Crusader Kings 2 Adult Mod Capabilities

itzaguy

Thank you for the tutorial, that is very complete.

After examine it for awhile...

So to make 20 events to be randomly executed 2-4 times each year... is to make one master event, to execute 20 events, using immediate = random_list = 25-50%.

And then add is_triggered_only = yes in 20 events, so they can't being triggered by themselves, only get called the master event.

Is that right?

I like the idea!!! I'm going to try it.  :heart:

@esra; I took a look at your blog, love it and all, only thing- Is there a possibility you could release just the events and such as a pack? I like to play using NMIH or the Japan mod, but I don't think the mod as it stands is compatible...

ok, next update, i'll make a all-in-1 version with map and the other mods i integrated and a separate plugin version, which should be compatible with most other mods.

another thing: i need a new free blog host, cause blogger decided there is too much freedom on the internet, and they'll have to restrict that. can anyone recommend a new good free blog host, that tolerates nsfw stuff?

I mean, tumblr is kind of shit overall but I don't think they restrict what you can post?

Also, esra, what version of CK is the modpack supposed to work with? It doesn't work on the current version for me, and when I tried to run it on 2.2.1 it started and then when I made a game it spammed me with blank event pages with no buttons to click out...

I mean, tumblr is kind of shit overall but I don't think they restrict what you can post?

Also, esra, what version of CK is the modpack supposed to work with? It doesn't work on the current version for me, and when I tried to run it on 2.2.1 it started and then when I made a game it spammed me with blank event pages with no buttons to click out...

thanks, tumblr it is. if nothing better shows up.

i have 2.3.2. ck2 forces you (which is bullshit) to put mods in

YOURHDLETTER:\Documents and Settings\YOURLOGIN\My Documents\Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings II\mod\nadamod\ for example.

i got win xp, may be different for win 7, win 8 and what else there might be.

Apparently CK2 is on 2.3.3 now? I can't downgrade to that update specifically.

i kno, should work with 2.3.3 too, there haven't been any mayor changes. i'll get the update this weekend ready, and then hopefully everything works for you too

Are there DLC that I should not be using?

i use those:

• african portraits
  • celtic portraits
  • charlemagne
  • customization pack
  • early eastern clothing pack
  • early western clothing pack
  • iberian portraits
  • legacy of rome
  • mediterranean portraits
  • mongol face pack
  • norse portraits
  • persian portraits
  • rajas of india
  • ruler designer
  • russian portraits
  • sons of abraham
  • sunset invasion
  • the old gods
  • the republic
  • the sword of islam
  • turkish portraits
  • way of life

i've made a mod myself.

• it gives women traits for different boob sizes,
  • you can get abused as a female prisoner plus the other way around.
  • also it uses a new map and has some other mods integrated not made by me.

i could make a standalone version on demand.

download link is on my blog

ideas for more content are appreciated

events and traits are fast and easy to make, the map and all were a shitload of work.

Looks nice. I'd like to try it out but I currently run CKII with the HIP mod (which includes VIET events and traits), and I really find it essential.

Would I be able to run both mods alongside each other?

Also I've checked the files a bit and I have a suggestion: instead of breast size decreasing martial stats make it impair personal combat skill. Now martial more or less means military leadership capabilities.

Looks nice. I'd like to try it out but I currently run CKII with the HIP mod (which includes VIET events and traits), and I really find it essential.

Also I've checked the files a bit and I have a suggestion: instead of breast size decreasing martial stats make it impair personal combat skill. Now martial more or less means military leadership capabilities.

i will upload a new version later this evening. it will be splitted - map and events/traits seperately, this way, yes, it will be HIP compatible.

and thanks for your suggestion - i agree completely and just changed those traits to decrease personal combat skill instead of martial.

i will upload a new version later this evening. it will be splitted - map and events/traits seperately, this way, yes, it will be HIP compatible.

and thanks for your suggestion - i agree completely and just changed those traits to decrease personal combat skill instead of martial.

Much appreciated, thank you. I'm going to give it a run tomorrow.

Greetings!

My very first attempt to make a mod for CKII - or for any other games, actually. I have no knowledge of scripting for CKII, so it's very, very alpha for now. And I'm not a native English speaker... in fact, I only know ten English words and use them all wrong, sorry.

What's in the mod right now, anyway:

1) A very, and I mean very simple decision for (bored) male rulers; you'll find it in the intrigue window. It would be much, much better as a random event, but right now I'm happy I could wrote this.

2) A targeted decision for starting things, and then some kind of simple CYA (choose your adventure) event-chains. You need Way of Life, a male ruler and seduction lifestyle (but no running seduction). Then see your mother in diplomacy view. Only two branches are written so far.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1768-crusader-kings-ii-ab-mod/

Is the prison abuse thing not added yet or do you need to be a male ruler to do it?

it's added. but you need to be a male ruler no older than 60, who is not kind, just, incapable or homosexual.

Greetings!

My very first attempt to make a mod for CKII - or for any other games, actually. I have no knowledge of scripting for CKII, so it's very, very alpha for now. And I'm not a native English speaker... in fact, I only know ten English words and use them all wrong, sorry.

What's in the mod right now, anyway:

1) A very, and I mean very simple decision for (bored) male rulers; you'll find it in the intrigue window. It would be much, much better as a random event, but right now I'm happy I could wrote this.

2) A targeted decision for starting things, and then some kind of simple CYA (choose your adventure) event-chains. You need Way of Life, a male ruler and seduction lifestyle (but no running seduction). Then see your mother in diplomacy view. Only two branches are written so far.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1768-crusader-kings-ii-ab-mod/

you can write this:

NOT = { trait = homosexual }
            NOT = { trait = infirm }
            NOT = { trait = incapable }
            NOT = { trait = celibate }
            NOT = { trait = eunuch }
            age = 13
            prisoner = no
            NOT = {
                has_character_modifier = holding_large_feast
            }
            NOT = {
                has_character_modifier = large_feast_timer
            }
            NOT = {
                has_character_modifier = fabulous_feast
            }
            NOT = {
                has_character_flag = guest_feast_started
            }
            NOT = {
                liege = {
                }
            }

like this:

NOT = { 
				trait = homosexual
				trait = infirm
				trait = incapable
				trait = celibate
				trait = eunuch
				has_character_modifier = large_feast_timer
				has_character_modifier = fabulous_feast
				has_character_flag = guest_feast_started
				liege = {
				}
			}

and you can put the ai_will_do = { factor = 0 } at the beginning, else the game will check all the other stuff first, which is quite much and unnecessary.

and you can delete the ai_target_filter if you put ai_will_do = { factor = 0 } there.

but very nice mod, works fine, you do have some experience with that from somewhere, don't you?

ps:

there is quite a small amount of little adult user mods for ck2, isn't there? maybe someone should merge them together to 1 big mod...

you can write this:

and you can put the ai_will_do = { factor = 0 } at the beginning, else the game will check all the other stuff first, which is quite much and unnecessary.

and you can delete the ai_target_filter if you put ai_will_do = { factor = 0 } there.

but very nice mod, works fine, you do have some experience with that from somewhere, don't you?

ps:

there is quite a small amount of little adult user mods for ck2, isn't there? maybe someone should merge them together to 1 big mod...

Thank you very much for those clearing-ups, I'll rewrite like this.

No, I have zero experience. I just examine the event txt-s,  trying to understand the structure - and cannibalise them here and there, to tell the truth.

And anybody can integrate part of my my mod in their (big) mod, i don't mind at all.

Just tried it. After I tweaked the HIP mod since breast size kind of makes the fertile trait redundant which I then removed, I gave it a run through and it functions more or less smoothly and without issue, though I've only played for one in-game year since I didn't have much time. The only issue I've noticed is that the brothel gives a +- to piety. The fact that all women get their breast sizes dispensed at start pleasantly surprised me. Before I played I imagined it would be more like The Maiden Mod where the traits for virginity took off a while after start - something that made it unplayable for me, along with the fact that it didn't check for a few events that led to impregnation, and hence implied sex (inconsistensies like that break a game in my case).

Overall it has a lot of potential and you obviously know what you're doing.

I have one question: I've noticed that you've made the decision to work at the brothel restricted to the player. Personally I prefer it that way, as I can rationalize my character doing anything unsuitable during that time period since I am that person, but I can't rationalize a whole court of noblewomen deciding to whore themselves out. So I'd just like to know if you plan on keeping such features player-only in the future or not.

Speaking of the Maiden Mod, did it get updates? I haven't been able to access the Paradox forums for over two weeks, and last time I checked it was 0.3. I was hoping that they would eventually improve on it, as I like the idea.

I apologize if I'm being too bothersome.

I tried your mod and I like it. Now, brothel can have rather strange results, like female or child as customer - and they can impregnate the female character. Yup, my female ruler had child with two mothers (I used real_fathers command to check).

Archived