Jump to content

req Wuthering waves


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hieee >.<

I was using MoMoQAQ's 'No Outline' mod, but it stopped working after the update, so I tried to fix it.
I haven't noticed any issues/bug so far, but if any of you encounter one, please let me know; it will also help me learn as well 🫠
Yess, I'm new to "WuWa" modding and I'm still learning 🤓

I'm sure 
MoMoQAQ might release an update for this mod later, but I wanted to fix it myself because it would help me learn, and I can't play the game with black outlines xD
I know I yap a bit too much lol >.<

Anyways here's the "NoOutline" MOD: NoOutline v3.6.7z 
image.png.bf3c112ff32d909e8c3b1dd1120ce125.png

Posted
19 minutes ago, stevefox1 said:

any word on a new discord server after the closure of the old one? I miss it :/

the new one It's already been posted here and in the zzz thread,there the admin and other people are responding and helping because there are people who can't get verified.

Posted
33 minutes ago, kurokoi1 said:

the new one It's already been posted here and in the zzz thread,there the admin and other people are responding and helping because there are people who can't get verified.

 

oh I missed that! is there a link available? :)

Posted
1 hour ago, Roseveil said:

Hieee >.<

I was using MoMoQAQ's 'No Outline' mod, but it stopped working after the update, so I tried to fix it.
I haven't noticed any issues/bug so far, but if any of you encounter one, please let me know; it will also help me learn as well 🫠
Yess, I'm new to "WuWa" modding and I'm still learning 🤓

I'm sure 
MoMoQAQ might release an update for this mod later, but I wanted to fix it myself because it would help me learn, and I can't play the game with black outlines xD
I know I yap a bit too much lol >.<

Anyways here's the "NoOutline" MOD: NoOutline v3.6.7z 
image.png.bf3c112ff32d909e8c3b1dd1120ce125.png

incredible , thanks for sharing! i would like to learn as well, mind sharing how you fix a mod like this?

Posted
9 hours ago, zabuzaandhaku said:

incredible , thanks for sharing! i would like to learn as well, mind sharing how you fix a mod like this?

Um,
I tested the shaders individually to find which ones controlled the outlines, dumped those shaders, and then updated the mod.ini

Posted

After the update (both game and Rabbit), some LOD issues arose.

Like one of my Chisa, had to modify her from :

        Resource\RabbitFX\Diffuse = ref ResourceTexture1
        ps-t5 = ResourceTexture3

to :

        ps-t1 = ResourceTexture1
        ps-t5 = ResourceTexture3

to prevent the hair on her forehead from changing color when the camera zoomed out.

Posted (edited)

Why does it look like this? Is this a texture error, similar to the issue with Yangyang: Xuanling? plz help
RabbitFX isn't working either.

 

屏幕截图 2026-08-21 233405.png

屏幕截图 2026-08-21 233350.png

Edited by haku121
Posted

Xuanling mods seem to be broken (varies from mod to mod like her Tacet mark, weird purple textures, or just completely) despite Moonholder's latest fix, anyone know the reason why?

Posted

I probably shoulda asked this like... idk 5 months ago? @Adal01 Do you want the sauce for animated portraits? (All my templates, commands and instructions for the whole thing) or do you just wanna stick to what you have, 'cus the shader has had animation support since the start, I just lost interest in it doing them myself.

Posted (edited)

dxa.JPG.524c8609ca6f15b0cc254b32d79f783e.JPG

When Chisa is at full energy and uses her chainsaw mode by holding down her skill, the character ends up looking like this. Switching to another character and then switching back fixes it. Does anyone know what might be causing this issue?

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I just used Moonholder’s “Add Derived Hashes” and “Apply Stable Texture” functions once each to fix it again. After that, I noticed that while using chainsaw mode, the character would keep switching between looking normal and being glitched. Once chainsaw mode ended, the character returned to normal.

Hmm... does this count as being fixed..?

Edited by lw30130

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...