Help for a breast and butt lover~

versus

Sadly I don't think people would even say thank you

if i posted it already.... I'm beginning to see why some modders choose to keep stuff to themselves

and thanks Grumpf for the upload!!!!

Finally some plain folk clothes for my girl

Lol :)

@Jerb I love your avatar' date=' makes me think that one day I should fix that placeholder mod and make the leek spin dance with it...

@Everyone on this thread,

Meanwhile here are B16&17 with the clothes Oldwolf58 made for them.

Can you be kind enough and complete the credits.txt, who was at the origin of both bodies?

@Jerb do you have a pack with all your bodies? Something not too pointy ;)

Not really but it is really really easy to make them smaller or what not. What are you looking for exactly? Oversized megaoppai without any nipple edits?

Thanks!

The two bodies I use in CLS with your permission and Thor's. Check my download above, there's a .txt file I need to fill with proper credit.

If you can also remind me what was the original name you used for those bodies, I'll put them in the credit too.

Thanks!

The two bodies I use in CLS with your permission and Thor's. Check my download above' date=' there's a .txt file I need to fill with proper credit.

If you can also remind me what was the original name you used for those bodies, I'll put them in the credit too.

[/quote']

If it's the one I think you're talking about, I believe Jay "created" it, using the body in this mod as a base. My contribution was tweaking it a bit to make it look a little less deformed around the arms and legs.

• 2 weeks later...

This will probably be the last thing I share on here..

Not enough interest i guess :(

It's a WIP so far so plz don't say: "When are you gonna release it?"

f97ce4a38b305a6f04aad21c00221c2ed52372172db1717530d87f88a15c8bbb6g.jpg

e20d3cd57e413a227055971e07837691d23c6d9019f9f6c900c3d9795953a5f86g.jpg

Also does anyone know a way that I can add different outfit colors without re-sizing each individual mesh?

In other words, The kunoichi armor comes with 5 different colors to choose from, I re-sized the black armor. Now if I go to rename the nif to the change the red armor, it will still show up as black in my game. How would I fix that?

Not enough interest i guess :(

f97ce4a38b305a6f04aad21c00221c2ed52372172db1717530d87f88a15c8bbb6g.jpg

e20d3cd57e413a227055971e07837691d23c6d9019f9f6c900c3d9795953a5f86g.jpg

Also does anyone know a way that I can add different outfit colors without re-sizing each individual mesh?

In other words' date=' The kunoichi armor comes with 5 different colors to choose from, I re-sized the black armor. Now if I go to rename the nif to the change the red armor, it will still show up as black in my game. How would I fix that?

[/quote']

You need to change the texture paths inside the .nif itself.

You can either click the purple flower looking thing and navigate to the texture, or copy and paste it from the old .nif. And here's a slightly out of date tutorial.

Not enough interest i guess

Wait what??? Not enough interest? Wait a bit young Padawan, you just need a marketing director! We'll get back to it ASAP and trust me there will be interest but finding your way for mods inside LL's forum is not for newbies.

As for your nifs issues, this is the best place to ask. Thor probably has solved it already but if you want to release a package with body mods and clothes, people on this thread can probably whip up something really good so stay with us and we'll figure out a way to advertise it better!

There's barely any interest in my mega oppai conversions but I don't really care. As long as some people like it that is enough for me. As long as You like what you create, that is all that really matters. Whatever someone else thinks, he doesn't matter, as long as you like it.

All right chaps, it seems we have a mission to accomplish here!

For the large cleavage lovers!!!

Why don't we pack everything into a nice mod and publish it? I'll gladly fix the .nif issue and sort the textures. For the modeling, I'm useless but creating a nice lil' esp and make a simple innocent mod I can help.

You'll see how popular it can be very soon...

And Jerb is right, never underestimate the silent crowd... You know, 50.000 members and you see only 20 speaks regularly. Meanwhile, you look at your download and you see that 1500 downloaded but you had 5 comments... well, that the mighty tubes.

Might also be a good idea to spin off a new thread, 14+ pages and not everyone is willing to go back and read the previous page, let alone the entire thread. It also takes a lot of hard work to create an interest and establish a fanbase for such a small niche.

Thanks for the nifskope advice Grumpf

Got it to work! I now have all the colors of that outfit sized! (I'll upload them later on tonight)

I might make my own thread like jerb did and see how that goes....

but about the .esp thing, I have no clue how to pack them all into one

Nice pics!! glad you like it

I'm working on the sorceress armor now, having bit of a time getting it to show up properly in-game but, I'll find a solution.

b09bfc2d0666419a2644af5f0bc374894908438712a90f23f193773becc7aedc6g.jpg

But I've always wanted to convert the Lady Death armor but I could never seem to import it into blender:(

I heard using 3dmax would work, but I have no idea how to use that

I can add what Oldwolf's has made but shouldn't we repack everything in one big file?

One big file? as in one esp? or one area (like a chest or cave) that all the re-sized armor is in?

If so, I would have no clue how to go about that

What has oldwolf made? I'm very curious!

I attached it in post 718 (this is why I want us to collect everything and make one big file), crawling a long thread is deterring most newbies.

As for the esp, I can do it. The easy way will simply be to create one bsa and put everything in the testing hall somewhere or I can do as I wanted to do with LL T-shirt and just add a spell to invoke the clothes, doesn't matter to me.

Archived