Jump to content

req Wuthering waves


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, metory said:

I followed the guide and managed to reach the stage shown in Image 1, but everything other than the skirt ended up broken.
I thought I might be able to fix it by identifying the relevant area in "Hunting Mode" (just as I did before) and adding the code near component 4 or 5, but the file that turned up in the search was the one shown in Image 3...
I’ve run out of ideas—my amateur knowledge has hit its limit—so I suppose this is as far as I can go.
I am sorry that, despite your kind advice, I am replying with text that is likely difficult to read due to the use of translation tools.

スクリーンショット 2026-10-09 171125.jpg

スクリーンショット 2026-10-09 170736.jpg

スクリーンショット 2026-10-09 170644.jpg

hiyuki MODini.txt 49.47 kB · 0 downloads

 

Hmmm.

 

The whole detection method itself is fairly sketchy due to 3.7. Before, we only really had to keep track of 1 or 2 hashes per transforming character, but now with all the different Resource Versions + different LoD bias' within each version, hash based detection isn't really an ideal solution anymore...

 

I do have a cope solution in the meantime, I think detectors will need to be rewritten to use Shader hashes instead since they're consistent across Resource Versions for now, but I'm going to have to do some testing to try and find the most "fool-proof" way of doing it so I can rewrite the tutorial.

I'll post a fixed version of the Hiyuki mod once I've sorted it, just wanted to at least say that I'm working on it.

Edited by IncogACC
Posted
3 hours ago, IncogACC said:

 

i have questions 

-FXMap/GlowMap.should i change anything?

-Cutoutmap and Specialmap how we know when to add and map them?

 

Posted
39 minutes ago, yuukino9 said:

i have questions 

-FXMap/GlowMap.should i change anything?

-Cutoutmap and Specialmap how we know when to add and map them?

 


FXMap/GlowMaps are the same as before, set them and run them according to the RabbitFX page.

Cutoutmaps and specialmaps are TSR lines and should be used along side the other main textures you're loading.
Cutoutmaps are for Hiyuki during her ult, it patches mesh holes that appear due to some shader fuckery.

 

I genuinely do not know who needs a Specialmap. There's a lot of new "one-off" effect textures for most characters past 3.0, including some older ones like Galbrena and Chisa, I assume that Rabbit has tried to collapse a lot of these edge case effect textures into "Specialmap" and so you'd use Specialmap to load them, but... well it's definitely not up to date if that's the case.

 

I can ask Rabbit about it at some point, but in the meantime I've been loading effect textures directly to the slot instead, using ps-tX, but that's a little more advanced and as a solution, it's not particularly good as loading directly into slots using ps-tX can and probably will cause texture bleeding which can break other mods.

 

 

On a semi-related note, I may or may not have gotten to play around with the new XXMI and the new hash system. I'm not going into details because I shouldn't be saying anything at all, but I do want to lift the mood a little. The new hash system is looking like it could solve all of the Texture hash related problems.

 

It's still early, no timeline or anything, but I was legit VERY excited when playing around with it, something to look forward to.

Posted (edited)

To fix female rover face 3.7:

1. Download and open a newly fixed mod ini from gamebanana.

2. Check whether the constants are same as the newly fixed mod, if not just copy and replace the constants

3. Copy and replace shapekey override section.

4. Copy and replace shapekey mesh files from the mesh folder

( this method worked for me but I don't know whether this will work for others or not)

 

 

Edited by bryen69
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, IncogACC said:

 

thx man 

another thing in this mod is dds names and ini names breaking Rabbit tsr? bc both have different names i keep getting  Unrecognised entry entry: resource\rabbitfx\XXX = ref resourceXXX no matter what i use im missing something or just being dumb?

sorry for the repeated questions xd

Lynae.rar

Edited by yuukino9
Posted

Does anyone know what version of rabbitfx this Rover mod use?

https://huiyue.org/#page=5590a546c6f18d926507405f 

Or figure out why it looks wierd on my end? Tried a few different versions of Rabbitfx but they all come out wierd. 

Suppose to be an fixed version for 3.7. Leads me to belive there is something wrong on my end? Im using HD version of wuwa. Pretty much all mods i have works fine except this one. Or does it only looks correct on UHD version of wuwa?

This is how its suppose to look like. 

https://huiyue.org/media/99fe67486394ca9cb18546d6.png

But this is how it looks like for me.

 

Screenshot(282).png

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...