Devious Devices - Captured Dreams Shop v4.15 - files removed

Hello i got your mod but now i dont get the devices shown ehter way i get two different versions for the mod menu

If you are getting 2 different versions of the MCM menu then something is definitely wrong.

First thing to check:

- Does Integration work properly?

--1 MCM menu works

--2 Devices show lock / unlock messages and menu's when used

--3 Devices show on character

If 1 is no then the issue may be with one of the mods Integration relies on (ZAP, SexLab, Aroused etc...) so check the MCM menu's for those

If 1 is yes and 2 is no then Integration is not working properly. Get a papyrus log from a play session where you try to equip/unequip devices and post it in the Integration thread

If 1 and 2 are yes but 3 is no then the issue is likely with the meshes, check your installation of DD Assets

Most likely though you are having script issues, post a log here and I will take a look at it.

Vel,

The list of whats in the expansion sound incredibly awesome.... Thank you so much for working on this in spite of everything else going on with you! I will keep checking back to see when you release it, but it sounds like SOON!

hugs!

the best mod ever in loverslab , i have try all mod (yes all mods), but your mod is the only the best  , i have finished twice ^^

i hope for future update

Thanks, I really appreciate the feedback and am happy everyone has liked it.

I have had an especially productive morning and have nearly debugged the Player as Master session for Cust Assist 02. There are a few parts of the session to make (mostly dialogue) and about half the fixes need tested (all were fairly simple) so hopefully I can move on to another part of the quest shortly.

Vel,

The list of whats in the expansion sound incredibly awesome.... Thank you so much for working on this in spite of everything else going on with you! I will keep checking back to see when you release it, but it sounds like SOON!

hugs!

the best mod ever in loverslab , i have try all mod (yes all mods), but your mod is the only the best  , i have finished twice ^^

i hope for future update

I have had an especially productive morning and have nearly debugged the Player as Master session for Cust Assist 02. There are a few parts of the session to make (mostly dialogue) and about half the fixes need tested (all were fairly simple) so hopefully I can move on to another part of the quest shortly.

I always thought of custassist01 as a kind of (what are they thinking) puzzle, since I never remember which guest slave likes what.

I already know one likes any collar, the other is very picky and only wants a certain kind.

The slave playing with Peaches butt never gets close enough to touch her. Getting too close would be fine too.

I almost skipped my question: Does Player get points for guessing correctly, or does the mod care?

Honestly though, I have not played it in 20 or so playthroughs, so it will be nice to see the new and improved sales associate stuff.

Thanks tons, May you have many nice mornings!! 

Vel,

hugs!

i hope for future update

I always thought of custassist01 as a kind of (what are they thinking) puzzle, since I never remember which guest slave likes what.

I already know one likes any collar, the other is very picky and only wants a certain kind.

The slave playing with Peaches butt never gets close enough to touch her. Getting too close would be fine too.

I almost skipped my question: Does Player get points for guessing correctly, or does the mod care?

Honestly though, I have not played it in 20 or so playthroughs, so it will be nice to see the new and improved sales associate stuff.

Thanks tons, May you have many nice mornings!! 

CA01 kept track of if you gave proper responses or not, enough bad responses got you punished.

Are we gonna see Erani get an update (like the ever teased device upgrades) in the new version? Also, I've never managed to see what this cust assist quest is, how do I access it. 

Erani's quest to get her will be updated with some fixes for various issues. As for any added content for her it isn't likely in v4 but I am not ruling anything out as of yet.

You can take a look at what slave girl is wearing and just keep asking for the same devices.

there is a good chance for a "perfect score".

It seems like there may be some conflict between Maria Eden and the Embassy quest. After accepting the embassy quest, the game has a tendency to CTD upon saving if Maria Eden is installed.

I have both installed and have yet to find any conflict between the two.

when i was on the way to boethia, i battled a Group of thugs and trolls in the Tower at east end of the map. when all were killed , quest started "another errand for master".- now the merchants are killed go to the slave. it leads me to morthal fallions house. but when i am inside,  it leads me outside. outside it leads me inside ....??

Might be stupid Skyrim pathfinding.  I get that in vanilla Skyrim quests.  It's like there's three sections you can go through.  A -> B -> C.   But A also goes to C at another door.   So when you go from A to B, the game maps the path out B - A - C (the other path) and tells you to go back through the door you just went through.

Any other potential rooms, basements etc. ?

when i was on the way to boethia, i battled a Group of thugs and trolls in the Tower at east end of the map. when all were killed , quest started "another errand for master".- now the merchants are killed go to the slave. it leads me to morthal fallions house. but when i am inside,  it leads me outside. outside it leads me inside ....??

Might be stupid Skyrim pathfinding.  I get that in vanilla Skyrim quests.  It's like there's three sections you can go through.  A -> B -> C.   But A also goes to C at another door.   So when you go from A to B, the game maps the path out B - A - C (the other path) and tells you to go back through the door you just went through.

Any other potential rooms, basements etc. ?

The thugs should not have been there when you went by there the first time, just during the quest. The reason for the path finding is that the space used to house some of the generic npc's was a duplicate of Fallion's house and apparently the npc's can enter there and appear at the other space. Easiest thing to do is advance the quest by 1 stage (use sqs cdxexpquest04 and find out the next stage).

I've run into an issue with the errands quest.  I got the letter, returned to Master, but when I ask who it is, she complains "those aren't my items" and won't give em the next part of the quest. I've stripped completely naked, same issue. Gone through another "free trial" so I'm not wearing anything she didn't put on me, same issue. I tried the MCM resets and just can't get this part of it to move forward. 

If I had a quest number to work with, I'd try just smacking it upside the scripty little head with a console bat. The last letter quest I completed was the Jarl of Falkreath one. From what I can guess by the forum posts and mod description page, I think this is the Thalmor embassy one, which... yeah.. they made me mad, so I sort of slaughtered everyone there a while back. Everything else seems to be running okay. the shop is expanding fine, everyone does their routines. I just can't get this one quest to move forward. I even tried running a delivery and retrieval to see if it would bump things along. That's also how I got her to re-free-trial dress me.

Having an issue completing the Thalmor Embasy quest in the expansion. Made it to the end where Elenwen uses you one last time but when she's done nothing happens, character cant move and Elenwen just sits there. Thought about using the setstage thing you've mentioned in previous responses but I'm kinda new to the console and don't really know how. 

It seems like there may be some conflict between Maria Eden and the Embassy quest. After accepting the embassy quest, the game has a tendency to CTD upon saving if Maria Eden is installed.

I wouldn't rly recommend keeping Maria Eden enabled all the time.

its very likely new version of it would require a clean save.

ME always had a problem with DDI - and since CD requires DDI this leads to some problems.

Obviously getting enslaved in ME leads to obvious conflicts with a lot of other mods. I would be surprised if it wouldnt be the same with CD v4.

also it's rather script heavy - this alone is enough for a reason.

Ofc if someone really want to use both, feel free. Just don't complain that something which has been played by 1000+ people already (like embassy quest) doesn't work for you.

In advance: i'm not trying to offend anyone here - just a warning. Pay attention to your papyrus engine condition. And don't overload it without having a good reason.

I've run into an issue with the errands quest.  I got the letter, returned to Master, but when I ask who it is, she complains "those aren't my items" and won't give em the next part of the quest. I've stripped completely naked, same issue. Gone through another "free trial" so I'm not wearing anything she didn't put on me, same issue. I tried the MCM resets and just can't get this part of it to move forward. 

If I had a quest number to work with, I'd try just smacking it upside the scripty little head with a console bat. The last letter quest I completed was the Jarl of Falkreath one. From what I can guess by the forum posts and mod description page, I think this is the Thalmor embassy one, which... yeah.. they made me mad, so I sort of slaughtered everyone there a while back. Everything else seems to be running okay. the shop is expanding fine, everyone does their routines. I just can't get this one quest to move forward. I even tried running a delivery and retrieval to see if it would bump things along. That's also how I got her to re-free-trial dress me.

Check your rank with the Master, if it is poor at all and you have any devices on you then that dialogue will play.

Having an issue completing the Thalmor Embasy quest in the expansion. Made it to the end where Elenwen uses you one last time but when she's done nothing happens, character cant move and Elenwen just sits there. Thought about using the setstage thing you've mentioned in previous responses but I'm kinda new to the console and don't really know how. 

Open the console, click on the bed and type 'setownership' and hit enter, for some reason the ownership of the bed is set to something she can't use.

I wouldn't rly recommend keeping Maria Eden enabled all the time.

its very likely new version of it would require a clean save.

ME always had a problem with DDI - and since CD requires DDI this leads to some problems.

Obviously getting enslaved in ME leads to obvious conflicts with a lot of other mods. I would be surprised if it wouldnt be the same with CD v4.

also it's rather script heavy - this alone is enough for a reason.

Ofc if someone really want to use both, feel free. Just don't complain that something which has been played by 1000+ people already (like embassy quest) doesn't work for you.

In advance: i'm not trying to offend anyone here - just a warning. Pay attention to your papyrus engine condition. And don't overload it without having a good reason.

Maria Eden uses DD Assets which is where the incompatibility may be depending on how they are used. Items included in Assets have the keyword of zad_lockable which I look for in some dialogue and scripts to see if there is a locking item on the player as it is about the only one that is on all items.

Enslavement in v4 will conflict with most any slavery mod simply because they all want to own the player just like most slavery mods will conflict with another one. I am also having conflicts with Cursed Loot dialogue in places as no matter what I set my dialogue priority to DCL overrides it in some places. Player slavery will be entirely optional in v4, pretty much every quest will be optional actually.

Vel

by forcing player to wear chastity belt for months of gametime you pretty much show middle finger to 80% of sexlab mods  :lol:

not that i (or anyone else i presume) would complain. Just saying.

To me its obvious that starting a CD slave "career" would require a "dedicated" character - and this is exactly what i'm going to do.

Yeah, I know but these are directed toward those that want something long term with one owner. Most will have some way out if you really want it though it may not be easy. While I am testing right now my character is in the Chaste Life belt and has reached level 9 with it on. I don't use any slavery mods just ones that add items to the player but I have probably disabled 2/3 of Cursed Loot (but I typically disable that much anyways).