Jump to content

[Zenless Zone Zero] Mods


Nyandred

Recommended Posts

Posted
17.09.2026 в 22:43 пользователь tihanww написал:

У вас есть похожие модификации для ануса или анальные вставки?sgi_common_thumbs_6aa162408fe4f_530.webp

 

Posted
27 minutes ago, Hi-FiMan said:

¿Existe una versión completa de esto? Veo la textura de la parte inferior ahí, pero no consigo averiguar cómo hacer que dibuje cuando comento los pantalones.

I don't really know—I got it on Pawchive, and that was the most recent one. Maybe it's been updated to another version, though I'm not sure.

 

Posted

Does anyone have any good Remielle and/or Sigrid Blacked mods? I prefer mods that dont drastically change the characters body shape though.

Posted
On 9/25/2026 at 10:41 PM, syre1N said:

1.png?token-hash=a42GDJ8X6z1vin4r-fyX4Ku4lynL6tcxMh7yZ5uqjF4%3D&token-time=1791590400

Velina Airgid x palace beautiesVelina Airgid x Palace Beauties

 

Original mod by gebai poi: https://www.patreon.com/caoshendaren/posts/velina-airgid-x-162306562原模由 gebai poi 制作:https://www.patreon.com/caoshendaren/posts/velina-airgid-x-162306562

 

 

 

I liked this Verina mod, but I ran into a few issues while using it in-game, so I made some fixes and patches and thought I'd share them here for anyone interested.我喜欢这个Verina模组,但在游戏内使用时遇到了一些问题,于是我做了一些修复和补丁,并想分享给大家。

 

Issues with the original version:原版版本的问题:

 

Occasional purple geometry flickering.偶尔出现紫色几何图案闪烁。

 

The second eyebrow shape not following blinking animation properly.第二只眉毛的形状未能正确跟随眨眼动画。

 

Some character materials getting darker when viewed from low angles.某些材质在低角度观察时会变暗。

 

If you're having the same issues, you can try one of the patches below.如果你遇到相同的问题,可以尝试下面的其中一个补丁。

 

 

 

Files:

 

1. Original: Unmodified original version.1. 原始版本:未经修改的原始版本。

 

 

 

2. Fix: Fixes the purple flickering and the second eyebrow animation.2. 修复:修复紫色闪烁以及第二只眉毛的动画问题。

 

Some character materials can still get darker from low angles.

 

 

  某些材质在低角度下仍可能变暗。

 

 

3. Fix + SlotFix: Same fixes, plus SlotFix material binding.3. Fix + SlotFix:相同的修复内容,外加SlotFix材质绑定。

 

I did not use the usual transparency depth fix on the double-sided transparent parts, because it caused gray bubble-like artifacts in my testing.我没有对双面透明部件使用通常的透明度深度修复,因为在测试中会导致出现灰色气泡状的伪影。

 

 

 

4. Fix + SlotFix + Double-Sided Transparency Fix4. Fix + SlotFix + 双面透明修复

 

This is the version I'm using. I replaced the original transparency method for the double-sided parts and used a nearest-surface approach instead.这是我在使用的版本。我用最近表面法替代了双面部件的原始透明度方法。

 

This fixed the low-angle darkening for me and also got rid of the gray bubble-like overlap artifacts. The new transparency method looks slightly different in brightness compared to the original. I adjusted it to make it as close as possible, but it is not exactly identical.这解决了我遇到的低角度变暗问题,同时也消除了灰色气泡状重叠伪影。新的透明度方法在亮度上与原版略有不同。我已对其进行调整,使其尽可能接近,但并不完全相同。

 

It also has 5 states:它还有5个状态:

 

0.75 -> 0.60 -> 0.45 -> hidden -> opaque -> 0.750.75 → 0.60 → 0.45 → 隐藏 → 不透明 → 0.75

 

 

 

Install the original mod first, then apply whichever patch you want.先安装原版模组,然后再应用你想要的补丁。

 

Enjoy! 享受吧!

 

Velina Airgid x palace beauties(nsfw).rarVelina Airgid x Palace Beauties(nsfw).rar 191.53 MB · 11 downloads 191.53 MB · 11 次下载 Velina Airgid x palace beauties(nsfw)fix.zipVelina Airgid x Palace Beauties(nsfw)fix.zip 13.97 MB · 5 downloads 13.97 MB · 5 次下载 Velina Airgid x palace beauties(nsfw)fix+slotfix.zipVelina Airgid x Palace Beauties(nsfw)fix+slotfix.zip 13.97 MB · 5 downloads 13.97 MB · 5 次下载 Velina Airgid x palace beauties(nsfw)fix+slotfix+transparency fix.zipVelina Airgid x Palace Beauties(NSFW)fix+slotfix+透明度修复.zip 13.91 MB · 11 downloads 13.91 MB · 11 次下载

请问补丁是要怎么安装的?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...