roon17 Posted December 17, 2024 Posted December 17, 2024 On 12/16/2024 at 10:54 AM, fairylag said: Because I am a modder now, I will not download leaked mods. I am only here to prevent others from leaking my mods. I will not prevent others from publishing mods that are not mine. In addition, what you said makes sense. I actually don’t know whether it is illegal to make money by making mods. I just saw many people doing it, so I thought it could be a job. If you say that I am double standard, I have no objection So you acknowledge that you are modifying IP protected 3D assets and even so you are profiting for it. Say bye bye to your monetizing account darling.
mistaj90 Posted December 18, 2024 Posted December 18, 2024 Well, looks like this update nuked the hashes for the vast majority of my R18 environmental mods. There's no way in hell I'll be able to track them all down let alone update them all. The dream was good while it lasted. Gentlemen, it's been a pleasure. o7 3
stevefox1 Posted December 18, 2024 Posted December 18, 2024 24 minutes ago, mistaj90 said: Well, looks like this update nuked the hashes for the vast majority of my R18 environmental mods. There's no way in hell I'll be able to track them all down let alone update them all. The dream was good while it lasted. Gentlemen, it's been a pleasure. o7 NOOOO! these ones I fear the most
YunoYito Posted December 18, 2024 Posted December 18, 2024 Not only were the environmental mods NUKED, they changed the hashes for Jane and the hair hashes for Piper
Dizzynec Posted December 18, 2024 Posted December 18, 2024 Who has the latest Ming chen works (especially from Belle mod and next)? dm me pls, i just can't buy it from my country
NM18 Posted December 18, 2024 Posted December 18, 2024 Jane's mods don't work either and Ellen's mods seem to have a specific problem, If anyone knows the new hashes for Jane I would appreciate it.
Royonwifi Posted December 18, 2024 Posted December 18, 2024 Anyone have any fun Lycaon mods that they will be willing to share?
DankeyShoon Posted December 18, 2024 Posted December 18, 2024 i mean, just wait for the 1.4 fix, no? 1
ExBurst Posted December 18, 2024 Posted December 18, 2024 4 minutes ago, DankeyShoon said: i mean, just wait for the 1.4 fix, no? Yep, for fixes on character mods. But for environmental mods, you gotta pray that the mod's owner will fix it.
hylianaf Posted December 18, 2024 Posted December 18, 2024 Corin - Bear Pantsu.rar corin_white_nurse_or_docter.zip im tryna get the weapon from the doctor mod to work with the pantsu mod, any advice?? 😭 1
peten Posted December 18, 2024 Posted December 18, 2024 11 hours ago, NigelThornberry69 said: Anyone have this mod? Can you tell me who made these mods?
Zeropunk Posted December 18, 2024 Posted December 18, 2024 18 hours ago, wasappy said: does anyone have this thicc soukaku mod from lewdrover? https://jerbeartraveler.fanbox.cc/posts/9024381 If anyone has this and a similarly thick nekomata mod could you dm me them?
NNACHH Posted December 18, 2024 Posted December 18, 2024 wait what happened to the other topic? fucking hell a man can't even take a couple months of break without missing out on mods forever? T-T also please DM me the thicc soukaku mod as well if it can't be posted here please
Popular Post xVenture01 Posted December 18, 2024 Popular Post Posted December 18, 2024 2 hours ago, Zeropunk said: If anyone has this and a similarly thick nekomata mod could you dm me them? soukakumod(lewdrover).zip 36
iLars9912 Posted December 18, 2024 Posted December 18, 2024 Well, the new version didn't break any of my mods, only of him Peper (again hahaha) , and for now everything seems to go well. But you have to wait for them to add the fix to be able to see the mods while using the characters in free mode, at least none of mine were seen in that mode, but in the agents tab and in the game modes if I could see the mods.
iLars9912 Posted December 18, 2024 Posted December 18, 2024 17 minutes ago, xVenture01 said: soukakumod(lewdrover).zip 19.62 MB · 14 downloads Wow thanks for the mod dude, I thought no one was going to share it hahaha. That author has a liking for Nekomata and I hope he makes a mod for her too 1
Nero183 Posted December 18, 2024 Posted December 18, 2024 Hello, everyone! Good news, the blurring issue has been resolved! You just need to download the latest RabbitFX, place it in the mods folder, and press the “\” key to remove the censorship. The download link:https://gamebanana.com/mods/531649 Or you can just download here: RabbitFX.zip 3
Zetsu96 Posted December 18, 2024 Posted December 18, 2024 (edited) The Update killed like 80% of the mods i've used. So im out for now.. Edited December 18, 2024 by Zetsu96
Night Sakura Posted December 18, 2024 Posted December 18, 2024 can anyone share this mod with me,plz ... the mod seems to have expired and i can't download it anymore :"< https://arca.live/b/genshinskinmode/119539502?category=젠존제🔞&target=all&keyword=3p&p=1 2
Samael00000 Posted December 18, 2024 Posted December 18, 2024 (edited) hi, the new update ruined some of my mods like the wifu shop mod, my Ellen mod and my Jane Doe mod. Can someone tell me how to fix them? Edited December 18, 2024 by Samael00000
Zetsu96 Posted December 18, 2024 Posted December 18, 2024 (edited) 3 hours ago, Samael00000 said: hi, the new update ruined some of my mods like the wifu shop mod, my Ellen mod and my Jane Doe mod. Can someone tell me how to fix them? 90% of the waifu shop isn't working atm. I've took a FrameAnalysis and proved that they changed hashes (if they just changed the hashes its an easy fix, but will take some hours) Edit: I've fixed around 50% so far Edited December 18, 2024 by Zetsu96 1
Dizzynec Posted December 18, 2024 Posted December 18, 2024 Who has the ming chen Belle, Jane, Lucy mods? I'd be very grateful if there's a hero who can pm me these) 2
洒家长发萝莉控 Posted December 18, 2024 Posted December 18, 2024 On 2024/12/16 at PM9点26分, theofoolxxxx said: https://arca.live/b/genshinskinmode/123599621?category=젠존제 🔞 &p=1 https://nahida.live/mods/3c4551e57ab443f1bdb7c9581c202e5e 帮助密码 Password:GAYSHIN0923 1
AJDS69420 Posted December 18, 2024 Posted December 18, 2024 My Ellen and Jane mods stopped working... does anyone know how to fix it?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now