NudeShy X (X5 BETA #10.4)

Loving this mod, and as I'm getting ready to launch into proper playthrough I've been trying to get as much stuff configured and working as possible before starting.

Now, I didn't have any problem figuring out how to keep Nudeshy from animating over PlayerSlave, but there's another side to it I can't figure out. Is it possible to set something within Nudeshy so that NPCs ignore a nude PC? Basically, I'm trying to find a way to set the it so the NPCs view a slave collar as sufficient clothing (slaves don't need clothes :P ). It's inelegant (the ideal would be to still get comments about the naked PC but without being arrested or harrassed by NPC), but it would do.

Any ideas?

I'm dieing for the next version :) I love this mod!

Hey thanks! :D

I'm currently finished with features that let NPC's remember all clothing and pick them back up (currently compatible with MCS companion) and dress themselves.

It makes for some really funny and new experiences. like' date=' last time I stormed a cave full of female bandits, I'd modestydefeated one of them and let her live, and as I was doing something else, she'd found her clothes, dressed herself, and tried to surprise attack me. :P

fun stuff. I hope everyone else likes the next version as much as I do. ^_^

I'm experimenting right now with opening back up the health damage detector. Before it was locked and could only be unlocked by the OBSE event handler, but that doesn't let certain mods like the DMC stylish combat mod break clothing.

I'm also trying to decide if I should add mroe features after I've play tested the current unreleased version or release this as soon as I've made sure these new features work.

Loving this mod, and as I'm getting ready to launch into proper playthrough I've been trying to get as much stuff configured and working as possible before starting.

Now, I didn't have any problem figuring out how to keep Nudeshy from animating over PlayerSlave, but there's another side to it I can't figure out. Is it possible to set something within Nudeshy so that NPCs ignore a nude PC? Basically, I'm trying to find a way to set the it so the NPCs view a slave collar as sufficient clothing (slaves don't need clothes Tongue ). It's inelegant (the ideal would be to still get comments about the naked PC but without being arrested or harrassed by NPC), but it would do.

Any ideas?

Hmm... The comments, harassment, and arresting should stop if you put the collar into the "DoNotCoverIfWearing" section of the ini.

Have you tried that so far?

Hmm... The comments' date=' harassment, and arresting should stop if you put the collar into the "DoNotCoverIfWearing" section of the ini.

Have you tried that so far?

[/quote']

No!

Really? That simple? I didn't try too much/far, as I said, I'm trying to get the stuff all configured and (fingerscrossed) stable before getting into it.

I read that entry as meaning the PC just wouldn't cover herself, not that it'd stop the other stuff. I'll give that a shot and see if I can make it work!

Thanks for the speedy reply, Shia! :D

I am not 100% sure, but the current release might be causing me CTD's. (I say might because I have used your older versions with no issues, and the CTD's only happened around the time I added 2 major mods, this one as an update, and another overhaul mod.)

I was CTDíng repeatedly in a cave (MANY times) and narrowed it down to your mod solely on the basis that it seemed to CTD while swapping clothes etc.

I disabled your mod and finished going through the cave with no CTD's, but I will keep an eye out and double check.

If I still have CTD's I will post it here so you know it is not from your mod.

Well like I said, I never had a CTD since the newest update, so it might be a new conflict with one of my old mods, still need to check stuff out and pinpoint the cause so theres no doubt. I did use a clean save originally (I started a new game in fact) but I did tinker with a few things (other mods) so that might be an option to try - I have a few clean saves now since the CTD issue.

The other mod in question for me is relatively new, so it might be the culprit, but being an overhaul I can't pitpoint issues as quickly. http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/42780 It's Maskars Oblivion Overhaul (MOO) and is a great mod so far, and I use a bunch of his other mods with no issue (Basic personal Hygiene being one that does sometimes conflict with this mod, but only with washing animations.)

I did have a short while where I had issues with my Breakundies, but I quickly ruled that out since some CTD's seemed to happen when clothes were ripped off (some but not all, thats why I am having issues pinpointing the culprit.)

I am thinking of making a fresh install someday anyway, I got lots of crap installed that I tested and then discarded, but I dont think an inactive mod can interfere. But my load looks like a complete mess, even though I know they work together fine (usually, this CTD thing is brand new.)

(Basic personal Hygiene being one that does sometimes conflict with this mod, but only with washing animations.)

What's the problem here? I don't have any issue with BPH. Actor is putting on panties and bra while cleaning her body?

///

What bug I can report is wild unequipping/equipping of all sort of assortment; undies, bra, weapons, armors and etc. The bug usually happens when removing/adding items to and out of the container.

Basic personal hygiene is less of a conflict and more of me being too lazy and ignorant to add exceptions, but lately every time I try to wash outside (by a lake or in rain) the animation is not only stopped, the whole prcess is canned. Confuses me how it can stop the whole thing, but I figure the cleaning process uses the animation as a timer on how long you are cleaning yourself.

I should mention I usually notice CTD's when companions load after changing areas (they unequip and equip new gear sometimes, especially Vilja - she cant make up her mind, ever.) That added with random NPC's having clothing ripped off in combat seem to trigger the CTD's, as far as I can actually tell. It might still be caused by another mod, but I cant figure it out for sure yet. No CTD's lately at least, so still quite baffled.

NPC's having clothing ripped off in combat seem to trigger the CTD

set nudeshydroprippedclothingcpu to 0 ;If this is set to 0, they'll simply unequip the clothing (does not apply to armor, just clothing), although if this is enabled, it will create a pretty nice effect. You'll hear it rip and see if fall right off of the NPC! Unfortunately, they don't pick it back up (UPDATE! this description is outdated, NPC's can now pick up clothing). I'd recommend keeping this off for NPC characters (if you're one of the "immersion" types) and on for the player character.

set nudeshydroprippedclothing to 0 ;Same, except for you, the player. If you'd prefer not to have to pick up ripped off panties during a fight, keep this at 0.

Set both settings to 0.

Sorry, I wasn't exactly clear, its not the ripped clothing coming off, its the unequipping itself that seems to trigger it. When I noticed the issue that was the first thing I tried, and after getting fed up with the CTD's I just turned off the whole mod to test it.

I will try to pinpoint the issue over the next few days, assuming I have the time to, I have night classes to contend with.

Hey, so i'm not the only one with this undressing CTD.

I had it twice, first time it was happening when removing any male upperbody armor, and i fixed it by deleting oblivion.ini.

A second one emerged not long ago and is described here. Haven't tried oblivion.ini deletion with this one, i can live with it cause the only place affected is the Sleeping Mare insides, and i can just skip it.

Not only removing the upperbody were causing a crash, just changing the upperbody armor had the same effect.

Still no explanation on why is it happening. But for sure i had no nudeshy running when experiencing those issues. Nudeshy might be only a trigger here since it does a loit of work with clothes and armors.

PS: can you post your loadorder? Maybe i'll be able to compare it with mine to find out "the criminal".

Hey' date=' so i'm not the only one with this undressing CTD.

I had it twice, first time it was happening when removing any male upperbody armor, and i fixed it by deleting oblivion.ini.

A second one emerged not long ago and is described here. Haven't tried oblivion.ini deletion with this one, i can live with it cause the only place affected is the Sleeping Mare insides, and i can just skip it.

Not only removing the upperbody were causing a crash, just changing the upperbody armor had the same effect.

Still no explanation on why is it happening. But for sure i had no nudeshy running when experiencing those issues. Nudeshy might be only a trigger here since it does a loit of work with clothes and armors.

PS: can you post your loadorder? Maybe i'll be able to compare it with mine to find out "the criminal".

I don't think anything I use should interefere, although I just noticed I have nudeshyceadb.esp active, which I thought I had disabled - might be an issue since I think the normal nudeshy ESP handles all that right? Other than that, nothing seems to touch equipping/unequipping armor, barring Breakundies.

My load order - a few are custom, but nothing that should interefere (like my custom CM partner, and a new hairstyle for Vilja.)

Also ignore Attempt 3 fix clothing.esp - that fix is for another mod, in which an NPC had a respawning empty inventory, making it impossible for them to wear clothing, I just edited in a nice set of robes. Nice simple patch.

Oblivion.esm

Children of Cyrodiil.esm

Fundament.esm

BreakUndies.esm

CM Partners.esm

CCC.esm

Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp

Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp

USIPS Additional Changes.esp

Enhanced Water v2.0 ND.esp

Paladin.esp

VipCxj_AirSystem.esp

Lock Bash Omega.esp

EVE_StockEquipmentReplacer.esp

Neck Seam Concealers Expanded.esp

Neck Seam Concealers Expanded DD.esp

EVE_KnightsoftheNine.esp

HUD Status Bars.esp

EVE_ShiveringIslesEasterEggs.esp

ConduitMagic.esp

Fizzle.esp

DenockArrowToo.esp

Higher Magic and extras.esp

SupremeMagicka.esp

bgMagicEV.esp

SDR_Core.esp

SDR_Perks And Patches (Oblivion).esp

KT_CustomRaceFix.esp

Advanced Magecraft.esp

CoC NPCs and Clothes.esp

Improved Child Clothing and Armor.esp

Improved Child Races.esp

Neck Seam Concealers Expanded LL.esp

AdvancedMagicLeveling.esp

00 shield rings.esp

Corpse Grabber v1.esp

nudeshynudejail.esp

Clover the lucky pig.esp

Active_Inventory_Spell_1.2.esp

Nephs Unique Thievery.esp

Bundlement.esp

Nicoroshi Creations DW Light.esp

Retroactive Fatigue Regeneration.esp

nGCD.esp

Knights.esp

Enhanced Hotkeys.esp

Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp

Bashed Patch, 0.esp

Female Guards.esp

Better Benirus Manor.esp

Birthsigns Expanded.esp

nudeshyceadb.esp

MH Papimeru Armor for BUv2.esp

MH Harvest Melan Armors for BUv2.esp

Blades BU.esp

1em_Vilja.esp

Vilja Hair fixed.esp

Attempt 3 fix clothing.esp

MiniMap.esp

CM Partners.esp

CM Partners Extra NPCs.esp

CM Partners NPC.esp

Valued Gems.esp

Nudeshy X.esp

Maskar's Oblivion Overhaul.esp

MH Khezu Armor.esp

Merlin CM.esp

Basic Personal Hygiene.esp

realArchery_eng.esp

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone else get a Missing Mesh error when NPCs find your clothes? Talking about when you do the dialog "Have you seen my clothes?", if the NPC indicates they know where they are they will run around for a moment and the the big yellow Missing Mesh symbol appears. I've gone through my files and don't notice anything out of the ordinary. Thanks in advance for any information.

I just found this mod and really enjoy it. I have a problem though. When I have Estrus enabled, it says "I'm flickering becuse you need to disable BU on

Estrus". I did do that but it still doesn't work. Any suggestions/fixes?

Also is there a mod that acts with this to make some onlookers of a character streaking get really excited and start to touch or have sex with the streaking character?

Thanks in advance!

I just found this mod and really enjoy it. I have a problem though. When I have Estrus enabled' date=' it says "I'm flickering becuse you need to disable BU on

Estrus". I did do that but it still doesn't work. Any suggestions/fixes?

Also is there a mod that acts with this to make some onlookers of a character streaking get really excited and start to touch or have sex with the streaking character?

Thanks in advance!

[/quote']

Try leaving the room and coming back in. That should do the trick, because it resets NPC's animations.

Those two mods that Uriel and Greg have mentioned should do the job quite well for you, although Joburg will start to annoy you because of constantly insulting dialogue. :/

You know, actually if I remember correctly, there were only two sayto commands in the entire mod. I just used notepad++ to find every command and the construction set to edit all of them.

Still, though, it looks like I have to go to every NPC and use that spell on them, which is a bit tedius. I meant gamewide, every single NPC says "You sure are dressed like a slut!" even when I'm wearing full heavy armor.

or "You are a useless slut!" Like, for no real reason at all. XP

I did try the libido, attack levels, and setting that to 0, but they all still said it.

I just happen to really hate pejorative terms like "slut" to describe a girl who likes sex or has a taste for more revealing clothing, so I didn't mind wading through it to find the sayto commands and disable them.

edit: Actually, that's two "smalltalk" sayto commands. the others were more appropriate for their respective situations, so I kept them in.

Ok, here is how to get rid of the slut comments:

1. Equip and cast the Joburg settings spell (not the one on an NPC).

2. Select Advanced.

3. Toggle Parting Remark from: Joburg to: Lovers Expanded

4. Close the menu and run around a bit so the game updates (a minute or two is all it will take).

No more slut comments - the generic comments will instead pop up. :)

Sorry to have hi-jacked your thread!!!