Jump to content

It's been a while since I last updated my copy of Skyrim SE/AE, but I had to yesterday and wonder what mods I will need to update.


Recommended Posts

Posted

You know how it goes, you settle in to a comfortable Skyrim install, then Bethesda releases an update that (presumably) breaks certain mods, So you reluctantly delay updating to the latest patch for as long as possible because you don't want to go through the hassle of updating said mods too.

 

Now I just recently updated Skyrim AE to the latest patch and in the process of reinstalling mods. I've already downloaded the latest version of Sexlab, but I think I need help in updating other mods that require SKSE.

 

I use Devious Devices and Cursed Loot, but the mod download pages list last update to a date prior to the latest patch so, that leaves scouting through the comments page to see if there is anything updated for the latest patch or if it needs updated at all.

 

So would everything work as is if I just use what I currently have downloaded?

 

Thanks.

Posted

 

20 minutes ago, Seph64 said:

You know how it goes, you settle in to a comfortable Skyrim install, then Bethesda releases an update that (presumably) breaks certain mods, So you reluctantly delay updating to the latest patch for as long as possible because you don't want to go through the hassle of updating said mods too.

No, don't know that one. I prefer to have it so my game does not update.

 

20 minutes ago, Seph64 said:

I think I need help in updating other mods that require SKSE.

Why, can't you read? There are support threads for all the mods.

 

You're not even posting in the correct section. In the SE/AE section there is a compatibility thread.

Posted
1 hour ago, Seph64 said:

Now I just recently updated Skyrim AE to the latest patch and in the process of reinstalling mods. I've already downloaded the latest version of Sexlab, but I think I need help in updating other mods that require SKSE.

Address Library.

Mods with a DLL.

 

If your mod manager has a filter for DLL/SKSE Plugin files you can use that to check which of your mods have one and look for updates.

Posted
1 hour ago, Just Don't said:

Address Library.

Mods with a DLL.

 

If your mod manager has a filter for DLL/SKSE Plugin files you can use that to check which of your mods have one and look for updates.

 

Alright, thank you.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...