Jump to content

[Zenless Zone Zero] Mods


Nyandred

Recommended Posts

Posted
3 hours ago, andazreal said:

Both Wise + Belle's bedrooms now have new poster sets which are not Wincest and feature other agents, for those who were not keen on all the Wincest before..

As one who stopped using any randomplay mod because its always a thing in them, this is great news for me, and has me looking forward to a location mod for once. Though I am probably overthinking this one or looking for a reason to be disappointed, it does specifically says bedrooms, will there be toggle options that can remove it in the staff room as well?

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Greased said:

As one who stopped using any randomplay mod because its always a thing in them, this is great news for me, and has me looking forward to a location mod for once. Though I am probably overthinking this one or looking for a reason to be disappointed, it does specifically says bedrooms, will there be toggle options that can remove it in the staff room as well?

 

There are still some Wincest inside the Staffroom (2-3 Pictures and the TVs)
In any other Part of the Shop you can Disable the Wincest with toggle. (nude Belle without wise is fine, right?)

You could just remove those Staffroom TVs and those 2-3 Pictures inside the Waifu.ini on your own or replace the dds files.

 

Currently there are like 20 different Toggle Keys with hundreds of dds files, i could add those 2-3 Staffroom Pictures to another already existing Poster Toggle but for the Staffroom TVs i think you should just delete/replace them if you don't like them.
 

We could always apply changes with future updates 👍

Edited by Zetsu96
Posted
9 hours ago, andazreal said:

The original mod description has already been updated, if y'all wanna have a look through changes etc.. just no actual DL link until I've finished the new stuff mentioned above..just be prepared .. if you are low VRAM (less than 8gig dedicated graphics/low resolution) not ALL the textures will work for you.. and also be aware that the file size is gonna be massive... over 8gig... 

 

I reckon two more days and it'll be uploaded..

 

before the weekend anyway...

 

Does the images change automatically or only with the toggles? it would be nice if they rotate every day of the week

Posted
On 9/12/2025 at 3:31 AM, smellyguava said:

We need more mods like aquila's Bimbo Trigger and Bimbo Zero Anby, unfortunately they are only available on ZZZ MOD Community Discord


image.png.f19ac0a9315a3b286f9b30a77e8c7977.png

image.png.eda5f06d578ce1bca743259bf0a45506.png

Anyone got the discord link?

Posted
On 9/29/2025 at 1:53 PM, q0893 said:

hello,

Does anyone else run into problems with these mods?


EvelynBunnySwitch.zip
(The other one is called "EvelynBunny Toggles + OutfitColor Toggles + Manager Evelyn", sorry but for some reason there is an error when I try to upload it in this post)

When I use them it looks like the photos attached, where the textures are all stretched out.

Evelyn.thumb.png.62e989e001e21e720bd6f8da5f605a2d.pngEvelyn(2).thumb.png.2d6d749ae67f7230468f85bb9baa68c0.png

I'm unsure if it's an issue on my end, or if the mods is simply broken.
So far I have tried
-Running fixes
-Turning off every other mod, but these mods in isolation still have these issues.

Currently using the latest ZZMI (v1.2.8)

I'm still trying to wrap my head around SlotFix (honestly not even sure if it is the solution for this), but if anyone can take a look into this I would be grateful.

Thanks in advance!

You have a mod that's probably conflicting. I use EvelynBunny Toggles + OutfitColor Toggles + Manager Evelyn and have no issues on my end

Posted
On 9/30/2025 at 6:17 AM, Itad0ri said:

Just to give proper credit: a lot of the mod has been moved from the Safe Zone, but few actually provide the source. Guys, if you want things to keep going in the best way, you need to know where to give your support when it's needed.
Thanks to Jash_Snash from https://discord.gg/thesafezone, who posted it 2 hours ago a true goat

The members of your discord server don't give credit for what they take from here either, I think it's pretty hypocritical of you to ask for that.

Posted
1 hour ago, Raptor_Z said:

The members of your discord server don't give credit for what they take from here either, I think it's pretty hypocritical of you to ask for that.

not to mention..crying to give credit for someone posting stolen full versions of paid mods from another location that posts stolen mods is just stupid. Credit is given to the original artists, no one else needs a shoutout. 

Posted
2 hours ago, Dreadpoolian said:

not to mention..crying to give credit for someone posting stolen full versions of paid mods from another location that posts stolen mods is just stupid. Credit is given to the original artists, no one else needs a shoutout. 

For a gooner, this is really well spoken. Nice work

Posted (edited)
On 9/10/2025 at 12:09 AM, Roxy-Migrudia said:

영웅이 있나요? 필요해요, 고맙습니다.

4891290743ad7392d875ac2951161615.png

Compared to the regular SFW mod, you can add or remove clothing tops and bottoms separately. 

This isn’t a reupload ver.

스크린샷 2025-10-02 165043.png

Seed-Splash Sketch-v1.0-NSFW.rar

Edited by uro4444
Posted
15 hours ago, Cnalbel said:

You have a mod that's probably conflicting. I use EvelynBunny Toggles + OutfitColor Toggles + Manager Evelyn and have no issues on my end

Thanks for the reply!


I tried to find the conflicting mods as advised, but it still seems the mod in a vacuum has the same problem.
 

I just did a reinstall of ZZMI (with XXMI-Launcher-Installer-Online-v1.9.2.msi), and tried testing these 2 mods.
The "Mods" folder is completely empty other than the ones testing, and there are still the same issues.


Did you use any fixes on the mods? If so, which one?
If it's possible, can you send me the mod you are using, just in case it works out?


Thanks again for responding, I really appreciate it!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...