View File

Hi my Favorite site!!!

This mod is just a release to close older models I've made.

Basically I wanted to share this set with the public, thought it is not exactly perfect. It is a mod that I am not going to work on anymore and rather something that is better done completely anew, so eventually you will see an even sexier Seductive Frill set.

Requirements:

BBB Ragdoll:

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/40739/?

Optional Requirements:

Sui Cup Body:

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/42935/?

BTRA TSBody (on my TS Blog )

http://happyspaklessm.blogspot.com/

About the Mod:

This mod is an older mod. It contains some Skirts, Bras, Panties, Stockings, Shoes and Corsets.

It contains the TS to Female files as the optional choice. Since my TS characters are actually made from and used as the Male gender. Also includes the braless and pantyless versions too (which work as tail for the skirt).

To Install:

Drag and drop to your Data Folder. Activate the ESP and go to Location and open that chest.

What was done:

This mod was made sometime ago, but never released. It did fix the issue with the GND model that lacked in earliest private release, also added a more compatible container and moved it to the back of the inn. I've also considered variety with this set so some users will appreciate that they can switch and swap pieces accordingly. Also includes the smaller version of the Mini Top Hats.

What will be done:

This mod is old and probably nothing special at this point. The plan for this is for me to not fix the many notable issues with it, but rather remake the mod according to my stronger modeling skills. I will also be revamping it, to make the corset a sexier one :).

Permissions:

Please do not use anything from this mod without first asking me and getting my approval.

If approved, as I ask for not just me but towards other modders work you work on/improve, never insult the other modder or their work, especially because in many cases they've spent countless hours (or days) to bring you their work and it would be only respectful to show them that appreciation, even if you fix up their mod.

Credits:

Speedbuster for the Sui Cup.

Anyone involved with the Original body leading to the BTRA

KameleonKlik from Deviant art for the wonderful lace texture!

Dear Contributors/ Admins: Can anyone tell me why 100MB is the limit in file size?

Also can anyone explain to me how I can upload mod on external site and link it without uploading it here?

Reason I ask this is because my mod was (and future ones) tend to be 111mb in total and it literally just was not going to happen. I am just a regular member so maybe it's not important, but yeah it would be nice to have a bigger file option, as I'd rather not just paste a random notpad or something that is not my mod in the mod file download, since it would be kind of annoying for the modders.

Thanks and sorry if I am being a pain X_X, but I love this site and the community and I know that eventually an ambitious project me and a few friends are working on will be uploaded, and we'd really love to share them here :).

Congratulations on the new release!

The main problem with the 100 MB cap for attachments is just this: A necessary limitiation because server space doesn't come cheap.

However, if your archives always are around (and slightly above) the 100 MB mark, one option to consider is using 7z instead of WinRAR to pack the files. For ages I only made rar archives until I found out that for some reason 7zs are of smaller file size. A different and more sophisticated compression algorithm? I never managed to successfully decrease the size of rars. Using 7z is the perfect alternative.

Well technically all you need is the loverslab skeleton, and it is super compatible for many bodies. I've considered bit having bbb, but I could not help it.

I think it's called the LAPF skeleton. Sadly I cannot find the link ATM, but if anyone comes up with it, I welcome the link. Also keep your eyes peeled for more mods :).

The main problem with the 100 MB cap for attachments is just this: A necessary limitiation because server space doesn't come cheap.

However, if your archives always are around (and slightly above) the 100 MB mark, one option to consider is using 7z instead of WinRAR to pack the files. For ages I only made rar archives until I found out that for some reason 7zs are of smaller file size. A different and more sophisticated compression algorithm? I never managed to successfully decrease the size of rars. Using 7z is the perfect alternative.

Thanks Poontank, and THANK YOU for taking the extra step and liking it, I always appreciate that, especially from you ^_^.

BTW for you, do you like my FCPA or Sui Guts Body more? I got a little gift for you :). (FCPA is my Femmboi body and only femboy until Totoko Citie's release where it will be available for both. xD).

I forgot to include the newer weps for it. I toned down the brightness. I will toss those win an extra file!

Hmm I do have 7Z I think. But I can still keep it as WinRar or .rar? Just use 7z to pack them? This is interesting.

But also I am happy for your explanation on the 100MB thing. It really makes more sense now :D.

Increasing the compression block size also could help reducing the archive size. Larger block size tends to yield smaller file size, while it will make extracting a single file from the archive slower as a drawback.

oh? How does one do that? I never really dabbled with some of the other settings in These programs T_T. Sorry for the newbiness X_X.

Greetings.

Firstly , as always thank you for sharing your works ...

...and a special thanks for the GND files ... even if most of them use some "SkinInstance"  ( just saw that via Nifskope ) ... that looks strange ... ;°)

Secondly, yes listen to what  Poontank said  and use 7z ...  at this moment , your file use only a ratio compression from  x2  : 

+-/ 83 mega  compressed --- > +/- 167 mega  once unzipped ... that's  a "light"  compression.

Cheers.

collision models could also be skinned if they are rigged to some armature and constraints. Many vanilla clothings have hinge constraints so they can be folded as you grab and move them. Wowzers! Creating such thing from scratch is kinda pain, though.

-

7zip has the option to choose the size of the solid block. Well don't mind the file size too much anyway. not the most important thing on the planet after all. :P But using 7zip is most certainly a good idea.

Greetings.

Firstly , as always thank you for sharing your works ...

...and a special thanks for the GND files ... even if most of them use some "SkinInstance"  ( just saw that via Nifskope ) ... that looks strange ... ;°)

Secondly, yes listen to what  Poontank said  and use 7z ...  at this moment , your file use only a ratio compression from  x2  : 

+-/ 83 mega  compressed --- > +/- 167 mega  once unzipped ... that's  a "light"  compression.

Cheers.

Thank you as well for downloading. Please keep an eye for my final public releases, as all of whats being released are mods that I will be closing out (though some may make it into Totoko City). I more or less plan to stop being as public and focus on making higher quality mods, which in many cases these mods will return (like this one) but with a much better touch as I find it better to mod a fresh newer mesh with skills I've gained than fixing up old stuff (hence the issues in this mod). Even whats shown on my blog is not what I call high quality, though it looks great to some, I personally feel it could be much better. Sadly I hate to confess this but it somewhat has to do with myself and also people badgering me to release my mods and then upon release they do not even take a moment to say thanks or anything. I will release some of the stuff on my blog thus far, and Totoko City of course which will probably be my final public mod. There will be a few releases, maybe, between now and then. Don't worry though, when I do become better there will still be public releases, but I will have the good stuff for certain people who I've noticed have been active towards my mods. Personally I do not want 10k Likes/ Endorsements (though it's always appreciated) but I rather have 10+ people who really love my works and feel like what I made is made just for them.

With the 7z Stuff I am still kind of confused, sadly I always get non technical, but I tend to figure it out once given some basic info so this is good.

With respect to the GND's, Skin Instance? I am lost xD. How is it Strange, sorry just need to understand this.

collision models could also be skinned if they are rigged to some armature and constraints. Many vanilla clothings have hinge constraints so they can be folded as you grab and move them. Wowzers! Creating such thing from scratch is kinda pain, though.

-

7zip has the option to choose the size of the solid block. Well don't mind the file size too much anyway. not the most important thing on the planet after all. :P But using 7zip is most certainly a good idea.

Hmm now I am confused xD. But Actually I did notice, Movomo, that you did a WONDERFUL job with your GND models. They moved, which is something I wanted to do in Totoko City, but did not think it was possible, but was so busy to try. I was wondering if it is OK if I use your method (or even you teach me, if it is OK). 

Your right, I mean if anything it is not too much of a hassle to break the mod into more than one Zip. But Totoko City will most likely by over 5GB. It is not officially started but is in planning, and doing 1k clothing and 300+ armors for 5 bodies alone, I can see that being at least 5GB all in itself. But yeah keep in mind we plan on adding more than one texture. Though I will open a Lover Lab Poll, in this poll it will ask the user if they rather have more colors for more mix and matching or less colors and more options like this mod does.

On a funny note, my older mods (like this) are better in the respect that while they may only have 2-6 textures, they allowed the user to mix and match like having bra's and panties for every outfit, giving the option for just the bra and panty, or just the top and skirt or panty with skirt or bra with shirt etc. This is something if less wins the Vote I will keep doing.

Heck, I think I will open this now :).

PS: OK so 7z it will be for packing files for now on, though I am guilty of; with my older mods, not cleaning up the Nifs xD.

Thanks Poontank, and THANK YOU for taking the extra step and liking it, I always appreciate that, especially from you ^_^.

BTW for you, do you like my FCPA or Sui Guts Body more? I got a little gift for you :). (FCPA is my Femmboi body and only femboy until Totoko Citie's release where it will be available for both. xD).

I forgot to include the newer weps for it. I toned down the brightness. I will toss those win an extra file!

Hmm I do have 7Z I think. But I can still keep it as WinRar or .rar? Just use 7z to pack them? This is interesting.

But also I am happy for your explanation on the 100MB thing. It really makes more sense now :D.

Increasing the compression block size also could help reducing the archive size. Larger block size tends to yield smaller file size, while it will make extracting a single file from the archive slower as a drawback.

oh? How does one do that? I never really dabbled with some of the other settings in These programs T_T. Sorry for the newbiness X_X.

I have a capture that might help that part. I believe that is the part that you need to change. Could be wrong. Haven't played with those settings yet myself.

The question will be next which settings that you need to have to have the maximum benefit using 7z.

You might need to experiment. For the larger ones maybe a torrent provided you have a computer and some members as well will be willing to host it for LL and you... I am sure if you can get 5 or so people willing to host the file it would be beneficial. Perhaps even all of your works. Don't know how you like torrents.

I have a capture that might help that part. I believe that is the part that you need to change. Could be wrong. Haven't played with those settings yet myself.

The question will be next which settings that you need to have to have the maximum benefit using 7z.

attachicon.gifHappySparkles.JPG

You might need to experiment. For the larger ones maybe a torrent provided you have a computer and some members as well will be willing to host it for LL and you... I am sure if you can get 5 or so people willing to host the file it would be beneficial. Perhaps even all of your works. Don't know how you like torrents.

o.O, Hi there Ritualclarity.

This is very helpful. I will use this method for now on.

With Torrents I have no issue doing that, just no I not sure I'd find people to host.

But the other thing that gets me is that there HAS to be something uploaded, this drives me nuts because I do not mind posting the mods elsewhere and linking them. But when I tried to do that just now the thing kept telling me I need to attach a file X_X.

But at least for a mod of this size (which more or less besides the collection mods) many of them will be this size :).

Thanks again Ritual ^_^

o.O, Hi there Ritualclarity.

This is very helpful. I will use this method for now on.

With Torrents I have no issue doing that, just no I not sure I'd find people to host.

But the other thing that gets me is that there HAS to be something uploaded, this drives me nuts because I do not mind posting the mods elsewhere and linking them. But when I tried to do that just now the thing kept telling me I need to attach a file X_X.

But at least for a mod of this size (which more or less besides the collection mods) many of them will be this size :).

Thanks again Ritual ^_^

Yep the ol' Alien beamed over to talk to you. Been a long time huh? LOL.

Torrents and finding individuals might not be as bad as you think if the 5gb creation is followed by several individuals. Just make a public request that individuals help the project on the main page by allowing the torrent to continue on their computers. There are/should be restrictions on bandwidth that can be set up for those that have limited bandwidth and if they can't fine.

To add a little "sugar" to the offer those that offer to help can get the first versions from you to "test" and use for a week or so to make sure that those files are available and then you can post the newer link here. In a week or two have those individuals delete the old version when you are sure it is up and running great. This bribe might get a few commitments from those that want the newest and greatest that there is to offer.

Hot fixes and small updates inbetween can be uploaded in the OP or downloads section.

If it is a torrent there is a file that needs to be downloaded to start or give instructions to the torrent so that it can find and download the files. That can be placed in the download section. So either actual files or a torrent file can be used.