Sevii88 Posted Wednesday at 05:32 PM Posted Wednesday at 05:32 PM (edited) 4 hours ago, DerpedPerd said: nevermind, got it back once i've caught suicune. but how do i get back all of my dex list? Yup. Kanto dex is unlocked by default, Sevii shows only when you have a Pokemon from that dex. Further, when you're in Kanto, it shows the Kanto dex. In Sevii? It shows the Sevii dex entries. It is a simple change to make the dex present a screen where you choose which region to view, I just didn't think that was necessary considering the Pokedex's limited role in this game. If people want the ability to choose dex region, I'll make it happen. To your other question regarding Hoenn and Johto: Kwevlo has shown that they're working on a massive expansion to the game, including new regions. From what they've already previewed, they're cooking. Edited Wednesday at 05:37 PM by Sevii88 1
Bapanada Posted Thursday at 03:21 AM Posted Thursday at 03:21 AM (edited) Ok, after being On and Off again with this, I have finished my custom dex entries. Just copy/paste them over the files in the folder with the ones you have in your PBS folder. This is for the  Sevii update version. I need to go back and copy paste these in the regular version, which I will get to soon.  Better Feral F Dex Entries (Sevii).zip Edited Thursday at 03:21 AM by Bapanada 3
DerpedPerd Posted Thursday at 12:05 PM Posted Thursday at 12:05 PM 18 hours ago, Sevii88 said: Yup. Kanto dex is unlocked by default, Sevii shows only when you have a Pokemon from that dex. Further, when you're in Kanto, it shows the Kanto dex. In Sevii? It shows the Sevii dex entries. It is a simple change to make the dex present a screen where you choose which region to view, I just didn't think that was necessary considering the Pokedex's limited role in this game. If people want the ability to choose dex region, I'll make it happen. To your other question regarding Hoenn and Johto: Kwevlo has shown that they're working on a massive expansion to the game, including new regions. From what they've already previewed, they're cooking. thanks for the dex clarification. i thought something is amiss again. Â can't wait to revisit johto & hoenn with an all new experience 1
Sevii88 Posted Thursday at 09:45 PM Posted Thursday at 09:45 PM 18 hours ago, Bapanada said: Ok, after being On and Off again with this, I have finished my custom dex entries. Just copy/paste them over the files in the folder with the ones you have in your PBS folder. This is for the  Sevii update version. I need to go back and copy paste these in the regular version, which I will get to soon. Thank you for the edits! I appreciate the effort! I've integrated your edits into the Sevii version. The next update is ready to go. I added Bapanada's edits and made Trainer Tower a flyable destination. I'll wait till Saturday to update the links in case any final bugs/changes need addressing. 1
Bapanada Posted Friday at 12:12 AM Posted Friday at 12:12 AM 2 hours ago, Sevii88 said: Thank you for the edits! I appreciate the effort! I've integrated your edits into the Sevii version. The next update is ready to go. I added Bapanada's edits and made Trainer Tower a flyable destination. I'll wait till Saturday to update the links in case any final bugs/changes need addressing. You're welcome, dude. I always thought they could use some more fleshing out. Some of them are sexual while others are more or less the kind of stuff you'd see in base game..... and then you have Candice, lmao!
DerpedPerd Posted Friday at 12:02 PM Posted Friday at 12:02 PM 14 hours ago, Sevii88 said: Thank you for the edits! I appreciate the effort! I've integrated your edits into the Sevii version. The next update is ready to go. I added Bapanada's edits and made Trainer Tower a flyable destination. I'll wait till Saturday to update the links in case any final bugs/changes need addressing. hi, just a minor invisibug: invisiChansey 1
Sevii88 Posted 17 hours ago Posted 17 hours ago (edited) On 10/2/2026 at 6:02 AM, DerpedPerd said: hi, just a minor invisibug: invisiChansey Thanks! Fixed in latest version. Links updated on page 45. Bapanada's dex entry edits, Chansey fix, and... Birth Island and Deoxys were added! Yup, I drew Birth Island myself. Talk to the man in front of the Trainer Tower to receive the Aurora Ticket. The puzzle mimics the original game's behavior. Edit: links updated again... Made small refinements to Birth Island map and prevented the use of Fly (leaving after the puzzle breaks the encounter...). Edited 16 hours ago by Sevii88 1
Sevii88 Posted 13 hours ago Posted 13 hours ago I'm attaching some sprites that I've worked on. Included are front sprites for Karen and Jasmine, and a back sprite draft for Jasmine. I'm hoping others will iterate on these. Credit to RyuUzuki for the Caitlin back sprite that Jasmine is based on. Credit to the HeartGold and SoulSilver team on the Pokemon Nude Project LL forums for the Jasmine and Karen front sprites. Sprites.zip
z3ld00d Posted 11 hours ago Posted 11 hours ago 1 hour ago, Sevii88 said: I'm attaching some sprites that I've worked on. Included are front sprites for Karen and Jasmine, and a back sprite draft for Jasmine. I'm hoping others will iterate on these. Credit to RyuUzuki for the Caitlin back sprite that Jasmine is based on. Credit to the HeartGold and SoulSilver team on the Pokemon Nude Project LL forums for the Jasmine and Karen front sprites. Sprites.zip 14.66 kB · 1 download I actually started working on Jasmine back sprite a bit ago, but this gave me the motivation to finish it. I've also been working on overworld/following sprites for a while now, I'm about 70% done. 4
Sevii88 Posted 10 hours ago Posted 10 hours ago 38 minutes ago, z3ld00d said: I actually started working on Jasmine back sprite a bit ago, but this gave me the motivation to finish it. I've also been working on overworld/following sprites for a while now, I'm about 70% done. Sheeeeesh! Good job! Dam! I hope you continue, these are really good!
z3ld00d Posted 8 hours ago Posted 8 hours ago Thanks! I'm glad you like it! Here's two options for the shiny, one where just the hair's changed and one in full greyscale except the highlights. Personally, i think the full grey one may be a bit too much, but its up to you. Of course, feel free to make your own if you had different colors on mind. 1
z3ld00d Posted 8 hours ago Posted 8 hours ago I also did a quick edit of some of existing sprites to make MissingNo. and Zelda 4
Sevii88 Posted 8 hours ago Posted 8 hours ago (edited) 46 minutes ago, z3ld00d said: I also did a quick edit of some of existing sprites to make MissingNo. and Zelda Oh man! Keep cooking! Zelda? Hell yeah. Could be a physical attacker with Swords Dance and set up with Gardepunny? She uses magic in the Wilds era.. Hrm. Maybe as a reward for a win streak in the Trainer Tower? And Missing No.? I like that idea as a PokeGirl instead of just Missing No. Very nice! Thank you for sharing and for your efforts! Edited 7 hours ago by Sevii88
DerpedPerd Posted 8 hours ago Posted 8 hours ago 37 minutes ago, z3ld00d said: I also did a quick edit of some of existing sprites to make MissingNo. and Zelda shiny MissingNo gives "The Ring" vibes. i think MissingNo's face would have blank slate, since it's a corrupted data loaded
z3ld00d Posted 7 hours ago Posted 7 hours ago 5 minutes ago, DerpedPerd said: shiny MissingNo gives "The Ring" vibes. Thanks, that's exactly what I was going for. I tried removing missingno's eyes but it leaves a big solid blob of color on the face that looks kinda bad. Also forgot to send the party icons so here they are (didn't do on for missingno, the missing sprite "?" works well enough) 1
Sevii88 Posted 7 hours ago Posted 7 hours ago 10 minutes ago, z3ld00d said: Thanks, that's exactly what I was going for. I tried removing missingno's eyes but it leaves a big solid blob of color on the face that looks kinda bad. Also forgot to send the party icons so here they are (didn't do on for missingno, the missing sprite "?" works well enough) Well done! I had the thought that Jasmine would have a second evolution. A powerful one. Maybe themed around Mega Steelix (hovering rainbow metal bits). If you have the time, would you please make another Jasmine sprite that fits an evolution for the excellent Jasmine sprite you shared? I'll work on adding these tomorrow. To the forum: feel free to share any ideas for abilities/moves/method of obtainment. Thank you again, z3ld00d!
Bapanada Posted 3 hours ago Posted 3 hours ago 4 hours ago, Sevii88 said: Well done! I had the thought that Jasmine would have a second evolution. A powerful one. Maybe themed around Mega Steelix (hovering rainbow metal bits). If you have the time, would you please make another Jasmine sprite that fits an evolution for the excellent Jasmine sprite you shared? I'll work on adding these tomorrow. To the forum: feel free to share any ideas for abilities/moves/method of obtainment. Thank you again, z3ld00d! Would it be possible to have Missingno spawn on the right edge of Cinnabar like normal? If not, maybe a secret room in Cinnabar Mansion.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now