@sam096: yea I forgot to convert the heels to unp lol will fix that on next update

@shinobi556: thanks, I'm sure if the real Mona Lisa looked like that history would b a lot different

@carida: ok let me know how the belly looks when prego,

@ben999:lol I'm glad I converted u, nothing like a good thumbs up from chuck:)

@laespada: thanks man, glad it works

@siframe: lol :) I'll like to take u up on that offer of getting drunk, time to take some shots!

For some reason, when equip someof this cool outfit my HDR act weird :/

For example the aradia dancer one from Chapi armor works perfect even with HDR but the maid set brake it, then even if im going naked, the HDR can't go back to his original effect (too much bouncing and/or torpedo issue). Idk why.

Hi there, your 7B body looks quite enticing and i'm just wondering what are the differences between your version and the Bombshell version? Obviously breasts are the major difference but did you alter/modify anything else?

Ok done. Still some issues, like others, with neck seam and the labia texture not showing.

72850_2014_01_30_00001.png

72850_2014_01_30_00003.png

Still can't figure out why I'm glowing ^^' =>nevermind I've corrected it.

But all in all looks great:

72850_2014_01_30_00005.png

72850_2014_01_30_00006.png

72850_2014_01_30_00010.png

Need to tweak a bit the face also good but plain basic.

Thanks man.

@nunu87: have you tried THIS skeleton? try it and see if it fixes some problems 

@Slater: na the only difference is the chest area , same with unpbo, i didnt want to change anything else cause i like being able to mix and match (boots, pants, etc.) with the other armors for unp/b, sevenbase

@ben999: yea some people seem to have problems with the labia yet it works fine for others, i dont know how to fix that. its more of a novelty for those who want it thats why i included versions without it in the pack

hey RemyMartin!

Yeah im used this one, very good skeleton by far the best result with HDR imo. I'll try ur outfit again tomorrow, but this time i'll just reload the game, maybe it needs a reboot to handle HDR correctly. No reason it works with some outfit and not for other.

Can anyone tell me the exact instructions on which mod to install first? been trying to get the result like the screenshots but ended up getting a smaller version of UNPB x.x still a noob on modding so i hope someone can help me :)

Would also appreciate a clear guide as I am having real issues getting this to work at all. As soon as clothing/armor is removed I get a CTD. I have gone back to basics and tried again with the same results, hoping a guide to instal would point me to where I am going wrong. 

Can anyone tell me the exact instructions on which mod to install first? been trying to get the result like the screenshots but ended up getting a smaller version of UNPB x.x still a noob on modding so i hope someone can help me :)

Would also appreciate a clear guide as I am having real issues getting this to work at all. As soon as clothing/armor is removed I get a CTD. I have gone back to basics and tried again with the same results, hoping a guide to instal would point me to where I am going wrong. 

Problem solved, was using a skeleton that this body didnt like, am still having small issues with mismatched face and body textures but looks awesome when using Ningham race.

I've noticed some bugs:

with one of chapi bikini

72850_2014_01_31_00034.png

On this one pubic hair seems to be attach to it since I have no pube when nude (there is an other one with this problem I'll try to find it===>done):

72850_2014_01_31_00065.png

72850_2014_01_31_00104.png

This one well just watch when you crouch:

72850_2014_01_31_00093.png

Voilà....Oh wait I have a problem with the sovngarde armor and I was wondering if it was normal. My tits are moving behind the armor and well clipping occur, the armor itself doesn't move at all.

Some clipping on other armors here and there....but all in all great job.

Just a little idea of an armor conversion http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37189/?

That's all for today ...sorry

Keep it up man. ;)

Actually pubic hair ain't issue. There are two UNPBO meshes - the one with and the one without pubic hair. revymartin1986 seems to be using pubic hair mesh on daily basis hence all the conversions that actually reveal mons pubis have the pubic hair visible. The only thing you need to do to get rid of this addon is remove it yourself with NifSkope. Nothing special.

Started having an in-game look at the armor/clothes you have posted in the first page, tbh it was what caused me to try the body in the first place. 

Awesome, absolutely stunning.

Having a prob with Zipsuit tho, when downloaded it says its CBBE but thought wtf give it a go anyway. Getting flattened tits as though it was for a different body.

Actually pubic hair ain't issue. There are two UNPBO meshes - the one with and the one without pubic hair. revymartin1986 seems to be using pubic hair mesh on daily basis hence all the conversions that actually reveal mons pubis have the pubic hair visible. The only thing you need to do to get rid of this addon is remove it yourself with NifSkope. Nothing special.

Yeah figured it out myself thanks, it's just a bug report by the way. And for the labia texture I've found a way by blending it to the 3 female texture but for the "color" one, I wouldn't recommand using texblend wich messed it up. I had to use photoshop and set the compression to the highest setting.

I have question about my install order for the racemenu and plugin:

-racemenu

-ECE

-racemenu overlay?

And I found my character to be really tall, taller than anyone in the game besides giant indeed. ^^

Is it normal?

Anyone share "How to INSTALL Body" ?

I tried to install following order:

1]  calyps - UNP BLESSED BODY UNPB - With Optional BBP [iNSTALLED TBBP Version]

2]  7B-O V1.0 TBBP_BBP 

In the game, my character face went back to the original game texture, and

Lower Part [important part of girl] texture is missing, however body is fine.

I need instruction....

Greetings!!

I am demoing the pregnancy shape for the 7base.

Screen_Shot1127.png

Belly works fine :)

Though there's a suggestion that I would make.

Screen_Shot1107.png

See where the belly is kind of flat beneath the breasts? I would suggest beginning the curve from beneath the breasts as that would be more natural. But thank you so much for the shape :) Other then the inner leg issue that I showed previously, everything works just fine :)

-C

To remymartin1986

I find beautiful and sexy armor. Can you convert it to UNPBO. Pleeease...

http://mitinokuoblivion.blog118.fc2.com/blog-entry-1502.html

efc5eb20ff74e3739003b52a4380936b.jpeg

I'll second this request. This would look killer with oppai bounce and curves

Holy mother of god, this is blasphemy!!!! I've followed the link it's more than skimpy O.O NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDD!!!! :lol:

Some screenies of my beauty Z42vu.gif

72850_2014_02_01_00051.png

72850_2014_02_02_00010.png

She's so dark

72850_2014_02_02_00040.png

Hanali enjoys her new outfit and body:

72850_2014_02_02_00061.png

Remy thanks again..... or not I can't seem to play without stopping to watch my beautiful body :D

To remymartin1986

I find beautiful and sexy armor. Can you convert it to UNPBO. Pleeease...

http://mitinokuoblivion.blog118.fc2.com/blog-entry-1502.html

efc5eb20ff74e3739003b52a4380936b.jpeg

I'll second this request. This would look killer with oppai bounce and curves

Holy mother of god, this is blasphemy!!!! I've followed the link it's more than skimpy O.O NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDD!!!! :lol:

Some screenies of my beauty Z42vu.gif

72850_2014_02_01_00051.png

72850_2014_02_02_00010.png

She's so dark

72850_2014_02_02_00040.png

Hanali enjoys her new outfit and body:

72850_2014_02_02_00061.png

Remy thanks again..... or not I can't seem to play without stopping to watch my beautiful body :D

Hey Ben

Just wanted to ask what ENB are you using in these screens ??

Love the shots

ok im back, been a loooooong friggin week man :dodgy: i really hope to release something new soon. been having a weird problem, i have done like 3 new armors but they all ctd when i equip them...im so damn confused as to why its doing that, im doing all the same things i  did for the previous armors... :-/

@wovik253: actually i did that outfit already but couldn't release it since it ctd when i equip the armor.most likely a rigging problem. 

@ben999: that happened to me too with the char being really tall lol i have no clue why it happens, mayb a side effect from changing skeletons? who knows. also boobs...boobs...and boobs..did i mention boobs? nice characters and enb!

@neonewkun:I dont think you need to install the unpb body since the newest revisions have all the meshes needed. and yea the labia seems to give alota ppl trouble, i would advise you to use the non-labia versions.

@carida: thanks for the pics, it looks better than i though it would at the very least lol

@ebasama: thanks dude. which idle is that? the hdt one? ill test it out either way