fallenkaslana Posted December 18, 2024 Posted December 18, 2024 On 12/7/2024 at 11:32 PM, danzo said: a little edit of KanouSakuras Yanagi, since it already has been shared here... • added a bit of see-through • added pubic hair • made the nail polish more distinct • made her "happy to see you" • hair has light effect in battle • optional cum face with dimmed eyes • optional no hair glow (light.dds) I wanted to make it toggleable but it didnt work out with the script, so if anyone wants to make it, i would appreciate it. ❤️ If for some reason you can't download, here is a link (1.3 > Yanagi > Yanage Miko): https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TL0Vw64YlYcoagG3EufruOI0Ocic4hhI?usp=drive_link optional stuff.zip 1.89 MB · 490 downloads Yanagi Miko.zip 103.3 MB · 1,018 downloads This is perfect edit and optional but if her eyes were not fisheyes but normal when there is cum on her face, can you do it tho 6
reizeimako Posted December 18, 2024 Posted December 18, 2024 53 minutes ago, pregenjoyer said: There is a fix for 3dmigoto on https://gamebanana.com/tools/18701, you can try this, it work for me I already use it and it fix all characters but Ellen. Which Ellen mod you're using?
Asmo911 Posted December 18, 2024 Posted December 18, 2024 (edited) Mooon dropped this can anyone get this, please? I need it. https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/125315825 Edited December 18, 2024 by Asmo911 4
YonyHony Posted December 18, 2024 Posted December 18, 2024 51 minutes ago, fallenkaslana said: This is perfect edit and optional but if her eyes were not fisheyes but normal when there is cum on her face, can you do it tho Few messages below toggle verison of this edit
scwintz101 Posted December 18, 2024 Posted December 18, 2024 1 hour ago, Nahida Feet Worshipper said: Does anyone have all of the loli mods done by Tedom? I had them all saved but for some reason all my mods got deleted if anyone does can you dm those to me too
mistaj90 Posted December 18, 2024 Posted December 18, 2024 1 hour ago, reizeimako said: I already use it and it fix all characters but Ellen. Which Ellen mod you're using? Just be patient. The character fixes are dropping literally hours after the patch. They're working as fast as they can. They also tend to put out a fix and release new versions when people report back if something remains broken. This is just version A of the fix for 1.4. The fix for 1.3 wasn't final until version C to my knowledge. Give them some time. All of the broken environmental mods is a far bigger tragedy that will be far harder to fix. 1
Dizzynec Posted December 18, 2024 Posted December 18, 2024 Who has the latest Ming chen works especially from Belle mod and next? If you has pm me pls, you will be my hero)
Raptor_Z Posted December 18, 2024 Posted December 18, 2024 2 hours ago, Asmo911 said: Mooon dropped this can anyone get this, please? I need it. https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/125315825 Need this too
knives86 Posted December 18, 2024 Posted December 18, 2024 anyone able to fix this Hoshimi Miyabi Lewd.7z
GandulGandul Posted December 18, 2024 Posted December 18, 2024 2 minutes ago, knives86 said: anyone able to fix this Hoshimi Miyabi Lewd.7z 9.52 MB · 0 downloads Yeah, don't apply the 1.4 fix to your Miyabi mod folder. Also, any way of removing the badge ? Sticks out like a sore thumb way too much for my taste.
HomelessGuy Posted December 18, 2024 Posted December 18, 2024 On 11/14/2024 at 8:48 PM, arani7650 said: Reposting because it's a new thread and people might still want these edits I did for Sixth Street. Please keep in mind I am a total amateur and won't be help with any issues at all unfortunately. This is also only for Asia. Two different versions, one using Qingyi and ZZZ girls, the other using some other art I really love. the 3rd image/wall appears on both versions. Extra note: If you use NSFW world, you'll have to copy paste the file to where the '1' is. Z Walls Graffiti v5 Qingyi (Asia).zip 7.97 MB · 150 downloads Z Walls Graffiti v6 Nikke (Asia).zip 9.4 MB · 137 downloads Not working, can someone come up with a fix pls? Would love to use this beautiful mod.
Zetsu96 Posted December 18, 2024 Posted December 18, 2024 (edited) 7 minutes ago, HomelessGuy said: Not working, can someone come up with a fix pls? Would love to use this beautiful mod. Hey, I've already fixed this mod. New Hash is 158b7296 (Just open the wind.ini and replace the old hash with this new one) +Waifu Shop 85% fixed Edited December 18, 2024 by Zetsu96 1
HomelessGuy Posted December 18, 2024 Posted December 18, 2024 14 minutes ago, Zetsu96 said: Hey, I've already fixed this mod. New Hash is 158b7296 (Just open the wind.ini and replace the old hash with this new one) +Waifu Shop 85% fixed Maybe I'm stupid, but this doesn't help. Could it be the fact, that i'm playing on Europe server? If so, is there a EU version?
iLars9912 Posted December 18, 2024 Posted December 18, 2024 I need help, my mods can only be seen in the agent panel, the rest of them can't be seen, only Belle's works, I have already installed the 1.4 fix, what else do I need?
HomelessGuy Posted December 18, 2024 Posted December 18, 2024 I installed "Hazeker Burnice Lolipop Hair (Tank Fixed)" mod, but there is no makeup on Burnice's face. Can someone help?
Zetsu96 Posted December 18, 2024 Posted December 18, 2024 (edited) 20 minutes ago, HomelessGuy said: Maybe I'm stupid, but this doesn't help. Could it be the fact, that i'm playing on Europe server? If so, is there a EU version? I am playing on Europe server too. Using the latest version of XXMI Spoiler Edited December 18, 2024 by Zetsu96
HomelessGuy Posted December 18, 2024 Posted December 18, 2024 (edited) 8 minutes ago, Zetsu96 said: I am playing on Europe server too. Using the latest version of XXMI Lol, I found out why it wasn't working. I had night time in the game. Apparently it works in every time of the day, except night. Edited December 18, 2024 by HomelessGuy
asrael007 Posted December 18, 2024 Posted December 18, 2024 1 hour ago, kurokoi1 said: todos funcionan excepto la cara de lycaon ts, para mí podrias compartirme el mod de lucy con bikini de vaca? 3
Austipated Posted December 18, 2024 Posted December 18, 2024 2 minutes ago, asrael007 said: podrias compartirme el mod de lucy con bikini de vaca? i need that soukaku bikini one.
Austipated Posted December 18, 2024 Posted December 18, 2024 6 hours ago, pregenjoyer said: Can you sent me pls, I really like this mod same fam
HomelessGuy Posted December 18, 2024 Posted December 18, 2024 13 minutes ago, Zetsu96 said: I am playing on Europe server too. Using the latest version of XXMI Hide contents Thanks a lot for the hash fix! Waiting for the waifu shop fix! 2
Zetsu96 Posted December 18, 2024 Posted December 18, 2024 (edited) 25 minutes ago, HomelessGuy said: Lol, I found out why it wasn't working. I had night time in the game. Apparently it works in every time of the day, except night. You can fix that graffiti nighttime bug by doing this v Spoiler go into the file XXMI>ZZMI>Core>ZZMI main.ini go to line 105 under [CommandListSkin] [CommandListSkin] if $costume_mods checktextureoverride = ps-t0 checktextureoverride = vb0 checktextureoverride = vb1 checktextureoverride = vb2 checktextureoverride = vb3 checktextureoverride = ib checktextureoverride = ps-t3 x140 = 0 endif if you want to fix more nighttime bugs use this v Spoiler go into the file XXMI>ZZMI>Core>ZZMI main.ini go to line 105 under [CommandListSkin] [CommandListSkin] if $costume_mods checktextureoverride = ps-t0 checktextureoverride = vb0 checktextureoverride = vb1 checktextureoverride = vb2 checktextureoverride = vb3 checktextureoverride = ib checktextureoverride = ps-t1 checktextureoverride = ps-t2 checktextureoverride = ps-t3 checktextureoverride = ps-t7 checktextureoverride = ps-t8 x140 = 0 endif Edited December 18, 2024 by Zetsu96
OOooOOOoooOOo Posted December 18, 2024 Posted December 18, 2024 Anyone else having this problem with some of character mods turning dark when get close to them? this keeps happening to some of mine here
Lanya_Lw Posted December 18, 2024 Posted December 18, 2024 (edited) Spoiler Any help to fix this mod? it is soukakumod(lewdrover It has a strange shiny stick that can only be seen from behind. Edited December 18, 2024 by ForskyrMR
GandulGandul Posted December 18, 2024 Posted December 18, 2024 1 minute ago, OOooOOOoooOOo said: Anyone else having this problem with some of character mods turning dark when get close to them? this keeps happening to some of mine here Yeah but it's a problem that's been present since the previous version, I think it's a normal map or light map issue. There's sadly no universal fix for it yet and I'm not sure if there will ever be one. 3
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now