I'm having some issues getting the 7B-O body to play well with tools like Nifskope and Outfit Studio when converting armors.

Basically, injecting the body mesh into the armor .nif seems to wreak total havoc on that .nif. Opening the resulting .nif in Outfit Studio just straight crashes the app with an unhandled exception. Opening it in NifSkope generates something like this -

""device position incorrect after block number 51 (NiTriShapeData) at 0x3d7046 ended at 0x45aa10 (expected 0x4025e4)""
""device position incorrect after block number 52 (BSDismemberSkinInstance) at 0x4025e4 ended at 0x4025e8 (expected 0x4026dc)""
""device position incorrect after block number 53 (NiSkinData) at 0x4026dc ended at 0x40270c (expected 0x422c37)""
""device position incorrect after block number 54 (NiSkinPartition) at 0x422c37 ended at 0x422c3b (expected 0x45a8a3)""
""device position incorrect after block number 55 (BSLightingShaderProperty) at 0x45a8a3 ended at 0x45a8a7 (expected 0x45a913)""
""device position incorrect after block number 56 (BSShaderTextureSet) at 0x45a913 ended at 0x45a917 (expected 0x45aa08)""
"failed to load file footer"
"failed to load nif from 'F:/SkyUtils/Mod Organizer/mods/03. Huntress - UNPB-O BBP/meshes/Janka/Huntress/huntress cuirass leather_1.nif'"
Error: 13623 invalid index(es) in block # 51 NiTriShapeData.Triangles

...and the 3D model looks pretty odd.

I'm not sure if this is operator error or something wrong with the structure of the body .nif, but it only happens with the 7B-O body. I can inject other body meshes into armor .nifs and they work fine (including the UNPB-O body).

Love the body otherwise.

Thanks.

HI, i have problem with installing some outfits(Valkyrie Armor UNPBO, MomijiMummy UNPBO, Adhesive bandage UNPBO and some other) they dont  appear in the game ... any solution for it?

ty!

By saying that they don't appear in game you mean you can't find them or are they not physically present? If so I'd suggest checking the load order. Maybe somehow NMM skips checking the plugins as active (however I doubt it).

Soo much to do, so little time :(   updates are going to be really slow for now on since i start my new semester next week on top of work..ill try to get 1 or 2 more done by then

ok lets see..

@melovepengy: yea the armors should work with it 

@timek1337: thanks. na, not at the moment

@noctred: that is a strange problem. it opens up just fine in nifskope and outfit studio for me. ill look at the body again through 3ds max, mayb its missing something

@ratbag: idk i have mixed feeling about it. Even if i wanted to i just cant get it to look right. I followed the tutorials given to me from a member here and i still created an abomination so hideous that i wanted to stick forks in my eyes to stop the horror 

@roktoday: nothing shows up? as in you cant craft,buy, use help "name of armor" to get the armor?check if its activated like @amox said and if it is then check to see if the install paths are correct for the meshes/textures 

HI, i have problem with installing some outfits(Valkyrie Armor UNPBO, MomijiMummy UNPBO, Adhesive bandage UNPBO and some other) they dont  appear in the game ... any solution for it?

ty!

By saying that they don't appear in game you mean you can't find them or are they not physically present? If so I'd suggest checking the load order. Maybe somehow NMM skips checking the plugins as active (however I doubt it).

they don't appear on the game even if i install it correctly! 

@noctred: that is a strange problem. it opens up just fine in nifskope and outfit studio for me. ill look at the body again through 3ds max, mayb its missing something

Just to clarify -

The original body opens up fine. The problem occurs when you import the body mesh into the outfit that you're trying to convert. If you then try to open that outfit .nif (with the new 7B-O body), that is what crashes Outfit Studio and shows up corrupted in Nifskope - not the original body .nif.

I've sort of gotten around this by exporting the body from one of the 7B-O BBP outfits that you converted into a .nif and then importing that version of the 7B-O body into the outfits that I am trying to convert. That works more or less fine, so I think there's some kind of difference between then 7B-O bodies in your converted outfits and the standalone 7B-O bodies you put up for download.

I guess that might sound kinda confusing... hope it helps somehow.

love the concept but you gonna add weight slider? kills me when I add this and half the npcs have extreme neck gaps

For the love of god, get a custom race.

Or get BodyChange.

@roktoday

Have you tried typing 'help item's name' in console?

Soo much to do, so little time :(   updates are going to be really slow for now on since i start my new semester next week on top of work..ill try to get 1 or 2 more done by then

Remy, I hope you are taking some enjoyable classes... just wanted to say thanks for your hard work! You've made an awesome body mod and paired it up with a great selection of armor conversions. 

ty!

they dont appear at all in the Crafting menu, id checked the load order and it seem fine, i've even installed them manually... but nop..  no luck  :(

@maximus3: thanks :)  i hope the classes are not torture on my soul as well :lol:

@roktoday: i must say ive never ran into that problem so im not exactly sure how to fix that..hmm..man i wish i could help but solving a problem I cant replicate on my side is hard :-/ Does it only happen to my armors?

just did a Blacktalon unpbo conversion last night, really hope i can get permission from "fizz" 

blacktorn.jpg

love the concept but you gonna add weight slider? kills me when I add this and half the npcs have extreme neck gaps

For the love of god, get a custom race.

Or get BodyChange.

@roktoday

Have you tried typing 'help item's name' in console?

no but how do u do that ? could do write example? ty!

no but how do u do that ? could do write example? ty!

That's pretty easy. You enter the console and type "help name of armor"

e.g.

for Huntress UNPBO items you type

"help huntress" and the game will show you every item with the name Huntress in it.