Jump to content

[Zenless Zone Zero] Mods


Nyandred

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
On 1/11/2026 at 11:30 AM, kkap4 said:

Sorry, one more question. I ended up installing the jucier shunguang mod, and I'm not sure if thats the exact one you're using but where do the glasses come from? I really like those sunglasses but none of the jucier toggles turn into those specifically.

Sorry for the late reply. I'm using Hazeker YSG mod. 
As for the sunglasses, they're from the Ye Shunguang ~ Micro-Slingbikini mod.
And I modified the [ .ini ] file to add the sunglasses to Hazeker YSG.

Please understand if you can't find the file, as it's for personal use.

 

Edited by koroyanami
Posted

Could someone share the version of this skin with white or light-colored stockings? I remember it was from the Mushroom website, but unfortunately, all of Mushroom's content has been deleted.

有没有人能和白色或浅色的长筒袜分享这种皮肤的版本?我记得这是从蘑菇网站,但不幸的是,所有的蘑菇的内容已被删除。

miyabi.webp

Posted
On 1/17/2026 at 5:18 PM, inglorious daddee said:

I tried to backread but got lost, are there any manual hashfix/remapping for YSG and Zhao? all mods are pretty broken even with Rabbit FX fix.

 

bumping. It's been driving me insane for weeks that these two are the only one with no clear solution yet.

Posted
8 hours ago, bamvern said:

感谢你的更新,我之前并不知道 Kanou Sakura 的 mod 前景如此黯淡……看到我最喜欢的 Wuwa 和 ZZZ 的 mod 制作者遭遇这样的事,真是令人难过。说实话,我觉得我再也找不到像 Kanou Sakura 那样能完美契合我口味的 mod 制作者了。

 

也许只是我个人的感觉,别嘲笑我,但Kanou Sakuras的MOD是我重新玩Wuwa的动力,所以如果没有他们为未来角色推出的MOD,我不知道我是否还会继续玩下去。我非常喜欢这些MOD,它们真的是唯一让我坚持玩下去的原因,所以我可能会抽Aemeath,反正有保底,然后暂时弃坑。

 

TL;DR:一切都结束了,我可能要放弃wuwa了。

I feel you, bro. I also started playing ZZZ and Wuwa because of Kanou Sakura's mods. Right now, I'm in a two-thousand-member group of theirs that hasn't been disbanded yet, but it's muted. I wonder if the situation takes a turn for the better after some time.

Posted
4 hours ago, a541106267 said:

谁能分享一下这款皮肤搭配白色或浅色丝袜的版本吗?我记得是来自蘑菇网站,但不幸的是,蘑菇的所有内容都被删除了。

有没有人和白色或浅色的长筒袜分享这种皮肤的版本?我记得是来自蘑菇网站,但不幸的是,所有蘑菇的内容都被删除了。

miyabi.webp

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WD68cBgbjTPSUC76MZtCLtyXpeTgXij5/view?usp=sharing

IIs this the one you need?

Posted
3 minutes ago, jussdg said:

Does anyone know how to fix this bad lighting problem behind Pulchra's back? Or how to turn it off?

 

 

hide UID

Posted
3 hours ago, tealzx said:

does anyone have Soul Vessel Miyabi mod? its not available on mod page

is that the mod by ceeji? if it is that one it might be on their patreon but other than gb i'm not sure where else to get it. IF that is the mod you're referring to o.o

Posted

Thought I'd just share my personal edit for this. Just a black hair mod for Yixuan that I took from gamebanana. Original mod modified the hair, body, and jacket but I edited it to only be the hair. It should work with other Yixuan mods as long as it doesn't interact with the hair. I'm not an expert so if any other issues come up I probably won't be able to solve it. But

ZenlessZoneZero 2026-01-18 15-37-39.png

ZenlessZoneZero 2026-01-18 16-23-34.png

ZenlessZoneZero 2026-01-18 16-40-16.png

yixuanmod black hair.zip

Posted
16 hours ago, a541106267 said:

Could someone share the version of this skin with white or light-colored stockings? I remember it was from the Mushroom website, but unfortunately, all of Mushroom's content has been deleted.

有没有人能和白色或浅色的长筒袜分享这种皮肤的版本?我记得这是从蘑菇网站,但不幸的是,所有的蘑菇的内容已被删除。

miyabi.webp

需要搭配原mod使用

雅合集.zip

Posted
3 hours ago, corcvus said:

Could someone help me with this? The mod seems to be broken, but I don't know what's wrong with it.image.png.fc81153d97c8eacd8d3935d4412918fd.pngPreview.png.5fed1c05ea70d663558c8f08f91eac3a.png

YanagiYami_v1.zip 17.84 MB · 1 download

For some reason, all of Yanagi's mods are broken. I'm not sure if it's a game setting or a mod issue, because I've cleaned the mods and even with just the mod installed, it's still broken. Can anyone help me?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...