Devious Devices - Captured Dreams Shop v4.15 - files removed

Hey Veladarius, hope that treatment helps.

This may have been suggested, and quite possibly added to your update, but I will suggest it anyway.

I finally got to the assist a customer.  I even missed a few appointments, great fun!  One of the time I showed up a day early, have you ever considered having Master toss the player in a cell if they show up early, just to make sure they are there when Tavish arrives?  (especially if the player was last last time around)

Also want to thank you for all the work you put into this mod and its update.

Getting repeatedly - so far 100% of the tries - stuck on a quest. Spoilers ahead.

Where you have to bring stuff to the thalmor embassy, after the harness gets ripped off, the screen goes blank - and then just goes visible again, player still stuck in the same place and nothing happens. From the dialogue I presume I should be in another room after the blackout, but nothing.

Do you have an idea how long gameplay will be for the new update?

Customer Assist 02 is about 3 hours in game as it is a timed activity.

Chaste Spouse play time can be a few hours in game if they decide to bind you or put you in furniture and leave you there for a bit.

Property Slave is the long one and can go on indefinitely but even with using cheats to get through parts of it faster it can take a few hours.

Most of the new content is either something that goes on for a long time or can be repeated.

Getting repeatedly - so far 100% of the tries - stuck on a quest. Spoilers ahead.

Where you have to bring stuff to the thalmor embassy, after the harness gets ripped off, the screen goes blank - and then just goes visible again, player still stuck in the same place and nothing happens. From the dialogue I presume I should be in another room after the blackout, but nothing.

Switch to first person view, don't ask me why it works but it has.

Well, tried and it did not work. All that happens in first person is that the screen blackout doesn't triggger - same stuckness.

Well, tried and it did not work. All that happens in first person is that the screen blackout doesn't triggger - same stuckness.

Then try this:   setstage CDxExpQuest02 150

@Vel

Not sure if this is caused by a CD, DDi or DH error (or something broken at my end). I was wearing a CD belt (Delivery Mission) and ran into an attack, DH then kicked in and gave the following error - ManipulateDevice did not recognise device type that it received as an argument.. The belt was removed and not replaced after the scene ended.

I've uploaded a log file on the DDi Development thread if you want to take a look.

EDIT: I can reproduce it each time just by spawning a bandit

Yes it should replace the belt.

I didn't realise that the Strip Belts would remove all belts, which it shouldn't in the first place. The key toggle to allow removal without keys should only remove standard items and then replace them after the animation, so there's clearly something amiss in the DH code.

Yes it should replace the belt.

I didn't realise that the Strip Belts would remove all belts, which it shouldn't in the first place. The key toggle to allow removal without keys should only remove standard items and then replace them after the animation, so there's clearly something amiss in the DH code.

I am sorry - my acronymaphobia is kicking in. What mod is DH? I have not seen it defined in recent posts.

The back-story for my game , leaving out tons, is that Peaches' is a Ronin slave (no master).

She might have killed them, anyway she's stinking rich and has several domiciles

but misses having a master terribly (because life sucks and there's a war on, etc).

The prequel to captured dreams *could* be,

Player hears about a tower near Windhelm where slaves are gathered up by a kindly woman called "master"

Who takes them to her shop and gives them a purpose for living.

Well it's either that or keep downloading mods that don't seem to work very well.

Except Sanguine and the milk mod, and your mod.

I am about to add a mod called "simple slavery",

And I don't suppose that mod lets you choose masters.

I'd think a mod that steers you to the captured dreams shop, or

To a master (like Ysolda) who demands you request employment there, would be asking a lot,

so I wanted to bring it up here, maybe you'd like the idea.

Hairy guys with whips is prolly more lore-friendly but not fun as a game, hmm

Preparing to test the Manor Slave portion but had to get to that point first so I tested that part again. There were a few issues that needed fixing but they have been taken care of.

And now life at the manor starts...

attachicon.gif2015-10-18_00001.jpg

Hey Vel,

Is the maid uniform an option or it is forced on the character?

I'm not a big fan of the maid uniform.

Thanks for the awesome mod.

Preparing to test the Manor Slave portion but had to get to that point first so I tested that part again. There were a few issues that needed fixing but they have been taken care of.

And now life at the manor starts...

attachicon.gif2015-10-18_00001.jpg

Hey Vel,

Is the maid uniform an option or it is forced on the character?

I'm not a big fan of the maid uniform.

Thanks for the awesome mod.

I have it set as a specific piece of clothing but you can replace the mesh and texture with whatever you want, it will be pretty easy to do.