CringleBerries7 Posted January 19 Posted January 19 43 minutes ago, corcvus said: For some reason, all of Yanagi's mods are broken. I'm not sure if it's a game setting or a mod issue, because I've cleaned the mods and even with just the mod installed, it's still broken. Can anyone help me? It's her BodyBlend hash Change fd363c76 to b558d482 in the .ini, or download a fix. 1
isamuoshino Posted January 19 Posted January 19 (edited) 21 hours ago, a541106267 said: Could someone share the version of this skin with white or light-colored stockings? I remember it was from the Mushroom website, but unfortunately, all of Mushroom's content has been deleted. 有没有人能和白色或浅色的长筒袜分享这种皮肤的版本?我记得这是从蘑菇网站,但不幸的是,所有的蘑菇的内容已被删除。 Hi I have this edit version Miyabi void hunter Kanou Skin Edition green dress 1.zip Edited January 19 by isamuoshino 6
Haskiy Posted January 19 Posted January 19 Is there a mod that makes ye shunguang's giant case dissapear? i really need a mod like that
corcvus Posted January 19 Posted January 19 7 hours ago, CringleBerries7 said: It's her BodyBlend hash Change fd363c76 to b558d482 in the .ini, or download a fix. My brother, you're just like that
KMCR907 Posted January 19 Posted January 19 On 1/15/2026 at 11:07 PM, holyfuck91 said: new mod from pldg animation anyone have this Also want this one so hard, pldg is already gone so I think this one is his last mod ;-; 1
Protected05 Posted January 19 Posted January 19 1 hour ago, miaokevin said: Also want this one so hard, pldg is already gone so I think this one is his last mod ;-; If someone didnt get it before disappearing, its lost o7 1
succmypanda Posted January 19 Posted January 19 On 1/18/2026 at 8:11 AM, K1LLcom1 said: Does anyone know how to fix the Soldier 11 mods? lmk if you figure it out, because when i asked the response was "try every modfixer"... i have every last one installed now, from 1.1, to 2.5. not one of them worked. I'm convinced that there's just some secret everyone's gatekeeping for Anby and Soldier 11 in particular. 1
Christina04 Posted January 19 Posted January 19 2026年1月15日下午3点50分,kissshotbrs 说: 还是没有文件,我找到了一个新的。 询问作者姓名 我需要帮助 非常好 我需要它。请问有人知道吗? 2
CunnyL0ver Posted January 19 Posted January 19 Can a hero fix this mod? im not good at fixing things. shrekmod_0e77b.7z
Fives007 Posted January 19 Posted January 19 On 1/17/2026 at 7:40 PM, qqww121212 said: Anyone have a Renkamui's Ye shunghuang mod? https://renkamui.fanbox.cc/posts/11229356 Bumping this for visibility. Really in need of Ren's mods since moonphase disappeared 4
darkcatro Posted January 19 Posted January 19 Ellen Joe - Blanc FE V2.1.rar V2 Futa 6 - key - O Face 6 - key - 9 Skin 6 - key - 8 Body 45 - key - U/I Tail 1 - key - P 10
OmegaRainbowGravey Posted January 20 Posted January 20 Hey, quick question for yall. Does anyone have a mod for Caesar that just removes her top? I wanted to keep the other parts of her outfit like the jacket and bottom part, but all the mods ive found just remove everything or redo her clothes completely. Thanks in advance!
corcvus Posted January 20 Posted January 20 7 hours ago, succmypanda said: lmk if you figure it out, because when i asked the response was "try every modfixer"... i have every last one installed now, from 1.1, to 2.5. not one of them worked. I'm convinced that there's just some secret everyone's gatekeeping for Anby and Soldier 11 in particular. I'm here to help you, because someone helped me and because I hope that when you have the opportunity you will also help someone. https://gamebanana.com/tools/20010 First, go to the link; you have to download one of these. As far as I know, they all work. But I downloaded zzz_fix20f. https://www.python.org/downloads/ Before running anything, you have to go to this other link, this Python code. I did it a while ago with version 3.13.5 and it still works, but if you want to do it with another version, it should work the same. Once you have downloaded the file and installed Python, you must move and use the fix20f file in the folder that contains the mod's .ini file. Double-click the file and a screen like this should appear. Remember, if it worked, it should say "Done," as shown in the image. This should work for all mods. This should help you both, or anyone who sees this. 2
LewdK Posted January 20 Posted January 20 On 1/18/2026 at 3:04 PM, wow125 said: we need this!!!! +1 1
Saiito64 Posted January 20 Posted January 20 (edited) can someone help me with the password pls? :c https://arca.live/b/genshinskinmode/159988378 Edited January 20 by Saiito64
kakashisensei Posted January 20 Posted January 20 anyone know of a archive of all of kanou sakura's mods? everything on gaming banana, mega, kemono down.
bamvern Posted January 20 Posted January 20 57 minutes ago, Saiito64 said: can someone help me with the password pls? :c https://arca.live/b/genshinskinmode/159988378 pretty sure its GAYSHIN! if its not that then try Gayshin! i can't remember what i put. 1
klarthlester Posted January 20 Posted January 20 Anyone got the updated and latest Zhao microbikini mod? The one I got right now is giving problems with the weapon lighting on the hair and ears.
KMCR907 Posted January 20 Posted January 20 20 hours ago, Protected05 said: If someone didnt get it before disappearing, its lost o7 true, that is so sad...
GuatonV Posted January 20 Posted January 20 10 hours ago, corcvus said: Guys... does anyone have this mod.. . +1 3
Mistablo Posted January 20 Posted January 20 Is there anyone who can import this author to the website https://kemono.cr/patreon/user/82323102? 4
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now