fairylag Posted December 15, 2024 Posted December 15, 2024 18 hours ago, iikagen said: Anyone have the full Yanagi mod from Fairylag? Think it's the most true to OG shape mod Don't ask for my paid mods in public 3
Maple2627 Posted December 15, 2024 Posted December 15, 2024 Can someone send me a lot of QoS mods? Or Cum mods? 3
Yuruyuru555 Posted December 15, 2024 Posted December 15, 2024 On 12/14/2024 at 11:29 AM, iikagen said: Anyone have the full Yanagi mod from Fairylag? Think it's the most true to OG shape mod bumping this, hope someone leak it 5
kurokoi1 Posted December 15, 2024 Posted December 15, 2024 10 minutes ago, Yuruyuru555 said: bumping this, hope someone leak it read the page before post
thefreemanaudrey Posted December 15, 2024 Posted December 15, 2024 On 12/8/2024 at 3:35 AM, nickiris said: I made the toggle version swap keys: K for clothes, G for glasses, H for Face, J for glow effect Yanagi Miko toggle.rar 105.11 MB · 1,382 downloads I'm at a loss for how to achieve the hair glow effect. Is it related to skill use? 1
FrenchKisser Posted December 15, 2024 Posted December 15, 2024 anyone has https://x.com/lewdrover/status/1866913739070640316/video/1 this Lewdrover soukaku mod? i tried going to allthefallen to see but appearantly the whole website got taken down (about time) that was the one place where you could find maniacs paying 20$ for a single mod... does anyone has it and can share?
Dreadpoolian Posted December 15, 2024 Posted December 15, 2024 25 minutes ago, FrenchKisser said: anyone has https://x.com/lewdrover/status/1866913739070640316/video/1 this Lewdrover soukaku mod? i tried going to allthefallen to see but appearantly the whole website got taken down (about time) that was the one place where you could find maniacs paying 20$ for a single mod... does anyone has it and can share? Ooo i need that one too. Much better Soukaku than the few thicc ones out there rn.
somerobocanojo Posted December 16, 2024 Posted December 16, 2024 On 12/7/2024 at 5:30 PM, danzo said: do you have high precision character animation off? if yes, do you use XXMI launcher? Thank you, it is due to the high precision animation
GandulGandul Posted December 16, 2024 Posted December 16, 2024 6 hours ago, FrenchKisser said: anyone has https://x.com/lewdrover/status/1866913739070640316/video/1 this Lewdrover soukaku mod? i tried going to allthefallen to see but appearantly the whole website got taken down (about time) that was the one place where you could find maniacs paying 20$ for a single mod... does anyone has it and can share? Can anyone plz post a screenshot of the x post ?
Generic Guard #14 Posted December 16, 2024 Posted December 16, 2024 On 12/14/2024 at 4:11 PM, Zetsu96 said: I've switched from 3dmigoto to the latest XXMI Version. With this new launcher most mods works perfectly but i still need some help to fix bugs. (with 3dmigoto i used normalmapfix otherwise all mods have broken textures) I've fixed 4 Bugs of the "Waifu Shop" Mod today, but there are still some things that didnt work for me with the new Launcher. Would be great if someone could help me. After fixing everything, i can share my version of waifu shop which includes more toggle functions, bugfixes. 1. Bug: Noodles & Blowjobs didnt work at Midnight Reveal hidden contents 2. Bug: Pictures on the Wall didnt work at Midnight and the Carcolour never change Reveal hidden contents 3. Bug: Posters and VHS didnt change on login screen Reveal hidden contents 4. Bug: Blazewood Carcolour didnt change and didnt show hentai on the TV's Reveal hidden contents _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Still looking for this Ellen Loading Screen Mod, would be great if someone could share it. go into the file XXMI>ZZMI>Core>ZZMI main.ini go to line 105 under [CommandListSkin] if $costume_mods checktextureoverride = vb0 checktextureoverride = vb1 checktextureoverride = vb2 checktextureoverride = ib checktextureoverride = ps-t0 checktextureoverride = ps-t1 checktextureoverride = ps-t2 checktextureoverride = ps-t6 checktextureoverride = ps-t7 checktextureoverride = ps-t8 x140 = 0 endif save the file and refresh with F10, that should fix some of the waifu bugs like the cars. 3
Dreadpoolian Posted December 16, 2024 Posted December 16, 2024 22 minutes ago, GandulGandul said: Can anyone plz post a screenshot of the x post ? Spoiler 2
Royonwifi Posted December 16, 2024 Posted December 16, 2024 (edited) Was Anby always able to do this, or is it the Raiden mod that is doing it? (Ignore the video in the background. Had to make it a zip file because it would not let me upload it as a video.) Anby MGR.zip Edited December 16, 2024 by Royonwifi
Dreadpoolian Posted December 16, 2024 Posted December 16, 2024 1 hour ago, Royonwifi said: Was Anby always able to do this, or is it the Raiden mod that is doing it? (Ignore the video in the background. Had to make it a zip file because it would not let me upload it as a video.) Anby MGR.zip 24.52 MB · 4 downloads She's always done that with any gunfire.
Zetsu96 Posted December 16, 2024 Posted December 16, 2024 (edited) On 12/16/2024 at 5:33 AM, Generic Guard #14 said: go into the file XXMI>ZZMI>Core>ZZMI main.ini go to line 105 under [CommandListSkin] if $costume_mods checktextureoverride = vb0 checktextureoverride = vb1 checktextureoverride = vb2 checktextureoverride = ib checktextureoverride = ps-t0 checktextureoverride = ps-t1 checktextureoverride = ps-t2 checktextureoverride = ps-t6 checktextureoverride = ps-t7 checktextureoverride = ps-t8 x140 = 0 endif save the file and refresh with F10, that should fix some of the waifu bugs like the cars. Thank you very much!! Your solution fixed the Car in Sixth Street and Blazewood and the Login Screen. EDIT: This fixed anything for me v Spoiler go into the file XXMI>ZZMI>Core>ZZMI main.ini go to line 105 under [CommandListSkin] [CommandListSkin] if $costume_mods checktextureoverride = ps-t0 checktextureoverride = vb0 checktextureoverride = vb1 checktextureoverride = vb2 checktextureoverride = vb3 checktextureoverride = ib checktextureoverride = ps-t2 checktextureoverride = ps-t3 checktextureoverride = ps-t7 checktextureoverride = ps-t8 x140 = 0 endif Edited December 17, 2024 by Zetsu96
zx392471 Posted December 16, 2024 Posted December 16, 2024 (edited) After I tried mix some mods I get a corin aqua(from hololive) nude mod The actual effect looks like this corin_aqua_nude Edited December 16, 2024 by zx392471 5
theofoolxxxx Posted December 16, 2024 Posted December 16, 2024 https://arca.live/b/genshinskinmode/123599621?category=젠존제🔞&p=1 https://nahida.live/mods/3c4551e57ab443f1bdb7c9581c202e5e HELP PASSWORD
Popular Post batimanhunter Posted December 16, 2024 Popular Post Posted December 16, 2024 On 12/15/2024 at 5:41 AM, fairylag said: Don't ask for my paid mods in public I get the frustration of getting your mods leaked but this whole thread are focused on that. I also think that if you are here are probably because you are using some of the leaked mods yourself. What's the point of a Leaked thread if all of the sudden the creators are asking to delete their stuff. I do not pirate stuff regularly but when it is from an IP that does not belong to you and that you take monetary advantage of, which, by the way, IS ALSO ILLEGAL. Then I look for sites like this. MODDING should be by donations only, non forced suscribtions since it's illegal to get monetary gain from an IP that do not belongs to you. So basically you are asking to not share your paid mods but I guess it's not problem when you can monetize by characters that do not belong to you. Idk about that double standard. And sorry if you are an admin in this thread or something. I don't want to get in trouble, I don't have your mod and neither will share it. Just wanted to share my opinion 31
AcnoLogia888 Posted December 16, 2024 Posted December 16, 2024 39 minutes ago, hdog77 said: I get the frustration of getting your mods leaked but this whole thread are focused on that. I also think that if you are here are probably because you are using some of the leaked mods yourself. What's the point of a Leaked thread if all of the sudden the creators are asking to delete their stuff. I do not pirate stuff regularly but when it is from an IP that does not belong to you and that you take monetary advantage of, which, by the way, IS ALSO ILLEGAL. Then I look for sites like this. MODDING should be by donations only, non forced suscribtions since it's illegal to get monetary gain from an IP that do not belongs to you. So basically you are asking to not share your paid mods but I guess it's not problem when you can monetize by characters that do not belong to you. Idk about that double standard. And sorry if you are an admin in this thread or something. I don't want to get in trouble, I don't have your mod and neither will share it. Just wanted to share my opinion Morals and legitimacy aside, Having your mods leaked publicly will reduce your income, because a lot of people will just grab for free and don't feel the need to subscribe. It's very understandable to be upset when you are potentially losing money, as a normal human. And of course there are other factors that makes it unpleasant emotionally. 1
Root Goblin Posted December 16, 2024 Posted December 16, 2024 On 12/14/2024 at 12:26 PM, risoalsi said: here JaneExce.rar 33.28 MB · 138 downloads Thank you!
fairylag Posted December 16, 2024 Posted December 16, 2024 2 hours ago, hdog77 said: I get the frustration of getting your mods leaked but this whole thread are focused on that. I also think that if you are here are probably because you are using some of the leaked mods yourself. What's the point of a Leaked thread if all of the sudden the creators are asking to delete their stuff. I do not pirate stuff regularly but when it is from an IP that does not belong to you and that you take monetary advantage of, which, by the way, IS ALSO ILLEGAL. Then I look for sites like this. MODDING should be by donations only, non forced suscribtions since it's illegal to get monetary gain from an IP that do not belongs to you. So basically you are asking to not share your paid mods but I guess it's not problem when you can monetize by characters that do not belong to you. Idk about that double standard. And sorry if you are an admin in this thread or something. I don't want to get in trouble, I don't have your mod and neither will share it. Just wanted to share my opinion Because I am a modder now, I will not download leaked mods. I am only here to prevent others from leaking my mods. I will not prevent others from publishing mods that are not mine. In addition, what you said makes sense. I actually don’t know whether it is illegal to make money by making mods. I just saw many people doing it, so I thought it could be a job. If you say that I am double standard, I have no objection 1
Popular Post veilfel Posted December 16, 2024 Popular Post Posted December 16, 2024 (edited) 1 hour ago, fairylag said: Because I am a modder now, I will not download leaked mods. I am only here to prevent others from leaking my mods. I will not prevent others from publishing mods that are not mine. In addition, what you said makes sense. I actually don’t know whether it is illegal to make money by making mods. I just saw many people doing it, so I thought it could be a job. If you say that I am double standard, I have no objection They are right on their saying that you do not own the mods you make. Copyright laws can be confusing here to decide what is legal or illegal. However, 3dmigoto tool devs have a direct request on this that they do not allow mods made by their tools to be paywalled. About IP, you only own the model itself in its blender file. The mod is repurposed to be used with ZZZ, you don't own the rights to that. The script you are using is opensource with no paywall rule, you don't own the script. Unless you plan on making your own tools to make mods for ZZZ and write your own script to work with the game, you don't own the mods you make so you can't legally sell them. That's why modders have adopted donation and commission based support. In addition, I have checked your gamebanana page where you are breaking advertisement rule and paywall rule. Any mod you show on gamebanana must be released fully after 30 days of early access. You are not releasing your mods despite showing them as if they are available. This is just deceiving behaviour while using the website for advertisement for free. You agree on the terms when you post your mods there. I intend to pursue this so I suggest reading about site rules and section rules (ZZZ section of gamebanana has its own rules in addition to site rules) before editing your submissions. Another thing about your gamebanana page, I suggest you study some of the successful modders' mod pages. You can't perma paywall your mods if you show them on gamebanana but you can boost your sales within 30 day of early access by making goal unlocks. You could also put a price tag on the blender files of your mods and sell them. You shouldn't expect to make a mod and just leave it there to turn it into passive income. Edited December 16, 2024 by veilfel 21
Supersnack Posted December 16, 2024 Posted December 16, 2024 2 hours ago, fairylag said: Because I am a modder now, I will not download leaked mods. I am only here to prevent others from leaking my mods. I will not prevent others from publishing mods that are not mine. In addition, what you said makes sense. I actually don’t know whether it is illegal to make money by making mods. I just saw many people doing it, so I thought it could be a job. If you say that I am double standard, I have no objection Your best defense is having your mods leaked, because when that inevitable lawsuit hits you that you've been making money on their IP, your defense will be "these mods are free, people donate money to me for my work." 5
fairylag Posted December 16, 2024 Posted December 16, 2024 2 hours ago, veilfel said: They are right on their saying that you do not own the mods you make. Copyright laws can be confusing here to decide what is legal or illegal. However, 3dmigoto tool devs have a direct request on this that they do not allow mods made by their tools to be paywalled. About IP, you only own the model itself in its blender file. The mod is repurposed to be used with ZZZ, you don't own the rights to that. The script you are using is opensource with no paywall rule, you don't own the script. Unless you plan on making your own tools to make mods for ZZZ and write your own script to work with the game, you don't own the mods you make so you can't legally sell them. That's why modders have adopted donation and commission based support. In addition, I have checked your gamebanana page where you are breaking advertisement rule and paywall rule. Any mod you show on gamebanana must be released fully after 30 days of early access. You are not releasing your mods despite showing them as if they are available. This is just deceiving behaviour while using the website for advertisement for free. You agree on the terms when you post your mods there. I intend to pursue this so I suggest reading about site rules and section rules (ZZZ section of gamebanana has its own rules in addition to site rules) before editing your submissions. Another thing about your gamebanana page, I suggest you study some of the successful modders' mod pages. You can't perma paywall your mods if you show them on gamebanana but you can boost your sales within 30 day of early access by making goal unlocks. You could also put a price tag on the blender files of your mods and sell them. You shouldn't expect to make a mod and just leave it there to turn it into passive income. 1 hour ago, Supersnack said: Your best defense is having your mods leaked, because when that inevitable lawsuit hits you that you've been making money on their IP, your defense will be "these mods are free, people donate money to me for my work." Is that so? No wonder there are no other authors here But I think it’s a bit strange. Everything I put in Banana should be free. There should be no problem with deceiving advertisement. If you are talking about Caesar, there is indeed a problem. I will correct it later.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now