Help for a breast and butt lover~

versus

So, I've been looking around and I see all these body mods: So far, HugeFemaleBodyOrgan by ravensaw is my favorite. I also enjoy MegaOppai and some modification AGHGEC I can't seem to find with bigger tits. The point of this thread is this: Can you guys help a guy out in finding all the wonderful super big breast and butt mods out there? The bigger the better, of course.

Guest Jenova23

Or you could show some support for people who exclusively post their hard work here! :s

Voorstryden's Perfect Slut

My apologies. I do have your bod up and running in my install' date=' though. :) The wife loves those heels.

[/quote']

I have a bunch of body shapes I made that I never uploaded to nexus (LAZY TO UPLOAD) that fit this description this is unfinished but basically complete project which I made to use with my version of oblivion just some missing textures so don't freak I will add that later and one or two unaligned body types I will fix that tomorrow if need be just quick release.

plz make clothing!

Set Body TNA BETA

LINK --> DOWNLOAD

Or you could show some support for people who exclusively post their hard work here! :s

My apologies. I do have your bod up and running in my install' date=' though. :) The wife loves those heels.

[/quote']

I have a bunch of body shapes I made that I never uploaded to nexus (LAZY TO UPLOAD) that fit this description this is unfinished but basically complete project which I made to use with my version of oblivion just some missing textures so don't freak I will add that later and one or two unaligned body types I will fix that tomorrow if need be just quick release.

plz make clothing!

Set Body TNA BETA

LINK --> DOWNLOAD

I downloaded the link, but there doesn't seem to be an esp in the file. :(

[/quote']

plz make clothing!

Set Body TNA BETA

LINK --> DOWNLOAD

Looks like you were in a little bit too much of a hurry and forgot to include the setbody.esp and the file folders: meshes\characters\

They do look nice so once you include the missing folders and esp I am sure folks will grab them :)

Guest Jenova23

[/quote']

plz make clothing!

Set Body TNA BETA

LINK --> DOWNLOAD

Looks like you were in a little bit too much of a hurry and forgot to include the setbody.esp and the file folders: meshes\characters\

They do look nice so once you include the missing folders and esp I am sure folks will grab them :)

OK there added esp.

BODY SHAPES EDITED BY ME!!!

1. Perfect slut huge

2. HUHKU (Black & Red Nails)

3. XLHUHKU (not added)

4. ANYA BODY

5. MANGA AND HUHKU

6. Xivilai Body

7. HKCNA

8. HXLHUHKU

[/quote']

plz make clothing!

Set Body TNA BETA

LINK --> DOWNLOAD

OK there added esp.

1. Perfect slut huge

3. XLHUHKU (not added)

4. ANYA BODY

5. MANGA AND HUHKU

6. Xivilai Body

7. HKCNA

8. HXLHUHKU

Excelent work man! I have an request, could make some modifications on AGHGEC (D) or other versions of it?

[/quote']

plz make clothing!

Set Body TNA BETA

LINK --> DOWNLOAD

OK there added esp.

1. Perfect slut huge

3. XLHUHKU (not added)

4. ANYA BODY

5. MANGA AND HUHKU

6. Xivilai Body

7. HKCNA

8. HXLHUHKU

Okay, from what I was able to get working, there's a lot of potential here. Especially the HXLKUHKU body -- I fucking love it. There was a lot of empty spaces and such, and a few bodies caused my game to crash.

Can't wait to see the finished product~ You should definitely take a look at HugeFemaleOrganBody by Ravensaw for inspiration... maybe double it. ;P *hint*

Jenova23,

Thank you for including the Perfect Slut body in your extended setbody file. I downloaded it to check it out and love that you have modified her into another larger version! Can I ask a favor though, can you include her original lower body, hands, and feet from the original Perfect Slut body type if you plan on distributing her? Her calves, thighs, and ass and hands / feet were all reworked to ensure she really is the perfect slut. Let me know if you need any of the files and i can post them. You should be able to find the non-gape ass (no butt plug) lower nif files already included in my rar file so just use that one.

Thanks!

Voor

I want to contribute to!:D

But first i want to issue a favor so to speak.

If someone can combine this body together (including the feet)

I'll promise to upload a couple armors for it:)

And here is my small contribution to this wonderful thread

a few people have asked about my edit of Conehead's AGHGEC D version

here it is: http://mediafire.com/?be4eky6kqb783x0

and here is a armor i converted it to: http://mediafire.com/?4lb2z3pvvmpwelv all credits go to original authors.

Btw Jenova those are some excellent body's thanks for sharing!!!

I want to contribute to!:D

But first i want to issue a favor so to speak.

If someone can combine this body together (including the feet)

I'll promise to upload a couple armors for it:)

And here is my small contribution to this wonderful thread

a few people have asked about my edit of Conehead's AGHGEC D version

here it is: http://mediafire.com/?be4eky6kqb783x0

and here is a armor i converted it to: http://mediafire.com/?4lb2z3pvvmpwelv all credits go to original authors.

Btw Jenova those are some excellent body's thanks for sharing!!!

Thank you so much, Jay! For the bodies, and the armor. They look *fantastic*, I'm enjoying them as we speak!

To add, I found this: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=28062

Someone posted it as a joke on the forum, but I'm in love with the body. Does anyone know where I can find the files for it? That's only the armor, unfortunately.

these were mostly done for my draenei character and thus have hooves, there are several versions of each for both futa and normal female. The character I made them for uses the Kaleen race but you should be able to use any for the normal female body types the futa versions will need to use the included textures and the futa project mod I do not recommend using them without that mod. they are only included because i am to damn lazy to repackage this

http://www.4shared.com/file/h4JgsB2L/draenei.html

if you choose to use the hair it must be set up as a single color hair style.

i.e. it will not change colors

these were mostly done for my draenei character and thus have hooves' date=' there are several versions of each for both futa and normal female. The character I made them for uses the Kaleen race but you should be able to use any for the normal female body types the futa versions will need to use the included textures and the futa project mod I do not recommend using them without that mod. they are only included because i am to damn lazy to repackage this

[/quote']

Thank you~ ^_^ I draenei and horsecocks are one of my favorite things in the world. Combining then made my day!

I'm not very good at this replacing textures and stuff, I dl'd the Kaleen race and just replaced your files with whatever was there. I put the meshes in some setbody folders. If someone could provide a working esp for this stuff, that'd be great. Otherwise, I'll just fumble around until I figure it out, lol.

Edit 2: I GOT IT.

these were mostly done for my draenei character and thus have hooves' date=' there are several versions of each for both futa and normal female. The character I made them for uses the Kaleen race but you should be able to use any for the normal female body types the futa versions will need to use the included textures and the futa project mod I do not recommend using them without that mod. they are only included because i am to damn lazy to repackage this

[/quote']

now there is a horse cock lol.

too bad there isn't very much gear for the hooves i love them lol

As soon as i can get this issue resolved

I'll go ahead and upload a conversion i made for that body if anyone is intrested:D

Memememe~ I've been messing around with the stuff you sent me. I had some troubles with the textures on the armor, but I figured it out and it looks *fantastic*! I had my heroine wear it on the DarkLessons quest chain. :3

I only wish I could make the wisteria more revealing. If I knew how, I'd make it so the bra only covers the nipple so you can still see the aerola and make the panties only cover the vagina (so it seems like it's held by a dildo).

[/quote']

Thank you~ ^_^ I draenei and horsecocks are one of my favorite things in the world. Combining then made my day!

I'm not very good at this replacing textures and stuff, I dl'd the Kaleen race and just replaced your files with whatever was there. I put the meshes in some setbody folders. If someone could provide a working esp for this stuff, that'd be great. Otherwise, I'll just fumble around until I figure it out, lol.

Where'd you paste everything to get it completely working? I can only get it partially functioning.

[/quote']

Where'd you paste everything to get it completely working? I can only get it partially functioning.

The tail and face tentacles don't match if you use the textures in the package. You have to match the skin to the tail/face tentacles. I choose to use the same textures as the skin for both, so they matched.

[/quote']

The tail and face tentacles don't match if you use the textures in the package. You have to match the skin to the tail/face tentacles. I choose to use the same textures as the skin for both, so they matched.

I still can't get this working quite right. There's more files here then I'm used to. Can you give me a quick pass of what files go in what folder?

Okay so i promised everyone here that i'd make a armor contribution to this thread

well I'm not quite done but here's some WIP pic's of what i'm doing:

I'm using the UHK upperbody edit that i did, and Jenova23's lowerbody

It still needs some work, especially the body

If there is someone who can make seams look invisible please please contact me!!!

Tell me what u think guys!

post-3442-13597871943575_thumb.jpg

post-3442-13597871943853_thumb.jpg

I still can't get this working quite right. There's more files here then I'm used to. Can you give me a quick pass of what files go in what folder?

you do not use all of the files, look over the body options and pick the one you want. if you do not have the setbody mod your going to run into all female characters being draenei.

So I recommend finding a body type in setbody that you do not like and replacing that with these. you may need to rename these body parts to match the name of the body you are replacing.

also for some parts you will need to add them to races esp or rename them to match the parts from the races esp. my horns and tail if i remember right are named differently to avoid confusing them with the original races.

you do not use all of the files' date=' look over the body options and pick the one you want. if you do not have the setbody mod your going to run into all female characters being draenei.

So I recommend finding a body type in setbody that you do not like and replacing that with these. you may need to rename these body parts to match the name of the body you are replacing.

also for some parts you will need to add them to races esp or rename them to match the parts from the races esp. my horns and tail if i remember right are named differently to avoid confusing them with the original races.

[/quote']

I got it working with setbody partially but the feet clip through the hooves. I've never done any ESP edits before but I suppose you have to start sometime. Thanks for your help. I'm sure I'll get it.

Also Jay that looks great!

Archived