also, im in the cage in windhelp, when someone come to the cage and start playing with me, he suddenly get positioned like 2 meters on the side of the cage, facing away, making the whole animation completely meaningless

That same issue has been discussed somewhere earlier on this thread. TL;DR: Tried to minimize it, but it's generally skyrim being skyrim.

how do I release the camera?

when in cage, the camera is stuck in a behind position, where I hardly see anything.

I cant move it, I cant get into free camera view with the tfc commande, the sexlab free camera key does nothing, enableplayercontrols does nothing, using zad mcm menu to release the player movement does nothing.

any suggestion ?

Ugh. That was actually left over from testing if I could stop the poles from moving completely. It does that but it also locks the camera in place, I thought I had removed it actually. Thanks for the report.

That same issue has been discussed somewhere earlier on this thread. TL;DR: Tried to minimize it, but it's generally skyrim being skyrim.

thanks,

to be honest I didnt read all the messages in this thread

Ugh. That was actually left over from testing if I could stop the poles from moving completely. It does that but it also locks the camera in place, I thought I had removed it actually. Thanks for the report.

thanks, good to know this can be changed back :)

also, what is xx040F0C (devious integration)?

I have one of that item set as worn in my inventory before the dialog start (the "please remove my belt" dialog),

and after the end of that dialog, I have 2 of them, one worn and one not worn.

what is that thing and its purpose ?

it may be from Devious Extension

any idea?

also, what is xx040F0C (devious integration)?

I have one of that item set as worn in my inventory before the dialog start (the "please remove my belt" dialog),

and after the end of that dialog, I have 2 of them, one worn and one not worn.

what is that thing and its purpose ?

it may be from Devious Extension

any idea?

as someone in the DD forum told me, it's the new devive hidder placeholder item, so it's not related to this mod,

sorry for asking question where they shouldnt

Does anyone know to decrease arousal level when wearing the belt ?? i tried masturbating but it is disabled and empty blatter does nothing . i have a feeling sexlab Arousal is not working as it should. it is preventing my game play to continue due to my skills being altered to minus 20.

Does anyone know to decrease arousal level when wearing the belt ?? i tried masturbating but it is disabled and empty blatter does nothing . i have a feeling sexlab Arousal is not working as it should. it is preventing my game play to continue due to my skills being altered to minus 20.

In this case, you could get find an officer and try begging for release, they occasionally activate the plugs which might get you to orgasm or zap you. Reducing the arousal in either case ;)

Hello, I'm currently on the imperial side trying to get the punishments to work, but it seems that every time, after about 4 seconds of whipping, my character collapses as if hit hard, which breaks her x-cross idle animation. After that, she just stands there, and the punishment continues with her not bound. I still can't move her around though. SO, the only problem seems to be that moment when her x-cross idle breaks.

Do you have any combat overhaul mods? Something that adds knockbacks / stagger? Those are known to remove you from the cross.

Hello,

Defeat seem to act like this. After some whipping, my chara fall on the ground and the defeat "escape bar" appear. If I escape with "left/right" keys, my chara is free, Tulius go away to the dungeon and.. nothing more. Can't talk to him (Or to any NPC), can't release myself from bondage equipements etc..

I remember before upgrade to new version (Defeat/Devious Regulation) and be on the Stormcloack side, there is'nt that problem.

I have tried to deactivate the "Player Victim" option of Defeat before activate the punishement and this time it works.

Is it a know issue? Related to load order? Is there a fix for this?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Hello,

Defeat seem to act like this. After some whipping, my chara fall on the ground and the defeat "escape bar" appear. If I escape with "left/right" keys, my chara is free, Tulius go away to the dungeon and.. nothing more. Can't talk to him (Or to any NPC), can't release myself from bondage equipements etc..

I remember before upgrade to new version (Defeat/Devious Regulation) and be on the Stormcloack side, there is'nt that problem.

I have tried to deactivate the "Player Victim" option of Defeat before activate the punishement and this time it works.

Is it a know issue? Related to load order? Is there a fix for this?

Thank you in advance for your help.

The whip shouldn't actually do damage, and it's the exact same "weapon" used on both sides. Though Defeat does have a few different trigger conditions I think, perhaps some other condition got triggered?

I don't really know how defeat works. The only thing I know is if I deactivate the "Player as Victim" trigger in Defeat options, the punishment from Regulations works correctly.

The problem is that Regulations does not trigger the defeat "in combat" option but only the defeat "escape bar" option, which normally appear after a combat rape is over and allow the player to use the A and D keys to fill an escape bar before running away from rapist.

The trick is, I have to remember to deactivate it and reactivate after the punishment, just a bit annoying :)

Perhaps a fix to automatically deactivate this defeat option before the punishment and reactivate it after is the solution?

I don't really know how defeat works. The only thing I know is if I deactivate the "Player as Victim" trigger in Defeat options, the punishment from Regulations works correctly.
The problem is that Regulations does not trigger the defeat "in combat" option but only the defeat "escape bar" option, which normally appear after a combat rape is over and allow the player to use the A and D keys to fill an escape bar before running away from rapist.

The trick is, I have to remember to deactivate it and reactivate after the punishment, just a bit annoying :)
Perhaps a fix to automatically deactivate this defeat option before the punishment and reactivate it after is the solution?

Set the stun on hit chance to 0 in the defeat menu.

thinking about trying this one, I have a lean load order, but I was wondering if I have any problem ESP activated

Here is Load Order

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
hdtHighHeel.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1
Devious Devices - Integration.esm=1
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm=1
SexLabSoulgemPregnancy.esm=1
HmmWhatToWear.esm=1
HmmWhatToWearDawnGuard.esm=1
FM - HaafingarHall.esm=1
SkyUI.esp=1
SexLabStatsManipulator.esp=1
FNISSexyMove.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1
SexLabDefeat.esp=1
Devious Deviants.esp=1
DeviouslyHelpless.esp=1
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp=1
Captured Dreams.esp=1
FM - UNP Merchants.esp=1
FM - HHall Exterior.esp=1
zarias_restraints.esp=1
NewmillerPiercings3.esp=1
NewmillerPiercings2.esp=1
CD - Zarias Restraints addon.esp=1
CD - Newmiller Piercings addon.esp=1
CD - Tera Armors UNP Shop addon.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp=1
SexLabStopCombat.esp=1
Mighty Beasts - Werewolf.esp=1
SlaveTats.esp=1
Wet.esp=0
Darklilith.esp=0
Remodeled Armor.esp=0
R18pn - Shanoa Armors.esp=1
Zipsuit.esp=1
Gatti12Jewelry.esp=1
Osare GothicLolita.esp=1
DarkStandalone.esp=0
NoRandomDragons.esp=1
DrunkenSlut.esp=0
MoneyButton.esp=0
GGNorPhalt.esp=0

2. I wanted to ask if this one is hard to un install latter on ?

I hope I am not being bothersome, I just kind of thought I would ask, to be sure about a couple of things

I wouldn't recommend uninstalling (or any mod) it in the middle of a play-through, however I don't think there are any problems as long as you're not in the middle of joining either faction or a scene from DR.

Guest Hellethia

Hello,

I have 2 problems i'd like to report:

- I have the same problem reported on the previous page: during punishment, my camera is locked, and i tried everything too (tfc, sexlab free camera, etc ...). But i didn't see any solution, so how can i free the camera please ?

- After a punishment, the stormcloack officer should put the belt back on me, but the belt doesn't appear (but in my inventory, it is shown as worn), so the officer punish me continually, and i'm stuck ... How can i manage that ?

Thank you ! :)

Hello,

I have 2 problems i'd like to report:

- I have the same problem reported on the previous page: during punishment, my camera is locked, and i tried everything too (tfc, sexlab free camera, etc ...). But i didn't see any solution, so how can i free the camera please ?

- After a punishment, the stormcloack officer should put the belt back on me, but the belt doesn't appear (but in my inventory, it is shown as worn), so the officer punish me continually, and i'm stuck ... How can i manage that ?

Thank you ! :)

The first one you can't fix, I might do a small update just fixing that soon if can.

For the second, sounds like the inventory and rendered versions of the belt got desynced. If you can't manually interact with the belt in your inventory properly (the menu doesn't appear), easiest way is just to load an earlier save. Otherwise you'll most likely have an orphaned rendered item in your inventory, which you need to get rid of through console. showinventory shows all your items, and it's one of the items without a name, others of those most likely being some other DD items that you have equipped, and remove it with removeitem console command.

Hi,

I found a glitch where the punishment scene doesn't start. I escaped the belt 3 ties, and the first two were glitch-free, the third left me bound helpless and unable to talk to anyone. I am really enjoying this mod and I installed everything correctly (I double checked and everything) and tried different saves. Some help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Hi,

I found a glitch where the punishment scene doesn't start. I escaped the belt 3 ties, and the first two were glitch-free, the third left me bound helpless and unable to talk to anyone. I am really enjoying this mod and I installed everything correctly (I double checked and everything) and tried different saves. Some help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

To help, I'll need more info, post your papyrus log of trying to start the scene. Also, which side, what location?

Hi,

Thanks

To help, I'll need more info, post your papyrus log of trying to start the scene. Also, which side, what location?

I don't know how to post the papyrus log... sorry.

I joined the Stormcloaks and I tried it at all the camps.

Also, after uninstalling and reinstalling this mod I can just remove the belt without needing the key and the menu doesn't show up. I should probably stop trying to fix it tonight...

Without a log there's no way of knowing what actually happens in your game, and so no way to help. I'm sure I've posted instructions for getting the log multiple times in this thread alone. Though you can probably find the info more easily from the pinned threads in the support forum (or with Google).

So, if we cannot get out of the belt on our own..  Will the player ever experience a punishment scene across the whole of the quest line?  If Devious Devices is left at default difficulty it seems unlikely that the player could possibly unlock the belt with threshold 185 and full arousal.  The chance should be in the area of 1-5% chance to lock pick.

It would seem to me that dialogue encounter with soldiers should be in the mod.  As it is now I'm about to hit Marcaroth in the Stromcloak line and haven't seen anything that would lead to a punishment scene.  There have been no signs of a means to remove the belt voluntarily or involuntarily to this point.  I would think that being in the Devious Line it would be better suited that the character is often faced with consequences that have a narrow means to avoid, right now it would appear that you could play through the entire quest line belted and not face one consequence.  So basically you get belted and nothing else ever happens, other than a -20% skill learn reduction.

I know it might seem a bit far fetched but the player should be faced at the least with somehow accidentally losing the belt or the lock mechanism should be of low quality it is after all a War-Issued belt and not a costume made one.  From there a quest to get a new belt starts before your caught by your fellow soldiers.

I know things are supposed to happen but it all hinges on the player removing the belt on their own and without standard chasity keys.  So at default setting of DDi this is unlikely to happen.  Meaning you complete the whole quest line and never witness the content beyond getting belted. 

I have not seen any sacks or chests with a key, never been approached by a soldier that has a key and have spoken with soldiers and not seen options in dialogue asking about the belt or relief.

So, if we cannot get out of the belt on our own..  Will the player ever experience a punishment scene across the whole of the quest line?  If Devious Devices is left at default difficulty it seems unlikely that the player could possibly unlock the belt with threshold 185 and full arousal.  The chance should be in the area of 1-5% chance to lock pick.

It would seem to me that dialogue encounter with soldiers should be in the mod.  As it is now I'm about to hit Marcaroth in the Stromcloak line and haven't seen anything that would lead to a punishment scene.  There have been no signs of a means to remove the belt voluntarily or involuntarily to this point.  I would think that being in the Devious Line it would be better suited that the character is often faced with consequences that have a narrow means to avoid, right now it would appear that you could play through the entire quest line belted and not face one consequence.  So basically you get belted and nothing else ever happens, other than a -20% skill learn reduction.

I know it might seem a bit far fetched but the player should be faced at the least with somehow accidentally losing the belt or the lock mechanism should be of low quality it is after all a War-Issued belt and not a costume made one.  From there a quest to get a new belt starts before your caught by your fellow soldiers.

I know things are supposed to happen but it all hinges on the player removing the belt on their own and without standard chasity keys.  So at default setting of DDi this is unlikely to happen.  Meaning you complete the whole quest line and never witness the content beyond getting belted. 

I have not seen any sacks or chests with a key, never been approached by a soldier that has a key and have spoken with soldiers and not seen options in dialogue asking about the belt or relief.

As far as I can tell, there are only two keys available to the player without the use of the console. One is in a satchel on a shelf next to Ulfric's bed (it gets removed after you escape the belt once) and the other is always carried by Galimar (pickpocket it  ;))