Jump to content

[mod] [mod] Daughters of Lust - updated


Recommended Posts

Posted
12 hours ago, Frel said:

first I love the mod and mechanics, one thing that can frustrating though is  the warlord or rather, how she becomes so powerful before you can reach her to stop her progress. Which can be very annoying when you play other bookmark succubae or your own. I know Phaze had similar issue with their Futa mod and addressed it by giving an option to either weaken her or even snap her. Would it be possible to have similar option ? 

 

A lot of Asena's power come from the fact that she is essentially a conqueror with good stats that lives for a rather long time. If you let the game run on its own devices enough, even in vanilla you will occasionally run into conquerors going that insane.

 

Since a lot of her power come from being Conqueror at some point or another, the only realistic avenue to make her weaker is to make her character worse, but I'll see what can be trimmed in such a situation. And no, I am not going to entertain removing her outright.

Posted
On 10/4/2026 at 12:12 PM, Lyskorie said:

 

It still works like that. Just make sure you right click on the actual owner of the county and not just whoever the top liege is.

Then i dont understand why i cant go to an expedition like the example in the screenshots. 

20261006114220_1.jpg

20261006114256_1.jpg

Posted

Here's what happens if you leave Asena unchecked. Mostly I ignored her while I built up my little kingdom in the holy land. Ultimately though, I had to kill her, as she had finally declared on me, after pretty much taking over the rest of the map. She had >250k troops at one point.

 

 

asena.png

Posted
On 10/3/2026 at 8:56 AM, KuroNecron said:

It was probably me overlooking something... I did some scientific savescumming, and as soon as i either settled down/got landed i could marry, or as soon as i converted religion (in my case to Madeleinism) it also worked.

 

Aspiration i chose "Restore the holy roman empire" or "restore charlemagne" or however it was called.

im having the same problem and i picked the same "restore the holy roman empire" good to know that i maybe able to marry when i settle down

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...