Crusader Kings 2 Adult Mod Capabilities

itzaguy

I like the idea of an exhibitionist trait, but that again runs into my lack of graphical ability to design a trait icon.

Your blackmail idea gives me a good idea for what to do with the existing blackmail event chain for people caught committing adultery. Currently in this mod those don't really do anything because Catholics like adultery, so I turned off most of the consequences except giving grounds for divorce. A queen having to do sexy things to preserve a marriage alliance fits the theme, though.

Well, as far as unique icons go, I got nothing. That being said, there is another mod over at hypnotics collective with it's own set of sexy themes. Maybe, you can look through them and see if there's some there you can use.

I can help with writing/ideas, if that's what you need. I can do that; Not much for coding other than basic gutting of other events and stuff that I've done for my games. Hell, I'm still trying to figure out how to make muslims Enatic instead of Agnatic.

http://www.hypnopics-collective.net/smf_forum/index.php?topic=20749.0

Few size Icons, A/B-C/D-E/F-G/H-I/J+

If u have a suggestion what your trait icon should look like, i can try to make one.

Thanks! I'll get to work adding traits for the larger sizes.

For the exhibitionist trait, since it would be a lifestyle trait it needs the shield shape. Beyond that--something to do with a naked woman. Maybe just a naked woman's torso, since the trait icons are tiny.

If u have a suggestion what your trait icon should look like, i can try to make one.

For the exhibitionist trait, since it would be a lifestyle trait it needs the shield shape. Beyond that--something to do with a naked woman. Maybe just a naked woman's torso, since the trait icons are tiny.

Another suggestion I would like to make:

Rather than having to constantly take a decision to whore and buy clothes, wouldn't it be better just to make it so each decision grants a trait that will periodically call up events that allow you to keep your clothes  / continue to gain whoring events (as maintenance)? I really hated having to do that constantly. At least, as a player, this would be a big improvement.

Another suggestion I would like to make:

Rather than having to constantly take a decision to whore and buy clothes, wouldn't it be better just to make it so each decision grants a trait that will periodically call up events that allow you to keep your clothes  / continue to gain whoring events (as maintenance)? I really hated having to do that constantly. At least, as a player, this would be a big improvement.

I don't want to do that for buying, but keep in mind that the duration for the clothes and armor modifiers is much longer now, and I can always change it again. I think I could make the whoring decision a start/stop toggle, though. I'll add that to my to-do list.

It's really difficult to make something that small and still be able to identifie what it should depict.

Here is my attempt after 20 min, not really satisfied. I put a tga and a dds in i do not know which one u need.

Thanks! It's something to work with, anyway. Adding an exhibitionist trait is considerably more work than adding more breast sizes, so it there's plenty of time if you come up with a new idea.

I prefer .tga. It's better supported on Macs. 

For anyone who's curious, the following changes are planned for the next release:

• Add larger breast size traits (I've finished this one)
  • Try to fix the pronouns for Jewish courtiers--Catholics can get female courtiers, but the event text still uses masculine pronouns. This is harder to fix than it sounds.
  • Call the event (nada.030) that assigns breast size and bombshell traits and determines which AI characters can be whores when a character is created as an adult. You may have noticed that some women don't get breasts--this can happen if the character is created as an adult, missing the on_adulthood event.
  • Look at separating the "Your Personal Castle" mod, a version of which was incorporated into nadamod. I like it, but it be much easier if people can just use the regular release of that mod in addition to my mod.

And since that list is all bug fixing and minor changes to things that are already in the mod, something thing from my longer list of new ideas just so that there's something completely really new in the next release.

Adding traits icons are easy.

ckII_beatriceKushen.jpg

It's adding the damn custom portraits I'm still puzzling over, lol. Hell, I even bought CKII so I could gain access to the exclusive Paradox forum, which I can only gain access to if I have a valid copy of the game (those bastards).

And yea, I agree you don't have much room to work with. Custom icons must be 24x24 pixels. Graphical depictions of boobs will look awkward fitting them onto a small congruent square.

inquiry, how exactly does one get Nada's mod working properly?

There are two mods, one that's a map and the other with the sex options.  I don't know about the map, but the sex options you can use genericlogin's version called Christianity mod.  He posted it a page ago.  It's nada's mod with additional changes to the christianity faith.  I was able to get it to work fine with the steam version out of the box.

If you're not using the steam version, I think you need one version back to use nada's release.

Yeah I am using the steam version, I did not think to use the christianity mod however, thanks!

Different question, how does the clothes shop work exactly?

Besides providing some income, it adds a decision to the intrigue panel to shop there. When you do, you can buy a dress or stockings (for women), or heavy armor.

Yeah I am using the steam version, I did not think to use the christianity mod however, thanks!

Besides providing some income, it adds a decision to the intrigue panel to shop there. When you do, you can buy a dress or stockings (for women), or heavy armor.

Yeah, It isn't triggering for me.

After hundreds of tries, I've accomplished static portrait swapping:

ckII_staticPortraitExample1.jpg

ckII_staticPortraitDogeImprisoned.jpg
^ An example of layers, demonstrating the imprisonment status overlapping a static portrait.

The only issue I'm having is this all only works with Europeans, Muslims, and Byzantines. Anyone outside of those three, when I attempt to portrait swap them, the change is ignored and they're instead assigned the red_dots trait. DLC portraits, or anyone outside the European, Muslim, and Byzantine groups won't let me portrait swap.

After hundreds of tries, I've accomplished static portrait swapping:

ckII_staticPortraitExample1.jpg

ckII_staticPortraitDogeImprisoned.jpg

^ An example of layers, demonstrating the imprisonment status overlapping a static portrait.

The only issue I'm having is this all only works with Europeans, Muslims, and Byzantines. Anyone outside of those three, when I attempt to portrait swap them, the change is ignored and they're instead assigned the red_dots trait. DLC portraits, or anyone outside the European, Muslim, and Byzantine groups won't let me portrait swap.

Post your file and ill see whats wrong. I had the same sort of issue when I had made a custom Animal(dog) race.

Oh, I got it! I'm now able to play as a Doge (literally and figuratively). The issue was I needed to extract the .gfx files from the DLC packs I downloaded, since I wasn't accounting for all the cultures.

CKII_dogesInItaly.jpg

Once I fill up all the portrait slots and type up a readme full of instructions, I'll share what I have for anyone else who wants to use my portraits, or use their own portraits. Basically, my mod will serve as a template demonstration purely for static portrait modding. Considering that's all my mod will do, it should make it easy for others to dissect the inner-workings of static portraits.

Cool. Its looking good. Cant wait to give it a try.

The insane thing is this mod's file-size will only total about 1MB, uncompressed. It only uses one big .dds graphic (for the 20+ frames/portraits), several smaller .tga graphics (for the trait icons), and nothing but coding .txt and .gfx files for pointing to where the graphic file is and linking the traits up to each frame/portrait.

It looks like the decisions broke sometime after I tested them. I'll see if I can figure out why.

Cool. Its looking good. Cant wait to give it a try.

The insane thing is this mod's file-size will only total about 1MB, uncompressed. It only uses one big .dds graphic (for the 20+ frames/portraits), several smaller .tga graphics (for the trait icons), and nothing but coding .txt and .gfx files for pointing to where the graphic file is and linking the traits up to each frame/portrait.

Not bad at all.

I kinda wander how difficult it would be to make a Prison-Battleship style total conversion mod(or some other series). Though maybe that type of gameplay wouldn't work out very well with ck2...

It looks like the decisions broke sometime after I tested them. I'll see if I can figure out why.

RIght on, glad I made the bug report.

Was wondering where can i find the latest version of generic's mod?

Would there be any possibility of reducing piety loss/ change it into gaining the cruel trait instead with the target spouse hating you. -50 piety is quite a huge deterrent from having me repeat the sex act.

And also if after repeated rape events and extended captivity duration prisoners come to accept you and become subservent to you. (high class characters require more effort to turnover)

Would there be any possibility of reducing piety loss/ change it into gaining the cruel trait instead with the target spouse hating you. -50 piety is quite a huge deterrent from having me repeat the sex act.

And also if after repeated rape events and extended captivity duration prisoners come to accept you and become subservent to you. (high class characters require more effort to turnover)

There's only one version so far, which you can find in this post. Important note: there is a mysterious bug that keeps the mod's events from working properly. I've been trying to figure it out with absolutely no success for a while now.

Can you provide some information so I can determine which event you are talking about? I need the exact text from the event window in order to track it down.

I haven't touch the prisoner rape stuff at all, but I'll make a note to look at adding Stockholm Syndrome once I get around to working on that section.

There's only one version so far, which you can find in this post. Important note: there is a mysterious bug that keeps the mod's events from working properly. I've been trying to figure it out with absolutely no success for a while now.

Can you provide some information so I can determine which event you are talking about? I need the exact text from the event window in order to track it down.

I haven't touch the prisoner rape stuff at all, but I'll make a note to look at adding Stockholm Syndrome once I get around to working on that section.

Oh wait im sorry. I just checked it out and it seems like i got this mixed up with another mod i found at hongfire the last time. sorry!

Thank you! mm yea the current method of making prisoners your cocubine isn't perfect because

1. You only get a limited number of cocubine slots

2. Setting someone's elses wife as a cocubine will break their marriage.

Looking forward to the next update!

Archived