Jump to content

[Zenless Zone Zero] Mods


Nyandred

Recommended Posts

Posted
11 hours ago, AnotherSin12 said:

Aside from being a whale....All it takes, Is a little digging, and some spoof accounts. image.thumb.png.41ade5a11cd7c511aa648e5c3620faad.pngimage.thumb.png.fe43ea88e8051d85d0600cf202fee754.pngimage.thumb.png.6bc94c04ddb71619817edfe640a63814.pngimage.thumb.png.12693e7847f50a644aa4cd58c7a26c9d.pngimage.thumb.png.d144961d5ccd0ab18b9cf21052986d78.png

Zhao is estimated to be a business woman in her 30s but she looks how she does so inb4 this post is removed. 

image.png.37e9c63f15aad93c8bbe052fa9b4d4ec.pngimage.thumb.png.f8fa833b56ddc876f9c56847830ba560.png

uncensor zhao lol shes an adult, this is a safe space we dont do censoring here.

Posted

Current reports indicate he only received a verbal warning and was not detained; it's unclear whether he faces a fine. However, he will be unable to create mods for the foreseeable future.

Posted
2 hours ago, Perianist said:

目前的报道显示,他仅受到口头警告,并未被拘留;尚不清楚他是否会面临罚款。不过,在可预见的未来,他将无法制作游戏模组。

目前已经确定的结果是,会受到罚款,数额未知,且已经确定未来不会再制作任何mod,无论什么游戏。让我们为失去一位优秀的mod制作者而默哀吧。

Posted
On 1/15/2026 at 5:08 AM, ROACH-GJ said:

Quinn? he's been leaving to rest and didn't make the QSH mod for a long time, we don't know when he would come back. This mod was uploaded by the other member of the group.——https://discord.gg/thesafezone

QQ_1768464084806.png

yeah but there is this damn screenshot with 3 retextures in his qsh style that nobody knows where it came from

Posted (edited)

  

8 hours ago, adan1 said:

Anyone have this v1.11?

image.webp

 

5 hours ago, Haskiy said:

+1 i need this one too

 

https://kio.ac/c/bsLtYsMzrcUDX1pTlqXPSb

pw ↓

Spoiler

GAYSHIN

 

I don’t know why, but when I try to upload a file to the forum, I get an error about insufficient available space, even though I used to upload files up to 500 GB without any issues.

 

or dc Safe Zone

Edited by Hikoyore
Posted
On 1/15/2026 at 6:49 PM, AnotherSin12 said:

Aside from being a whale....All it takes, Is a little digging, and some spoof accounts. image.thumb.png.41ade5a11cd7c511aa648e5c3620faad.pngimage.thumb.png.fe43ea88e8051d85d0600cf202fee754.pngimage.thumb.png.6bc94c04ddb71619817edfe640a63814.pngimage.thumb.png.12693e7847f50a644aa4cd58c7a26c9d.pngimage.thumb.png.d144961d5ccd0ab18b9cf21052986d78.png

Zhao is estimated to be a business woman in her 30s but she looks how she does so inb4 this post is removed. 

image.png.37e9c63f15aad93c8bbe052fa9b4d4ec.pngimage.thumb.png.f8fa833b56ddc876f9c56847830ba560.png

Could I get these mods for Nekomata, Koleda, and Soukaku? I've been looking for good ones for them

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...