Damn now i have a HUGE issue. Stay whit unpbo or stay whit 7b.

Anyway great body and great work on conversions. If i end up converting myself to it i'll help whit conversions

Pretty please ;o

Hook Cuirass 7BO by zz2tommy

I browsed through the official 7B thread and saw that they did those little things:

• Armor/cloth Name:
  • Author of the Mod:
  • Image of the armor/cloth:
  • Mod file source link:
It would be great if you did the same if you want something converted, just makes everything easier =)

Hey, is this armour ready to go or does it need ck editing?  :lol:

So I got some shots, bad lighting but you can still see the stuff. (ignore shoe clipping, rofl)

TESV_2014_03_31_14_54_06_05.png

Very nice armour that fits well and keeps the shape buuuut a major problem (for me, that is) is that it distorts the boobs in a noticeable way.

With hook on, notice that they're flat-ish:

TESV_2014_03_31_14_55_17_08.png

Without hook, with the size I set in Racemenu:

TESV_2014_03_31_14_56_09_60.png

So I got some shots, bad lighting but you can still see the stuff. (ignore shoe clipping, rofl)

Very nice armour that fits well and keeps the shape buuuut a major problem (for me, that is) is that it distorts the boobs in a noticeable way.

With hook on, notice that they're flat-ish.

Yeah, I scaled them down and out so they're looking a bit squished, like they should be if you pull with such force on them from above.

Oh, well then I'll just release a standard 7BO version of it.

Any advice on getting lingerie explorer to work? I have the mesh working other than clippings through the feet, but the texture won't show up. What am I missing?

I'll be uploading a new version of it anyway, just have to fix some issues with tbbp.

Then I shall wait patiently  :cool:

hey guys, man its been a while since i released a conversion :-/ ..R.L is kicking my ass right now and time is not on my side.. well anyways again thanks "sunwalker" for your continued support for the body! :D  ill try to keep the OP updated

@Redflyingmonkey, na not private, its from Rutah Tattoo

@dickvonschlong: thank u for doing a hotfix for tattered heroine outfit, it is much appreciated! ill update the f.p with fix 

@ratbag: lol sure why not, if he can actually make it and it looks like Natalya then im fine with it. its worth a shot at least

@Khiropter: yes pls :D  any help with conversions would help!

@Mailamea: well i wasnt planning to, but now i kinda feel that for both bodies to gain more popularity vanilla armors need to be done. with weight-slide support i might add, since all npc will be wearing them. but "@sunwalkers" vanilla re-placers for 7bo are a good start though.

@Debaster: yea from what ppl are saying its a pube problem. i really gotta take some time to figure out what causes that.

@makico: hmmm i guess try the usual, check if you have the right: skeleton, and high heel system

hey guys, man its been a while since i released a conversion :-/ ..R.L is kicking my ass right now and time is not on my side.. well anyways again thanks "sunwalker" for your continued support for the body! :D  ill try to keep the OP updated

@Redflyingmonkey, na not private, its from Rutah Tattoo

@dickvonschlong: thank u for doing a hotfix for tattered heroine outfit, it is much appreciated! ill update the f.p with fix 

@ratbag: lol sure why not, if he can actually make it and it looks like Natalya then im fine with it. its worth a shot at least

@Khiropter: yes pls :D  any help with conversions would help!

@Mailamea: well i wasnt planning to, but now i kinda feel that for both bodies to gain more popularity vanilla armors need to be done. with weight-slide support i might add, since all npc will be wearing them. but "@sunwalkers" vanilla re-placers for 7bo are a good start though.

@Debaster: yea from what ppl are saying its a pube problem. i really gotta take some time to figure out what causes that.

@makico: hmmm i guess try the usual, check if you have the right: skeleton, and high heel system

Great to know about the follower, did you contacted expired? He need resources from you to make the follower. I guess you know about his thread http://www.loverslab.com/topic/29240-standalone-character-requests/

Edit: You can check his recently made followers:

So, I'm sure he can make Natalya follower properly if he is provided with the right recources :D