Help for a breast and butt lover~

versus

I still can't get this working quite right. There's more files here then I'm used to. Can you give me a quick pass of what files go in what folder?

you do not use all of the files' date=' look over the body options and pick the one you want. if you do not have the setbody mod your going to run into all female characters being draenei.

So I recommend finding a body type in setbody that you do not like and replacing that with these. you may need to rename these body parts to match the name of the body you are replacing.

also for some parts you will need to add them to races esp or rename them to match the parts from the races esp. my horns and tail if i remember right are named differently to avoid confusing them with the original races.

[/quote']

I got it working with setbody partially but the feet clip through the hooves. I've never done any ESP edits before but I suppose you have to start sometime. Thanks for your help. I'm sure I'll get it.

Also Jay that looks great!

You have to remove the foot nif files from where you put the body meshses.

You have to remove the foot nif files from where you put the body meshses.

Yeah' date=' thats something I took for granted that others would understand

[/quote']

It never even registered with me that the hooves were in the lower body mesh. Derp.

Well I look like a failboat now, don't I?

• 3 weeks later...

Okay so i scrapped the other body i was working on (Didn't turn out the way i wanted, plus no one really cared)

So here's a body project i'm working on (loosley inspired by Blackadder)

Not quite done with the body (Seam issues again arrghhh)

But here's out it's looking:

fLnEf.jpg

Pgx3X.jpg

And here is an armor i did for it (I tried the whole breasts being smooshed in the armor thing, i think it turned out well:))

7EXHk.jpg

Please let me know what u guys think, and if your interested

Okay so i scrapped the other body i was working on (Didn't turn out the way i wanted' date=' plus no one really cared)

So here's a body project i'm working on (loosley inspired by Blackadder)

Not quite done with the body (Seam issues again arrghhh)

But here's out it's looking:

fLnEf.jpg

Pgx3X.jpg

And here is an armor i did for it (I tried the whole breasts being smooshed in the armor thing, i think it turned out well:))

7EXHk.jpg

Please let me know what u guys think, and if your interested

I'm super interested! I'm disappointed you can't finish the other one, though. It was super hot and curvy, I was looking forward to it.

Okay so i promised everyone here that i'd make a armor contribution to this thread

well I'm not quite done but here's some WIP pic's of what i'm doing:

I'm using the UHK upperbody edit that i did' date=' and Jenova23's lowerbody

It still needs some work, [b']especially the body[/b]

If there is someone who can make seams look invisible please please contact me!!!

Tell me what u think guys!

Looks great!

Alright since about 2 of u asked for it

here's the really thick body shape i was working on (thanks to jenova for the lowerbody)

i including the armor i posted

But be warned, the body and armor aren't perfect, and i no longer will support it (unless someone wants to make the body seamless)

Jaym.rar

here's the really thick body shape i was working on (thanks to jenova for the lowerbody)

But be warned' date=' the body and armor aren't perfect, and i no longer will support it (unless someone wants to make the body seamless)

[/quote']

The armor looks awesome dude, great job, too bad there's only a few lovers of this type of body :(

But be warned' date=' the body and armor aren't perfect, and i no longer will support it (unless someone wants to make the body seamless)

[/quote']

Thanks! The body looks great, it's a shame it wont' be finished. The armor doesn't seem to work for me, though. It's weird, it doesn't show up at all.

[/quote']

Thanks! The body looks great, it's a shame it wont' be finished. The armor doesn't seem to work for me, though. It's weird, it doesn't show up at all.

Did you download this first?

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=26613

followed by this?

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=34391

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a way we can make a sticky for each of the huge breasts mods and clothing for each? Sort of like the BBB thread. Seems info and outfits for anything bigger than the Double Melons are hard to come by and get lost in the sea of forum posts. Post up links for where to get what body, the clothes for it, and any requirements. Also post if the breasts are BBB or not. Just a thought coming into all of this as a noob, trying to Dig through information that comes to dead ends etc etc. So for others that some in they can find the things that interest them with minimal frustration.

Just a thought. =p Something to help out my fellow massive breasts lovers.

• 2 weeks later...

Rather than make another thread, I'll just use this one since it's the same idea. Ahem -- Does anyone know of a good nude texture that has big / well defined nipples? Like, similiar to the one Mavado has used in his dark priestess character.

Rather than make another thread' date=' I'll just use this one since it's the same idea. Ahem -- Does anyone know of a good nude texture that has big / well defined nipples? Like, similiar to the one Mavado has used in his dark priestess character.

[/quote']

I asked him the same question before lol and he told me that he actually customized that texture in order to do that and told me what he did to do it so I used the same thing in order to get the tanlines (which was genius thanks mavado!) but not the larger nipple (since meggaoppai and kanbastuoppai already have larger nipples) but anyway its easy to do on your own. Just download gimp open up the skin you want to edit and resize the nipple part of the texture. Here's one you could copy and paste over the original this ones actually quite large.

http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=23729

a lovely pair of peporoni nips (same ones from mavados dp mod)

• 4 weeks later...

Rather than make another thread' date=' I'll just use this one since it's the same idea. Ahem -- Does anyone know of a good nude texture that has big / well defined nipples? Like, similiar to the one Mavado has used in his dark priestess character.

[/quote']

I asked him the same question before lol and he told me that he actually customized that texture in order to do that and told me what he did to do it so I used the same thing in order to get the tanlines (which was genius thanks mavado!) but not the larger nipple (since meggaoppai and kanbastuoppai already have larger nipples) but anyway its easy to do on your own. Just download gimp open up the skin you want to edit and resize the nipple part of the texture. Here's one you could copy and paste over the original this ones actually quite large.

??? What is Kanbastuoppai?

• 2 weeks later...

[/quote']

??? What is Kanbastuoppai?

Yeah, actually, I'm curious now. I googled it and it took me to this thread. What's Kanbatsuoppai?

It's Kanbatsu Breasts.

Lol...

(oppai = breasts)

... Yeah, oppai means boobs. Since you're on a roll, care to tell me what Kanbatsu means? :)

Anyway, Skagg mentions it next to megaoppai, which is a body mesh. It implies there's another one called Kanbatsuoppai. I was interested in seeing / downloading it.

It's Kanbatsu Breasts.

Lol...

(oppai = breasts)

... Yeah' date=' oppai means boobs. Since you're on a roll, care to tell me what Kanbatsu means? :)

Anyway, Skagg mentions it next to megaoppai, which is a body mesh. It implies there's another one called Kanbatsuoppai. I was interested in seeing / downloading it.

[/quote']

Lol, wish I could. Google can't even help me with that one...lol!

Archived