ruyiruyi Posted September 14 Posted September 14 20 hours ago, daniil2132 said: I tried to find it, but to no avail. I looked through all the websites I know. i remember the maker change his name and share them free on fanbox
Zairnu Posted September 14 Posted September 14 3 hours ago, Van.. said: Algun heroe porfavor? ME ENCANTAN LAS TSUNDERES ASI QUE GRACIAS DE ANTEMANO Claret_Unfinished.7z 6
Junkers69 Posted September 14 Posted September 14 On 9/11/2026 at 3:04 PM, asz111asz said: My mod is working fine, and I didn't encounter the problem you mentioned with the tail not showing up. I'll send you the mod I used. You can try it. 柚叶.zip 80.85 MB · 3 downloads Thanks, ill try it out.
goated. Posted September 14 Posted September 14 Anyone know why her hair doesn't have the w-engine effect? everything else works fine but her hair is not blue and just have some tiny particles of the effect. Anyone ran into this issue and fixed it? 1
Van.. Posted September 14 Posted September 14 6 hours ago, Zairnu said: Claret_Unfinished.7z 14.11 MB · 1 download Gracias amigo.
CunnyBunny Posted September 14 Posted September 14 Please some one share the Uncle Bexo's Login TV Mod updated 3.2 🙏🏻 https://www.patreon.com/UncleBexo/posts/zzz-login-tv-v5-159247959 1
dbldip Posted September 14 Posted September 14 13 hours ago, Momo chan said: found this animated cinemas mod on huihui, does anyone know who made this? or does anyone have more of this, pls share. oh man. for once I'm useful? yippy! Trigger Cinema.7z 2
wonderbaguet Posted September 14 Posted September 14 can someone fix this mod for me plz, the face is fucked up. This is from Zentrik_bit. Trigger x Wilhelmina BD2 V2.rar
PicklePickleMan Posted September 14 Posted September 14 1 hour ago, wonderbaguet said: can someone fix this mod for me plz, the face is fucked up. This is from Zentrik_bit. Trigger x Wilhelmina BD2 V2.rar 105.9 MB · 1 download Here ya go brother, just open up the .bat file and follow the instructions. ZZZFaceFixer3.2.zip 3
Austipated Posted September 14 Posted September 14 17 hours ago, DDrake92 said: this happened to me, i deleted rabbit and it fixed itself also yes, sometimes creators add rabbit fx into their mods, and could cause conflicts that cause things like pictured above, deleting rabbit fx will fix it, but more then likely you are still running rabbit fx, it's just in one of the mods folders for an agent instead of being it's own folder.
gabo2030 Posted September 15 Posted September 15 alguien puede arreglar este mod de remielle nsfw hecho por exce, no me funciona este archivo de zfiles, podrian arreglarlo y guardarlo en un archivo rar o un archivo normal RemielleSPS-Exce.7z
Rossi Simp 69 Posted September 15 Posted September 15 (edited) Can someone help me fix my Remi mod? the 3.2 fixer didn't do anything so idk what to do now. Any help would be greatly appreciated! 蕾米埃尔yyc穿刺.rar Edited September 15 by Rossi Simp 69 Added Image of broken mod
Junkers69 Posted September 15 Posted September 15 On 9/11/2026 at 3:04 PM, asz111asz said: My mod is working fine, and I didn't encounter the problem you mentioned with the tail not showing up. I'll send you the mod I used. You can try it. 柚叶.zip 80.85 MB · 4 downloads I tested it and still doesn't have tail visible, maybe its my GPU problem or something. I modified hotkeys with more variants. Please check if there is tail still after this. Yuzuha Sailor Little Devil 3.2 fix.7z
asz111asz Posted September 15 Posted September 15 2 hours ago, Junkers69 said: 我测试了一下,尾巴还是看不到,可能是显卡的问题。我改装了快捷键,增加了更多变体。请检查一下尾巴是否还在。 柚叶水手小恶魔 3.2 fix.7z 48.07 MB · 1 次下载 I tried your MOD, as shown in the picture. The tail didn't disappear, but I noticed the author mentioned using windowed mode: here's the author's exact words (Requires the character to be in the foreground, with the game running in windowed mode or matching the display resolution.)
Junkers69 Posted September 15 Posted September 15 30 minutes ago, asz111asz said: I tried your MOD, as shown in the picture. The tail didn't disappear, but I noticed the author mentioned using windowed mode: here's the author's exact words (Requires the character to be in the foreground, with the game running in windowed mode or matching the display resolution.) Thanks, hope you like new hotkeys.
glxse Posted September 15 Posted September 15 anyone have these? https://www.fanbox.cc/@monsoon/posts/12600350 , https://www.fanbox.cc/@monsoon/posts/12582394
aqlius Posted September 15 Posted September 15 1 hour ago, kochemi said: anyone get mod from this guy twitter? pls share AI 1
Systemba Posted September 15 Posted September 15 Did someone have an error 522 to the Huihui168 website or im alone to have this error? 2
daniil2132 Posted September 15 Posted September 15 56 minutes ago, Systemba said: Did someone have an error 522 to the Huihui168 website or im alone to have this error? Yes, there is
Systemba Posted September 15 Posted September 15 21 minutes ago, daniil2132 said: Yes, there is So sad, i usually take my 18+ animated mod on this website...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now