Perhaps its somewhere in the old Nexus posts and/or in this pile of posts...but is there a quick and easy method to deal with...uh...disappointment?

I have a couple of regular men I tend to adventure with that are kind of my mainstay boys in Skyrim...and on this recent new game, well lets just say we unwrapped the nice shiny present and it turned out to be a very limp sock....uh, okay that probably isn't very helpful so....yeah;

Help...my digital man friend has a 4 inch penis and I'm kind of a size whore I guess. Do I need to give him potions or something? I've never really had this problem before. I adjusted size probabilities previous to my starting the play through or even loading the cells my companions were in, and usually in previous playthroughs they were always respectably endowed, but in this one its kind of like a wiggly hotdog at best.

I kinda checked around on other random males of various races and the size probability is definitely in play..but even checking console strings related to SOS didn't really reveal anything but a MGEF reference to an Increase Size Effect, which didn't do anything when using addeffect <number> <referenceID> so I might either be doing something wrong or theres a much more straightforward method of doing this which doesn't require GoogleFu to figure it out.

And now because I've asked...other peoples GoogleFu will reference my post asking the question...and...yeah. I'm just going to go lick a window or something to justify my own retardation.

Just give him some essence of the dragon potions til' he fills out properly.

Hi!

I didn't find any conversation about this, so...
I'm using your Beta version with Vector Regular Default and i've noticed that the small size it's normal but the bigger size it's the size of one arm, and that is ... a Little bit ... disturbing :P

Is it possible to limit the bigger size on TesEdit? if so can you point me where? or if there is another way...

Thanks in advance

Ah okay, thank you very much b3lisario. Do you plan to fix this in a further version?

There's no real way to fix it. The number of slots available is a finite resource. Move it to another slot and then it simply becomes someone else's problem with the same resolution that b3lisario already gave.

Slots Available

http://www.creationkit.com/Slot_Masks_-_Armor

The semi-official use of those slots for consistency between mods.

http://www.creationkit.com/Biped_Object

Mod - "Children Of The Sky. Reworked ". Took me a while, but this is why my game kept CTDing whenever I tried to make a male child character (a female child character - OK). Problem - SOS-addons. If to disconnect them, to make a male child character is possible. How to fix it?

Good work! I've tried both the standard version and the light, and I prefer the light version, because it's clean.

It seems that the body texture has been redesigned in the Light Version, but there's a texture problem when wearing shoes, such as Footwrap, and it's incompatible with the mod FemFeet Redesigned for SOS Default Body.

Is there any way to fix it? 

Ah okay, thank you very much b3lisario. Do you plan to fix this in a further version?

There's no real way to fix it. The number of slots available is a finite resource. Move it to another slot and then it simply becomes someone else's problem with the same resolution that b3lisario already gave.

Slots Available

http://www.creationkit.com/Slot_Masks_-_Armor

The semi-official use of those slots for consistency between mods.

http://www.creationkit.com/Biped_Object

okay, tought, there were some ways to solve this.

I tried the fix with CK/Nif, but till now, it won't work but i'll try it a few more times

And thanks for the links :)

Hi!

I didn't find any conversation about this, so...

I'm using your Beta version with Vector Regular Default and i've noticed that the small size it's normal but the bigger size it's the size of one arm, and that is ... a Little bit ... disturbing :P

Is it possible to limit the bigger size on TesEdit? if so can you point me where? or if there is another way...

Thanks in advance

Download "Building new Addons.zip", read the PDF. There are 8 global variables, one for each genital bone, set them all to 1.

Is there any way to increase the schlong size booster beyond 300%? like a console command or anything?

I'll increase that in a future update. If you just want to tune your character you can use the sos racemenu plugin.

Mod - "Children Of The Sky. Reworked ". Took me a while, but this is why my game kept CTDing whenever I tried to make a male child character (a female child character - OK). Problem - SOS-addons. If to disconnect them, to make a male child character is possible. How to fix it?

Which two esp file are conflicting?

hey guys, i'm still having issues with flaccid schlongs in combination with sexlab, defeat and other addon-mods.

SOS in sexlab is activated.

is this a known issue ?

I've heard something like that. If the key bindings work, not a SOS issue.

Good work! I've tried both the standard version and the light, and I prefer the light version, because it's clean.

It seems that the body texture has been redesigned in the Light Version, but there's a texture problem when wearing shoes, such as Footwrap, and it's incompatible with the mod FemFeet Redesigned for SOS Default Body.

Mmm FemFeet Redesigned textures maybe would work if you rename them:

malebody_1_feet.dds

malebody_1_msn_feet.dds

malebody_1_feet_s.dds

malebody_1_feet_sk.dds

Then overwrite SOS textures

I saw the problem with Footwrap. Are there any other shoes like that?

Which two esp file are conflicting?

At activation of ANY SOS-addon (Regular, Average, Muscular) to make a male child character (RaceMenu) is impossible (CTD). If addons to disconnect - everything is good. With a female child character of such problem isn't present. Perhaps, a problem in a children's skeleton (x117)?

Hello people,

I have a question, I am using the AI overhaul Revenge of the enemies, it has some custom armors that use default textures ie they use the revealing armor textures however they have the hole in hip issue because they lack the revealing keyword.

So easy to fix right just add the revealing keyword >.< well I try to do so with TES5edit and it tells me that it is referencing a master file that is not available to Rebirth.esp, I have not tried something like this before and was wondering what I am doing wrong?? How do I properly do this? Please and thank you :)

Edit: Well I figured out a way around it, I just Copied the armors added as override into my Post sum patch and added the keyword ;p Idk why this did not occur to me sooner dur.

It seems that the body texture has been redesigned in the Light Version, but there's a texture problem when wearing shoes, such as Footwrap, and it's incompatible with the mod FemFeet Redesigned for SOS Default Body.

Mmm FemFeet Redesigned textures maybe would work if you rename them:
malebody_1_feet.dds
malebody_1_msn_feet.dds
malebody_1_feet_s.dds
malebody_1_feet_sk.dds
Then overwrite SOS textures
I saw the problem with Footwrap. Are there any other shoes like that?

I've tested the boots and shoes, and there are texture problems with these ones:

Party Boots, Fine Boots, Forsworn Boots, Mythic Dawn Boots, Boots of the Old Gods, Shrouded Shoes, and some of the Shoes.

Still having penis bending on he right side from time to time. This time is not PC but NPC's. Something is very wrong with all version above 4002. Yet, I'm very grateful for all hard work and fixes. No hard feelings, just observation.

"No hard feelings"? You speak more truly than perhaps you realize!

Seriously, I have the same problem since upgrading sexlab on my laptop (upgraded from 1.14 to 1.39, following instructions to the letter) and upgrading SOS to the most recent (non beta) version. I have also lost all control of my schlong with the pageup and pagedown buttons. Sometimes the schlong is flaccid, sometimes hard, but no changes from one state to the other. Oh, and the schlong is very small (used to be size 10 and still displays that number in MCM, but looks  . . . needledick).

Any advice much appreciated.

Still having penis bending on he right side from time to time. This time is not PC but NPC's. Something is very wrong with all version above 4002. Yet, I'm very grateful for all hard work and fixes. No hard feelings, just observation.

I am experiencing this too.  It's only with npc's, and it's only with some animations.  Seems to be about half animate just fine, and the other half get wonky.

Good day, I believe I am having an unusual problem with SoS full version.

I noticed when I load the following combination with ver .09 and .10, Frostfall, OBIS - Organized Bandits In Skyrim, Revenge of the Enemies and The Way of the Dovahkiin - Ultimate Deadly Encounters aka Sands of Time there are no animations at all.

With .09 I received the failed to animate (-1) error, and the log showing all NPC's as an unknown creature.

With .10 the log shows the same thing, except I do not get an error message on the screen.

stack:
[sexLabQuestActorSlots (1203CE6B)].sslactorlibrary.ValidateActor() - "sslActorLibrary.psc" Line 577
[alias ThreadView014 on quest SexLabQuestThreadSlots (1203CE6E)].sslthreadcontroller.AddActor() - "sslThreadModel.psc" Line ?
[sC07SexQuest (160012C9)].sc07sexquest.StartSex() - "SC07SexQuest.psc" Line 99
[alias victim00 on quest SC07SexQuest (160012C9)].sc07sexvictim.StartSex() - "SC07SexVictim.psc" Line 165
[alias attacker0000 on quest SC07SexQuest (160012C9)].SC07SexAttacker.OnPackageEnd() - "SC07SexAttacker.psc" Line 18
[02/28/2014 - 01:24:08AM] --- SexLab --- Failed to validate (Citizen) :: They are a creature that is currently not supported (Nord)
[02/28/2014 - 01:24:08AM] --- SexLab ThreadController[0] ------------------------------------------------------
[02/28/2014 - 01:24:08AM] FATAL: AddActor()
[02/28/2014 - 01:24:08AM] Failed to add actor' Citizen' -- failed validation check
[02/28/2014 - 01:24:08AM] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[02/28/2014 - 01:24:08AM] SexLab Thread[0] ModEvent: ThreadClosed
[02/28/2014 - 01:24:20AM] Error: Cannot set the faction rank with a None faction
stack:
[ (8C0022F4)].Actor.SetFactionRank() - "" Line ?
.AIBB_TIF__02002DE1.Fragment_2() - "AIBB_TIF__02002DE1.psc" Line 10
[02/28/2014 - 01:25:01AM] SexLab: Making thread[0] [sslthreadcontroller ]
[02/28/2014 - 01:25:01AM] SexLab Thread[0] ModEvent: ThreadOpened
[02/28/2014 - 01:25:01AM] error: Unbound native function "HasKeywordString" called
[02/28/2014 - 01:25:01AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp126"
stack:
[sexLabQuestActorSlots (1203CE6B)].sslactorlibrary.ValidateActor() - "sslActorLibrary.psc" Line 551
[alias ThreadView014 on quest SexLabQuestThreadSlots (1203CE6E)].sslthreadcontroller.AddActor() - "sslThreadModel.psc" Line ?
[alias victim00 on quest SC07SexQuest (160012C9)].sc07sexvictim.StartSex() - "SC07SexVictim.psc" Line 165
[alias attacker0001 on quest SC07SexQuest (160012C9)].SC07SexAttacker.OnPackageEnd() - "SC07SexAttacker.psc" Line 18
[02/28/2014 - 01:25:01AM] error: Unbound native function "HasKeywordString" called
[02/28/2014 - 01:25:01AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp131"
stack:
[sexLabQuestActorSlots (1203CE6B)].sslactorlibrary.ValidateActor() - "sslActorLibrary.psc" Line 577
[alias attacker0001 on quest SC07SexQuest (160012C9)].SC07SexAttacker.OnPackageEnd() - "SC07SexAttacker.psc" Line 18
[02/28/2014 - 01:25:01AM] --- SexLab --- Failed to validate (Citizen) :: They are a creature that is currently not supported (Nord)
[02/28/2014 - 01:25:01AM] --- SexLab ThreadController[0] ------------------------------------------------------
[02/28/2014 - 01:25:01AM] FATAL: AddActor()
[02/28/2014 - 01:25:01AM] Failed to add actor' Citizen' -- failed validation check
[02/28/2014 - 01:25:01AM] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[02/28/2014 - 01:25:01AM] SexLab Thread[0] ModEvent: ThreadClosed
[02/28/2014 - 01:25:07AM] --- SexLab Animation Search ------------------------------
[02/28/2014 - 01:25:07AM] GetByTags(2, ["MF", "FM"], ["Zaz"], TRUE)
[02/28/2014 - 01:25:07AM] Found [44] Animations: Missionary, Rough Missionary, Arrok Missionary, Arrok Leg Up Fuck, AP Bed Missionary, AP Holding Leg Up, AP Leg Up Fuck, Doggy Style, Rough Behind, Rough Doggy Style, Arrok DoggyStyle, Arrok Rape, AP DoggyStyle, Reverse Cowgirl, Arrok Cowgirl, Arrok Reverse Cowgirl, AP Cowgirl, Sideways Fuck, Arrok Sideways Fuck, AP Shoulder, Hugging Fuck, Standing Fuck, Arrok HugFuck, Arrok Standing Fuck, AP Standing, Zyn Rough Standing, Arrok Anal, AP Anal, AP Face Down Anal, Arrok Blowjob, Arrok 69, AP Blowjob, AP Kneeling Blowjob, AP Standing Blowjob, AP Handjob, AP Skull Fuck, Boobjob, Arrok Boobjob, AP Boobjob, Arrok Foreplay, Arrok Sitting Foreplay, Arrok Standing Foreplay, Bleagh FootJob, AP Fisting,
[02/28/2014 - 01:25:07AM] ----------------------------------------------------------
[02/28/2014 - 01:25:07AM] SexLab: Making thread[0] [sslthreadcontroller ]
[02/28/2014 - 01:25:07AM] SexLab Thread[0] ModEvent: ThreadOpened
[02/28/2014 - 01:25:07AM] error: Unbound native function "HasKeywordString" called
[02/28/2014 - 01:25:07AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp126"
stack:
[sexLabQuestActorSlots (1203CE6B)].sslactorlibrary.ValidateActor() - "sslActorLibrary.psc" Line 551
[bB_ClientFollowsHookerQuest1 (3400B4E2)].BB_HookerClientStartSexQuestScript.BeginSex() - "BB_HookerClientStartSexQuestScript.psc" Line 46
[ (3400BA4A)].AIBB_SF_BB_ClientFollowsHooke_0300BA4A.Fragment_5() - "AIBB_SF_BB_ClientFollowsHooke_0300BA4A.psc" Line 8
[02/28/2014 - 01:25:07AM] error: Unbound native function "HasKeywordString" called
[02/28/2014 - 01:25:07AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp131"
stack:
[bB_ClientFollowsHookerQuest1 (3400B4E2)].BB_HookerClientStartSexQuestScript.BeginSex() - "BB_HookerClientStartSexQuestScript.psc" Line 46
[ (3400BA4A)].AIBB_SF_BB_ClientFollowsHooke_0300BA4A.Fragment_5() - "AIBB_SF_BB_ClientFollowsHooke_0300BA4A.psc" Line 8
[02/28/2014 - 01:25:07AM] --- SexLab --- Failed to validate (Poet) :: They are a creature that is currently not supported (Nord)
[02/28/2014 - 01:25:07AM] --- SexLab ThreadController[0] ------------------------------------------------------
[02/28/2014 - 01:25:07AM] FATAL: AddActor()
[02/28/2014 - 01:25:07AM] Failed to add actor' Poet' -- failed validation check
[02/28/2014 - 01:25:07AM] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[02/28/2014 - 01:25:07AM] SexLab Thread[0] ModEvent: ThreadClosed
[02/28/2014 - 01:25:07AM] --- SexLab ThreadController[0] ------------------------------------------------------
[02/28/2014 - 01:25:07AM] ERROR: AddActor()
[02/28/2014 - 01:25:07AM] Cannot add an actor to a locked thread
[02/28/2014 - 01:25:07AM] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[02/28/2014 - 01:25:07AM] ERROR: StartThread()
[02/28/2014 - 01:25:07AM] Cannot start thread while not in a Making state
[02/28/2014 - 01:25:07AM] Error: Cannot call SetFactionRank() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[ (3400BA4A)].AIBB_SF_BB_ClientFollowsHooke_0300BA4A.Fragment_5() - "AIBB_SF_BB_ClientFollowsHooke_0300BA4A.psc" Line 9
[02/28/2014 - 01:25:26AM] [loverscomfortplayerscr <00_LoversComfortPlayer (30042D62)>]: ScanCurrentCell started at The Bannered Mare
[02/28/2014 - 01:25:26AM] error: Unbound native function "HasKeywordString" called
[02/28/2014 - 01:25:26AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp11"
stack:

Oddly enough, when I create a character with .06 all animations work as intended. This is true for all builds I have in MO with a variety of mods, including most listed here on my newest PC.

Here is my load order.

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Dawnguard.esm
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
HearthFires.esm
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
DynamicLoot.esm
GeneralStores.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
OBlHairFinal.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
SPIKE.esm
XFLMain.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
SC07SexLabRandomAttack.esp
Breezehome-hf-CTD-fix.esp
HearthFire Display Case Fix.esp
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp
Chesko_Frostfall.esp
RevampedExteriorFog.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Sound.esp
Remove Interior Fog V2 - Dragonborn.esp
Remove Interior Fog V2 - Dawnguard.esp
Remove Interior Fog V2 - Skyrim.esp
Dark Dungeons for Dawnguard.esp
Further Dark Dungeons for ENB.esp
AMatterOfTime.esp
Console Books.esp
CSP Skyrim.esp
CSP Dawnguard.esp
CSP Dragonborn.esp
Guard Build (HF) 1.esp
Immersive Battles.esp
Immersive Brigands.esp
Immersive Dawnguard.esp
Immersive Dragonborn.esp
Immersive Factions.esp
Immersive Mercenaries.esp
Immersive Patrols.esp
Immersive Travelers.esp
Immersive Werewolves.esp
LoversComfort.esp
PassiveWeaponEnchantmentRecharging.esp
Populated Forts Towers Places.esp
reactive guards 1.0.esp
SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
xgfPferdeKarren-en.esp
Character Creation Overhaul.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
UIExtensions.esp
SkyUI.esp
Cloaks.esp
Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp
DynamicLoot_DB.esp
DynamicLoot_DG.esp
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
MashupUNP.esp
More Interesting Loot for Skyrim.esp
SkyRe_Main.esp
SkyRe_Combat.esp
SkyRe_EncounterZones.esp
SkyRe_EnemyAI.esp
SkyRe_EnemyScaling.esp
SkyRe_StandingStones.esp
SkyRe_Survivalism.esp
ExplosiveBoltsVisualized-SkyRe.esp
CAMP.esp
Camp Bandits.esp
CAMP Users.esp
Comphy.esp
DriftwoodCottage.esp
FrostflakeRetreat.esp
Immersive Darkwater crossing.esp
Immersive Dawnstar.esp
Immersive Dragon Bridge.esp
Immersive Falkreath.esp
Immersive Ivarstead.esp
Immersive Karthwasten.esp
Immersive Kynesgrove.esp
Immersive Morthal.esp
Immersive Orc Strongholds.esp
Immersive Riverwood.esp
Immersive Rorikstead.esp
Immersive Shors stone.esp
Immersive Solstheim.esp
Immersive Stonehills.esp
Immersive Whiterun.esp
Improved Hjerim V2.5.esp
LevelersTower.esp
MorePlayerHomes.esp
My Home Is Your Home.esp
OBIS.esp
OBISDB.esp
Skyrim Trading Posts.esp
SleepingDangers-SandsofTime.esp
Weightless Hearthfire - All.esp
Weightless Dragonborn - All.esp
Weightless Dawnguard - All.esp
Weightless Skyrim - All (USKP).esp
Civil War Overhaul.esp
PotemaCrashFix.esp
PowerfulDaedricWeapons.esp
Rebirth Monster.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - Dawnguard Armors.esp
SOS - Dragonborn Armors.esp
Convenient Horses.esp
Thieves Guild Requirements.esp
TimingIsEverything.esp
V740T_MGolDinS&M.esp
R1Cots-Refait.esp
R1Cots-Refait-Hearthfire.esp
Populated Cities Towns Villages.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Warm.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-WinterEdition.esp
Supreme Storms - Cot Version.esp
SmartCast_1_0.esp
DragonCombatOverhaulDragonborn.esp
ACE BYOG.esp
DynamicMagickaGrowth.esp
XFLConfig.esp
XFLDialogue.esp
XFLPanel.esp
XFLPlugins.esp
Feminine Females.esp
Poet.esp
NoNakedComments.esp
Skyrim Unbound.esp
SoT-OBIS-RoE.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp
ReProccer.esp
qotsafans Miscellaneous ReProccer + IA Patch.esp
qotsafans LeveledLists IW IA Patch.esp
qotsafans Ingestibles + Radiant Potions + Unique Booze HF Patch.esp
Boat Travel - Dragonborn.esp
UD_Serana.esp
UnrestrictedMagickaPower.esp
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
SkipMageGuildTour.esp
levelerpatchBackup.esp
DragonbornEstate.esp
Fast Respawn 72 Hours 1.0.esp
Fast Respawn 72 Hours 1.2.esp
MoreShipwrecks.esp
Hidden Hideouts of Skyrim - Merged.esp
Realistic Nights NightEyePredatorVision.esp
RealisticNights torches magic lights.esp
RealisticNights+COT+DB+DG.esp
lordship.esp
Comphy Update Patch.esp
Krooman-Women_of_Whiterun_part1 (Femmes de Blancherive).esp
Krooman-Women_of_Whiterun_part2 (Femmes de Blancherive).esp
Krooman-Women_of_Whiterun_part3 (Femmes de Blancherive).esp
RopeBridges.esp
PSFollowerTweaker.esp
ElysiumEstate.esp
SexLab Trainers.esp
ElysiumEstate-DG.esp
ElysiumEstate-HF.esp
ElysiumEstate-DB.esp
SexLab Warmbodies.esp
SimplePregnancy.esp
SkyRe Bound Fix.esp

This happens on male and female characters that I create. Each PC can masturbate, but that is the extent of the animations.

I run BOSS for each build, and check each mod for errors / cleaning in TES5Edit. None of the mods used have been altered, and work just fine with ver .06. I have checked and ran the verify integrity of game cache, re-installed all suspect mods and created new characters in MO to troubleshoot this problem. Not 100% sure it is SoS, or something on my end. Just odd that ver .06 works as intended for me, while the most current versions do not, specifically .09 and .10.

Thanks in advance, and keep up the great work on this mod.

Seriously, I have the same problem since upgrading sexlab on my laptop (upgraded from 1.14 to 1.39, following instructions to the letter) and upgrading SOS to the most recent (non beta) version. I have also lost all control of my schlong with the pageup and pagedown buttons. Sometimes the schlong is flaccid, sometimes hard, but no changes from one state to the other. Oh, and the schlong is very small (used to be size 10 and still displays that number in MCM, but looks  . . . needledick).

It looks like you have the "new game" bug baked in your savegame. Read mod description, troubleshooting section

That's right. I, therefore, returned to my favorite ver. of SOS 4002. Perfect version and it works with all animations.

I don't think SOS is causing this issue. If it would so, installing SOS 2.04.010 over your current installation would produce the issue again. Could you try and confirm it?

Good day, I believe I am having an unusual problem with SoS full version.

I noticed when I load the following combination with ver .09 and .10, Frostfall, OBIS - Organized Bandits In Skyrim, Revenge of the Enemies and The Way of the Dovahkiin - Ultimate Deadly Encounters aka Sands of Time there are no animations at all.

With .09 I received the failed to animate (-1) error, and the log showing all NPC's as an unknown creature.

With .10 the log shows the same thing, except I do not get an error message on the screen.

stack:

[alias attacker0000 on quest SC07SexQuest (160012C9)].SC07SexAttacker.OnPackageEnd() - "SC07SexAttacker.psc" Line 18

[02/28/2014 - 01:24:08AM] --- SexLab --- Failed to validate (Citizen) :: They are a creature that is currently not supported (Nord)

[02/28/2014 - 01:24:08AM] --- SexLab ThreadController[0] ------------------------------------------------------

[02/28/2014 - 01:24:08AM] FATAL: AddActor()

[02/28/2014 - 01:24:08AM] Failed to add actor' Citizen' -- failed validation check

[02/28/2014 - 01:24:08AM] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[02/28/2014 - 01:24:08AM] SexLab Thread[0] ModEvent: ThreadClosed

[02/28/2014 - 01:24:20AM] Error: Cannot set the faction rank with a None faction

stack:

[ (8C0022F4)].Actor.SetFactionRank() - "" Line ?

.AIBB_TIF__02002DE1.Fragment_2() - "AIBB_TIF__02002DE1.psc" Line 10

[02/28/2014 - 01:25:01AM] SexLab: Making thread[0] [sslthreadcontroller ]

[02/28/2014 - 01:25:01AM] SexLab Thread[0] ModEvent: ThreadOpened

[02/28/2014 - 01:25:01AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp126"

stack:

[02/28/2014 - 01:25:01AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp131"

stack:

[02/28/2014 - 01:25:01AM] --- SexLab --- Failed to validate (Citizen) :: They are a creature that is currently not supported (Nord)

[02/28/2014 - 01:25:01AM] --- SexLab ThreadController[0] ------------------------------------------------------

[02/28/2014 - 01:25:01AM] FATAL: AddActor()

[02/28/2014 - 01:25:01AM] Failed to add actor' Citizen' -- failed validation check

[02/28/2014 - 01:25:01AM] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[02/28/2014 - 01:25:01AM] SexLab Thread[0] ModEvent: ThreadClosed

[02/28/2014 - 01:25:07AM] --- SexLab Animation Search ------------------------------

[02/28/2014 - 01:25:07AM] GetByTags(2, ["MF", "FM"], ["Zaz"], TRUE)

[02/28/2014 - 01:25:07AM] Found [44] Animations: Missionary, Rough Missionary, Arrok Missionary, Arrok Leg Up Fuck, AP Bed Missionary, AP Holding Leg Up, AP Leg Up Fuck, Doggy Style, Rough Behind, Rough Doggy Style, Arrok DoggyStyle, Arrok Rape, AP DoggyStyle, Reverse Cowgirl, Arrok Cowgirl, Arrok Reverse Cowgirl, AP Cowgirl, Sideways Fuck, Arrok Sideways Fuck, AP Shoulder, Hugging Fuck, Standing Fuck, Arrok HugFuck, Arrok Standing Fuck, AP Standing, Zyn Rough Standing, Arrok Anal, AP Anal, AP Face Down Anal, Arrok Blowjob, Arrok 69, AP Blowjob, AP Kneeling Blowjob, AP Standing Blowjob, AP Handjob, AP Skull Fuck, Boobjob, Arrok Boobjob, AP Boobjob, Arrok Foreplay, Arrok Sitting Foreplay, Arrok Standing Foreplay, Bleagh FootJob, AP Fisting,

[02/28/2014 - 01:25:07AM] ----------------------------------------------------------

[02/28/2014 - 01:25:07AM] SexLab: Making thread[0] [sslthreadcontroller ]

[02/28/2014 - 01:25:07AM] SexLab Thread[0] ModEvent: ThreadOpened

[02/28/2014 - 01:25:07AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp126"

stack:

[02/28/2014 - 01:25:07AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp131"

stack:

[02/28/2014 - 01:25:07AM] --- SexLab --- Failed to validate (Poet) :: They are a creature that is currently not supported (Nord)

[02/28/2014 - 01:25:07AM] FATAL: AddActor()

[02/28/2014 - 01:25:07AM] Failed to add actor' Poet' -- failed validation check

[02/28/2014 - 01:25:07AM] SexLab Thread[0] ModEvent: ThreadClosed

[02/28/2014 - 01:25:07AM] ERROR: AddActor()

[02/28/2014 - 01:25:07AM] Cannot add an actor to a locked thread

[02/28/2014 - 01:25:07AM] ERROR: StartThread()

[02/28/2014 - 01:25:07AM] Cannot start thread while not in a Making state

[02/28/2014 - 01:25:07AM] Error: Cannot call SetFactionRank() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[ (3400BA4A)].AIBB_SF_BB_ClientFollowsHooke_0300BA4A.Fragment_5() - "AIBB_SF_BB_ClientFollowsHooke_0300BA4A.psc" Line 9

[02/28/2014 - 01:25:26AM] [loverscomfortplayerscr <00_LoversComfortPlayer (30042D62)>]: ScanCurrentCell started at The Bannered Mare

[02/28/2014 - 01:25:26AM] error: Unbound native function "HasKeywordString" called

[02/28/2014 - 01:25:26AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp11"

stack:

Oddly enough, when I create a character with .06 all animations work as intended. This is true for all builds I have in MO with a variety of mods, including most listed here on my newest PC.

Here is my load order.

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp

Dawnguard.esm

Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp

HearthFires.esm

Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp

Dragonborn.esm

Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp

ApachiiHair.esm

ApachiiHairFemales.esm

RaceCompatibility.esm

ClimatesOfTamriel.esm

DynamicLoot.esm

GeneralStores.esm

hdtHighHeel.esm

OBlHairFinal.esm

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

SexLab.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

SPIKE.esm

XFLMain.esm

HighResTexturePack01.esp

HighResTexturePack02.esp

HighResTexturePack03.esp

SC07SexLabRandomAttack.esp

Breezehome-hf-CTD-fix.esp

HearthFire Display Case Fix.esp

Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp

Chesko_Frostfall.esp

RevampedExteriorFog.esp

ClimatesOfTamriel-Sound.esp

Remove Interior Fog V2 - Dragonborn.esp

Remove Interior Fog V2 - Dawnguard.esp

Remove Interior Fog V2 - Skyrim.esp

Dark Dungeons for Dawnguard.esp

Further Dark Dungeons for ENB.esp

AMatterOfTime.esp

Console Books.esp

CSP Skyrim.esp

CSP Dawnguard.esp

CSP Dragonborn.esp

Guard Build (HF) 1.esp

Immersive Battles.esp

Immersive Brigands.esp

Immersive Dawnguard.esp

Immersive Dragonborn.esp

Immersive Factions.esp

Immersive Mercenaries.esp

Immersive Patrols.esp

Immersive Travelers.esp

Immersive Werewolves.esp

LoversComfort.esp

PassiveWeaponEnchantmentRecharging.esp

Populated Forts Towers Places.esp

reactive guards 1.0.esp

SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp

xgfPferdeKarren-en.esp

Character Creation Overhaul.esp

RaceMenu.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

UIExtensions.esp

SkyUI.esp

Cloaks.esp

Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp

DynamicLoot_DB.esp

DynamicLoot_DG.esp

Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp

Immersive Weapons.esp

MashupUNP.esp

More Interesting Loot for Skyrim.esp

SkyRe_Main.esp

SkyRe_Combat.esp

SkyRe_EncounterZones.esp

SkyRe_EnemyAI.esp

SkyRe_EnemyScaling.esp

SkyRe_StandingStones.esp

SkyRe_Survivalism.esp

ExplosiveBoltsVisualized-SkyRe.esp

CAMP.esp

Camp Bandits.esp

CAMP Users.esp

Comphy.esp

DriftwoodCottage.esp

FrostflakeRetreat.esp

Immersive Darkwater crossing.esp

Immersive Dawnstar.esp

Immersive Dragon Bridge.esp

Immersive Falkreath.esp

Immersive Ivarstead.esp

Immersive Karthwasten.esp

Immersive Kynesgrove.esp

Immersive Morthal.esp

Immersive Orc Strongholds.esp

Immersive Riverwood.esp

Immersive Rorikstead.esp

Immersive Shors stone.esp

Immersive Solstheim.esp

Immersive Stonehills.esp

Immersive Whiterun.esp

Improved Hjerim V2.5.esp

LevelersTower.esp

MorePlayerHomes.esp

My Home Is Your Home.esp

OBIS.esp

OBISDB.esp

Skyrim Trading Posts.esp

SleepingDangers-SandsofTime.esp

Weightless Hearthfire - All.esp

Weightless Dragonborn - All.esp

Weightless Dawnguard - All.esp

Weightless Skyrim - All (USKP).esp

Civil War Overhaul.esp

PotemaCrashFix.esp

PowerfulDaedricWeapons.esp

Rebirth Monster.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp

SOS - Dawnguard Armors.esp

SOS - Dragonborn Armors.esp

Convenient Horses.esp

Thieves Guild Requirements.esp

TimingIsEverything.esp

V740T_MGolDinS&M.esp

R1Cots-Refait.esp

R1Cots-Refait-Hearthfire.esp

Populated Cities Towns Villages.esp

ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp

ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp

ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Warm.esp

ClimatesOfTamriel-WinterEdition.esp

Supreme Storms - Cot Version.esp

SmartCast_1_0.esp

DragonCombatOverhaulDragonborn.esp

ACE BYOG.esp

DynamicMagickaGrowth.esp

XFLConfig.esp

XFLDialogue.esp

XFLPanel.esp

XFLPlugins.esp

Feminine Females.esp

Poet.esp

NoNakedComments.esp

Skyrim Unbound.esp

SoT-OBIS-RoE.esp

Bashed Patch, 0.esp

ReProccer.esp

qotsafans Miscellaneous ReProccer + IA Patch.esp

qotsafans LeveledLists IW IA Patch.esp

qotsafans Ingestibles + Radiant Potions + Unique Booze HF Patch.esp

Boat Travel - Dragonborn.esp

UD_Serana.esp

UnrestrictedMagickaPower.esp

Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp

SkipMageGuildTour.esp

levelerpatchBackup.esp

DragonbornEstate.esp

Fast Respawn 72 Hours 1.0.esp

Fast Respawn 72 Hours 1.2.esp

MoreShipwrecks.esp

Hidden Hideouts of Skyrim - Merged.esp

Realistic Nights NightEyePredatorVision.esp

RealisticNights torches magic lights.esp

RealisticNights+COT+DB+DG.esp

lordship.esp

Comphy Update Patch.esp

Krooman-Women_of_Whiterun_part1 (Femmes de Blancherive).esp

Krooman-Women_of_Whiterun_part2 (Femmes de Blancherive).esp

Krooman-Women_of_Whiterun_part3 (Femmes de Blancherive).esp

RopeBridges.esp

PSFollowerTweaker.esp

ElysiumEstate.esp

SexLab Trainers.esp

ElysiumEstate-DG.esp

ElysiumEstate-HF.esp

ElysiumEstate-DB.esp

SexLab Warmbodies.esp

SimplePregnancy.esp

SkyRe Bound Fix.esp

This happens on male and female characters that I create. Each PC can masturbate, but that is the extent of the animations.

I run BOSS for each build, and check each mod for errors / cleaning in TES5Edit. None of the mods used have been altered, and work just fine with ver .06. I have checked and ran the verify integrity of game cache, re-installed all suspect mods and created new characters in MO to troubleshoot this problem. Not 100% sure it is SoS, or something on my end. Just odd that ver .06 works as intended for me, while the most current versions do not, specifically .09 and .10.

Thanks in advance, and keep up the great work on this mod.

These traces are not produced by SOS. I don't see any SOS trace in your log. Do you see the schlongification message after each game load?

Anyway, the "error: Unbound native function "HasKeywordString" called"

looks like you have some problem in your SKSE installation. Not (properly) installed, or old version

germanicus, on 28 Feb 2014 - 04:06 AM, said:snapback.png

That's right. I, therefore, returned to my favorite ver. of SOS 4002. Perfect version and it works with all animations.

I don't think SOS is causing this issue. If it would so, installing SOS 2.04.010 over your current installation would produce the issue again. Could you try and confirm it?

I believe you when you said that SOS doesn't cause issues that some of us have. Something does. You see, I'm always using NMM and wrye bash + BOSS when dealing with this (and most of the mods) mod. I even started a new game, previously installed newest version and the issue was the same. Some animations was banding NPC's penises on right. But, ver. 4002 works great with all animations.

It looks like you have the "new game" bug baked in your savegame. Read mod description, troubleshooting section

Thanks for the advice. I think you are right about the save game bug, since I now realize I was not getting the schlongification message. I was also not getting the restart quest option even though I am using the latest (non Beta) SOS.

So I followed instructions and reinstalled SOS, but now I either CTD as soon as I load a save or I have the dreaded underwear bug (no schlong). I reinstalled SOS using NMM. Any idea what might be wrong? Should I reinstall and try an older version of SOS?

Many thanks