BSHoang Posted April 21 Posted April 21 On 4/12/2025 at 16:53, winctran said: Bản mod của tôi đã được nhắc đến ở đây rồi, nhưng tôi nghĩ đây là nơi thích hợp để chính thức thông báo. Melinoe khỏa thân thường xuyên cởi bỏ quần áo của nhân vật chính trong hầu hết các lần xuất hiện của cô ấy. Điều này ảnh hưởng đến hình ảnh, kết cấu mô hình và hoạt ảnh cho màn hình chọn ô lục giác và phần thưởng. https://thunderstore.io/c/hades-ii/p/Winctran/NudeMelinoe/ LƯU Ý: Bản mod này yêu cầu một số bước cài đặt thủ công để có thể sử dụng đầy đủ các tính năng. Tất cả các bức chân dung hội thoại và hội thoại trong phòng tắm đều bị ảnh hưởng. Màn hình Hex và màn hình chọn phần thưởng hoạt hình Thay đổi kết cấu 3D. Với những hạn chế hiện tại, đây có lẽ là điều tốt nhất bạn có thể đạt được. Hi, can I re-release your mod with an extremely simple installation method? – just copy the file and run the game's exe file to play – without going through r2modman? (in just 3 steps: copy, paste, and run the game's exe file) Also, can I release anyone's mod with an easy installer without going through r2modman for those who are experiencing errors using the application (I will wait for permission from the mod's author) I used Google Translate, so the translation is a bit rough. Please read it with a friendly and optimistic attitude =))) GG 3
snektime Posted May 2 Posted May 2 On 4/21/2026 at 4:42 AM, BSHoang said: Hi, can I re-release your mod with an extremely simple installation method? – just copy the file and run the game's exe file to play – without going through r2modman? (in just 3 steps: copy, paste, and run the game's exe file) Also, can I release anyone's mod with an easy installer without going through r2modman for those who are experiencing errors using the application (I will wait for permission from the mod's author) I used Google Translate, so the translation is a bit rough. Please read it with a friendly and optimistic attitude =))) GG I can't give you permission to do that, but if you would do that and DM it to me, I'd be grateful. ❤️ 1
prEDOator Posted May 26 Posted May 26 (edited) Hi. Is there any chance that someone talented can mod Zagreus' Journeymod portraits? Mod: https://thunderstore.io/c/hades-ii/p/NikkelM/Zagreus_Journey/ Edited May 26 by prEDOator
assassin394 Posted June 26 Posted June 26 (edited) On 4/21/2026 at 4:42 PM, BSHoang said: Hi, can I re-release your mod with an extremely simple installation method? – just copy the file and run the game's exe file to play – without going through r2modman? (in just 3 steps: copy, paste, and run the game's exe file) Also, can I release anyone's mod with an easy installer without going through r2modman for those who are experiencing errors using the application (I will wait for permission from the mod's author) I used Google Translate, so the translation is a bit rough. Please read it with a friendly and optimistic attitude =))) GG Can you DM me your version? I have trouble installing the original mod. Edited June 26 by assassin394 1
snektime Posted June 26 Posted June 26 I never received a DM with his version so I think he didn't do it since he never got permission. 2
BSHoang Posted July 17 Posted July 17 On 26/6/2026 at 11:00, snektime said: Tôi chưa từng nhận được tin nhắn riêng nào về phiên bản của anh ấy, nên tôi nghĩ anh ấy không làm điều đó vì chưa được phép. I apologize for misunderstanding your intentions. I will send you a private message with the mod installation file; the rest is up to you to decide. 2
cocktanestim Posted Thursday at 08:49 PM Posted Thursday at 08:49 PM On 11/29/2025 at 1:00 AM, Kuipo said: We've released version 1.1.12 for Hades 2 Free The Nipple mod. Eddy got the artwork for Eris (minus the bath scenes for now) done. He also finished Hecate's bath art as well as adding in Odysseus's bath art. In addition, we changed the Mel artwork with the new lighting. 1.1.12 - 2025-11-28 ### Added Added portrait for `Portrait_Odysseus_Bath_01` Disabled blink/glow/wiggle effects for Odysseus Bath artwork Added portrait for `Portrait_Hec_Bath_01` Added portrait for `Portrait_Eris_Default_01` Added portrait for `Portrait_Eris_Default_02` (Aspect of Lucifer) Added portrait for `Portrait_Eris_FiredUp_01` Added portrait for `Portrait_Eris_FiredUp_02` (Aspect of Lucifer) Added portrait for `Portrait_Eris_Flushed_01` Added portrait for `Portrait_Eris_Flushed_02` (Aspect of Lucifer) Added portrait for `Portrait_Eris_Unsure_01` Added portrait for `Portrait_Eris_Unsure_02` (Aspect of Lucifer) Added moonglow effects for Eris Added moonglow effects for Eris (Aspect of Lucifer) Added wiggle effects for Eris Added wiggle effects for Eris (Aspect of Lucifer) ### Changed Updated the portrait for `Portraits_Melinoe_01` Updated the portrait for `Portraits_Melinoe_Casual_01` Updated the portrait for `Portraits_Melinoe_Empathetic_01` Updated the portrait for `Portraits_Melinoe_EmpatheticFlushed_01` Updated the portrait for `Portraits_Melinoe_Hesitant_01` Updated the portrait for `Portraits_Melinoe_Intense_01` Updated the portrait for `Portraits_Melinoe_Pleased_01` Updated the portrait for `Portraits_Melinoe_PleasedFlushed_01` Updated the portrait for `Portraits_Melinoe_Proud_01` Updated the portrait for `Portraits_Melinoe_Vulnerable_01` Install instructions can be found here (these are for my mod but the only difference is which mod you install): Cant see in r2modman
cocktanestim Posted Thursday at 10:27 PM Posted Thursday at 10:27 PM On 6/10/2024 at 4:36 AM, Dorian Bates said: Melinoe's done it's easier to move around in, or something can you add topless and full nude version
cocktanestim Posted Thursday at 10:48 PM Posted Thursday at 10:48 PM On 1/22/2026 at 2:33 PM, goldhour said: Not sure if anyone is even interested and am aware similar mods already exist but I'm having fun so here, have some Melinoe 😋 Might release a first version of the mod soon. Can you add non pierced and bigger breast
cocktanestim Posted Thursday at 10:51 PM Posted Thursday at 10:51 PM On 12/4/2025 at 12:53 PM, winctran said: My mod was already mentioned here, but I guess its the right place to properly announce it. Nude Melinoe removes clothes from the protagonist in most of her occurrences. It affects sprites, model texture, and animations for hex and boon select screens. https://thunderstore.io/c/hades-ii/p/Winctran/NudeMelinoe/ NOTE: This mod requires some manual installation steps to get all its features All dialogue and bath dialogue portraits are affected Hex screens and animated boon select screen 3D texture changes. With current limitations this is probably the best you can get. I think melineo need bigger tits and in game needs more
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now