Help for a breast and butt lover~

versus

Alrighty lil update to my witch costume edit

I smoothed out the breasts a bit' date=' and fixed some jaggies that were on the nips

I also added the nude body, in-case anyone wants to use it as a replacer or part of setbody

Screenies

Please tell me what you guys think

Took a look at it, saw a few things with the nifs and parts of the body that looked a bit fucked up. Did a bunch of tweaks:

post-16260-13597876667242_thumb.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/?5d7j94h2d9v1736

Made the arms look a little better, though they still need some work along with the legs. The feet now properly line up with the legs, and the seams should be reduced a bit. Separated the upper and lower portions of the body and exported them to the proper meshes.

Not a perfect fix, but it's getting there.

Alrighty lil update to my witch costume edit

I smoothed out the breasts a bit' date=' and fixed some jaggies that were on the nips

I also added the nude body, in-case anyone wants to use it as a replacer or part of setbody

Screenies

Please tell me what you guys think

Took a look at it, saw a few things with the nifs and parts of the body that looked a bit fucked up. Did a bunch of tweaks:

http://www.mediafire.com/?5d7j94h2d9v1736

Made the arms look a little better, though they still need some work along with the legs. The feet now properly line up with the legs, and the seams should be reduced a bit. Separated the upper and lower portions of the body and exported them to the proper meshes.

Not a perfect fix, but it's getting there.

Wow thanks Thor, it looks a hell of alot better

The reason it looked so F'd up is because I extracted the body from the witch suit I edited, which didn't come with separate body parts

So I had to work around it a bit

btw how did you split up the body?

btw how did you split up the body?

It's not ideal' date=' but this is what I did:

Import two bodies, the one that needs to be split (Body 1), and one that is already split (Body 2). For this, I used the DMRA upper and lower bodies.

[img']http://www.mediafire.com/convkey/7d20/75xalp3p7n0w5tz6g.jpg[/img]

Move the Lower body to the side, and place Body 1 over the DMRA upper body. Go into edit mode and select the verts closest to the seam. While selecting verts, go to Mesh>Show/Hide Vertices>Hide Selected or press "H":

evgidg020l1q7d76g.jpg

Go all the way around, end result should look like this:

u3yqt5xpowbkf8x6g.jpg

Select any vert on the upper body and press and hold CTRL and the plus(+) key on the keypad to grow the selection until the entire upper portion is selected. Then press ALT+H or go to Mesh>Show/Hide Vertices>Show Hidden. Press Shift+D to create a copy of the selected, and right click into the work area to place the new copy. Press "P" to bring up the "Separate" menu, and select "Selected":

35jul4bly3gj0866g.jpg

Move the DMRA upper body and the newly created upper body to its own spaces. Move the Lower body over Body 1, or continue to use the DMRA upper body and select the same verts as last time. Instead of selecting the upper portion, go for the legs:

g6hsancq98sh6a36g.jpg

In the end, there should be three bodies:

5kh11w2zgdkchsh6g.jpg

In object mode, delete the bodies that are no longer needed, and move the new pieces back to the center (LocX, LocY, and LocZ = 0). When exporting hide either the upper or the lower portion with "H", unhide with "Alt+H".

Jenova23' date='

Thank you for including the Perfect Slut body in your extended setbody file. I downloaded it to check it out and love that you have modified her into another larger version!

Voor

[/quote']

Looks like the .nif has a lot of dead links and a double set of feet&nails... Went from 10 to 1.6 MB...

Now, I supposed it's used in some animations but urethra objects don't really show.

Same question to you guys, can I use it too?

One last comment :)

Actually Jenova, a lot of those bodies are corrupted nifs, they will cause CTD at some point.

If you want to reupload your package, we can include all the bodies I modified for CLS and fix the others. We just need to include my credits.txt and the authors are cited and have given permission.

All the ones I use are one single nif, no parts.

Lol :)

@Jerb I love your avatar, makes me think that one day I should fix that placeholder mod and make the leek spin dance with it...

@Everyone on this thread,

Meanwhile here are B16&17 with the clothes Oldwolf58 made for them.

Can you be kind enough and complete the credits.txt, who was at the origin of both bodies?

@Jerb do you have a pack with all your bodies? Something not too pointy ;)

Archived