(Fixed & Updated Again) Tamaria Soul-Tamer Mixed Standalone Elf Follower + New Bodies Added

View File

QNPYOs5.png

>>>V1.03 IS INCOMING WITH THE RELEASE OF ALTERNATE SKIN TINTS

>>>BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE "THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW," SECTION BELOW THE IMAGES TO GET HER TO LOOK LIKE SHE DOES IN THE IMAGES ABOVE, AND OTHER INFORMATION THAT YOU MIGHT ASK FOR THAT CAN BE EASILY ANSWERED IF READ<<<

m6BcAcJ.png

Special thanks to these wonderful huns for featuring Tamaria in their showcase videos :3

JocM2nT.pngcvYDaG7.pngWXxvkVo.png

MqFp195.png

((((COMING SOON WITH NEXT UPDATE))))

GSvpm88.jpg

(((MY PERSONAL ENB "TAMARIA'S FURY," WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR RELEASE SOON DUE TO REQUESTS, I'LL POST IMAGES LATER ON)))

ThVEJz5.png

Voice Work

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Some progress is being made, and I'm currently figuring out how to implement quests flags and all that other stuff. Progress might Be stopped as of this weekend because of finals leading into ACT tests and stuff, and ya know I kinda wanna graduate :D

-Lines 230/895

Personal Quest

-Lines 65/200

-NPC's 1/5

Progress 15/100%

y0l6NEF.png

Tamaria is my main PC, who has been converted into a follower. She's based on the antics and absurdity of her Skyrim persona, as well as my own. To sum her up simply, she's an asshole. The only thing she cares about is herself, and having a good time (usually at the expense of other people's lives) So if you need a best friend who has no regard for human life, she's your girl. As she stands she can tag along to help you on your adventures. She can carry your crap, kill crap for you, or just stand in your way as you try to shoot magic at a bandit. Either way she's there to serve.

A bio of sorts

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tamaria is an enigma as far as the people of Skyrim are concerned. Some say she's a daedric blight from Oblivion, others a deadly succubus with a lack of regard for human life, and the majority claiming she's just an asshole with too much time on her hands. Either way you can still enjoy her company. She likes long walks on the blood beaches of Oblivion, eating sweetrolls, sleeping, shooting Ice Spikes, and sexual harassment. She dislikes, mudcrabs, bears, Thalmor, spiders, city guards, and Nazeem....she friggin hates that guy.

pLrfvQy.png

My long-term plan is to make her a custom-voiced follower. I've already recorded most of her lines, and have learned how to implement said lines into her character and assign dialogue. She'll mostly have custom audio for the certain commands you give her such as saying "So, what kinky outfit am I going to be wearing today," when you ask to trade or "if you need me I'll be somewhere, don't know where, but somewhere," when you dismiss her as a follower, and other miscellaneous battle grunts and noises. Such as when she is in "sneak" mode near Falmer she'll whisper "They can't see us, so hold in any farts ya got...ooops...nevermind," or when she's actively engaged in "combat" with Thalmor she'll yell "I don't know what's worse? Their attitude or their fashion sense!" and other such tidbits.

hAzVAgN.png

• She can be found at the Sleeping Giant Inn, in Riverwood where most people store their crap.
  • To get Tamaria to look exactly how she does in the pics, all elfy and whatnot you'll need the following. NouserHeres Ears Simply download them, open the "console" type in "Ears 07" and equip them to her Facial Piercings Simply download them, open the "console" type in "All Piercings" and equip them to her
  • Also she only comes with the face tattoo, the body tattoos are not transmittable because they're a Race Overlay plugin, but you can equip her with Equipable Tattoos if you wish to make her body more lively.
  • >>>UNFORTUNATELY SHE WILL NOT ATTACK INNOCENTS DUE TO AN OVERSIGHT IN HER DISPOSITION/MORALITY SETTING<<<
  • Alternate Bodies
  • Diversity is the spice of life, or so I'd like to believe. So I've made, and in the future will continue to make Tamaria compatible with multiple body mods, and there respected armor conversions. Now you can enjoy her in different shapes and sizes. These files have been added to the download section. Tamaria's body comes in (7base)(UNPK)(UNP Skinny)(ADEC)(CBBE)(CHSBHC) I'll probably add more bodies later on.
    • If you are using an ENB with alot of bloom and saturation, she will be a noticeable orange hue.
    • If you like this mod any support, feedback, dirty laundry or even images of your own are welcome :3
    • Armors Not Included With Mod

ZLTZIpN.png

My Save Game~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'll be uploading my current save file with a preset for my main, PC and a very short list of mod requirements. The save is a 100% complete save spanning across the main game, and all DLC. Meaning all side quests, main quests, and guild quests are done save for those infinite repeatable quests. Also the civil war quest is done, with the Stormcloaks being sided with (which I kinda regret, but Thalmors suck more) so If you don't want a bunch of conceited Nords ruling your lands, this file isn't for you.

Extra HDT Jiggle~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tamaria's body is usable with a personal HDT physics file that I've tinkered with, it's an SKSE folder so simply put it in your data folder NOTE:IT IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED YOU BACK UP YOUR SKSE FOLDER. THE FILES SHOULD UNDOUBTEDLY WORK, BUT ITS BETTER TO BE SAFE THAN SORRY, AND I DON'T WANNA HEAR ANYTHING ABOUT SOMEONE'S PC EXPLODING OR SOMETHING.

R49kjMU.png

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/31/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Special Edition Compatible

AWWW YEAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

Little question though, I've seen you write that this character was modeled after you right ? I mean personality-wise and some face characteristics. So my question is ; how does it feel to know that dozens of people here are going to "use" your character (if you know what I mean ?) 

PS : Also, where can I find her in game ? I don't think you mentioned it in your post  :P

AWWW YEAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

Little question though, I've seen you write that this character was modeled after you right ? I mean personality-wise and some face characteristics. So my question is ; how does it feel to know that dozens of people here are going to "use" your character (if you know what I mean ?) 

PS : Also, where can I find her in game ? I don't think you mentioned it in your post  :P

Expired made followers are always in Sleeping Giant Inn.

AWWW YEAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

Sorry hun, you commented while I was updating stuff, but yea she's in the Sleeping Giant Inn in Riverwood :3 Also it makes me feel all tingly inside, like finally using the bathroom after holding it in all day, lol jk but um kinkily excited I suppose, you never know what type of stuff people will come up with. She (I) could be troll bait, a bandits play thing, or just a target dummy that you shoot Ice Spikes at. Either way she'll lol (I'll) probably be used for something productive so It'll probably be fun :P

AWWW YEAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

Sorry hun, you commented while I was updating stuff, but yea she's in the Sleeping Giant Inn in Riverwood :3 Also it makes me feel all tingly inside, like finally using the bathroom after holding it in all day, lol jk but um kinkily excited I suppose, you never know what type of stuff people will come up with. She (I) could be troll bait, a bandits play thing, or just a target dummy that you shoot Ice Spikes at. Either way she'll lol (I'll) probably be used for something productive so It'll probably be fun :P

At least it will be something hopefully erotastic :D

Got her ! Put the ears on and stuff, forgot to take a screenshot tho so I'll try tomorrow but everything works well :D 
Ah, I don't think she got the TBBP though :( There isn't any jiggle on her ! Got quite a fps drop too, are you using super HD textures for Tamara ? 

And okay, okay, I'm going to admit it. First thing I did was screwing her, I ADMIT I ADMIT. And she is glorious in bed, she literally fills the screen  :lol:

Coooooooould I maybe do a story with her/you?  ;) Will probs test before hand. 

Ofcourse hun :3 jus remember Tamaria/I is kinda a huge asshole, so I hope things work out for you.

Got her ! Put the ears on and stuff, forgot to take a screenshot tho so I'll try tomorrow but everything works well :D 

Ah, I don't think she got the TBBP though :( There isn't any jiggle on her ! Got quite a fps drop too, are you using super HD textures for Tamara ? 

And okay, okay, I'm going to admit it. First thing I did was screwing her, I ADMIT I ADMIT. And she is glorious in bed, she literally fills the screen  :lol:

Aww that's a shame, I have a seriously exaggerated amount of jiggle on her, but that may be due to my edited HDT file, I'll probably upload that later so you can give it a whirl. Also sorry for the lag hun, but Tamaria's face texture are 4K res so some fps will get hit. Also aww aren't you the lil hound dog. I'm glad you had fun, hope she treated you well :P

Aww that's a shame, I have a seriously exaggerated amount of jiggle on her, but that may be due to my edited HDT file, I'll probably upload that later so you can give it a whirl. Also sorry for the lag hun, but Tamaria's face texture are 4K res so some fps will get hit. Also aww aren't you the lil hound dog. I'm glad you had fun, hope she treated you well :P

Yeah, I got some edited textures myself that are 4k, so I can't really play for real with her  :@ Crappy computer that I've got ! I'm gonna have to reduce the resolution a bit on Tamara, do you have any advice that I could use to keep her appearance while downgrading to 2k ? You're using real girl textures right ? I believe there is a 2K version somewhere of those, so I'm gonna check it out :sleepy: 

And I've got a nice HDT too, but for some reasons it seems like the nif file can't find it's way to the skeleton ? Or I was lagging so much I couldn't notice the jiggle, I dunno ! 

Thanks anyway, she's greaaaat   :lol:  

Updaaaaaaaate: Fraps bugged out on me buuuuuuuut, she works fine. Tried out some sexlab for testing: Never has an unnaturally large penis gone into an unnaturally large ass so naturally. Also, got UNP SoS to work on her, but the sizes are pitiful and I dont think having it small on Tamaria is justified  :(

Updaaaaaaaate: Fraps bugged out on me buuuuuuuut, she works fine. Tried out some sexlab for testing: Never has an unnaturally large penis gone into an unnaturally large ass so naturally. Also, got UNP SoS to work on her, but the sizes are pitiful and I dont think having it small on Tamaria is justified  :(

Just modify her skeleton penis bones and resize them to higher values. Or at least I think you can do that.

Yeah, I got some edited textures myself that are 4k, so I can't really play for real with her  :@ Crappy computer that I've got ! I'm gonna have to reduce the resolution a bit on Tamara, do you have any advice that I could use to keep her appearance while downgrading to 2k ? You're using real girl textures right ? I believe there is a 2K version somewhere of those, so I'm gonna check it out :sleepy: 

And I've got a nice HDT too, but for some reasons it seems like the nif file can't find it's way to the skeleton ? Or I was lagging so much I couldn't notice the jiggle, I dunno ! 

Thanks anyway, she's greaaaat   :lol:  

Aww that's a shame to hear hun. If I can I'll try to find some Lower-res textures for you. Also I've uploaded my own HDT config if you're having trouble with yours, its a bit "exaggerated," on the effects though.Oh also I gave the wrong ears for her lol. She has the "ears 07," equipped from the ear pack not "ears 05," lol my bad.

Well, hun I'm truly glad you're having an unnatural time with Tamaria :3 can't wait for an update. Also I tried to put a lil walk-through of how to assign a more "endowed" schlong to Tamaria and you're right about that. Tamaria can't steer straight if her stick isn't long lol.

im curious if you could be so kind to direct me to which enb was used for the screenshots?

It's a custom preset I made mixing stuff from the Opethfield ENB and the HRK enb. I'd probably need permission from them to release it public since it is there stuff I'm messing with, but its different enough to look noticeably different from the originals, and I 'm still tinkering with it in private anyway.

You could try and use Optimizer Textures application. Does a pretty good job.

^ I dunno what that is, but it sounds fancy and effective :3

Yea it is, just make sure to use either the min setting or medium, max tends to really kill the quality.

When I was using the Fair Skin Complexion mod along with the Asian Doll Face textures on Nexus the body textures alone amounted up to 340 MB's.

Needless to say I was sort of pissed.

With Optimizer textures I got that number down to 140 MB's with no loss of quality really.

A'ight guys, noob alert!

Yep that's me, a total noob at all this! B)

Anyway, need some help please.

1) When i first tell Tamaria to follow me from the sleeping giants inn, she does so. But after that if i tell her to wait somewhere and then follow me again, she doesn't follow anymore! It's like all of a sudden she has this big attitude problem or something. She just stands there and talks to herself.

2) Also i installed everything you said in the 'Things you should know' section so as to make her look exactly like in the pictures, but the armor and piercings have not appeared.

3) i'm get a lot of CTDs and lag (Dunno if this is due to this particular mod but it sure seems to happen only when Tamaria is following me).

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!

This is definitely the best custom follower i have come across and i really want this mod to work smoothly.

A'ight guys, noob alert!

1) When i first tell Tamaria to follow me from the sleeping giants inn, she does so. But after that if i tell her to wait somewhere and then follow me again, she doesn't follow anymore! It's like all of a sudden she has this big attitude problem or something. She just stands there and talks to herself.

2) Also i installed everything you said in the 'Things you should know' section so as to make her look exactly like in the pictures, but the armor and piercings have not appeared.

3) i'm get a lot of CTDs and lag (Dunno if this is due to this particular mod but it sure seems to happen only when Tamaria is following me).

This is definitely the best custom follower i have come across and i really want this mod to work smoothly.

lol sorry I found that first part funny. Anyway first what follower mod are you using? UFO, AFT, EFF? Also the armors don't just pop into your inventory. You have to forge them at a forge or you can do the easy way if you just want the piercings open up the console by hitting the tilde button ` that thingy right there and type in (help "piercing" ) without the parenthesis and once you find the piercings as listed in the console type (player.additem >whatever the item ID is< 1) and give em to Tamaria. Also the lag may be from as I said the HD texture maps she has, I dunno why it'd cause you to CTD though that may be possible if you're using a weaker rig, if not it has to be something else., hun.

Just to ask: is she marriageable or will you add that in an update? I'd REEEEEEEEEALLY love to marry her! Well, your char, anyway, not you  :lol: .

lol, I know what you meant hun, and yes I'll try to put it in a future update.

A'ight guys, noob alert!

lol sorry I found that first part funny. Anyway first what follower mod are you using? UFO, AFT, EFF? Also the armors don't just pop into your inventory. You have to forge them at a forge or you can do the easy way if you just want the piercings open up the console by hitting the tilde button ` that thingy right there and type in (help "piercing" ) without the parenthesis and once you find the piercings as listed in the console type (player.additem >whatever the item ID is< 1) and give em to Tamaria. Also the lag may be from as I said the HD texture maps she has, I dunno why it'd cause you to CTD though that may be possible if you're using a weaker rig, if not it has to be something else., hun.

Okaaaaay!!

Got the piercings to work, like a boss B)

Got the armor on her, like a badass B)

Got absolutely no clue as to what follower mod I'm using, like a noob. How do i find out what follower mod i'm using? Or just tell me what follower mod i should be using and where i can get it.

And i don't think the CTDs are caused by my rig. I usually get around 40FPS on ultra settings. D'you think it may be because my screen supports a max res of only 1920x1080? (Just taking a shot in the dark here)

A'ight guys, noob alert!

Okaaaaay!!

Got the piercings to work, like a boss B)

Got the armor on her, like a badass B)

Got absolutely no clue as to what follower mod I'm using, like a noob. How do i find out what follower mod i'm using? Or just tell me what follower mod i should be using and where i can get it.

And i don't think the CTDs are caused by my rig. I usually get around 40FPS on ultra settings. D'you think it may be because my screen supports a max res of only 1920x1080? (Just taking a shot in the dark here)

So chances are hun, if you don't know what follower mod you're using, you're not using a follower mod, but just the vanilla setup. Personally I'd recommend "UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul" Cuz it's like compatible with everything. Also nah that shouldn't be it, maybe it was just some strange occurrence, cuz if you're running at 40 on Ultra Tamaria's maps shouldn't cause any problem. So maybe it was just some random funky crashing.