skonked Posted January 12 Posted January 12 https://www.patreon.com/posts/jane-doe-test-v-148047735 any1 has it ?
nicinoci Posted January 12 Posted January 12 Zhao - Mihoyo Skinmod Channel Anyone got the password? I don't really understand how to crack them.
HorokeuUsui Posted January 12 Posted January 12 19 hours ago, HorokeuUsui said: Anyone have the file for this thick Zhao from Tedom? ? 2
Meiipz Posted January 12 Posted January 12 https://gamebanana.com/mods/644155 Does anyone know how to work this mod? I can't seem to get the panel to open
taolibuyan Posted January 12 Posted January 12 I need a hero to share the full version of this mod [敏感内容]动态版 |叶顺光 62W |Zenless Zone Zero的NSFW模组 |ZZZ 模组
kirize7 Posted January 12 Posted January 12 (edited) On 1/11/2026 at 3:02 PM, angel_lumen said: Does anybody have full toggle lucia mod by lewdlad? here bro [LL]+Lucia+OG+Megatoggle+-+Enhanced.zip INSTRUCTIONS BACKSPACE - Reset to Default 8 - Toggle Cape on/off 7 - Toggle Right Arm (5 variants) ALT + 6 - Toggle Hat on/off 6 - Toggle Hoodie (3 variants) CTRL + Y - Toggle Green Top on/off ALT + Y - Toggle Nipple Accessories (5 variants) Y - Toggle Tops (7 variants) SHIFT + H - Toggle Belt (3 variants) ALT + H - Toggle Pussy Accessories (8 variants) H - Toggle Bottoms (12 variants) ALT + N - Toggle Socks (3 variants) CTRL + N - Toggle Thighbands (4 variants) Edited January 12 by kirize7 1
LoperRoper Posted January 12 Posted January 12 1 hour ago, kirize7 said: here bro [LL]+Lucia+OG+Megatoggle+-+Enhanced.zip 37.42 MB · 2 downloads INSTRUCTIONS BACKSPACE - Reset to Default 8 - Toggle Cape on/off 7 - Toggle Right Arm (5 variants) ALT + 6 - Toggle Hat on/off 6 - Toggle Hoodie (3 variants) CTRL + Y - Toggle Green Top on/off ALT + Y - Toggle Nipple Accessories (5 variants) Y - Toggle Tops (7 variants) SHIFT + H - Toggle Belt (3 variants) ALT + H - Toggle Pussy Accessories (8 variants) H - Toggle Bottoms (12 variants) ALT + N - Toggle Socks (3 variants) CTRL + N - Toggle Thighbands (4 variants) Bro, do you have yeshunguang full version mod by LewdLad, thank so much.
kirize7 Posted January 13 Posted January 13 6 hours ago, LoperRoper said: Bro, do you have yeshunguang full version mod by LewdLad, thank so much. i don't have the mod Megatoggle, but i have 2 mod LewdLad Ye Shunguang Multitoggle Hyper Thicc and Extra Thicc. Honestly, when I used the mod, I didn't really like the shape of the breasts, maybe it's just my taste that's excessive, but I want to suggest the Ye Shunguang mod which I think is more pleasing to the eye, please reply if you want me to send you the three mods. Sorry if my English is too formal, because I use translation.
angel_lumen Posted January 13 Posted January 13 8 hours ago, kirize7 said: here bro [LL]+Lucia+OG+Megatoggle+-+Enhanced.zip 37.42 MB · 2 downloads INSTRUCTIONS BACKSPACE - Reset to Default 8 - Toggle Cape on/off 7 - Toggle Right Arm (5 variants) ALT + 6 - Toggle Hat on/off 6 - Toggle Hoodie (3 variants) CTRL + Y - Toggle Green Top on/off ALT + Y - Toggle Nipple Accessories (5 variants) Y - Toggle Tops (7 variants) SHIFT + H - Toggle Belt (3 variants) ALT + H - Toggle Pussy Accessories (8 variants) H - Toggle Bottoms (12 variants) ALT + N - Toggle Socks (3 variants) CTRL + N - Toggle Thighbands (4 variants) omg thank you very much!!!
LoperRoper Posted January 13 Posted January 13 37 minutes ago, kirize7 said: i don't have the mod Megatoggle, but i have 2 mod LewdLad Ye Shunguang Multitoggle Hyper Thicc and Extra Thicc. Honestly, when I used the mod, I didn't really like the shape of the breasts, maybe it's just my taste that's excessive, but I want to suggest the Ye Shunguang mod which I think is more pleasing to the eye, please reply if you want me to send you the three mods. Sorry if my English is too formal, because I use translation. Haha, agree with you. I also prefer the OG body rather than the Thicc. I want the character to retain as many of its original characteristics as possible. That why I love the mods from LL. Anyway, please feel free to share your fantastic mods here. Again, thanks so much.
kirize7 Posted January 13 Posted January 13 1 minute ago, LoperRoper said: Haha, agree with you. I also prefer the OG body rather than the Thicc. I want the character to retain as many of its original characteristics as possible. That why I love the mods from LL. Anyway, please feel free to share your fantastic mods here. Again, thanks so much. hahaha, same bro I also prefer original clothes, but my favorite modder is yyzj OK, here it is [LL] Ye Shunguang OG Multitoggle - Extra Thicc (Fixed).zip [LL] Ye Shunguang OG Multitoggle - Hyper Thicc.zip Ander001 - Ye Shunguang.rar 1
LoperRoper Posted January 13 Posted January 13 29 minutes ago, kirize7 said: hahaha, same bro I also prefer original clothes, but my favorite modder is yyzj OK, here it is [LL] Ye Shunguang OG Multitoggle - Extra Thicc (Fixed).zip 58.91 MB · 1 download [LL] Ye Shunguang OG Multitoggle - Hyper Thicc.zip 58.81 MB · 1 download Ander001 - Ye Shunguang.rar 26.89 MB · 1 download Thanks, bro, you are hero. 1
siyuan107 Posted January 13 Posted January 13 1分钟前,tskwyx说: 有人能解决这个问题吗? The line separating the upper and lower body of the character's original model is located here. If the mod is modified based on the game's original model, this dividing line is unavoidable.
knives86 Posted January 13 Posted January 13 On 1/7/2026 at 5:34 PM, knives86 said: YeShunguangMod thicer edit.rar Can someone help me add the textures for the arms and neck? can't seem to find them and attempted to add, but no luck still need help with this mod if anyone free to help. neck and arms need to find the .dd files and code i think 1
Kraditos Posted January 13 Posted January 13 Could anyone share the full version of Ye Shunguang by Hazeker? 2
ThiccEnjoyer Posted January 13 Posted January 13 Asking for a hero. Does anyone have the full version of this Astra mod? the available version seems to be either broken or not the full ver. 3
CunnyL0ver Posted January 13 Posted January 13 Can someone fix this mod please? idk how to do the hash things and some fixers id kwhy they dont work for me.exce_-_ellen_joe_regular_-.zip
CringleBerries7 Posted January 13 Posted January 13 3 hours ago, xiaoksks said: help YeShunguang Chen-Hai Cheongsam v1.1.rar 8
siyuan107 Posted January 13 Posted January 13 1 hour ago, CunnyL0ver said: 请问有人能修复一下这个mod吗?我不知道怎么处理哈希值之类的东西,有些修复工具我也不知道为什么对我不起作用。exce_-_ellen_joe_regular_-.zip Enjoy it, bro. Actually, the fix was done using the fix tool released on Gamebanana. Just note that the ini file must have "ellen" in its name and should not contain the word "disabled" for the program to recognize and fix it. I've also included the fix tool, so you can use it to fix your other Ellen mods as well. Ellen.zip
CunnyL0ver Posted January 13 Posted January 13 29 minutes ago, siyuan107 said: Enjoy it, bro. Actually, the fix was done using the fix tool released on Gamebanana. Just note that the ini file must have "ellen" in its name and should not contain the word "disabled" for the program to recognize and fix it. I've also included the fix tool, so you can use it to fix your other Ellen mods as well. Ellen.zip 58.14 MB · 0 downloads thanks a lot u saved me
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now