Help for a breast and butt lover~

versus

i've been lurking this thread for a while. XD allow me compile this up on the Torkturian cows mod.

Since you can't wear all these boobs variants at a time.. let the narrated monster cowgirl wear them. X3 from AA to super duper cups, (Within reason of course).

Has anyone managed to find or create some new megaoppai armors? I've seen a few scattered around the forums but it would be nice if we could centralize it all within this thread where all the big boob lovers are. :D I really need to learn blender....no time with work though.

Has anyone managed to find or create some new megaoppai armors? I've seen a few scattered around the forums but it would be nice if we could centralize it all within this thread where all the big boob lovers are. :D I really need to learn blender....no time with work though.

^this

• 3 weeks later...

these were mostly done for my draenei character and thus have hooves' date=' there are several versions of each for both futa and normal female. The character I made them for uses the Kaleen race but you should be able to use any for the normal female body types the futa versions will need to use the included textures and the futa project mod I do not recommend using them without that mod. they are only included because i am to damn lazy to repackage this

http://www.4shared.com/file/h4JgsB2L/draenei.html

if you choose to use the hair it must be set up as a single color hair style.

i.e. it will not change colors

[/quote']

Someone remember the password of the original file ? Thank you

Currently I am trying to learn how to use Blender, but I have made a bit of progress on converting to megaoppai. Right now I am just experimenting, I haven't actually attached armatures or anything (Not that I know how...yet), Nor do I know how to export successfully. I have no idea how long it will take me to get my first mesh out as I have work and shit to deal with but I should get something out sometime in the near future.

Candy DMRA conversion to megaoppai

candyoppai.jpg

The one thing I have no idea how I am going to do is get the armor to form around the nipples, like it is in most of the megaoppai costume set meshes. I could leave it like it is in the picture, but I really like how the nipples protrude through, so if anyone has any tips on how to do that I would appreciate it.

Well, I have made some progress. I can get the armor in game now anyway. It needs a ton of work as there is clipping, I still haven't done the nipples and it's not symmetrical but I am just happy that I am making progress. Thanks for all your help guys I would be up shit creek without you.

Here is a sample of Candyoppai

a_29926d7d2aeff.jpg

With Nipples, yea i have no clue...

But with exporting here's what I do

Well first before I do any exporting, I always import the specific body parts I need for the conversion, then I delete all the skeletons that came with them. Then I import the armor i'm trying to convert, and then get down to business. After I'm done with the conversion or i'm ready to test it in oblivion, I highlight ONLY the skeleton and the body parts (not the armor) by using Shift+Right Click. After that i hit Crtl+P and you should get a message that says "Make parent to" you want to hit "object".

Then after that you just click File - Export - Nif - Filedirectory - ok

I hope that helped. Any questions about blender just let me know.

Currently I am trying to learn how to use Blender' date=' but I have made a bit of progress on converting to megaoppai. Right now I am just experimenting, I haven't actually attached armatures or anything (Not that I know how...yet), Nor do I know how to export successfully. I have no idea how long it will take me to get my first mesh out as I have work and shit to deal with but I should get something out sometime in the near future.

The one thing I have no idea how I am going to do is get the armor to form around the nipples, like it is in most of the megaoppai costume set meshes. I could leave it like it is in the picture, but I really like how the nipples protrude through, so if anyone has any tips on how to do that I would appreciate it.

You mark an Area around the nipples, subdivide it and model out the nipples.

• 1 month later...

I did a ridiculous oversize of the megaoppai body. It looks ok. I will release it if anyone is interested. Otherwise I will keep it to myself. Just FYI if I do release it I will not be giving any support on it and no clothing.

Whahaha...I'm not sure that she COULD fit into any clothing!

Nice work! :D

I did a ridiculous oversize of the megaoppai body. It looks ok. I will release it if anyone is interested. Otherwise I will keep it to myself. Just FYI if I do release it I will not be giving any support on it and no clothing.

a_35e2fca503016.jpg

If you can release it, I am so thankful. :blush:

Nice work~

Wow that was totally out of left field

But fantastic none the less

Thor' date=' your the best conversioner (yes i made up that word) the oblivion community has

thanks!

[/quote']

Thanks a bunch! You also have Private Messaging disabled, so I can't reply to your question.

Sorry for double post, just had a crazy thought and i need to share it somewhere.

Import body, delete skeleton, import new skeleton and parent to body, select skeleton, and enter Pose Mode.

0gzkn70omckpd5g6g.jpg

Modifying any one of the selected nodes will also change that particular part of the body (Scale, Rotate, etc.). Certainly makes it easier to turn this:

3chlyaybr36zhtn6g.jpg

...Into this:

ic6ue5mbg5p30pi6g.jpg

Without completely mangling the torso. There are a handful more steps to take involving applying the Armature modifier, and I have no idea what it'll look like in game, so I have no idea how viable this is.

I feel like I discovered something someone else discovered three years ago :s

Sorry for double post' date=' just had a crazy thought and i need to share it somewhere.

Import body, delete skeleton, import new skeleton and parent to body, select skeleton, and enter Pose Mode.

Modifying any one of the selected nodes will also change that particular part of the body (Scale, Rotate, etc.). Certainly makes it easier to turn this:

3chlyaybr36zhtn6g.jpg

...Into this:

ic6ue5mbg5p30pi6g.jpg

Without completely mangling the torso. There are a handful more steps to take involving applying the Armature modifier, and I have no idea what it'll look like in game, so I have no idea how viable this is.

I feel like I discovered something someone else discovered three years ago :s

Omg nice. Thanks for the tip. I'm still VERY new to Blender modding. I haven't even read the tutorials yet, I kinda just jumped in and messed around with it. Pretty much anything I have done is just winging it.

It's also kinda cool that you seem to be interested in this body. Most of the great DMRA modders I have talked to seem to not like the megaoppai body for whatever reason.

Archived