Can I get some help? I feel like I am just fucking everything up.

Ok so... there are a few things. First of all I can't open Oblivion in Steam but I can when from OBMM, OBSE loader, the Oblivion.exe file, and the Oblivion Launcher?

Second, I can start a new game and play just fine (when launching using the previous methods), but when I exit and then try to load a save my game crashes. The sex mechanics work fine (except the club with the knockout affect but I only tested it on some agro-ed bandits).

Third: For some reason I have copies of races like this for example: Nord (LIG)

Fourth, when I check the command console it keeps saying this:

Error in script 010090ea: (null) in File: Lovers with PK.esm

Unable to find function definitiion for command 0 in script ".

Ok I just tried turning them on and off and now the game crashes when the asshole elf in the other cell starts talking. If I could get some help before I uninstall everything and reinstall it that would be great!

3 hours ago, CodeCBT said:

Ok so... there are a few things. First of all I can't open Oblivion in Steam but I can when from OBMM, OBSE loader, the Oblivion.exe file, and the Oblivion Launcher?

Second, I can start a new game and play just fine (when launching using the previous methods), but when I exit and then try to load a save my game crashes. The sex mechanics work fine (except the club with the knockout affect but I only tested it on some agro-ed bandits).

Third: For some reason I have copies of races like this for example: Nord (LIG)

Fourth, when I check the command console it keeps saying this:

Error in script 010090ea: (null) in File: Lovers with PK.esm

Unable to find function definitiion for command 0 in script ".

Ok I just tried turning them on and off and now the game crashes when the asshole elf in the other cell starts talking. If I could get some help before I uninstall everything and reinstall it that would be great!

script 010090ea

scn xLoversCheckObse2QuestScript

Begin GameMode
    if ObseNotFound
        set ObseNotFound to 0
        MessageBox "Lovers ‚М“®Ќм‚Й‚Н OBSE ‚Є•K—v‚Е‚·ЃB •t‘®ѓeѓLѓXѓg‚р‚ж‚­“З‚с‚Е—ќ‰р‚µ‚Д‚©‚зЋg—p‚µ‚Д‰є‚і‚ў!!"
        Message "Lovers is Required OBSE, See Manual Correctly!!"
    endif
End

==OBSE is probably not working for you (no injection and command interception)

===When there is duplication of races. there is probably a simultaneous operation between ESM (master) and ESP of the same race mod (as an option)

Check if you have installed your game right.  Steam and game not in C : / program files   !!! or problems can occur.   The most common problem is that OBSE doesn't work (and therefore all OBSE plugins)

And a wrong load order can mess up the game. Can crash right at start or during the game

Read this

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbb-load-order-sorting-espesm-cleaning-cs-cse-body-stretching/

how to install the game, what you need (e.g.  old DirectX  files )

How to install and how to sort Mods.  Only the basics you need before you start with Lovers.