zomber Posted September 29, 2025 Posted September 29, 2025 (edited) ok so.. this part of the update I've now added.. Failume Heights.. this part will NOT WORK ON LOW VRAM.... just a disclaimer.. as we don't have the low vram hashes for that DDS.. anyone who knows the hash feel free to DM me with it , and I'll gladly add it to the final build so everyone gets it... otherwise this will release, and this part WILL NOT WORK FOR LOW VRAM... now y'all know PEACE I found another file that works on low graphics card RAM. I think you can find the details in the file below and the downloaded site https://www.patreon.com/posts/failume-mod-nsfw-132326878?utm_medium=clipboard_copy&utm_source=copyLink&utm_campaign=postshare_fan&utm_content=web_share Edited September 29, 2025 by zomber
seppapa Posted September 29, 2025 Posted September 29, 2025 Corin (NSFW) Busty Shortstack.rar 14.11 MB · that says corin? 2
Woooosh02 Posted September 29, 2025 Posted September 29, 2025 You're a hero! The Qingyi is sadly broken but the others work great. I did try to get the Moonphase mods on my own but at the Alipay step my credit card said "no" so I'm in the dead zone for that. My best chance is to see if anyone here on the thread has a complete archive because I thought I was able to find the mods for S-rank Anby, Evelyn, Seed, Belle (both normal and swimsuit), Qingyi, Yuzuha, and Vivian. The list keeps growing the more I test mods DX. That being said if anyone has more of the Moonphase mods it would be greatly appreciated. I'm trying to find the complete archive over time and hopefully it'll help others looking for it as well. I think it should work now. I'll work on putting together a drive folder with the mods I have so far. I think i have all of them, and I'll double to check to see if they work on my end. Give me like a day or two. It's not hard, but I'm usually exhausted after work lol Moonphase Qing Yi-mod.zip
iDontKnowButYes Posted September 29, 2025 Posted September 29, 2025 PLS someone! Many modders make mods for paid characters. Is it possible to somehow move the mods from the skin to the OG?
iDontKnowButYes Posted September 29, 2025 Posted September 29, 2025 can someone send my some spank mod? pls
skylakeday Posted September 29, 2025 Posted September 29, 2025 can anybody help me download this https://www.caimogu.cc/post/1944614.html
q0893 Posted September 29, 2025 Posted September 29, 2025 hello, Does anyone else run into problems with these mods? EvelynBunnySwitch.zip (The other one is called "EvelynBunny Toggles + OutfitColor Toggles + Manager Evelyn", sorry but for some reason there is an error when I try to upload it in this post) When I use them it looks like the photos attached, where the textures are all stretched out. I'm unsure if it's an issue on my end, or if the mods is simply broken. So far I have tried -Running fixes -Turning off every other mod, but these mods in isolation still have these issues. Currently using the latest ZZMI (v1.2.8) I'm still trying to wrap my head around SlotFix (honestly not even sure if it is the solution for this), but if anyone can take a look into this I would be grateful. Thanks in advance!
Yan1232 Posted September 29, 2025 Posted September 29, 2025 9 hours ago, seppapa said: that says corin? Yes, it's Corin mod.
Desdemond Posted September 30, 2025 Posted September 30, 2025 On 9/28/2025 at 5:32 AM, Hikoyore said: Si el juego no se abre y este mod está en la carpeta, entonces el problema está en el mod en sí. Envíe el archivo, veamos qué tiene de malo. Si el problema no está en este mod, necesito averiguar de qué mod se queja el lanzador. Thanks for responding, I think it's a problem with the mod because I have fxrabit updated and it's the only mod with which this error occurs. 1
Jagomastic Posted September 30, 2025 Posted September 30, 2025 6 hours ago, Yan1232 said: Yes, it's Corin mod. But the picture is Alice. I think we want the Alice mod NOT the Corin one. 1
nafilim Posted September 30, 2025 Posted September 30, 2025 10 hours ago, skylakeday said: 谁能帮我下载这个 https://www.caimogu.cc/post/1944614.html 朱鸢-帕尔瓦蒂.zip 2
Vergil2108 Posted September 30, 2025 Posted September 30, 2025 1 hour ago, wishfulrome said: seed·Seraphine Leisure full version Here you go Seed - Seraphine Leisure [Saye].rar 3
wwwqs Posted September 30, 2025 Posted September 30, 2025 On 9/28/2025 at 12:33 AM, andazreal said: Waifu Shop 2.04k 版本略有延迟,因为我们目前正在向模组添加尽可能多的低 vram 哈希值,以便它适用于每个用户。*免责声明 - 即使我们完成了,也不是每个纹理都能在低 VRAM 上运行,因为我或 Zetsu 目前无法为低 VRAM 哈希值进行文件转储,因为我们的两个系统都高于 8G 图形......任何想帮助我们收集低 VRAM 哈希值的人请 DM@Zetsu96..好消息是,这需要的时间越长,我添加的纹理就越多。我今天添加的这两扇新门.. 和平 Where can I obtain the mods you created? 1
skylakeday Posted September 30, 2025 Posted September 30, 2025 1 hour ago, nafilim said: 朱鸢-帕尔瓦蒂.zip 22.77 MB · 4 downloads Thx so much
CrashChroma Posted September 30, 2025 Posted September 30, 2025 Does anyone have a similar mod like these two for Alice? Thanks in advance 1
Yan1232 Posted September 30, 2025 Posted September 30, 2025 8 hours ago, Jagomastic said: But the picture is Alice. I think we want the Alice mod NOT the Corin one. Quoted wrong post. My bad.
Woooosh02 Posted September 30, 2025 Posted September 30, 2025 Here are Moonphase's new Soldier 11 and Sweety mods. Also, I put together a collection of all of their ZZZ mods so far. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1rKhtGMo0mw_FkmMYvhI-Whuf8_ujv6b6?usp=sharing Moonphase Soldier 11-mod.zip Moonphase Sweety-mod.zip 5
Guest Posted September 30, 2025 Posted September 30, 2025 (edited) 59 minutes ago, Woooosh02 said: Here are Moonphase's new Soldier 11 and Sweety mods. Also, I put together a collection of all of their ZZZ mods so far. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1rKhtGMo0mw_FkmMYvhI-Whuf8_ujv6b6?usp=sharing Moonphase Soldier 11-mod.zip 45.45 MB · 1 download Moonphase Sweety-mod.zip 15.67 MB · 4 downloads Just to give proper credit: a lot of the mod has been moved from the Safe Zone, but few actually provide the source. Guys, if you want things to keep going in the best way, you need to know where to give your support when it's needed. Thanks to Jash_Snash from https://discord.gg/thesafezone, who posted it 2 hours ago a true goat Edited September 30, 2025 by Itad0ri
Woooosh02 Posted September 30, 2025 Posted September 30, 2025 34 minutes ago, Itad0ri said: Just to give proper credit: a lot of the mod has been moved from the Safe Zone, but few actually provide the source. Guys, if you want things to keep going in the best way, you need to know where to give your support when it's needed. Thanks to Jash_Snash from https://discord.gg/thesafezone, who posted it 2 hours ago a true goat Oh Jash_Snash is literally me lol. Sorry about the other people who provided the other mods that i didn't give credit to. They are from all over the place, so i kinda forgot who i grabbed them from.
andazreal Posted September 30, 2025 Posted September 30, 2025 14 hours ago, wwwqs said: Where can I obtain the mods you created? Waifu Shop 2.04k update is about cooked now.. I was gonna post it here yesterday.. but I've actually just discovered a LOT more new dakimakura (japanese love pillows) style art that I wanna use for the new bench/chairs toggle the mod now has.. There's so far 53.. yes 53 swaps.. covering most of the agents, with multiple chair/benchs for each agent... WELL .. it turns out after my bro hit me up today with some new art he has data mined for me..this toggle is now gonna have over 100 variations.. all 4k.. all crystal clear... Oh and now cos I have all the art edited and upscaled.. I'm now thinking about using lot's of it to toggle the big rug in the staff room?... So yhhhhh PLEASE BEAR WITH ME... this entire mod has been textured by lil ol me.. I can only do so much in a day lol all I'll say is BE PREPARED for a huge DL filesize.. as it's already 8gig (unpacked) and that's before I add this new stuff... PEACE 16
RappyTheRacoon Posted September 30, 2025 Posted September 30, 2025 12 minutes ago, andazreal said: Waifu Shop 2.04k update is about cooked now.. I was gonna post it here yesterday.. but I've actually just discovered a LOT more new dakimakura (japanese love pillows) style art that I wanna use for the new bench/chairs toggle the mod now has.. There's so far 53.. yes 53 swaps.. covering most of the agents, with multiple chair/benchs for each agent... WELL .. it turns out after my bro hit me up today with some new art he has data mined for me..this toggle is now gonna have over 100 variations.. all 4k.. all crystal clear... Oh and now cos I have all the art edited and upscaled.. I'm now thinking about using lot's of it to toggle the big rug in the staff room?... So yhhhhh PLEASE BEAR WITH ME... this entire mod has been textured by lil ol me.. I can only do so much in a day lol all I'll say is BE PREPARED for a huge DL filesize.. as it's already 8gig (unpacked) and that's before I add this new stuff... PEACE I'm so excited 4
andazreal Posted September 30, 2025 Posted September 30, 2025 On 10/15/2024 at 8:34 PM, andazreal said: It's here - Big thanks to @mikeytb who originally helped with this mod and to @Zetsu96 who has helped with the latest update.. Reveal hidden contents Intro Wincest Reveal hidden contents Wincest Shop Floor Reveal hidden contents Shop Floor Staff Room Reveal hidden contents Staff Room Wise's Room Reveal hidden contents Belle's Room Reveal hidden contents Bathroom Reveal hidden contents Parking Lot , Car & Graffiti Wall Reveal hidden contents Failume Heights Reveal hidden contents Shop Themes Reveal hidden contents This mod celebrates it's almost 1yr anniversary with a complete texture upgrade and update.. all textures are now 4k and are clear and crisp, meaning you can now read all the new VHS tapes easily for example... Both Wise + Belle's bedrooms now have new poster sets which are not Wincest and feature other agents, for those who were not keen on all the Wincest before.. There is also now three completely different shop themes to toggle, featuring a new Hentai/Ecchi theme and also a classic anime/cyberpunk SFW option.. you can mix and match between themes and now totally personalize your Waifu Shop experience.. IF YOU ARE A LOW VRAM USER THEN NOT ALL THE TEXTURES WILL LOAD... - There is currently no way for me personally to find all the low VRAM hashes needed to fully run the mod, the Low VRAM hashes found in this mod were gathered by Klon and Zetsu96 over the past year and isn't complete, So we have no idea what will or won't work... If you find things not working and are able to filedump for the hash, then pls DM either me or @Zetsu96 This has been SUCH a dedication and taken A LOT of work.. I genuinely hope that everyone enjoys this twisted version of Random Play... I urge everyone to show off this mod, I wanna see Waifu Shop everywhere. .. THIS IS MY GIFT TO ALL OF YOU 🤙 PEACE *link will be available shortly Gameplay - https://www.xvideos.com/video.ueftoadabb8/_zenless_zone_zero_waifu_shop_mod_gameplay The original mod description has already been updated, if y'all wanna have a look through changes etc.. just no actual DL link until I've finished the new stuff mentioned above..just be prepared .. if you are low VRAM (less than 8gig dedicated graphics/low resolution) not ALL the textures will work for you.. and also be aware that the file size is gonna be massive... over 8gig... I reckon two more days and it'll be uploaded.. before the weekend anyway... 8
Razzorn Posted September 30, 2025 Posted September 30, 2025 On 9/26/2025 at 7:41 PM, Bullllka said: [SENSITIVE CONTENT] Belle Taoist temple·Bremerton Mod for Zenless Zone Zero | ZZZ Mods Is there a hero? Did anyone get the full version of this?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now