NudeShy X (X5 BETA #10.4)

I'm not sure if this has been talked about before but I couldn't find any exact info during my searches so here it is. I want to use this mod with "Player Slave Encounters" and "FuroTrap Improved" and I'm aware that there is some conflicts with at least one of them. I know that I need to add some keywords to the exception lists in the NudeShy2.ini file.

My question is what keywords should I add so everything runs smoothly?

I'm not sure if this has been talked about before but I couldn't find any exact info during my searches so here it is. I want to use this mod with "Player Slave Encounters" and "FuroTrap Improved" and I'm aware that there is some conflicts with at least one of them. I know that I need to add some keywords to the exception lists in the NudeShy2.ini file.

My question is what keywords should I add so everything runs smoothly?

the keywords for interupting anims use your actual folder locations, what i did was just told nudeshy not to interupt anything in my idleanims folder, as it holds just about every anim from all the mods from this site, and havnt had the nudeshy stance interupt since. i have both mods your refering to and they both store their files in idleanims, should stop your char from covering themselves while enslaved, or every 10 seconds in the trap.

on a completely unrelated topic any news on version 5?

Just a little bit of news.

I've had to stop working on this as much because I have a lot of homework, but the last thing I did was completely optimize the nudity detection system, so now no matter how many NPC's are in the room, the part of the mod that detects nudity and applies new animations should not slow down the game at all.

I've done a lot of testing and it seems to be a success.

I'll continue optimizing it to see just how much faster it can go.

Also, I've added breakarmor framework support.

Shia I found important conflict regarding the StarX Vampire deaths improved mod. 

Here is detailed info:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13774-starx-vampire-deaths-improved-no-charred-body/?p=303178

Can you help me Shia what exception to put and where to put it inside the NudeShy2.ini?

The only meshes files for this StarX Vampire deaths improved are:

-skeletonbody.nif

-skeletonhead.nif

I tried to put them in different lines inside nudeshy.ini but haven't had much luck with it yet.  

Edited by Nepro
  • 2 weeks later...

By the way anyone has older pre 4.0 version of the Nude Shy with nudeshyceadb.esp? Or I am interested in configuring the current 4.1 nudeshy.ini and nudeshy2.ini so they impact the performance minimally. 

I have what I believe to be a folder for version 1.1 and 2.01 with nudeshyceadb.esp in them. Is that the only file you want and if so do you have a preference or do you want me to simply attach them both?

Shia I have a usefull piece of information about the bug I mentioned in the post #505. :)

I used the older version  Nudeshy X 3.511 Ecchi Combat edition attached in the above post and it is bug free - the vampires burn as they should. :)

There are some errors in the console when the vampire burns to the end of his unnatural existence.  :)

http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/127373896-4.jpg

http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/127373897-4.jpg

Here's short demonstration that the mod works 

http://www.xfire.com/video/5e5685

Thank you for attention.  :)

Maybe fix would be to add option to ini that turn offs any Nudeshy X effects on the vampires?

Edited by Nepro

So I guess the problem is that somehow the newer version is missing a "getdead" prompt.

As for your request, an option that specifically turns off nudeshy for vampires would be extremely clunky. x_x

I'll probably go ahead and add the racial nudity rates that were requested before, but for your bug, that would be unnecessary.

• 3 weeks later...

So in general I like the undergarment system better than Undies Underneath, but there's one thing...

I have some lingerie that is sold, so it has a cost (my cw lingerie mod) it's relatively cheap (10-50G) but lower & middle class NPCs have much cheaper clothes, so they equip the undies because they're the most expensive, but they cower and/or have modesty defeats.

With UU equipping and unequipping undies was entirely powered by scripts (and there's an invisible token that has the actual nif on it), so this doesn't happen.

For the time being, I just set the gold value to 0 for those underwear, but that's not very practical for large mods (think apachii godess store)

@Shia - is there way to have an NPC get a specific pair of bra & panties i.e. NPCs will get randomly the particular set of the bra and panties - only DMRA set, only HGEC etc. 

I would not like NPCs getting the mixed set e.g. an NPC will get HGEC bra and DMRA panties. No mixes. Is it possible with current version?  

Nepro - I've been reading the code in order to get my own bug fixed & add new features, the short answer to your question is that it is possible, but not with the current configuration options.

Also how would nudeshy know to give an NPC hgec or dmra panties/bra? are you using autosetbody? integration with auto-setbody would be nice actually. especially if it gave futa panties to futa &c. or would it be random you just want to make sure they match? (so dmra bra with dmra panties, hgec bra with hgec panties)

right now nudeshy only gives each bra/panty a single pair, so they act as a set, but I've been thinking about adding matching groups, my own idea was so black bra & black panties, red bra & red panties, etc, but never say white bra with leopard print panties.

(I've been working in secret on improvements to nudeshy x undergarments.... it's been going ok)

I've done a little more light coding on it in the little free time I've had. I feel like it's near releasable, but I have a few more bugs to squash first.

So in general I like the undergarment system better than Undies Underneath, but there's one thing...

I have some lingerie that is sold, so it has a cost (my cw lingerie mod) it's relatively cheap (10-50G) but lower & middle class NPCs have much cheaper clothes, so they equip the undies because they're the most expensive, but they cower and/or have modesty defeats.

With UU equipping and unequipping undies was entirely powered by scripts (and there's an invisible token that has the actual nif on it), so this doesn't happen.

For the time being, I just set the gold value to 0 for those underwear, but that's not very practical for large mods (think apachii godess store)

heh. That NPC behavior is such a pain in my side. x_x

It's hard coded in, too, so I can't get them to not equip the more expensive clothing.

The thing is, if I use "setgoldvalue" it sets all items of the same type (so all of the apachii pink panties, for instance) to the same value, so it just wouldn't work.

Actually, I have one idea that just might work. I'll update you on if I can make it work well or not.

I've tried the mod and the description of the set npc spell says it only lasts 5 seconds (which it does)

I'm a complete noob to modding so please be kind...

What is your question?

@Shia - is there way to have an NPC get a specific pair of bra & panties i.e. NPCs will get randomly the particular set of the bra and panties - only DMRA set, only HGEC etc. 

I would not like NPCs getting the mixed set e.g. an NPC will get HGEC bra and DMRA panties. No mixes. Is it possible with current version?  

You mean to have NPC's with a certain setbody part to only get underwear that accomadates it? No, not in this version.

Nepro - I've been reading the code in order to get my own bug fixed & add new features, the short answer to your question is that it is possible, but not with the current configuration options.

Also how would nudeshy know to give an NPC hgec or dmra panties/bra? are you using autosetbody? integration with auto-setbody would be nice actually. especially if it gave futa panties to futa &c. or would it be random you just want to make sure they match? (so dmra bra with dmra panties, hgec bra with hgec panties)

right now nudeshy only gives each bra/panty a single pair, so they act as a set, but I've been thinking about adding matching groups, my own idea was so black bra & black panties, red bra & red panties, etc, but never say white bra with leopard print panties.

(I've been working in secret on improvements to nudeshy x undergarments.... it's been going ok)

I've never thought about adding setbody integration to nudeshy undergarments.

I'll have to look into see about how I can make that happen.

edit: also matching groups sounds interesting, but pretty specific. Is that really what you guys want as a feature? o_o

Actually, I have one idea that just might work. I'll update you on if I can make it work well or not.

As far as I can tell there are 2 potential ways, the most obvious way is to use cloneform, so you don't modify the original form when you do setgoldvalue, though this adds save game bloat potentially. #2 is to use the NoUnEquip flag to force the NPCs to use some equipment. Neither of these solutions is very easy, so good luck.

edit: also matching groups sounds interesting, but pretty specific. Is that really what you guys want as a feature? o_o

Like I said I'm working on this, no idea if it will work well though.

• 2 weeks later...

Did a little work on player modesty defeats for the last day or so.

What I have so far is that, if your character is modestydefeated with the 1st option (run away) or second (crouch down), your character will experience reduced strength and agility.

Because of the adrenaline, your character should experience hightened running speed.

Also, due to the embarrassment, your character will not be able to concentrate on casting spells at all, so magicka will be completely depleted.

Every blow your character endures while embarrassed will hurt just a little more.

If you really want to, you can try to have your character fight through such a disadvantage, but it's really not recommended.

If you choose to play with modestydefeats turned on, it's highly recommended that you buy some repair hammers and repair after each battle. Pick your fights carefully.

When naked and in a place where people can see, you have 5 seconds before your character gets the embarrassment debuff. After that, the longer your character stays embarrassed, the longer it'll take for her to get over it (up to 100 seconds total).

There is of course, also modestydefeat 3 available for characters.

There is also nudist option (modestydefeat 4) that will give a buff for the price of not wearing any clothing.

I'm thinking about adding an exhibitionist option, too, that is basically a combination of modestydefeat 3 and 4, but we'll see.

--------------------------------------------------

I want to add a "defensive matrix" spell that protects armor and the pc from any harm, like superman. I'm just not sure if it should automatically be added to the pc's spell list or be obtainable through some other means at the moment.

-----------------------------------------------

The armor shards problem that I had some time ago (pure function call) has completely disappeared now that I'm using windows 8. I've found that through extensive testing, the pure function call bug has not even appeared once, telling me that it might have been something wrong with the operating system itself (maybe Microsoft .NET framework or something). That being the case, I'll include the feature, but use it at your own risk.

It'll be usable using a global called "UseShards"

--------------------------------------------------

The main bug that I want to fix before releasing this is in the new damage handler. I've switched from the old system to the much more accurate and optimized event handlers in OBSE, but there is a problem. The OnHealthDamage event handler is extremely literal in that anything that lowers the health bar at all triggers it, so I need to find a way to make it discriminate between sources of health damage, so that random/nonsensical armor destruction for NPC's does not happen.

Like I said I'm working on this, no idea if it will work well though.

Well, if you do make it, can you make it into a seperate esp?

i mentioned this a while ago but please remember to include armor exclusions for the next update in the nudeshy ini, not just clothing, so i can make sure the monstergirl coc baddies dont explode into a bunch of mesh errors.