Devious Devices - Captured Dreams Shop v4.15 - files removed

Any chance for a LAL tie-in for the new content?

I believe Immer (is that spelled correctly?) has a option start at captured dreams. I'm not sure what exactly it does but it's likely kinky.

It's immerslave.

It has an option where you start the game in Master's basement. She puts a belt and some other devices on you, which she will remove when you would have paid a 10 000 debt.

I plan to have a tie in available between LAL and the Property Slave start.

whatami, chopped liver? I wrote the same thing using too many words...ok nevermind,

O, as long as I'm here,

You suggested a few months ago something about the mod called immersive stables.

When my nexus mod manager erased half my mods, that was one I forgot to re-install.

So I'm guessing stables isn't really something you're planning on doing something with, or has this already been discussed (Not that I haven't been paying attention, but I forget tons everyday)

I plan to have a tie in available between LAL and the Property Slave start.

whatami, chopped liver? I wrote the same thing using too many words...ok nevermind,

O, as long as I'm here,

You suggested a few months ago something about the mod called immersive stables.

When my nexus mod manager erased half my mods, that was one I forgot to re-install.

So I'm guessing stables isn't really something you're planning on doing something with, or has this already been discussed (Not that I haven't been paying attention, but I forget tons everyday)

Didn't realize I missed your post, sorry.

I have not used Simple Slavery but it is something I am looking to hook into, especially for the 'Bad End' on the Property Slave questline. As far as starting as a slave I am thinking of allowing a choice between the current scenario or being put into the Property Slave quest. It is something that I can set up on my side and other mods that tie into mine already would not have to make a change for.

The Horse Stabling mod I made has an Immersive Stables version. I think someone asked about me doing something with housing slaves/ponygirls at the stables, while it would be something I would consider it is rather far down on my list of things to do currently.

Ran into a problem with expansion quest 2. My items didn't get returned to me.

They should have been returned during the last scene in the Embassy. The container they are moved to is behind the wall near where they were taken originally, you can use coc CDxEmbassy01 to get there.

post-101267-0-82494100-1445329060_thumb.jpg

At worst case you may need to go back to a save prior to that point if the game had an issue moving the items.

She said something about putting my items in a bundle for me, then I didn't spot they weren't returned until all the "cut scenes" were done and I stepped outside the shop and went to equip a weapon. I'll go check that cell I guess. Did a bunch of stuff including restocking myself and getting a couple new words of power. Not to mention how many tries it took to get that quest to complete without crashing. That's.. embassy02? looks like it. Yes I ran around all three cells checking every container I could find.  :blush:

Edit: Found it. CDxEmbassy01. Yeah, all my stuff is still in there. 

Edit 2:  but I've found a new problem.. I can't use crafting stations other than the forge, and I seem to revert to the bound on the floor state when other events try to trigger.

I crash to destop  soon as near the session with the two guards in thalrmor embassy. down at the dungeon. I have no idea how to look at the logs can someone tell me so I can attach the log to the post please ?

The mod is good and just wanting to get it working. Thanks in advance.

Edited earlier  :

Okay I applied the female embassy guard patch, and I also use the save tool cleaner, turn off the other mods that might conflicted with the captured dreams esp mod.

I take a look at the papyrus log, and from the start there seem to be lot of issues with  the mods that I use other then the captured dreams. I will try to fix the previous problems mention in the papyrus log first.

After I applied the female guard patch and applied the save cleaner, it progreses slightly then before smoothly but on the next scene it goes freeze.

i had similar problem and got it working with new/repairing vcredist, here

Okay I will try to get that and hope it will work.  Thanks for the assist.

I crash to destop  soon as near the session with the two guards in thalrmor embassy. down at the dungeon. I have no idea how to look at the logs can someone tell me so I can attach the log to the post please ?

The mod is good and just wanting to get it working. Thanks in advance.

i had similar problem and got it working with new/repairing vcredist, here

resetting the assisting a customer quest via mcm does not clear up npcs - at least travis and his slave were never removed in my test case.

Use the following console command:   ClearQuestAliases <ID for quest CdxCellController>       That will remove them from the quest aliases that are controlling them.

Okay update on my freeze situation, I turn off other mods that have could possibly hinder the captured dreams mods (Devious deviants, prison overhaul) ,

save when I can save in the thalrmor embassy quest, slowly I progress through the quest farther and farther till the quest is finished, whew finally it is a good quest indeed.

During the time when I went into the thalmor quest, it is the same time that I was about to show the other guest quest travis I think his name ?

There is at time random stuck (freeze) but not crash to destop anymore from the various read of the papyrus log it only posted about the arousal settings, being 'hit' over and over. 

Papyrus.3.log

Okay update on my freeze situation, I turn off other mods that have could possibly hinder the captured dreams mods (Devious deviants, prison overhaul) ,

save when I can save in the thalrmor embassy quest, slowly I progress through the quest farther and farther till the quest is finished, whew finally it is a good quest indeed.

During the time when I went into the thalmor quest, it is the same time that I was about to show the other guest quest travis I think his name ?

There is at time random stuck (freeze) but not crash to destop anymore from the various read of the papyrus log it only posted about the arousal settings, being 'hit' over and over. 

The error is from Integration, looks like it concerns the effect that reduces the breast size for the chastity bra and XPMSE. The bra effect can be disabled in the MCM menu, that may stop the error. Also, what skeleton are you using? The latest version of Integration makes use of the XPMSE skeleton features for a few things, while not required it is recommended (in my opinion).

As for the freezes, what SexLab and slavery type mods do you use?

I've run into an odd problem. Reinstalled skyrim and all mods to try to fix it, but somewhow it stuck.

Both on new and old saves, CD seems unable to equip anything, while other DD mods can just fine (immerslave, cursed loot etc).

In any scene where devices would be attached, like travis scene, falkreath jarl scene und prep for delivery (those are the ones I tested anyway), the scripted stuff just ends when a DD device would be attached, resulting in the target actor just standing there, typically naked, waiting for equips to happen, that just don't.

Modding question, please (hand raised):

OK this is only a question but I know of at least two mods that have dialogue branches that seem to go nowhere.

"I have a question"

"Can I ask a question?"

in the CD mod

Are entirely different branches of topics, and I was hoping they'd get merged one day.

Maybe not, maybe there's a good reason to add extra dialogue choices.

Like, ok, in the base game,

if you answer a ghost looking for her husband with the wrong response, the conversation ends quickly.

She browbeats the poor player either way, but having to repeat the whole conversation must be punishment for a puzzle not solved?

Help me out here,

And if you'd want more examples, the graybeards, the dragon, Delphine, all have tons of dialogue waiting to suck you down if you choose the wrong dialogue.

Jarls bark at you if you dare to speak to them at the wrong exact second.

So I understand, if that's what you're going for.

Puzzles for the player.

I still don't get "Hey, sexy", but that's another mod.

I've run into an odd problem. Reinstalled skyrim and all mods to try to fix it, but somewhow it stuck.

Both on new and old saves, CD seems unable to equip anything, while other DD mods can just fine (immerslave, cursed loot etc).

In any scene where devices would be attached, like travis scene, falkreath jarl scene und prep for delivery (those are the ones I tested anyway), the scripted stuff just ends when a DD device would be attached, resulting in the target actor just standing there, typically naked, waiting for equips to happen, that just don't.

Do the scenes actually play, can you see any of the dialogue between other npc's? If not make sure you reinstalled Fus Ro D'oh as scenes will not player if it is not installed. If you can see the dialogue the upload a papyrus log from when it happens.

Do the scenes actually play, can you see any of the dialogue between other npc's? If not make sure you reinstalled Fus Ro D'oh as scenes will not player if it is not installed. If you can see the dialogue the upload a papyrus log from when it happens.

Ugh, fus ro d'oh is installed according to NMM, but the script isn't in the data folder >.>. I rectified that and will test. Will let you know if the problem persists.

Modding question, please (hand raised):

OK this is only a question but I know of at least two mods that have dialogue branches that seem to go nowhere.

"I have a question"

"Can I ask a question?"

in the CD mod

Are entirely different branches of topics, and I was hoping they'd get merged one day.

Maybe not, maybe there's a good reason to add extra dialogue choices.

Like, ok, in the base game,

if you answer a ghost looking for her husband with the wrong response, the conversation ends quickly.

She browbeats the poor player either way, but having to repeat the whole conversation must be punishment for a puzzle not solved?

Help me out here,

And if you'd want more examples, the graybeards, the dragon, Delphine, all have tons of dialogue waiting to suck you down if you choose the wrong dialogue.

Jarls bark at you if you dare to speak to them at the wrong exact second.

So I understand, if that's what you're going for.

Puzzles for the player.

I still don't get "Hey, sexy", but that's another mod.

There are a number of things they did in the game with dialogue that doesn't quite work for me such as:

- Dialogue that can only be said once (can't be used with repeatable quests)

- conversations that are broken up with scenes (would complicate dialogue quite a bit for me)

- conversations that rely on quest stages and conditions to keep from repeating (would require more scripts on my part)

- use of 'Walk Away' dialogue. This is a dialogue topic that plays if you drop out of dialogue early, in a lot of cases it jumps to the end of a conversation (they are not always convenient to use)

One of the other things that complicates things for me is that I use an initial line of dialogue (like the Master's greeting when you speak to her) which leads to the rest of it. The greeting is set to block other dialogue out so she doesn't pick up things from other mods (though that does not always work as it should).

Seems I've run into a problem and am at a complete loss here.

As soon as the guard comes up to me to store my things away in the embassy quest the game freezes.

I've tried the to set the stage to 150 but that just has the screen go black and then freeze.

Tried disabling mods which didn't help.

Tried the 1st person thing.

tried updating vcredist.

Installed XPMS skeleton.

I then disabled EVERY mod except the ones required to run this one.

It still froze.

Nothing works. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Seems I've run into a problem and am at a complete loss here.

As soon as the guard comes up to me to store my things away in the embassy quest the game freezes.

I've tried the to set the stage to 150 but that just has the screen go black and then freeze.

Tried disabling mods which didn't help.

Tried the 1st person thing.

tried updating vcredist.

Installed XPMS skeleton.

I then disabled EVERY mod except the ones required to run this one.

It still froze.

Nothing works. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Things to try, one will work:

- Switch to first person view (worked for some people)

- Enable your controls and disable them again after moving (something I am looking to test myself on a hunch)

- setstage cdxexpquest02 150    use only if your items have been removed from your inventory, you can use showinventory in the console or enable the controls and check your inventory normally.

As to why it has started happening recently I really don't know as there is not much going on at that point. This is a breakdown of what is going on:

Scene layout:

post-101267-0-84794900-1445514358_thumb.jpg

Phase 9 is where the problem is happening, the scene starts but does not complete. As for what is going on this is what is happening:

- Script at start of phase that starts the fade out and stores the players items. The fade out is why I know the phase starts.

- Actor movements:

--- player continues to stand in place (standard Skyrim bound animation is used)

--- guard finishes moving to player (may already be complete)

--- elenwen finishes return to her position from the start of the scene

- Script at end of phase resets the player idle and sets the stage to 150 (stage 150 is what moves the player and starts the next scene) This part is not being done.

The only reasons I can think of that the scene is not finishing is related to the removing of the player items, either there are a lot and the game is having issues or there is a script delay in Integration in replacing the locked items. Anyone having an issue let me know if the items have reappeared on the player (collar and cuffs) and if not please upload a papyrus log so I can look at it.

Thanks for the quick reply.

I've allready tried switchting to first person.

"Enable your controls and disable them again after moving (something I am looking to test myself on a hunch)" How would I do this?

worst case scenario. If i skip the quest and use "setstage CDxExpQuest02 500" or "completeQuest CDxExpQuest02" to complete it instantly can I still get the 3rd and 4th quest?

cheers

Getting repeatedly - so far 100% of the tries - stuck on a quest. Spoilers ahead.

Where you have to bring stuff to the thalmor embassy, after the harness gets ripped off, the screen goes blank - and then just goes visible again, player still stuck in the same place and nothing happens. From the dialogue I presume I should be in another room after the blackout, but nothing.

Switch to first person view, don't ask me why it works but it has.

Well, tried and it did not work. All that happens in first person is that the screen blackout doesn't triggger - same stuckness.

Then try this:   setstage CDxExpQuest02 150

Got back to that point with a new save. When it gets stuck I use the command above. Then, when elewen says, to let's see how you can please a woman, skyrim crashes with "pure virtual function call".

Edit: that crash doesn't always happen, got past it on the third try.. here's crossing fingers that nothing else breaks.

Thanks for the quick reply.

I've allready tried switchting to first person.

"Enable your controls and disable them again after moving (something I am looking to test myself on a hunch)" How would I do this?

worst case scenario. If i skip the quest and use "setstage CDxExpQuest02 500" or "completeQuest CDxExpQuest02" to complete it instantly can I still get the 3rd and 4th quest?

cheers

You can use the MCM menu for CD to enable/disable the controls, it is on the quest reset page. As for avancing the quest to stage 500 I don't recommend it as the quest advances the main expansion quest and starts the next quest, setting the stage to 150 will advance it past that scene.

Well, my embassy visit goes over the 15th of the month, which is when master requested my presence. Would be nice if there was a check to avoid overlapping duties. (Edit: Nevermind, got through and noticed your way to avoid it)

Having sex with elenwen in general seems crash prone. At the start I had to try 3 times to get through the scene without a crash, and now I'm at the end of the embassy stuff and it crashes again after "Start Elenwen Sex". Before the crash I see teleporting around, even outside the embassy, me and elen on the same spot and arms outside the armbinder. Then crash.