Crusader Kings 2 Adult Mod Capabilities

itzaguy

I tried your mod and I like it. Now, brothel can have rather strange results, like female or child as customer - and they can impregnate the female character. Yup, my female ruler had child with two mothers (I used real_fathers command to check).

yes this is a known issue on non-windows xp machines

my god. .. i always been looking for an adult mod for ck2 ... this seems cool ... i was thinking about learning some flash and ck2 modding stuff and see if sex scenes could be played or somethin ... too bad i wont have the time ... anyway good luck with this 

First, a preface - I love the work everyone is doing for CK2, scattered as it is across a few sites and threads.

Some thoughts on abductions:

The primary method for abduction should really be a plot - Grabbing somebody and carting them away shouldn't be easier than assassinating them, and a plot has the advantage of already taking relative intrigue values into account. It can also be discovered, which is also a bonus.

It could also be a possible "your minions report an opportunity to abduct" on an intrigue focus character's "spy on" targeted interaction.

The cost should scale based on the tier of your target or their liege, if they're unlanded, or not be necessary - The people involved are already loyal to you, however obtained or maintained, and I can't imagine wanting to throw more money at an attempted abduction than I would at building a single permanent improvement on one of my holdings.

A failed abduction shouldn't result in the immediate imprisonment of anybody - Rather, it should result in an opinion modifier that indicates that it was some kind of crime (applied to all conspirators). If they want to imprison those involved, they have to actually have the authority (liege or above). No spymaster in their right mind would ever expose themselves directly in a foreign court. That's what lackeys are for.

As an aside, I'm already working on making these ideas into a working mod which will allow players and AI to abduct others. Including a 0 value opinion modifier which will allow other events to put a hidden "I want this person abducted" opinion between the AI and a target, which greatly increases the decision weight on the abduction plot against that person - Currently balancing this aspect to make the AI a bit more intelligent on who it picks.

With the exception of applying the opinion modifier in events, the whole thing should be fully plug and play without (directly) interfering with any other mods. I might make a separate mod to apply the opinion within vanilla CK events, though this is much lower on my priorities.

What you or the AI decide to do with your prisoners is up to you (and the AI's RNGesus decision capabilities.)

That does remind me though - The prevalence of attraction modifiers in the adult mods tends to massively skew opinions, making any "vanilla" balancing based on what a given AI thinks of a target completely useless. So much so that the quickest way to see which provinces are under a regent is to switch to opinion view and see which ones aren't bright green.

I expect to have a working distributable copy sometime after the weekend.

@esra

I'm using the nadamod v12 (without the map), tried to make my female character an exclusive whore.

So I spam the "sell your body", and I end up with endless pregnancy. My character keep giving birth even after I stop working in brothel for few years.

By using charinfo in console, there's a few bastard lining up in the belly waiting to be born, help?

If you replace each of the lines in nada1.txt that look similar to this with this version, you shouldn't end up with the problem again. As things are, however, your Queen of the Whores will have to give birth to the world until it runs its course.

random_playable_ruler = { random_courtier = { is_female = no is_adult = yes ai = yes NOT = { trait = chaste trait = incapable spouse = ROOT is_lover = ROOT } hidden_tooltip = { random = { chance = 5 if = { limit = { ROOT = { is_pregnant = no } } ROOT = { impregnate_cuckoo = PREV }}}}}}

It's somewhat amusing that they hard-coded patrician gender laws and blocked matrilineal marriages for them, but didn't put a sanity check on impregnation.

If you replace each of the lines in nada1.txt that look similar to this with this version, you shouldn't end up with the problem again. As things are, however, your Queen of the Whores will have to give birth to the world until it runs its course.

random_playable_ruler = { random_courtier = { is_female = no is_adult = yes ai = yes NOT = { trait = chaste trait = incapable spouse = ROOT is_lover = ROOT } hidden_tooltip = { random = { chance = 5 if = { limit = { ROOT = { is_pregnant = no } } ROOT = { impregnate_cuckoo = PREV }}}}}}

It's somewhat amusing that they hard-coded patrician gender laws and blocked matrilineal marriages for them, but didn't put a sanity check on impregnation.

true. thanks, found this error too, forgot to fix it.

you can find an updated version on my blog. link is in my signature.

Using your mod. Its fun and going in the right naughty direction.

Some critisism though especially about the map portion.

1)Having no rivers no mountains hills etc makes the battles almost strictly about numbers and the map very boring to be honest (though I like the religions and the fact I can play Messalians).

2)Due to generation of characters the major religions (islam-cristian) never expand.

3)Germanic religion is Overpowered. In every one of my games unless I defeat them at the very very begining they conquer half the map in few years and every duke start spawning invasions conquering the map by 1060-1100. (the vanilla version was ment to work as the pagan/germanic states tend to remain small due to laws and small beginings fighting bigger nations -Having emperors disappears that drawback and overpower them)

4)Not being able to build other building especially military is disastrous especially with the German invasions spawned 15000 armies (add flat map and its impossible to defeat).

5)I get that its multi map but I would like a bit more of from the map than a 8 nations around a circle of randomly generated characters and I would like some variety and also even more nations with their own religions - heresies.

6)The mini map still depics europe.

I really appreciate your work .Keep it up the good work.

you can find an updated version on my blog. link is in my signature.

Using your mod. Its fun and going in the right naughty direction.

Some critisism though especially about the map portion.

1)Having no rivers no mountains hills etc makes the battles almost strictly about numbers and the map very boring to be honest (though I like the religions and the fact I can play Messalians).

2)Due to generation of characters the major religions (islam-cristian) never expand.

3)Germanic religion is Overpowered. In every one of my games unless I defeat them at the very very begining they conquer half the map in few years and every duke start spawning invasions conquering the map by 1060-1100. (the vanilla version was ment to work as the pagan/germanic states tend to remain small due to laws and small beginings fighting bigger nations -Having emperors disappears that drawback and overpower them)

4)Not being able to build other building especially military is disastrous especially with the German invasions spawned 15000 armies (add flat map and its impossible to defeat).

5)I get that its multi map but I would like a bit more of from the map than a 8 nations around a circle of randomly generated characters and I would like some variety and also even more nations with their own religions - heresies.

6)The mini map still depics europe.

I really appreciate your work .Keep it up the good work.

@1 : sorry, it's going to stay that way. battle is now about leadership skill and troop configuration. i like it that way, sorry if you don't. i easily defeated armies double the size than mine with elite retinues of heavy infantry. concentrate on one troop, develop its tech, build/expand military complex, try to give your leaders traits fitting your troops, research "military organization" to increase retinue size.

@2: so? it's a fictional map ^^

@3 : yes, "kerodad" is intended to be a hard & aggressive ai enemy, and imo they sure are. they are overpowering to the other ais maybe, but they shouldn't be to a human player. and they are defeatable, even late game, when you started on the southern continent for example and had no confrontation with them before, IF you didn't forget to expand and use a strategy like that described above.

@4: you can build a "military complex", expandable to level 8, and combined with the "military organization" tech, you can build powerful retinue armies.

@5: i intended the map to be played on multiplayer lan matches. i think ~190 provinces are sufficient. there are enough big shitty-performance maps out there.

@6: YES. right. i'll be fixing that.

really, I'm sorry to disagree to all but one of your points, it's just a matter of opinion/personal taste i think, but nevertheless: thanks! i really appreciate the feedback! and thanks for playing my mod :)

Thanks for the answer esra . I  just want to add though that I continue to dissagree with the 2nd point. Yes its a fictional map but it was designed as a multi map and that means that the players assigned to those religions during a multi game have to continuesly fabricate new claims (loss of money and time and prestige) while the germanic religion player wipes the map.

From the 5th piont I guess you go for a very fast multi games (completed in 2-3 hours) so the rest of my points are wrong for that kind of map. Thanks for your answer and keep up the good work.

Hey esra, Im using your nadamod v12 and Enjoying it. However there is one thing that is bugging me about it. The Random event to rape female prisoners, could you switch it to an interaction decision (intrigue menu or personal menu thing  ) rather than random fired event? I ask because in my current game I have quite a few female prisoners and the event is spamming like crazy. It gets rather annoying, rather fast. If you don't want to move it to could you add more checks to it? Like stop the event from firing if you are leading troops. (Doesnt make much sense to be wandering your prison while being halfway around the world anyway). Other than that Great mod!

thanks for the awesome mod erza. I really like how you added different breast size.

I was just wondering though, not all the females had the breast size trait. I am using all dlc content and CK2+. is there some error on my part?

I can answer this one: There's an error in events/nada1.txt

If you open it up and look for this part:

AND = { 
	NOT = { mother = { add_trait = small_tits } }
	NOT = { mother = { add_trait = regular_tits } }
	NOT = { mother = { add_trait = big_tits } }
	NOT = { mother = { add_trait = huge_tits } }
}

just change the "add_trait" part to "trait" on each of those lines. When done, it should look like this:

AND = { 
	NOT = { mother = { trait = small_tits } }
	NOT = { mother = { trait = regular_tits } }
	NOT = { mother = { trait = big_tits } }
	NOT = { mother = { trait = huge_tits } }
}

Now when a girl reaches maturity, if her mother didn't have any breasts, she'll get some anyway.

Edit:

esra, if you don't mind this requiring the WoL DLC, you could always route impregnation on your events through WoL.98, which takes into account the fertility of both parties. You might also consider making an event for the targetted whore when somebody visits the brothel.

Other thoughts:

Rulers can force imprisoned women into working the brothel.

Should have the ability to stop working the brothel.

The random people selected in the work decision should be within diplomatic range. Rather odd to have a landlocked count in the middle of India find his way over to northern Ireland.

thanks for the awesome mod erza. I really like how you added different breast size.

I was just wondering though, not all the females had the breast size trait. I am using all dlc content and CK2+. is there some error on my part?

I can answer this one: There's an error in events/nada1.txt

If you open it up and look for this part:

AND = { 
	NOT = { mother = { add_trait = small_tits } }
	NOT = { mother = { add_trait = regular_tits } }
	NOT = { mother = { add_trait = big_tits } }
	NOT = { mother = { add_trait = huge_tits } }
}

just change the "add_trait" part to "trait" on each of those lines. When done, it should look like this:

AND = { 
	NOT = { mother = { trait = small_tits } }
	NOT = { mother = { trait = regular_tits } }
	NOT = { mother = { trait = big_tits } }
	NOT = { mother = { trait = huge_tits } }
}

Now when a girl reaches maturity, if her mother didn't have any breasts, she'll get some anyway.

Edit:

esra, if you don't mind this requiring the WoL DLC, you could always route impregnation on your events through WoL.98, which takes into account the fertility of both parties. You might also consider making an event for the targetted whore when somebody visits the brothel.

Other thoughts:

Rulers can force imprisoned women into working the brothel.

Should have the ability to stop working the brothel.

The random people selected in the work decision should be within diplomatic range. Rather odd to have a landlocked count in the middle of India find his way over to northern Ireland.

Thank you so much! thanks :D

Hey esra, I seem to have found another bug any female with one of your chest traits gets removed from succession. (tested with Absolute cognatic and enatic gender laws{tried with both better gender laws and crusaderQueens}) My last game I was grooming my daughter to take over after my character died, he came of age (got regular chest) and was no longer a viable heir (game would not recognize her as an heir under any succession laws). I removed the trait with the console and the game recognized her as an heir again.

Abduction plot status update:

Right now, the structure is in and functions, though I need to adjust the modifiers for deciding to take the plot, and set up more than just basic events. I also need to actually write descriptions, rather than unlocalised "plot_abduct_target_desc" style.

Nice features:

opinion_abduction_target - An opinion modifier that doesn't actually change their opinion of you, but serves as a nice way of tracking who the AI wants grabbed. Gives a healthy boost to the chances of the AI picking the plot. Cleared if the plot succeeds, or by event if the person finds their way into the prison of the one who wants them.

Abductions are restricted to diplomatic range. No being grabbed at random by somebody on the other side of the world...

Future plans:

A ruler who wants a particular target (they have the abduction opinion) might try to negotiate with another who already has them in prison. This one won't have diplomatic range limits.

Note: This is essentially a mini-mod that simply adds the abduction (and future extradition) without regards to why they want a target, or what they plan to do with them. That's up to other mods and events.

Since I'm way too lazy to figure something out myself, could someone either tell me what exactly to do or give me an edited file that increases the chance of AI whoring herself out... I'm kind of having a problem finding whores (own most of europe, borthel in almost every place that allows it and still no whores (I use army as a leader to check them))

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a huge CK2 fan and I was wondering if a mod would be possible (I'm completely awful at programming).

Would it be possible to have a Futanari trait that women can get? (Maybe the picture could be a skirt with a bulge in it?)

Then you could have a chance of impregnating other women and possibly mod in that men OR women with the futanari trait could marry women? (Hell, make it so futanari women can marry men too, why not)

If it's not possible I'll understand. I just thought I'd ask.

Take care all.

Archived