BellaGail is bringing pretty back to Skyrim

For those out there that remember her blood elves overhaul, vampire overhaul, or any other facial beautification overhaul... Bella has done it again. Here is a link to her Skyrim face overhaul if you have not already stumbled across it.

a screeny for yall. (note that you may end up with a massive color difference between the body and neck.)

WblV4.jpg

http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=2812

I love Bella's work from Oblivion! Blood elves, vampires you name it! The best part of her uploads was the femalehead_msn.dds! She smoothed them all out for practically all the races! Yay no more sand bags, wrinkles and ridges! (after all that's what the age slider is supposed to be for!) If it looks this good to start with, i'm sure its only going to look better:

For those who don't know of her work, this is what she puts out!

38781-3-1307314063.jpg

38781-2-1307314063.jpg

That's in lol OBLIVION! Can't wait to see what she can pull off in Skyrim!

Silvist, please edit your post and paste your images with a [ spoiler ] image [ /spoiler] format as to keep the thread clean and easily loadable for everyone.

Thanks.

Also appears that Bella has set the file to hidden on nexus for the time being. might be something to do with the texture sizes. A lot of people were commenting about the size of the textures and the color mis-match it was causing.

My apologies, I'm still not used to these boards. Some boards have a feature built in to auto resize. Now that you've been so kind as to "educate" me on how to do it, I can go fix all my pictures ;p

Also isn't there a command to minimize the picture instead of hiding it all together? I'm used to either having it built in or an option in full edit >.>. Every board is different, my apologies once again.

Wait, how is it you all like this thing? The OP screenshot looks straight out of Morrowind, the forehead of this texture has this terrible plastic looking spot right between the eyes that's impossible to miss, and the cheeks and lips look so rough you could sharped knives on them. How is this good?

I tend to agree with Jexsam here. From the screenshots, the skin I can deal with but the structure of the head just doesn't scream right here. The forehead is too large and the cheekbone structure is just plain wrong. I know I'm nitpicking but it's not Barbie-kingdom we're talking here.

I tend to agree with Jexsam here. From the screenshots' date=' the skin I can deal with but the structure of the head just doesn't scream right here. The forehead is too large and the cheekbone structure is just plain wrong. I know I'm nitpicking but it's not Barbie-kingdom we're talking here.

[/quote']

It comes out a lot better in game. Bella's screenshots don't do her work justice at all.

I like it because I just do. I hated that I went from my Oblivion game where every female npc was crazy sexy and attractive to vanilla Skyrim where every female looked like they soaked in a hot tub for 30yrs.

You can get the less shiney and less makeup adjustments to give a more natural beauty look which cuts down on the "plastic look". Mind you I'm not looking for realism. If I wanted that I would go do things outside. This is a fantasy game and I want hot women, crazy monsters epic armors and weapons, and conan the barbarian type men. LOL

I actually use a mix to get the results I want.

Btczn.jpg

This is Beauty Faces for females by necKros which I have mixed together WITH Bella's mod. For Bella I felt the face was almost too smooth, so I'm using the skin texture from necKros which has more realistic skin dimples, but less make-up. From Bella's mod I replaced the eyebrows, lips, and the _msn file for the facial texture since her version is smoother then necKros.

The eyes aren't included anywhere though, that's one of my custom sets.