Jump to content

req Wuthering waves


Recommended Posts

Posted
12 hours ago, KaoneYumi said:

i'm don't play for long time and now why i can't mod rover ?
and how to fix it?


Rover's hashes were changed in the 3.4 collab update

If you download the latest version of WuWa Mod Fixer (3.3.3) you can repair her mods

Posted
18 hours ago, Sugikonia said:

有沒有人有可以隱藏使用者介面和使用者介面ID的mod?

 

 

Hide UI UID FOG

 

 

PS : 

The author has stopped updating this mod

open the .ini file and replace :

6f56547013d8f727 ---->> 225fe38faba0aaa7

After that, the mod should work properly in version 3.4

Posted (edited)

@IncogACC I'm a huge fan of the chronopattern rover you modified with the long wide regular flowing hair in back. Did kuro do something other than hashes to make that mod not load? Also is there a repo to get the chronopattern body? I'd like to try putting it on chisa if possible

Edited by Frustrated_Mod_Man
Posted

Leaks ahead. Read at your own risk.

 

Spoiler

The team UI is going 3D. It’s definitely an upgrade, but honestly, I'm a bit sad to see the old Portraits Team UI go.

 

画像

 

Posted
58 minutes ago, metory said:

Leaks ahead. Read at your own risk.

 

  Hide contents

The team UI is going 3D. It’s definitely an upgrade, but honestly, I'm a bit sad to see the old Portraits Team UI go.

 

画像

 

Sisyphus and the Boulder

Posted
1 hour ago, metory said:

Leaks ahead. Read at your own risk.

 

  Hide contents

The team UI is going 3D. It’s definitely an upgrade, but honestly, I'm a bit sad to see the old Portraits Team UI go.

 

画像

 

Oh god...please no 😭

Posted
4 hours ago, metory said:

Contiene filtraciones. Lea bajo su propia responsabilidad.

 

  Revelar contenido oculto

La interfaz de equipo se está volviendo 3D. Sin duda es una mejora, pero, sinceramente, me da un poco de pena que desaparezca la antigua interfaz de equipo de retratos.

 

画像

 

segun dicen, podras configurar 2D o 3D, como te guste a ti.

Posted

I'd be mad if they abandon the 2D team UI completely, as I've more styles waiting game updates to be released...

unreleased.thumb.png.f27ec63d3e5f086746620a4e138d2b38.png

Posted

pretty sure ive seen a leaker said you can choose between 2d and 3d. but nothing is concrete yet
 

6 hours ago, Adal01 said:

Oh god...please no 😭

 

Posted

Im having mod issues with, Hiyuki, Iuno, Lucy and some chars, mods are not applied at all, need help. 

im using latest WWMI

Posted
15 hours ago, Nom-Nom said:

Anyone have the Grown Up verina mod by caverabbit? Looking for a friend.
 

Hi. Can u please share working link to your UI mod discord? The one in your profile seems invalid.

Posted
23 hours ago, Futayuri said:

Same, I love your team UI profiles.

Wow, I suppose I'm the only one who is actually looking forward to the 3D UI

Posted

Can someone tell the owner of this mod ? i mean i want the creator name if he's on patreon or not. If someone knows the artist name please mention it. Thank you!

 

 

image.png.202fca8f72ed919af0ec472867557f66.png

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...