpg
Mai: "So when do you think it will get here?"

Iona: "Well we have a theory that this Dragon is so old and thinks of us as pests, so that if we insult him that he will come running."

Mai: "Wait, I thought this was like a large chicken!"

Iona: "Sif would you like to do the honors?"

act10-pic-25.jpg
Sif: "Hey, Alduin! Come out here and face me like a man... uh... like a dragon! Yeah. That's if you are a dragon. Are you? Or are you... CHICKEN?"

Fjora: "Oh come on! You can do better than that. Chicken? That’s the best insult you could come up with? There is no way a monster like Alduin would possibly bother to be offended by such a petty, nonthreatening-”

Alduin: "You little spec of dirt dare insult me? You have just sentenced yourself to death! I am coming for you!"

Fjora: “Aaaand, she once again proves me wrong by defying all rational logic. Typical.”

act10-pic-24.jpg
Mai: "This seems like a good spot to get a shot away unnoticed!"

Iona: "Well, guess that means we get to play bait down here. Good luck Mai."

8.jpg

Fjora: "Wonder how long it will take him."

act10-pic-27.jpg
A minute later, Alduin comes flying in at speed that defies logic.

Mai: "WOW! That thing is massive!"

act10-pic-28.jpg
Mai takes careful aim.

act10-pic-28a.jpg

She then releases the arrow.

Mai: "Really?! Dragons are just like birds?! That Elf is in big trouble when I get my hands on her!"

act10-pic-29.jpg
***THUD***

act10-pic-29a.jpg
Alduin: "AHHhhHHHaHHhh, You think this will stop me!!"

act10-pic-30.jpg
Sif and Fjora engage but they are rebuffed back by Alduins breath of fire.

act10-pic-31b.jpg

Iona then charges Alduin, but is impaled by spikes on his snout. Alduin then throws her back like a rag doll.

Alduin: "Puny mortals, you can not hope to defeat me, but I will destroy you for your arrogance!"

act10-pic-32.jpg

Out of no where Lily rushes in and puts up a ward to block the Dragon's fire heading to the wounded Iona.

act10-pic-33.jpg

Lily: "Not sure how much longer I can hold this fire back and mitigate the effects of the sun."

Shavir rushes forward and tries to draw Alduin's attention.

Lily: "Iona, can you get behi---"

act10-pic-34.jpg

In a split second, Alduin's head launches forward and clamps down on Shavir. He then tears Shavir's head right off.

Lily: "Shavir, SHAVIR!"

act10-pic-35.jpg
In a rage, Lily changes form into a Vampire Lord, but that only makes matters worse since the sun then ignites her on fire.

Lily: "Noooo, I can't die. I can't let his soul escape me!"

act10-pic-36.jpg

Lily then bolts for the ledge.

act10-pic-37.jpg

She then launches herself towards the water below.

10.jpg

Fjora continues the attack. This time she wounds the mighty Dragon.

act10-pic-38.jpg

Auldin: "You can't win! No mortal can absorb me, I will just reform in a few days!"

Sif: "Did I not mention there are two Dragonborns?"

Fjora: “Two Dragonborns… and one tenacious girl who’s fed up with your bullshit, Dragon!”

2014_06_19_00001.jpg

While Alduin is distracted by Sif, Fjora lands a death blow!

12.jpg

Alduin pulls back, but his soul starts pouring out of his body towards the two Dragonborns.

act10-pic-40.jpg

Iona: "Arrogant piece of shit! You lose!"

act10-pic-41.jpg

Alduin's soul rips out of his body into Sif and Iona.

screenshot931.jpg

The force is so strong that Alduin explodes as his soul rends not only his flesh but bone!

The party then heads to Whiterun to celebrate.

13.jpg

Fjora: "To bad the elf burnt alive, I would of liked to rub it in that I got the killing blow!"

act10-pic-43.jpg

Iona: "That was one hell of a shot Mai. I couldn't have done that shot with a hundred tries!"

act10-pic-42.jpg

Jarl Balgruuf: "I would like to thank the saviors of Tameral!"

act10-pic-x41.jpg

Iona

14.jpg

Fjora

act10-pic-x42.jpg

Mai

act10-pic-x43.jpg
and Sif!

Act 1 Epilogue

screenshot964.jpg

Three days later.

screenshot966.jpg
Ship's Mate: "You look much better, Councillor. Three days ago, I thought you looked more like a Draugr than Altmer. "

Lily: "Well, a little nourishment and rest does wonders for the body. I should thank the ships surgeon when he wakes. I guess he worked a little to hard, ummmm healing me, but he will be fine with some rest. "

Ship's Mate: "Well he better hurry up and wake, we should be at the sight in a few hours."

screenshot972.jpg

Lily: "You were the best of us, my dear friend Shavir. I am just sad that you will not share the fruit of our labor."

screenshot974.jpg

Lily: "But our revenge on Tiber Septum is almost complete, I think Iona will be the one!"

Act 2 can be found ---> Here

Part1

2rf9737.jpg

2ailn9y.jpg

2e3yejr.jpg

2v2xibk.jpg

14cqo9t.jpg

3r4f6.jpg

345dc7q.jpg

Part2

2enc2mo.jpg

2liiurk.jpg

2h49gk9.jpg

2cr4j76.jpg

2crt79g.jpg

8zmqlt.jpg

2vtpq3a.jpg

2v3jvh5.jpg

Well damn those were some nice screenshots ! :D But May i Ask what armor is wearing your character ? Is it a mashup or a complete armor ? 

Guest _kuraiko

Part1

2rf9737.jpg

2ailn9y.jpg

2e3yejr.jpg

2v2xibk.jpg

14cqo9t.jpg

3r4f6.jpg

345dc7q.jpg

Part2

2enc2mo.jpg

2liiurk.jpg

2h49gk9.jpg

2cr4j76.jpg

2crt79g.jpg

8zmqlt.jpg

2vtpq3a.jpg

2v3jvh5.jpg

Well damn those were some nice screenshots ! :D But May i Ask what armor is wearing your character ? Is it a mashup or a complete armor ? 

It is a mashup. For the armor parts I am using http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/20415/? and an edited version of the Blacktalon armor which is no longer available on the nexus. But you can still find it here on LoversLab.

I wanted to try my hand at some epic scene making. it was a pain in the...

2014_04_15_00008.jpg

2014_05_02_00136.jpg

Hope you enjoyed

For all you Story readers out there... It's been awhile got a lot of big plans for the storyteller and yes *PIN US!*

Guest _kuraiko

Next part of Lian's weird little story. To be honest I have no clue where exactly this journey is going to take her... anyway I hope you enjoy. And +1 to pin!

Haemar's Shame - The Journey begins

After the incident at Geirmund's Hall Lian finds herself in an abandoned shack where she discovers a mysterious note.

Part 1

5a48zd.jpg

"*Zzz* *snore* *zZz*"

2chm52o.jpg

"Hnng... hmm?"

igf21s.jpg

"Ow... ouch my head. What happened?"

nv85c8.jpg

"I passed out... and now I'm here? Wait what's that?"

t8onbs.jpg

"My dear lady? ... what... am I reading? He did..."

2qi7bxl.jpg

"He did WHAT with me?!"

2i7wxo2.jpg

"That fucking dirty little skeever!"

28cprog.jpg

"He'll regret telling me to find him!"

1zq3p5d.jpg

Part 2

ztxfzl.jpg

"*Shiver* I really need a cloak for these sorts of expeditions."

2v7ujwx.jpg

"This must be it..."

wbyn41.jpg

"Looks pretty deserted..."

6yplw7.jpg

1zdy7w1.jpg

"So? Where is this idiot?"

bhccx3.jpg

"Ah! Another pawn enters the game! Welcome, welcome! This is going to be so much fun..."

13746758824_dac2e085ca_o.jpg

Read Part: I Here

Reading Music

A slight story path change...

As the last part wasn't really my style, i've tweaked this one a little bit. Hope you like it. It took a little more planning than that I first assumed :/

Aaaand... here we go :P

Idun: ...As I said they passed me around like a toy, it was horrible!TESV_2014_05_03_17_21_27_75.jpgHadvar: By the nine, how did you put an end to that?.TESV_2014_05_03_17_23_28_54.jpgIdun: HA! you should have seen your face, i just made most of that up. Haha!TESV_2014_05_03_17_25_16_71.jpgHadvar: Should have known, as much as you've had to drink tonight. But how did it really happen?TESV_2014_05_03_17_28_12_17.jpgIdun: ...Guess i owe you that one. As the begining of what i said earlier, hehe.TESV_2014_05_03_17_30_09_98.jpgI grew up in a small mining village in the Rift with my mother Tormir and my sister Hrefna.TESV_2014_05_03_18_00_39_16.jpgOur father left when i was really young, i didn't get to know him that well.TESV_2014_05_03_18_09_43_31.jpgI grew up to a good worker for my age, but i have to thank Annekke most for that. She used to be an adventurer...TESV_2014_05_03_18_13_11_94.jpgHadvar: But then she took an arrow to the knee?...TESV_2014_05_03_17_28_12_17.jpgIdun: Shut up and listen, questions afterwards!TESV_2014_05_03_17_21_27_75.jpgAnyways, she stopped when she got together with Verner many years ago. She was skilled with weapons, and used to give me training like she did with her own daughter.TESV_2014_05_03_18_20_31_74.jpgI've always wanted to go out in the wilderness and live of the nature with all the skills i've learned. One day a couple of years ago, Mom and Annekke talked and decided i was ready. They just made me promise that i come back to visit someday, I did and off I was...TESV_2014_05_03_18_27_56_46.jpgOn the way into the deep wilderness of the Reach and Falkreath Hold i fought mostly wolves and skeevers.TESV_2014_05_03_18_31_19_84.jpgFinally i got into the deep wilderness and spotted a Sabertooth-tiger, it was chasing a deer when it suddenly stopped. It looked around like it could smell something else, then it turned over and slowly started walking in the same direction i was standing. A few feet away from me it attacked, I handeled fast and used some of the moves Annekke had learned me. Safe to say it was a hard fight, but i made it.TESV_2014_05_03_18_51_59_34.jpgThen i decided that this point was the place to set up camp and live out of, it was hard at first to get used to hunt and cook your food yourself.TESV_2014_05_03_18_56_34_65.jpgAfter around year i've gotten used to it and had all my gear the way i wanted and was much more skilled.TESV_2014_05_03_19_05_39_08.jpgTHEN all the weird stuff started happending, and my world was turned upside down. I was out hunting some breakfast one morning when i heard a group of humans talking, i was only used to the occasional fellow hunter out in this woods. so i decided to take a closer look.TESV_2014_05_03_19_18_19_34.jpgIt was a newly set up Imperial Legion camp, and i think they was something big. I was gonna take a closer look and maybe say hi if they seemed frienly. But when i was sneaking closer i slipped and fell on the wet grass, and landed right next to an Imperial Legate who looked at me like i was the enemy. I guess it was because of my fur clothing or something.TESV_2014_05_03_19_25_02_34.jpgNext thing i know it all went black, and i wake up in that cart with those Stormcloak people.Idun: That story wasn't as traumatic  and horrible as you you may have thought, it was actually pretty silly...TESV_2014_05_04_01_05_42_81.jpgHadvar: I must admit that i liked that one better, you could have spared me for that first part.TESV_2014_05_04_01_08_43_87.jpgIdun: But that wouldn't be any fun, but i've think I have to lay down soon. I've got to get on my way to Whiterun tomorrow...TESV_2014_05_04_01_10_35_00.jpgThe End

Hope you liked it. And BTW +1 for pinning this topic, that would be helpful :P

bannerjerz.png

'You know, I'm not completely sold on living here. With unrest in the west and well.. the east, even doing these simple visits become a problem'.

A foreign man converses to a local over his new living situation, bemoaning the inanity of it all.

'Sounds to me like you just need some more time here, Alerik! Get in with the culture, find some local hobbies, that sort of thing' said Ysolda, who'd taken it upon herself to help him accustom to Whiterun.

TESV_2014_05_01_20_48_22_48.png

'Ehh, I guess so. I haven't lived here since I was very small and everything is so different to the imperial city. I guess its just homesickness. And the war. And the new job. And dragons. And the war. Did I already say war?'

'Yes, you did'

'Right.. I just don't want to get caught in any hotspots, like everyone else.'

'I get that, sure. But just enjoy your time here all the same, get to know the locals, ya know?'

'Ssssure thing.'

TESV_2014_05_01_20_48_32_06.png

Alerik stares over the store front, looking over the local produce.

'You know, I hear there's a rare beast that roams the plains of Skyrim. It hunts others like itself and tears them apart, leaving devastation. Is that a thing?'

'I... no. I don't think anything like that exists.. anywhere. I honestly cant even tell if you're joking with me or not' said a perplexed Anoraith.

'Hrrrm... I think I need to stop trusting that M'aiq guy. Although he does have a reliable magazine subscription, I've been told.'

TESV_2014_05_01_20_50_10_22.png

Alerik turns to Ysolda. 'I think I should also check out that weapons shop, Warmaidens?'

'Oh yes, its a very good place.'

While the two chatted on about things and whatever, a familiar face approached the store front.

Anoraith sparks up. 'Speaking of 'rare beasts', hows the injury, Rosso?'

'Oh, ha ha, you slimey charmer. Its fine.. although I'm never skinny dipping near a giants camp again.'

'Flirting with strange creatures while naked and wet, what else is new.'

'Oh, bite me you walking slug. How the hell do you even talk to a giant?'

'I dunno, use your massive breasts or something.'

'Fuck you, seriously....'

TESV_2014_05_01_20_52_42_20.png

'Hows the haul, though? I know its not to my usual quota...'

'Hey, its fine. As long as its the local authentic stuff and its on time, you'll have my coin.'

'Cheers..'

'No biggie, just make sure you remove the arrowheads next time, Nazeem came by saying he nearly lost his tongue to one'

'Well, no one likes him anyway.'

'Ha!'

TESV_2014_05_01_20_52_53_47.png

'So uh.. did you manage to talk to your wizard friend about the... dreams?'

'Oh, ya.. he told me very specifically that you are very much in the grip of the delights of Sanguine or some crazy old wizard shit like that. I'm not surprised given the bizarre way you described things.'

'But I swear its so real! Whoever she is, she's so... perverted and stuff. It feels so strange every time.'

'Yeah, I wish I had some sexy stranger giving me a 'hard time' every night.'

'You dont get it! Its driving me crazy!'

TESV_2014_05_01_20_55_37_01.png

'Well then you should stop being such a 'creature of the night' if you get what I mean, heh.'

'What I do with my body is none of your concern...'

'Sure, doesn't mean I cant tease you about it, eh? I haven't even got to the 'handling so much meat' jokes.'

'Psssh, whatever.'

TESV_2014_05_01_20_57_01_16.png

Alerik and Ysolda chatted away to the side, still focusing on what the bloody hell is there to do as an every-day person in Skyrim.

'So what about the bars? Must be good company, right? I imagine Whiterun has a good few of those.'

'Oh of course, we nords love a good time, even if it is just getting drunk and having the bard sing the same 3 songs over and over again.'

'Sounds about right.'

'Also, there are... other services available, if one looks for the right people.' She looked past Alerik towards Rosso, who overheard her snideness.

'Woah, woah, hold on there.. I'll have you kno-

She turned to face Ysolda's direction.

TESV_2014_05_01_21_01_14_60.png

'-oooh my Go-mi-kai....'

TESV_2014_05_01_21_05_50_81.png

'Hm?'

Alerik turned to face Rosso, who was aghast at just how small she felt.

'I.... uh. Hello'

'Hello, ma'am'

TESV_2014_05_01_21_06_03_87.png

'Oh no, I'm not.. not a ma'am, makes me sound old, geez' Rosso giggled and tried hiding her blushing face.

'I uh.. take it you're new here?'

'Yes, I'm on an assignment from Cyrodiil and they've paid for me to live in Whiterun for a while. I'm.. a guest of the empire, I guess you could say.'

'Oh I'm not native either, I... uh'

'Right.'

'Yeah, so.. do you.. need help settling in? I can show you around and stuff..'

Rosso seemed to have trouble with fidgeting, her hands looking for things to twiddle on.

TESV_2014_05_01_21_15_16_42.png

'Thank you but that won't be necessary. I have plenty of time to acclimatise to the town, I'm just looking for the activities.'

Rosso mumbled 'Yeah, I bet you are..'

'Sorry?'

'Oh.. OH, n-nothing.. '

'Rrrright then..'

Things felt more awkward.

TESV_2014_05_01_21_16_54_27.png

'Well I... can help you still, I guess. I mean, I'm a huntress by trade and well.. Anoraith pays me for the stuff.'

'She's also a total babe and jiggles her ass for gold' Chirped Anoraith.

'Noooot. Noooow. Please...' Rosso growled to the chuckling Anoraith.

'Is.. that true?'

'Noooo.. no, of course not. Anoraith here just doesn't know when to shutup.'

TESV_2014_05_01_21_21_33_67.png

'Hmkay.. well, if you hunt, perhaps there's particular game in Skyrim thats worth hunting. I need to acclimatise after all, so maybe we could join up at some point.'

'Are... are you sure?' Rosso felt strangely intimidated by this proposal: Being alone in the woods also gave her a spot for certain private needs.

'Yeah, and I could use the exertion. There's too much of a passive atmosphere around here.'

TESV_2014_05_01_21_21_47_52.png

'If I may pop in? If you two bring me back anything good while you're out 'handling meat', heheh, I'll pay you both.'

'I am going to punch you one day.'

'Not while I'm paying you, you're not. Hah! Knew I'd get one in there eventually'

TESV_2014_05_01_21_21_52_33.png

'So then, just tell me when and where.'

'Okay.. there's a spot along the river near Riverwood, easy to get to, very secluded, we'll find something there I'm sure.'

'Sounds good, see you then.'

Rosso whispered under he breath again 'Yeah, I'll see you big boy...'

'Hm?'

'Nothing! Nothing... bai'

TESV_2014_05_01_21_24_24_22.png

2 Hours later...

'So, lets just set some rules.. let me do the shooting. Anoraith pays serious gold for this stuff. Even the Jarl gets his hands on my pieces.'

'That sounds.. very unlike him, I must say.'

'I... you... nevermind.'

TESV_2014_05_01_23_04_34_40.png

'Other rule is, just keep it quiet. Enjoy the scenery or whatever but movement is what will scare away our prey, obviously.'

'Reasonable.'

'Gooooood.'

TESV_2014_05_01_23_04_46_41.png

She looked directly towards Alerik's imposing, stony features. His overall stature was vast.. and a weirdly otherwordly light shone upon his face.

'So, harglar
eflbyfuggledeboo, farglemuhbugnessnernerner'

Rosso seemed to be losing her concentration while she stared.

'I.. sorry, zoned out. Say that again?'

'What kind of game do you find here normaly?'

TESV_2014_05_01_23_05_03_39.png

'Oh, you know. Mostly rabbits, bucks, sometimes boars but they're more common near Riften..'

'Ah right. I hope I'm not... being too dull. I'm trying to keep professional. Empirical standards and all that.'

'Iiits not trouble. We should get moving before it turns late.'

TESV_2014_05_01_23_07_07_73.png

They crouched down and shuffled forward, scanning the area for animal movements. Rosso drew her bow and whispered to her companion.

'Shhhhh... I hear wabbits.'

'Oh, oh... uh... where?'

She points straight ahead.

'Dont say... a thing.'

TESV_2014_05_01_23_10_31_36.png

She drew an arrow and peered down her bow sights. She could see some movement a ways ahead but it seemed to far to make a clear shot. She huffed in disappointment.

TESV_2014_05_01_23_11_39_09.png

'Got anything..?'

Rosso lifts her finger to signal silence.

'Shh... yeah, but its... a difficult one.'

'...okay.'

She stowed away her weapon, a sharp twinge in her back causing her to sharply breath in from pain.

TESV_2014_05_01_23_13_28_12.png

'Are you okay? That sounded painful.'

'Yeah, yeah... just some strain and bruising. Hurts.. tho.'

'Right then...'

She shuffled forward on her knees, looking for a shot opportunity. 'Feel free to look around, this part of the woods is... unique.'

Alerik did so, but found himself drawn to Rosso as she tried to relax her back muscles.

TESV_2014_05_01_23_15_21_01.png

She performed some arm stretches, a few  grunts indicated it was more painful than she let on.

'You sure you're okay, Rosso..'

'Yes, yes... I just need a minute or so.'

TESV_2014_05_01_23_17_23_07.png

'Alright.. '

He slowly stood up, the crouching becoming uncomfortable with his heavy armour on.

'Woah, woah.. what are you doing, you'll scare them off...!'

TESV_2014_05_01_23_20_46_15.png

'Its just.. difficult keep this silent, this still. I kind of wish I had different clothes is all.'

'Well that's your fault for being ill prepared, holy shit..'

'I get that yeah...'

TESV_2014_05_01_23_21_09_29.png

'Look, I'm also concerned that you're in serious pain.. what exactly happened?'

'I... I tried to ride a mammoth.'

'Well there's certainly all kinds of crazy in this land but yours is a special kind...'

'I thought there were no giants around! I thought if I could do it, I could maybe.. tame it or something. Then it threw me off and I got chased all the way to Windhelm.. I'm a ninny, alright?'

TESV_2014_05_01_23_24_12_50.png

'Listen, I... have to say something. Usually when I'm alone I... I do.. special.. things. You know.. what I mean?'

'I think so, huh..' Alerik grinned with a schoolboy grin, this small woman sheepishly explaining her personal playtimes.

TESV_2014_05_01_23_24_52_12.png

'Well, I've no objection if you need me to leave. I wont stop you from doing what you want to do.'

Alerik awkwardly shuffled around, making his turn to leave.

'Uhmm... actually...'

TESV_2014_05_01_23_25_50_79.png

'Can you... stay with me, please? I... really... want to...'

'Want to what?'

'I mean.. want you.. to..'

'..tooo...?'

'PloughmyslatheredpussyfromnowtoAetheriusohdivinegiantman...!'

TESV_2014_05_01_23_27_51_30.png

'Uh, say again?!'

'WILL YOU. PLEEEEASE. DO ME'

'I... uh...' 

Oh just do each other already, the build-ups been going for hours!

'Shaddap narrator! You wrote all this shit'

And now I'm moving on to the good stuff.

So they both separate to find a private spot to undress. Rosso had finished ahead of Alerik, which let her have a few extra seconds of peeping-tom-ing(?). 

TESV_2014_05_01_23_34_41_51.png

She slowly sauntered over to a calm and composed Alerik, a sexy swing in her curvy hips. She kept her eyes focused on his although her motions kept distracting his. 

'Sup, stud.. '

'Hey... babe...?'

'Just.. no, let me do the work'

'Well, I wont deny a woman her needs..'

'Great! cuz then we'd have a problem.'

TESV_2014_05_01_23_36_03_65.png

She knelt down next to his legs, eyeing up his slowly extending manhood. 

'Well, you know what they say about a man with big hands and big feet...'

'He's a clown?'

'....unsexy.'

'It was for the good of humanity.'

'..Quiet' She shot him a slightly angry look.

'Gawd, how do I end up with all these impossibly endowed meatsticks in my face...'

'What, am I a special case or something?' Alerik chuckled.

'Well... there is someone bigger but like, its a whole screwey mess about dreams and if I'm awake or not'

'I have no idea what that means..'

'Me either... but anyway'

TESV_2014_05_01_23_38_51_99.png

She cradled his junk in her relatively tiny hands. It actually felt very heavy for something so limp.. she doubted she could even take it all in her mouth, but screw the rules, she's doing it anyway.

'I hate you, narrator.'

My story, my characters, you suck dicks whenever I say.

*clears throat* Anyway, she placed the throbbing head on the tip of her tongue, licking all around the salty tasting flesh. Then, she pushed her head forward, the massive meat being tightly packed into her small mouth. 

TESV_2014_05_01_23_42_25_29.png

Rosso bobbed her head with enthusiasm as she gobbled up his meat. She groaned softly as she felt it getting harder and harder in her mouth. In response, she wriggled her tongue around underneath his meat, although the lack of 'room' made it difficult. 

She pulled out for a breather. 'Huah... mmm, I'm gonna make you explode.. that way you're gonna be numb and hard and its gonna feel so good..!'

I honestly couldn't think of anything sexy to say at that point.

Alerik could only smile, and she went back to servicing him with greater speed.

TESV_2014_05_01_23_49_26_55.png

'Mmmff.. I feel close..'

At those words, Rosso let go of his quivering member. Almost instantly, the tip exploded! White ropes of thick fluid fly toward Rosso's exposed form, landing on the ground in front of her in a puddle. 

jerz.png

Rosso fell backwards. Having achieved her goal, she lay spread eagle in front of a panting Alerik. 

'Mmmmmm, I'm ready for you, you.. beast..'

TESV_2014_05_01_23_56_30_68.png

Alerik moved in, watching Rosso spread her legs in eagerness. He pressed his meat onto her awaiting pussy, grinning as he towered over this tiny woman. Rosso gasped as it forced its away inside her with relative ease. 

'Oh gods...!' 

TESV_2014_05_02_23_03_25_33.png

He kept going until his entire length was inside her. Rosso moaned as it pressed onto her cervix, her legs quivering in the air.

TESV_2014_05_02_23_03_20_61.png

And then began the lovemaking...

Right, I'm going on a break for bit, don't go anywhere.

TESV_2014_05_02_23_02_58_49.png

TESV_2014_05_02_22_58_27_13.png

TESV_2014_05_02_22_58_43_37.png

TESV_2014_05_02_23_09_43_56.png

TESV_2014_05_02_23_13_57_33.png

TESV_2014_05_02_23_15_25_77.png

TESV_2014_05_02_23_15_34_23.png

TESV_2014_05_02_23_15_59_30.png

jerz2.png

Oh, shit, I only went to get some tea...

Once he had finished up, he lay beside a breathless and limp-bodied Rosso. She snuggled up to his massive, warm body, rubbing hers against his.

'Y-you're really... really big...'

'I get that a lot.. although not in this context, heh..' He chuckled lightly.

'Well.. glad you found it f... fun... do you know how loose I'm gonna... gonna be?!'

TESV_2014_05_02_23_22_54_94.png

She lazily shuffled over to her spent lover, trailing her fingers over his warm skin.

'I... hope we can do that again... sometime.'

'I wouldn't say no, Rosso'

'Good.. cuz then there'd be a problem, big guy...'

TESV_2014_05_02_23_25_59_25.png

'How about we enjoy the woods a little while longer..?'

'Sounds good to me, stud..'

TESV_2014_05_02_00_15_07_52.png

DA END, KIND OF, FOR NOW

Making my stories into a new series, and i'm maybe making a own topic for it later. But for now i just post it here and in the Counterpart Thread.

Reading Music  :P

Header.jpg

After the night of heavy drinking and storytelling with Hadvar, Idun went out to talk to Alvor about armor improvement. She was still pretty tired but couldn't sleep anymoreTESV_2014_05_08_22_17_17_35.jpgShe heard that the forge was already being operated, and started walking towards it.TESV_2014_05_08_22_20_19_73.jpgShe then found Alvor working on his metalbending skills at the workbench.

Idun: Hey, thanks again for letting me stay here the last few days. But there is something i need to ask...

Alvor: No problem my friend, you're welcome to stay as long as you want. What was it you needed to ask?TESV_2014_05_08_22_22_41_56.jpgIdun: I was wondering if there's any way to improve my armor a little before i'll be on my way to Whiterun?

Alvor: Actually i have seen some soilders that have added a little chainmail on their armors, i have some extra that i dont plan to use on anything else here.

Idun: Chainmail eh? I have some experience with adding stuff to armor, can I do it myself?

Alvor: Be my guest, just shout if you need anything.

TESV_2014_05_08_22_26_44_93.jpgIdun then took of her armor and started the prosess to improve it.TESV_2014_05_08_22_36_34_27.jpgAlvor: I've never seen anything like that before, am i dreaming?TESV_2014_05_08_22_38_08_28.jpg

Meanwhile across the street.

Male Bandit: We have the claw, let's get back to Arvel.

TESV_2014_05_08_23_36_21_12.jpgFemale Bandit: Arvel can wait, this town doesn't have any guards. If we move fast we can get more out of this little town.TESV_2014_05_08_23_36_29_27.jpgMale Bandit: What the hell is that.TESV_2014_05_08_23_43_14_63.jpgFemale Bandit: It's just a nude woman, you idiot. Focus on robbing people you perv!!!TESV_2014_05_08_23_38_14_59.jpg(The claw was dropped on the ground)TESV_2014_05_11_01_25_22_33.jpgMale Bandit: Damnit i lost the claw.

Female Bandit: Pick it up now!!! We obviously needs to get going before you lose it again.TESV_2014_05_11_01_28_35_74.jpgAlvor: Idun, quick take this on and cover yourself, there is some bandits over there.TESV_2014_05_08_23_47_08_50.jpgIdun: Whooaa!! someone stop them!!!TESV_2014_05_08_23_50_34_51.jpgAlvor: They are already running, it isn't anymore we can do. I'm telling you this guard problem is really bad right now.TESV_2014_05_11_01_37_34_81.jpgAlvor: Here, I finished your' armor. You need to get to Whiterun and tell the Jarl about this.TESV_2014_05_11_01_55_58_35.jpgIdun: Thanks, i've just got to figure out the damage in that store first. And then i'll be on my way.TESV_2014_05_11_02_00_00_18.jpgAlvor: Ehmmm... I think you missed a few buttons...

Idun: Ehmmm... I don't think so...

The End

Hope you all liked it  :P

Guest _kuraiko

Third part. Time to introduce another character to the game.

Northwind Summit - Dovahkiin is it you?

After Lian made a deal with the Daedric Lord of Wishes she travels to Northwind Summit where she is supposed to meet an important person. Little did she suspect that it was not the person she was looking for...

Part 1

2nqctuv.jpg

Lian:"All the way up there? You've got to be kidding me."

23lmln9.jpg

Lian:"You're gonna meet the person you'll be looking for he said. It will complete your journey he said. He didn't mention it's all up on top of a mountain."

1p9f1l.jpg

2lu7w1z.jpg

Lian:"If this is some sort of trick again..."

2vjbrza.jpg

Lian:"It sure looks like someone's been here..."

u1seg.jpg

2z65jcg.jpg

Lian finally reaches the top of the mountain.

Part 2

fctqxi.jpg

Lian:"You will need to slay a dragon he said. And of course this time it's true... wait..."

156sax3.jpg

ic4r49.jpg

...:"Hyargh!"

2v7wl6g.jpg

...:"You're no match for me dragon!"

wwmcmw.jpg

...:"You die today!"

166m1qw.jpg

*Wooosh*

504aad.jpg

Lian:"What the...! Blessings of Mara...!"

6rllw1.jpg

...:"Hey! You there!"

729jf4.jpg

...:"You! This is no place for you citizen! This is no place for a..."

156s1sz.jpg

Lian:"... beautiful young woman like me?"

29y1h1u.jpg

...:"Uhh... yes. I guess I was about to say that."

11lsffq.jpg

...:"But since you made it all the way out here seemingly unharmed in that... uh... in that... outfit..."

2helrvl.jpg

...:"I just hope you know what you are doing... would be a shame if... well... I wish you luck traveler! And if I may... you might want to rethink your choice of clothing..."