Umm, I used to use HDT Extension, but it caused a weird bug that whenever I quit the game I got CTD. Now I think I'll give it another shot, but I forgot some things.

Do I have to setup the breast collision myself or is it already adjusted?

yatnFlT.jpg

Still getting this meshiness with the harness from DD. Is this just a problem with the 7BO assets?

Also the new bodies work great :shy:

Well I think that's because there is only the mesh of the harness and it will clip if you don't use the version of 7BO I used when converting =/

I'll update it to remys newest one.

Tested the new UNPBO 3.2. Looks really good. No more gaps for me, and texture seams are hardly noticeable. I only, very slightlty see it on a different angle when light shines over the body.. but I blame my ENB for that. 

Weight slider's working fine for me too. Overall great update remy, thanks for the hardwork! 

post-113468-0-47370500-1395833235_thumb.jpg

Guest _kuraiko

**re-added 7bo/unpbo 2.2/3.2

ok so i this is my last try at hdt weight for the bodies. if it doesnt work i give up will will just stay with the previous version. and yes it has belly weights.  i updated the O.P with the new links or get it here 3.2 and here 2.2

I think you uploaded the 7bo body twice.

+1

Tested the new UNPBO 3.2. Looks really good. No more gaps for me, and texture seams are hardly noticeable. I only, very slightlty see it on a different angle when light shines over the body.. but I blame my ENB for that. 

Weight slider's working fine for me too. Overall great update remy, thanks for the hardwork! 

Alternatively tweak your femalebody_1_s.dds to make it shinier.

14.28 ! Forgot to mention. Also it's cute to like it but i'd like to know if it works for you as well as for me guys !

Sorry mate, I've not had any time to mess with skyrim for a week or more and I wanted to show my appreciation of you sharing even if I couldn't actually try it out. Having now tried it I'll say thanks again, the collision (at least with Havok Object) sometimes seems weird, but it always had its 'interesting ' moments, and yours is less distracting than most. The great part though is that the jiggle/swing effects are fantastic, and the butt looks as good if not better than it has since straight TBBP- so for that you have my gratitude in heaps- join Remy on the 'owed many beers' list mate, nice work!

@Remy- I haven't had a lot of play time with them yet, but both bodies look good on my end so far, congratulations! Well done mate, you made me a happy bunny a long time ago, and it makes me happier still to see your work growing and being appreciated by more and more folk here. Long live the 'O' family of bodies!

Sorry mate, I've not had any time to mess with skyrim for a week or more and I wanted to show my appreciation of you sharing even if I couldn't actually try it out. Having now tried it I'll say thanks again, the collision (at least with Havok Object) sometimes seems weird, but it always had its 'interesting ' moments, and yours is less distracting than most. The great part though is that the jiggle/swing effects are fantastic, and the butt looks as good if not better than it has since straight TBBP- so for that you have my gratitude in heaps- join Remy on the 'owed many beers' list mate, nice work!

@Remy- I haven't had a lot of play time with them yet, but both bodies look good on my end so far, congratulations! Well done mate, you made me a happy bunny a long time ago, and it makes me happier still to see your work growing and being appreciated by more and more folk here. Long live the 'O' family of bodies!

I didn't do much, most of the calibrating was done by clp and I just modified some of the jiggle to fit 7BO a bit more ! But I do want free beers though. 

Thanks for the feedback by the way  :D

for some odd reason My female nord has purpler face syndrome.  And all the other females( the EEO especially) all have what look to be vanilla meshes for their faces and odd textures.  They look low res for some reason.  Not blocky though.  I use the nord presets esp.  Until this I had no problem.  and this was only after using the more recent version and then attempting to use the older one to alleviate the crushed breast fiasco.  I installed the  newest version then went to the 1.0 version.  But as I said everything was fine with the most recent version other than the  crushed chest.

If you use ECE reinstalling your textures and then ECE is a fix that worked for me when I had the same problem. For the crushed breasts I use this skeleton and it fixed it for me: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/676-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended/

Looking good Remy, great job.

post-194509-0-11035700-1395865314_thumb.jpgpost-194509-0-61889100-1395865326_thumb.jpgpost-194509-0-80702000-1395865337_thumb.jpg

Many thanks to everyone contributing here!

@redflyingmonkey- ask and ye shall receive, least i can do for you guys who are busy making my game better for free. (Or free beers)

What's the real name for "Edhildils Witch Doctor UNPBO BBP" ?! I tried everything and it doesn't show anything when I use the "help" command in the console..

The separate pieces have individual names, so I wrote down the keywords in them and typed 'help such-and-such' in the console:

restless

sabots

mojo

visage

molt

I cant remember which word corresponds to which piece of the set tho.

@Sunwalker- Just an observation rather than a problem, but the R18pn lingerie has a curious issue in that it doesn't play nice with body change- the A set works fine, but the others draw the skin textures from the default character folder rather than the custom set being used at the time. I just found it weird more than anything that they were somehow set up differently, but I also imagine you've just redone the meshes and not messed with the esp so it's not really your problem. Like I say, just an observation of something strange as I'm not sure how bodychange works itself into the file path.

@Sunwalker- Just an observation rather than a problem, but the R18pn lingerie has a curious issue in that it doesn't play nice with body change- the A set works fine, but the others draw the skin textures from the default character folder rather than the custom set being used at the time. I just found it weird more than anything that they were somehow set up differently, but I also imagine you've just redone the meshes and not messed with the esp so it's not really your problem. Like I say, just an observation of something strange as I'm not sure how bodychange works itself into the file path.

I converted the A set first, and then later the other ones. Maybe I used a different version of 7BO. Just copy the body from the nif of  set A to the other ones replacing the body.

for some odd reason My female nord has purpler face syndrome.  And all the other females( the EEO especially) all have what look to be vanilla meshes for their faces and odd textures.  They look low res for some reason.  Not blocky though.  I use the nord presets esp.  Until this I had no problem.  and this was only after using the more recent version and then attempting to use the older one to alleviate the crushed breast fiasco.  I installed the  newest version then went to the 1.0 version.  But as I said everything was fine with the most recent version other than the  crushed chest.

If you use ECE reinstalling your textures and then ECE is a fix that worked for me when I had the same problem. For the crushed breasts I use this skeleton and it fixed it for me: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/676-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended/

I don't use ECE I use racemenu.  Here is a pic of what im talking about.  The Third pic  is the imperials.  They have never had Hair mods when first making a new character like this one does.