Crusader Kings 2 Adult Mod Capabilities

itzaguy

I bought this humble bundle for something else and now have an extra copy of CK2. Does anyone know if I can give it, or other games away here.

(I also have a few other games as well that I have more then one copy of.)

Edit:

Also should I post in another forum section or post to give them away if I can?

A pretty great crusader kings 2 adult mod

http://www.hypnopics-collective.net/smf_forum/index.php?topic=20749.0

see nothing without registration :dodgy:

well i can live without that :sleepy:

Arglwydd Mod

Alpha Release 0.5 - Sandbox

by MistralOnyx (onyxmistral@gmail.com)

credit to VVrayven (Arglwydd's Muse)

***History***

22.8.14 - Alpha 0.5

This is a Mind Control Mod for Crusdaer Kings II. It was developed on the 2.1.6 framework of the game.

This mod contains sexually oriented adult material intended for individuals 18 years of age or older and of legal age to view sexually explicit material as determined by the local and national laws of the region in which you reside. If you are not yet 18, if adult material offends you, or if you are playing this mod from any country or locale where adult material is specifically prohibited by law, UNINSTALL THIS MOD!

The Arglwydd Mod adds an element of Erotic Mind Control to the world of Crusader Kings II. This Mod is not a challenge, it is intended to add a bit of MC fun for the MC enthusiast.

Presently this is limited to Male Dominant characters. Your player liege will receive a bloodline trait "Arglwydd" at the start of play and pass it to his descendants. The dominant Arglwydd, the Mwyaf, will emerge and gain vastly powerful abilities to control the destinies of others. This power is known as "The Voice."

The Mwyaf's abilities can be accessed as soon as they manifest by using the Personal Interaction diplomacy option. This option replaces the Send Gift option. Using the Voice one men and women will produce different options. Some options are only available depending on the status of the person being affected and, in the case of females, their level of enslavement.

The Mwyaf will develop a trait that continues to weaken him until he feeds off of the sexual energy of a slave. Ignoring this hunger can cause very bad things to happen so its advisable to always quench your needs as quickly as possible.

Thank you for your interest in Arglwydd.

***Open Statements***

While I am a coder by trade I have never worked on a mod before and this has been a new and challenging experience for me. A great deal of thanks should always be directed to VVrayven - without her this would have been a little pet project and never released publicly. The mod is already much bigger than I had intended and now she is pushing for a lot more additions as well so I will be working on further releases. This is presently a male dom only mod. This MOD is essentially a SANDBOX release right now. There isn't a lot of events or story - it's just an overpowered framework for you to run amok. The AI does not use these features - if you aren't the Mwyaf - don't expect the AI to use the features (it cannot). Please read the following notes carefully.

***Installation***

Same as a standard mod. Unzip the package contents into your mod folder and click the "Arglwydd" option in the custom mods section.

***Activation***

Nothing special is required. The mod will activate on loading a new game. Sexual traits will be assigned to all existing females in the game within about 1 years time or sooner. New females that are born or created will also get them assigned. You should get a splash screen for the mod within about 1 month of the start.

***Compatibility***

So, this is a hard one. I have tried to make as many changes as possible confined to their own files to limit compatibility issues. However, as I have hijacked the "Send Gift" button (due credit to Sunspear for this) the Arglwydd mod will not function with any other mod that does the same thing. I also have core defines changes and a few core files like on_actions. So in short - it may not work with any other mods. If you have an issue with the mod not working because of your actual game version - please let me know.

***Features***

Sexual Traits (0.5): Female characters get sexual traits assigned to them randomly.

The Voice (0.5): Core Framework - allows the Mwyaf to use MC on characters to various effect.

***Bug Reporting (PLEASE READ)***

This game is in a ALPHA state and I imagine it WILL be buggy. Please submit bug reports to this thread or if you simply don't want to join the discussion you can email me at onyxmistral@gmail.com. Please don't bother vvrayven with bug reporting. Also, if you wish to report on bugs - make sure you have OTHER MODS TURNED OFF. I'm not going to troubleshoot compatibility issues with other mods. Now specific things I'd love to hear about bug wise (i'd especially like to know the steps to re-create if possible):

• Receiving any events with "PLACEHODLER" text - you shouldn't be seeing these.
  • New traits assigned to the wrong people.
  • CTD (Crash to Desktop) errors.
  • Spelling and Grammatical Errors.
  • Text that shouldn't be there (like "Character Receives an Event" in the tooltip).
  • Text that is wrong or features that are wrong - like effects getting applied to the wrong character.
  • Graphics that don't match the scenario.
  • Anything else that seems flat strange.

***A note on story and text***

VVrayven wanted to contribute quite a bit of the text and dialogue in this mod. However, she is a mother and full time teacher and is very busy. I don't blame her and I still would love her help. However, this means that the text in the mod isn't up to her expectations. I wrote a lot of the base text and I'm not that fucking good at it. She's touched maybe 25% of everything. So, here is my offer (and she has agreed): if you have story/text/dialogue improvements or suggestions, send her or me a PM with the specific snippet or text you think should be changed and I'll discuss adding it. If we use it you'll get added to a credits screen and have our thanks.

***A Word of Graphics***

So... VV and I have had lots of talk about what kind of graphics to have. Explicit? Soft core? Artful? B&W? We have kind of a mix right now all done with filters. I would love feedback on this. She doesn't have a whole lot of time to finish these. So I've got a lot of half-finished ideas. If you have opinions on the art styles I want to hear them. Better yet - if you have a picture that we can filter and use that fits for a given scenario - let me know!

***Upcoming Releases***

The idea is to add a few more events, story, and minor features with each release as well as one big Major Feature. The present voting order on major features seems to be (but is subject to change):

• Complex Domination System (adding resistance, long term breaking, etc...)
  • Complex Sex System (adding more options for sexual encounters, etc...)
  • Sex God Religion (become your own religion - the Voice rules the world...)
  • Female Dom options (big project - we'll see if I can get to it)

***Criticism (Constructive and Otherwise)***

Hit me with your best shot - seriously - I don't care. This is my first time doing this. I am more inclined to actually listen to your if your polite. Please send me ways we can do better or other suggestions and I'll do what I can. I'm in to this right now so strike while the iron is hot. Please be nice to VVrayven - I will not tolerate anyone being mean or overly critical of her. Heres a list of stuff I am interested in with feedback thinking:

• Menu System - some stuff is in a weird place, some seems duplicated, etc... You got a suggestion to make it flow better - hit me.
  • "Balance" - I know it's a GOD mod... but still sometimes things need to flow better. Specifically, some actions fatigue you, others fatigue the girl. Let me know if you think some actions should have more or less fatigue or any or none.
  • Story ideas - bear in mind the engine is pretty limited - but hit me.

Seriously though if you think something can work better - please let me know how.

***Final Note***

I don't have a manual - go try it. A lot of options are only available if you have enslaved a girl to a higher level. This is a very try it and see mod. Keep your hunger down. I will answer what questions I can when on the forum.

That's it. Have fun.  icon_twisted.gif

A pretty great crusader kings 2 adult mod

http://www.hypnopics-collective.net/smf_forum/index.php?topic=20749.0

see nothing without registration :dodgy:

well i can live without that :sleepy:

Arglwydd Mod

Alpha Release 0.5 - Sandbox

by MistralOnyx (onyxmistral@gmail.com)

credit to VVrayven (Arglwydd's Muse)

***History***

22.8.14 - Alpha 0.5

This is a Mind Control Mod for Crusdaer Kings II. It was developed on the 2.1.6 framework of the game.

This mod contains sexually oriented adult material intended for individuals 18 years of age or older and of legal age to view sexually explicit material as determined by the local and national laws of the region in which you reside. If you are not yet 18, if adult material offends you, or if you are playing this mod from any country or locale where adult material is specifically prohibited by law, UNINSTALL THIS MOD!

The Arglwydd Mod adds an element of Erotic Mind Control to the world of Crusader Kings II. This Mod is not a challenge, it is intended to add a bit of MC fun for the MC enthusiast.

Presently this is limited to Male Dominant characters. Your player liege will receive a bloodline trait "Arglwydd" at the start of play and pass it to his descendants. The dominant Arglwydd, the Mwyaf, will emerge and gain vastly powerful abilities to control the destinies of others. This power is known as "The Voice."

The Mwyaf's abilities can be accessed as soon as they manifest by using the Personal Interaction diplomacy option. This option replaces the Send Gift option. Using the Voice one men and women will produce different options. Some options are only available depending on the status of the person being affected and, in the case of females, their level of enslavement.

The Mwyaf will develop a trait that continues to weaken him until he feeds off of the sexual energy of a slave. Ignoring this hunger can cause very bad things to happen so its advisable to always quench your needs as quickly as possible.

Thank you for your interest in Arglwydd.

***Open Statements***

While I am a coder by trade I have never worked on a mod before and this has been a new and challenging experience for me. A great deal of thanks should always be directed to VVrayven - without her this would have been a little pet project and never released publicly. The mod is already much bigger than I had intended and now she is pushing for a lot more additions as well so I will be working on further releases. This is presently a male dom only mod. This MOD is essentially a SANDBOX release right now. There isn't a lot of events or story - it's just an overpowered framework for you to run amok. The AI does not use these features - if you aren't the Mwyaf - don't expect the AI to use the features (it cannot). Please read the following notes carefully.

***Installation***

Same as a standard mod. Unzip the package contents into your mod folder and click the "Arglwydd" option in the custom mods section.

***Activation***

Nothing special is required. The mod will activate on loading a new game. Sexual traits will be assigned to all existing females in the game within about 1 years time or sooner. New females that are born or created will also get them assigned. You should get a splash screen for the mod within about 1 month of the start.

***Compatibility***

So, this is a hard one. I have tried to make as many changes as possible confined to their own files to limit compatibility issues. However, as I have hijacked the "Send Gift" button (due credit to Sunspear for this) the Arglwydd mod will not function with any other mod that does the same thing. I also have core defines changes and a few core files like on_actions. So in short - it may not work with any other mods. If you have an issue with the mod not working because of your actual game version - please let me know.

***Features***

Sexual Traits (0.5): Female characters get sexual traits assigned to them randomly.

The Voice (0.5): Core Framework - allows the Mwyaf to use MC on characters to various effect.

***Bug Reporting (PLEASE READ)***

This game is in a ALPHA state and I imagine it WILL be buggy. Please submit bug reports to this thread or if you simply don't want to join the discussion you can email me at onyxmistral@gmail.com. Please don't bother vvrayven with bug reporting. Also, if you wish to report on bugs - make sure you have OTHER MODS TURNED OFF. I'm not going to troubleshoot compatibility issues with other mods. Now specific things I'd love to hear about bug wise (i'd especially like to know the steps to re-create if possible):

• Receiving any events with "PLACEHODLER" text - you shouldn't be seeing these.
  • New traits assigned to the wrong people.
  • CTD (Crash to Desktop) errors.
  • Spelling and Grammatical Errors.
  • Text that shouldn't be there (like "Character Receives an Event" in the tooltip).
  • Text that is wrong or features that are wrong - like effects getting applied to the wrong character.
  • Graphics that don't match the scenario.
  • Anything else that seems flat strange.

***A note on story and text***

VVrayven wanted to contribute quite a bit of the text and dialogue in this mod. However, she is a mother and full time teacher and is very busy. I don't blame her and I still would love her help. However, this means that the text in the mod isn't up to her expectations. I wrote a lot of the base text and I'm not that fucking good at it. She's touched maybe 25% of everything. So, here is my offer (and she has agreed): if you have story/text/dialogue improvements or suggestions, send her or me a PM with the specific snippet or text you think should be changed and I'll discuss adding it. If we use it you'll get added to a credits screen and have our thanks.

***A Word of Graphics***

So... VV and I have had lots of talk about what kind of graphics to have. Explicit? Soft core? Artful? B&W? We have kind of a mix right now all done with filters. I would love feedback on this. She doesn't have a whole lot of time to finish these. So I've got a lot of half-finished ideas. If you have opinions on the art styles I want to hear them. Better yet - if you have a picture that we can filter and use that fits for a given scenario - let me know!

***Upcoming Releases***

The idea is to add a few more events, story, and minor features with each release as well as one big Major Feature. The present voting order on major features seems to be (but is subject to change):

• Complex Domination System (adding resistance, long term breaking, etc...)
  • Complex Sex System (adding more options for sexual encounters, etc...)
  • Sex God Religion (become your own religion - the Voice rules the world...)
  • Female Dom options (big project - we'll see if I can get to it)

***Criticism (Constructive and Otherwise)***

Hit me with your best shot - seriously - I don't care. This is my first time doing this. I am more inclined to actually listen to your if your polite. Please send me ways we can do better or other suggestions and I'll do what I can. I'm in to this right now so strike while the iron is hot. Please be nice to VVrayven - I will not tolerate anyone being mean or overly critical of her. Heres a list of stuff I am interested in with feedback thinking:

• Menu System - some stuff is in a weird place, some seems duplicated, etc... You got a suggestion to make it flow better - hit me.
  • "Balance" - I know it's a GOD mod... but still sometimes things need to flow better. Specifically, some actions fatigue you, others fatigue the girl. Let me know if you think some actions should have more or less fatigue or any or none.
  • Story ideas - bear in mind the engine is pretty limited - but hit me.

Seriously though if you think something can work better - please let me know how.

***Final Note***

I don't have a manual - go try it. A lot of options are only available if you have enslaved a girl to a higher level. This is a very try it and see mod. Keep your hunger down. I will answer what questions I can when on the forum.

That's it. Have fun.  icon_twisted.gif

Sounds nice :o

• 1 month later...

I'm currently working on a CK2 mod that I originally started from the basis of the rape prisoner mod that was talked about on page 1. I've since ripped that one to shreds and formed my own mod that does the same thing, plus reworked the GFX of several events such as pregnancy and courtier romance. This is currently only my own personal mod, but I do wonder how many people would be interested and if anyone would be interested in helping.

I'm currently working on a CK2 mod that I originally started from the basis of the rape prisoner mod that was talked about on page 1. I've since ripped that one to shreds and formed my own mod that does the same thing, plus reworked the GFX of several events such as pregnancy and courtier romance. This is currently only my own personal mod, but I do wonder how many people would be interested and if anyone would be interested in helping.

I'd be willing to help, what kind of help do you need?

I'm starting it out simple right now. I do know that my aim for the mod is to essentially make a ck2 enhancement mod with a heavy emphasis on more adult content. The main issues I have is getting ideas to add new events and decisions, finding GFX to add in to add a variety to the event system, and a way to double-check what I'm doing. I've encountered things several times where I have no clue how to get something to work, or even just can not seem to get something to work the way I want. While the paradox forums are nice, there's simply too many pages to find the issue I'm looking for, if it's even there, and there are actually a surprising number of unanswered question on it.

I'm starting it out simple right now. I do know that my aim for the mod is to essentially make a ck2 enhancement mod with a heavy emphasis on more adult content. The main issues I have is getting ideas to add new events and decisions, finding GFX to add in to add a variety to the event system, and a way to double-check what I'm doing. I've encountered things several times where I have no clue how to get something to work, or even just can not seem to get something to work the way I want. While the paradox forums are nice, there's simply too many pages to find the issue I'm looking for, if it's even there, and there are actually a surprising number of unanswered question on it.

I think I can help with most of that.

It would be pretty straight forward to import visit chambers or just about any other part of the GOT mod into CK2 vanilla. I was just looking at the GOT mod interactions menu it's the same basic code as the Arglwydd mod so if you have both or any other one like it they will conflict. The Arglwdd mod has mind control and you can have sex with any woman in the game.

Here's the mod with what I currently have. It works, though not quite how I want it to. The GFX are also mostly placeholder gfx until I can get some better ones to replace them with, though a few I actually like and will probably keep, at least for now.

Future thoughts, possible plans include:

Getting current events working how I want them to function

Introduce new decisions and events for your realm

Introduce new plots for both your realm and outside your realm (will take some time as I've yet to look at the plot events/system)

Adding more GFX to increase the variety of event pictures so that your not always looking at the same few pictures on 40 different events

Any Ideas or thoughts to add to this list would be helpful. Anyone with knowhow on how to mod CK2 that wants to help can supply ideas and even events to add to the mod. Any help will get credited in the readme that will eventually be added, or to any parts of the mod if they help with the mod. Beyond that, I thank you for any assistance you can provide me with in this endeavor.

FYI: the mods I tend to use besides this one

Cantrefi: Waled Divided

Status of Women: A Law Mod

Your Personal Castle

GIS

Ruler Designer Unlocked

New Duel Engine

Here's the mod I'm working on

CK2X mod A001.rar

I did a quick once over of the files, I haven't run the mod yet tempest. Just some quick things I noticed/had questions. Avoid low event numbers to avoid potential conflicts, also can be useful for back and forth event chains or menus, like using 9100100 as the menu of something and option one as 9100110 and 9100120 as option 2. then you can use something like 9100121 as where option 2 leads ect.

Also a very useful program to use is WinMerge it can help make sure when you edit core files that you only edit the parts you really want. 

Oh, do you want the event pictures to look like the rest of CK2, look like paintings, or just like they are?

This is all the time I have for now, I'll look at it more tomorrow.

I did a quick once over of the files, I haven't run the mod yet tempest. Just some quick things I noticed/had questions. Avoid low event numbers to avoid potential conflicts, also can be useful for back and forth event chains or menus, like using 9100100 as the menu of something and option one as 9100110 and 9100120 as option 2. then you can use something like 9100121 as where option 2 leads ect.

Also a very useful program to use is WinMerge it can help make sure when you edit core files that you only edit the parts you really want. 

Oh, do you want the event pictures to look like the rest of CK2, look like paintings, or just like they are?

This is all the time I have for now, I'll look at it more tomorrow.

I'm using a namespace that's not used in the game, and hopefully isn't used by anyone else to try to avoid conflicts and not have to use large numbers. That's what the whole Lans.001, Lans.002, ect. is all about. The current events in the Lans_events is

1. A chain event that fires off from the decision and doen't have anything but 1 option for each event.
  2. An event that fires off if the decision left the prisoner pregnant

To be truthful, I've learned quite a bit about how events work getting this chain to work (It had actually started out as a single event that I just wasn't satisfied with.). As of now, the only thing I want to get the event to do at this point is to fire off each event seperated off by days rather than all in one day.

As for the core files, right now, the only reason I'm using them is either I can't seem to get the stuff I'm trying to get working to work any other way for some reason, or that's where I'm doing the editing. The only core file that truly is needed at this point is the birth_events file since I've edited it to get it firing different evt gfx for the different pregnant events. the others will be changed to seperate files once I can get the stuff working properly from them.

As for the event pictures, I havent really decided on that one yet. I kinda like how the pictures I've added are, but then again, that would mean that in the long run I'd have to change every picture in the game to match and I'm not sure I want to go that far. So, what's your opinion on that (And plz give that opinion after you've actually launched and seen the gfx in game). As of right now, the gfx for the event chain are not quite what I want, but until I can get better ones will just have to stay, so that means that it's the ones for lovers and pregnant that I'm asking about. I personally kinda like them, but then again, since I'm planning on making this a larger mod and availible to other ppl, I'm going to have to make sure that those self same other people can atleast stand them.

I just ran the mod, nice work so far. As for all the events firing off quickly, I think that any event that takes place on the same day is fine firing one after the other.

As for core file editing I meant things like in eventwindow.gfx you added a lot more sprites to it, while they fit in there it would make it harder down the line merging your mod with others. I suggest only real changes should of be changing "Pregnant_woman.tga" to "Pregnant_woman_3.tga" and "Lovers_entwined.tga" to "Lovers_Embrace_2.tga" and put the rest of the lines into GFXevents.gfx. Added benefit to this is updating the mod when the game gets patched so you can see before and after. (Side note: Lovers_Embrace_2.tga and Lovers_Coupulate.tga picture files appear to be missing.) 

Do you use a flow chart or make notes for yourself? I find making notes in the files and using a flow chart program to be helpful when managing event chains.

Also have you tried the Arglwydd mod? It's quite interesting how it does some events. There is patch to get it to work with CK2 2.2 on page 7 of the forum post in it's official thread. If you have problems let me know. I've been playing with it myself a bit, adding events to it. 

The only reason I added all that stuff in eventwindow.gfx was because I was having issues getting it to work in a seperate file of it's own. I'm planning on moving them out to a seperat file but just haven't gotten around to it yet. This is actually the first time I've been making a mod to this level of work rather than just editing a file or two. Once I get into actually making more events and not just trying to get what I'm working on functioning fully and in their proper place, I'll get around to actually making notes and such on what I'm planning. ;) I'm getting the hang of how this stuff functions, and how it flows, I actually didn't expect to make a huge project like I'm now planning when I started this thing, but that's how things go at times.

Anyway, here's the mod again, I thought I had everything in since I had noticed I forgot to package those two pictures the first time I zipped it, but I had thought I got it in before posting.

CK2X mod A001.rar

If you notice anymore issues, let me know and I'll see what I can do to fix it.

The only reason I added all that stuff in eventwindow.gfx was because I was having issues getting it to work in a seperate file of it's own. I'm planning on moving them out to a seperat file but just haven't gotten around to it yet. This is actually the first time I've been making a mod to this level of work rather than just editing a file or two. Once I get into actually making more events and not just trying to get what I'm working on functioning fully and in their proper place, I'll get around to actually making notes and such on what I'm planning. ;) I'm getting the hang of how this stuff functions, and how it flows, I actually didn't expect to make a huge project like I'm now planning when I started this thing, but that's how things go at times.

Anyway, here's the mod again, I thought I had everything in since I had noticed I forgot to package those two pictures the first time I zipped it, but I had thought I got it in before posting.

attachicon.gifCK2X mod A001.rar

If you notice anymore issues, let me know and I'll see what I can do to fix it.

@tempest40k thank's 4 the mod

here some mod i fund so far may be some one can learn from it n make better mod

some how i'dont enjoy Arglwydd_mod is too booring, n not loverslab style :D 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived